PROGESTIN BETA TRIAL

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a big solid for the gyno issue! Slow and steady gains improves the likelihood of retaining them post cycle in my eyes. The bedroom cardio is a nice perk as well:veryhappy:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a big solid for the gyno issue! Slow and steady gains improves the likelihood of retaining them post cycle in my eyes. The bedroom cardio is a nice perk as well:veryhappy:
Yup, the bedroom improvement is nowhere near what I get from things like epithio. It's more comparable to the slight bump I got from Promagnon or Pheraplex.

For those who missed it, week 2 review is post 100 on the previous page.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh I see how it is then. I guess i will go kick rocks in my log... :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

Celc is legit for sure. Right on point with the responses too.

BBB - by mild I mean at the dose we are taking it seems to be very mild regarding side effects. The fact that Eric told Judo that this could safely be run up to 12 weeks also leads me to the mild. However you are correct if someone takes an excessive dose of even a mild product that is bad stuff. Like Katt Williams says. Aspirin is considered safe but if you take 13 of them that will be your last head-ache.

UnrealMachine actually sings the praises of running SD at 10 mg a day if you want a mild run. Says it is the most cost effective way because you can get several "mild" runs from 1 bottle.
sorry chris, i didn't mean to slight you....as a matter of fact you are doing a fantastic job, Props!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 16

Thursday, May 26, 2011

WEEK 2 REVIEW

Positive Aspects:
-Mild increased libido
-Significantly increased occurrence of being noticed by females (unconscious alpha male maybe?)
-Mildly improved vascularity and hardness
-Signficantly increased aggression in the bedroom
-Mild improved physical bedroom performance
-Gained approximately 3 lbs lean mass

Negative Aspects:
-Not really noticing any strength changes
-Inconsistent endurance in gym. I've fizzled a few times 1/2 way through workouts, including yesterday when I was really looking forward to my shoulder day. Work schedule lightens up substantially over the next 2 weeks. So less stress should lead to improved workout productivity.
-Gained approximately 2 pounds fat

Worthy Point of Discussion:
A controversial point with the introduction of a progestin was the propensity to cause or irritate gyno or progesterone-esque symptoms. I have a small case of gyno that I am 100% positive was caused by Superdrol a few years ago. The gyno lump and pain/sensitivityfades with time, but is easily irritated by just about any test booster. It was coming back pre-cycle when I was only playing with trib and hgw for example.

In the 2 weeks during this cycle, my gyno symptoms have steadily faded... even to the point that bumping it with a dumbell doesn't cause pain anymore. If a compound had the propensity to increase these symptoms, I'm sure that the 1 or 2 caps of Formadrol that I'm taking wouldn't be enough to stop a bad situation. IMO so far, this compound is NOT risky for me despite my gyno history.

very glad to hear the gyno has actually improved, in fact this backs up what eric said in discussing progestins.

now.....tighten up that diet.:food:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
very glad to hear the gyno has actually improved, in fact this backs up what eric said in discussing progestins.

now.....tighten up that diet.:food:
The gyno comes and goes. But it's never improved while ON cycle that I can remember. It was actually pretty sensitive prior to the cycle in all honesty. And now that I've had it for a while, pretty much everything at least irritates it to an extent. Damn Superdrol!

Just my opinion on the subject, but I feel that there's no way you can make a steadfast rule when it comes to what will cause, exacerbate, or diminish gyno or prolactin symptoms. For example of how everyone is different, you had good luck with p5p and pretty much all dopamenergic otc supps I've tried are a complete waste of time for me.

Finally, if I were to grade my diet based on AM standards, I'd probably get a C or a C+. After that last skinfold, I've already initiated some changes to sharpen things up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sorry chris, i didn't mean to slight you....as a matter of fact you are doing a fantastic job, Props!
Ha, I was picking at ya. LOL Thanks for the compliment though. Boy wouldn't I be a titty baby if that really bothered me. Someone would accuse me of being on Clomid or something....
Finally, if I were to grade my diet based on AM standards, I'd probably get a C or a C+. After that last skinfold, I've already initiated some changes to sharpen things up.
Hey gaining 5 lbs in two weeks ain't bad at all. Still a weird discrepancy from what you saw in the mirror to what the calipers said of the first week. Either way looking pretty good so far. I wish I knew exactly how much I weighed when I started. I know the 195.5 was off by a few lbs since I have been about 198 every time I weighed in for a week or two before that and was 199.5 4 days after starting. If I just use the 198 which would make sense I am up about 2 lbs and leaner. I will do my body fat this weekend. I think probably tomorrow before I do any damage to my physique this weekend...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The gyno comes and goes. But it's never improved while ON cycle that I can remember. It was actually pretty sensitive prior to the cycle in all honesty. And now that I've had it for a while, pretty much everything at least irritates it to an extent. Damn Superdrol!

Just my opinion on the subject, but I feel that there's no way you can make a steadfast rule when it comes to what will cause, exacerbate, or diminish gyno or prolactin symptoms. For example of how everyone is different, you had good luck with p5p and pretty much all dopamenergic otc supps I've tried are a complete waste of time for me.

p5p really kills any prolactin issues for me....macuna is right behind in anti-prolactin effectiveness, but also gives me great mood enhancement and feelings of well being!!!

i just heard lately that p5p/macuna should not be run together-you heard anything about that?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ha, I was picking at ya. LOL Thanks for the compliment though. Boy wouldn't I be a titty baby if that really bothered me. Someone would accuse me of being on Clomid or something....

clomid, lol....:stooges:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kleen,
Initially, I felt that I looked better than the skinfolds were telling me. But since that initial disappointment, I believe that the numbers are realistic. I look full and hard on my quads, calves, and chest. But look a bit "insulated," especially in the mid section. I typically don't botch my skinfolds, so I tend to trust them.

BigT,
They are both supposedly dopamenergics. Actually, I learned quite a bit about these from Sol on the old DA forum. He would mention p5p and mucana. But he was more into tyrosine and SamE, both of which are also in the same category. If you did deep with sleep aides, you can usually find a trail that leads to some sort of dopamenergic study.

There might be some link between dopamine and natty gh release. I'm throwing darts almost blindly now but I think that had something to do with the knuckleheads that were trying to dose melatonin preworkout. I'm not THAT desperate for a .0000000000000000000000000001% increase in gh LOL

EasyE,
man every time I see you post, I remember that you were one of the first people on this board along with BigT that I interacted with. Were you over on BN too? ...I mean waaaaaay back when I did that 6oxo log

Day 18

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Absolutely wrecked my quads yesterday. I had a fruity little limp last night and expect to be practically paraplegic this morning. No joke, soreness is down and I do believe I'm recovering more quickly than expected.

Something I forgot to mention in my week 2 review is that I had 1 or 2 days of aggressive shedding last week. It seems to have stopped now though. It's no big deal to me, I'm probably gonna get pubes scotch taped to my head soon enough anyway :afro:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gotta love that improved recovery....worth it's weight in gold at my age.:ntome:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I'm 18 days late. My bad! Looking forward to catching up on this log.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Staked,
Welcome buddy! Chime in any time

Day 19

Yesterday was the first day that I felt ON in the gym. I added 5 pounds to DB rows and still got all 3 sets of all 12 reps. I looked and felt full and hard at the club last night after the back and bis workout. And this girl told me to shut up and just let her grind on me LOL The wife thougtht it was just fantastic that other girls dont want me to talk either... The important point of that story is obviously that females are noticing my body, possibly a bit moreso after the last 2 weeks on progestin beta

Today's chest workout was a nice follow up too. Despite staying out too late last night, I still added 5 pounds to BB flat bench.

I thougtht bedroom performance wasn't up to par last night but she didnt seem to notice. I dont quite feel like its gonna be a problem though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Staked,
Welcome buddy! Chime in any time

Day 19

Yesterday was the first day that I felt ON in the gym. I added 5 pounds to DB rows and still got all 3 sets of all 12 reps. I looked and felt full and hard at the club last night after the back and bis workout. And this girl told me to shut up and just let her grind on me LOL The wife thougtht it was just fantastic that other girls dont want me to talk either... The important point of that story is obviously that females are noticing my body, possibly a bit moreso after the last 2 weeks on progestin beta

Today's chest workout was a nice follow up too. Despite staying out too late last night, I still added 5 pounds to BB flat bench.

I thougtht bedroom performance wasn't up to par last night but she didnt seem to notice. I dont quite feel like its gonna be a problem though
wow-my wife would have set my underwear on fire...:yikes:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha, nah we're not like that at all. We're both real ****y,ok probably arrogant, so neither of ever feels threatened enough to be jealous. It's sort of like a game when one of us gets hit on.

Day 20

Monday, May 30, 2011

I had a decent shoulder workout this morning, but nothing spectacular to note. Like everyone else, my posterior delts were a bit whimpy. So over the past year or 2, I've make sure to get in a good 3 or 4 sets of isolated work. I cannot squeeze them through what is "SUPPOSEDLY" the full range of motion. So I do them through an abbreviated smaller range where I know I'm not cheating with other accessory muscles.

Since it was nice out this afternoon, the wife and I did a second workout with about a 45 minute hike. I felt good the whole time and was pleased that I never crashed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyE,
man every time I see you post, I remember that you were one of the first people on this board along with BigT that I interacted with. Were you over on BN too? ...I mean waaaaaay back when I did that 6oxo log
I've got accounts everywhere :) but I don't quite remember whether I was spending more time there then. Actually I think so. Nowadays its pretty well here only, I can only afford to piss away so much time online ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've got accounts everywhere :) but I don't quite remember whether I was spending more time there then. Actually I think so. Nowadays its pretty well here only, I can only afford to piss away so much time online ;)
28,000 posts-damn!!!!:scared:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T you gotta just assume that Easy probably has a computer that can load about 15 threads in a nanosecond :head:

Day 22

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I did a weigh in and skinfolds again this morning. I didn't expect much difference from last week but the numbers look like they're going to be good. Once I calculate them, I'll be sure to update with the exact numbers.

Libido has been up and down just slightly yesterday and today. I have that occasional "flat" feeling that I've noticed when things start to get shut down a bit. Not completely crushed, just enough worth mentioning. I'm sure recovery will be just fine when the time comes.

Today is going to be a hamstring day. I'm looking forward to romanian deads. I'm feeling nice drive to move some weight.

Also, acne has increased a tad. Weather in Pittsburgh has been brutally hot and muggy over the past few days. So not sure if it's the compound kicking in, the weather, or a combination of the two.

Side is that my aszhole neighbors are moving today! :grumble: :rocketwhore:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
T you gotta just assume that Easy probably has a computer that can load about 15 threads in a nanosecond :head:

Day 22

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I did a weigh in and skinfolds again this morning. I didn't expect much difference from last week but the numbers look like they're going to be good. Once I calculate them, I'll be sure to update with the exact numbers.

Libido has been up and down just slightly yesterday and today. I have that occasional "flat" feeling that I've noticed when things start to get shut down a bit. Not completely crushed, just enough worth mentioning. I'm sure recovery will be just fine when the time comes.

Today is going to be a hamstring day. I'm looking forward to romanian deads. I'm feeling nice drive to move some weight.

Also, acne has increased a tad. Weather in Pittsburgh has been brutally hot and muggy over the past few days. So not sure if it's the compound kicking in, the weather, or a combination of the two.

Man we are damn near on the same schedule with this thing. I noticed some signs of shut down too and mentioned it in my log. I also have a little bit of acne popping up but not sure if it was just heat related. Could be either way. Definitely noticed that my testicles are not quite as full as when we started this. I definitely foresee myself adding in some DAA of some sort and I am not sure maybe testopro, bridge, PCT Unleashed, I have several options I can add in but definitely beginning to shut down a little.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man we are damn near on the same schedule with this thing. I noticed some signs of shut down too and mentioned it in my log. I also have a little bit of acne popping up but not sure if it was just heat related. Could be either way. Definitely noticed that my testicles are not quite as full as when we started this. I definitely foresee myself adding in some DAA of some sort and I am not sure maybe testopro, bridge, PCT Unleashed, I have several options I can add in but definitely beginning to shut down a little.
If your brain can tolerate the DAA, it's some wicked stuff. I noticed strength, aggression, and libido increases in the first day or 2. Unfortunately, it also made me real crazy with panic attacks and I had to drop it. From what I understand, it's not an unexpected side and relatively common with DAA.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have used it before without any type of anxiety or anything. I do have some lying around the house too. HMMMM... I could take some with it. I wonder is it better to dose in the morning or in the evening. Both times are important for testosterone production. I assume it is probably better in the evening though. I try to make sure I take most of my androgens earlier in the day. From what I understand that is when the body does it's checks and balances to see how much test it needs to produce.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Day 22

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1st-congrats on getting rid of lousy neighbors.

good that aggression and motivation are up, and some drop in libido at this point was probably expected. haven't heard much about strength increases, so i am thinking this is more of a recomp ph?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1st-congrats on getting rid of lousy neighbors.

good that aggression and motivation are up, and some drop in libido at this point was probably expected. haven't heard much about strength increases, so i am thinking this is more of a recomp ph?
I would definitely say it is doing a great job building the LBM without me eating for mass gains. All the while I am still leaning out. The leaning is probably more the diet but I would say this is a good muscle builder, but strength increases seem to come from new muscle not the muscle becoming stronger if that makes any sense.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely say it is doing a great job building the LBM without me eating for mass gains. All the while I am still leaning out. The leaning is probably more the diet but I would say this is a good muscle builder, but strength increases seem to come from new muscle not the muscle becoming stronger if that makes any sense.
makes a lot of sense, i understand what you are saying. getting a feel for what guys can reasonably expect from it-thanks!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
but strength increases seem to come from new muscle not the muscle becoming stronger if that makes any sense.
T, Kleen nailed the description here. Progestin beta does NOT give an instant strength boost similar to 6oxo, formestane, DAA, or M14add... maybe even epi could be in this category for me. But my lean mass numbers are creeping up and, like Kleen, I attribute that to the mild strength gains. The overall mild feel and slow, but noticable, lean mass gains are progestin's selling point so far IMO.

Kleen said this a lot differently than I will, but I think we are on the same page when he mentioned recomp because of his diet. This compound has not had a recomp effect for me. I'm using a similar diet to most of my other cycles and they were a lot more forgiving. During this cycle, I've had to tighten things up to keep from gaining bodyfat, similar to my experience with Pmag.

On the flip side, that may be due to the overall "mild" nature of progestin beta (and Pmag for that matter) where the drug isn't carrying the brunt of the load like with rediculous Superdrol recomp effect while eating McDonalds :banana:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T, Kleen nailed the description here. Progestin beta does NOT give an instant strength boost similar to 6oxo, formestane, DAA, or M14add... maybe even epi could be in this category for me. But my lean mass numbers are creeping up and, like Kleen, I attribute that to the mild strength gains. The overall mild feel and slow, but noticable, lean mass gains are progestin's selling point so far IMO.

Kleen said this a lot differently than I will, but I think we are on the same page when he mentioned recomp because of his diet. This compound has not had a recomp effect for me. I'm using a similar diet to most of my other cycles and they were a lot more forgiving. During this cycle, I've had to tighten things up to keep from gaining bodyfat, similar to my experience with Pmag.

On the flip side, that may be due to the overall "mild" nature of progestin beta (and Pmag for that matter) where the drug isn't carrying the brunt of the load like with rediculous Superdrol recomp effect while eating McDonalds :banana:
very nice...you and kleen are giving some great details on what to expect. ae14 keeps saying how much energy he is getting from it-you noticed this?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am taking Dexaprine every other day, my burn days... and first thing in the AM I take 2 scoops of WYKED on training days and 1 on cardio days so I have something stimming me at least slightly at all times. I have not noticed an increase nor have I had any issue sleeping after taking it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
. . . But my lean mass numbers are creeping up and, like Kleen, I attribute that to the mild strength gains. The overall mild feel and slow, but noticable, lean mass gains are progestin's selling point so far IMO. . . .
I noticed the same from a recent mild cycle, I steadily gained strength and size. The strength gains are really showing now as I have been OFF for 3 months and strength is still on par with the cycle with some solid gains since the cycle. The mild cycles have me won over, take it slow and maintain 90% :)

These are some exciting compounds, cant wait til they are released. :banana:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it is definitely doing the trick, and Eric said you could safely run this for 12 weeks. I bet you could make a lot of headway in 12 weeks on this...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ae14 keeps saying how much energy he is getting from it-you noticed this?
Not really to be honest. During the first week, I felt just a hint of jitteryness after dosing, sort of like a super low dose of yohimbe. That may have been coincidence though because it didn't really happen anymore after 5 or 6 days.

The mild cycles have me won over, take it slow and maintain 90%
Just like the rest of life, anything that provides a quick fix never pans out in the long run. Things that blow me up are a bear to maintain such as my runs with Epi/SD bridge and Halo/Epi stack. My personal preferences are now cycles with the easiest recovery such as Halo and Promagnon. I suspect Progestin Beta recovery should fall into that category as well.

Eric said you could safely run this for 12 weeks. I bet you could make a lot of headway in 12 weeks on this...
Just thinking out loud, but I wonder if we're selling this compound short by only running it for 4 weeks. At this point, I'm thinking I would keep going if I had access to another bottle. Then again, sometimes thing change in the last week of a cycle for me and I end up bouncing... so maybe forcing me to stop before I wreck myself is a good thing :fool2:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could be but I really have a feeling that this one is gonna get better this week, and probably would continue to get better if we were given the opportunity to run it for 8 weeks. Hell I will make a ploy for it here and now. Somebody send Celc another bottle and let's see what happens when this is run longer so it can achieve it's full potential.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i will see what i can do.:amish:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be but I really have a feeling that this one is gonna get better this week, and probably would continue to get better if we were given the opportunity to run it for 8 weeks. Hell I will make a ploy for it here and now. Somebody send Celc another bottle and let's see what happens when this is run longer so it can achieve it's full potential.
:firedevil:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
C'Mon Eric, Get in here and show everyone how generous you can be!!!!! ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Calls have been made and we should Be hearing something back any min now :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone. Yes I will get Celc5 another bottle for another four weeks! :D We aim to please. Actually, this a great idea guys. We will have it to him soon.

Reactions: oli
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone. Yes I will get Celc5 another bottle for another four weeks! :D We aim to please. Actually, this a great idea guys. We will have it to him soon.
:bling:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Eric will work his wizardy soon so we can roll this out to you!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant wait to see what the full potential of this product is!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe you could ask my boss at work to give me a raise, lol.:laugh:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does that ever work? :lol:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL, Hey they can obviously see that this is showing potential I am thinking 8-10 lbs on a 6-8 week run, or 5-6 lbs on a recomp diet. For something as mild as this has been that is money.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL, Hey they can obviously see that this is showing potential I am thinking 8-10 lbs on a 6-8 week run, or 5-6 lbs on a recomp diet. For something as mild as this has been that is money.
no arguement from me!!!:laugh:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for doin the leg work team Taurus! ur a bunch of good guys. Im sure im speaking for the others too in that we appreciate how u've treated u through these logs

Sorry for no updates today... Went to a wedding and did everything the complete opposite of healthy. Gonna have a chest day tomorrow with a respectable update.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Haha. I hear you on that. I had half a pan pizza, about 12 chicken nuggets, close to a cup of yellow rice, a few ounces of grilled chxn, and a protein shake for dinner tonight. I just could not hit the spot this evening, lol.

At least I lifted heavy today...

This sounds like how I would probably prefer to do things if I were to mess around with these sorts of products :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^Haha. I hear you on that. I had half a pan pizza, about 12 chicken nuggets, close to a cup of yellow rice, a few ounces of grilled chxn, and a protein shake for dinner tonight. I just could not hit the spot this evening, lol.

At least I lifted heavy today...

This sounds like how I would probably prefer to do things if I were to mess around with these sorts of products :D
Yeah it was the mildness of it that let me go ahead and give it a shot.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That sounds pretty damn good for something considered "mild":banana:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 26

Sunday June 5 2011

Added 5 pounds to barbell flat bench for the second week in a row. The rest of the workout was solid too, but I like to alternate secondary lifts. So I don't keep strict record of things like crossovers, etc

Body comp wise, I still feel that slow but steady changes are occuring. There's a mild pump that sticks around non stop 24 hours. I dont believe that bodyfat is,changing a whole lot. But there's enough lean mass gain so far that my shirt sleeves and chest were tight at the stupid wedding yesterday.

In terms of sides, I thankfully have not noticed any further increased shedding like i had a week or 2 ago. I am noticing some prostate symptoms. Nothing too bad that I havent experienced on cycle before. Libido is pretty flat over the past day or 2. I plan to add in some AI Perform when my order gets here. Hoping I wont have to dip into my RC stash for bedroom fun bc I get FIERCE congestion side effects. We'll see how things develop throughout the week.

In response to the "mild" descriptions, I believe thats a perfectly reasonable adjective for this compound. The side effect profile is mild and manageable. At the same time it would be false to call it explosive. So mild fits and should make it a reletively safe choice for newbies.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Mn Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals has Stamina RX and that stuff is ridiculous! I can get it up easier and WAY HARDER AND FULLER for about 18 hours after taking 1 when I took two I was so engorged I couldn't believe it and neether could my wife but I had so many randoms the next 2 days I normally only take 1 if I do or maybe on a weekend when the kids are gone. ;) Either way over the counter and good as gold. My erections were so much harder and fuller than when I tried viagra for fun. WAY MORE! I think they sell it here if not most convenience stores have them.