NTBMis giving free "everything". logers needed for every product you can we sell

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I would be more than happy to use HCGenerate as a main aspect of the PCT that I am going to do after my AndroHard run that ends in a few weeks. It would be a huge help to avoid and shut down issues. I can provide links to my logs if need be, current one is in my signature. Since this is designed as a PCT product or stand alone, I believe it would fit perfectly for me.
Il make sure the boss knows bro!! Thank you for your interest.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try some protein products you guys have if possible- I can log/review the products as well!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I put a request in....but would really like to log sum gear! Looks amazing! Gonna be running sum x-factor/test factor and would really really like to add in some gear to this......think it would be perfect! I would take some slin too but most definately gear :)! After seeing that write up I am.....A-M-A-Z-E-D and wanna give it a go! :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this to give a few the last chance...
My post was back on the middle of page 2, but I'd definitely be interested in trying anything you guys have listed. I'm on day 2 of my cut (currently running only staple supplements).

Either way, I plan on purchasing Need2Slin (and possibly GEAR) in the future :)

SBT

SBT

Awards
Nice info Needto and RS!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow.it tightens your skin. Well i got me alot of LOOSE skin on my big ol body from looseing 100pounds....so ...whoever logs this. I WANT THE TRUTH....DOES IT WORK!!!!
If so ...I like!!!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i am on a cut right now and would love to log gear, bridge, or onslaught. or try the bars or trail mix. thanks guys.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
hey my addiction list is not that long....

steroids
food
sleep
weights
cars
money
music
making beats
tattoos
weed
steroids
more money
more weed
more ink
and some goddamn good supplements!!!!!!

What about butt sex?!

The thing that I love about nutraplanet is that if you talk to reps on the form they'll make a bundle deal with nutra with good prices. I just wish they had bigger sales on there brand name. OH and they ship with Fed-EX, which they are the fastest :yup:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Nate, can we get my buddies Luelinks and Acesopro hooked up with some Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend! :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My post was back on the middle of page 2, but I'd definitely be interested in trying anything you guys have listed. I'm on day 2 of my cut (currently running only staple supplements).

Either way, I plan on purchasing Need2Slin (and possibly GEAR) in the future :)
x2 on this^^^ weather or not i get in im still going to have to purchase some need2slin knowing my brother RS was behind it.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'll tell you what... i am a perfect candidate to log acnetame... seriously... if you have that available to log there is nobody better.
i need help BADLY
i need to build better skin
edit: what i just realized is this product is sold at NTBM but not made by NTBM... so i guess logging is out of the question...

but hey... how 'bout some "Thiomucase" lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'll tell you what... i am a perfect candidate to log acnetame... seriously... if you have that available to log there is nobody better.
i need help BADLY
i need to build better skin
edit: what i just realized is this product is sold at NTBM but not made by NTBM... so i guess logging is out of the question...

but hey... how 'bout some "Thiomucase" lol
Acnetame works :D!

nerdalert

Awards
I would love to get in and log for Gear or N2Slin...great opportunity to try some exciting products..I would try any of them. If you are going to include the skeleton balm too I would really like to try that out for my sore shoulder...
this was from page 3 still got my fingers crossed for anything...

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Acnetame works :D!
i might be interested in buying a bottle of this some time soon (when i can afford it)
unless there's a free bottle/logging opportunity... hint hint hehehe
no, but srs, i need help... i've tried otc creams and stuff... just makes my skin burn and dry too much. so, i'm interested in going another direction (before i actually see a dr)
i didn't mean to thread jack, sorry guys.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i might be interested in buying a bottle of this some time soon (when i can afford it)
unless there's a free bottle/logging opportunity... hint hint hehehe
no, but srs, i need help... i've tried otc creams and stuff... just makes my skin burn and dry too much. so, i'm interested in going another direction (before i actually see a dr)
i didn't mean to thread jack, sorry guys.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159568-i-have-acne-2.html

Here is your chance to try it my man! Look at NeedTo's post!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hope he will chose me for that product... and if not, i'll still end up getting some if the logs show decent results.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Ok so who's d!ck do i gotta suck to get some HCGenerate.

I will make the most bada$$ log ever made on AM. Take a chance on me ;)

im in a drought, so.

is there a way to do this "no homo".... if so, i have a bottle up for grabs.

lmao.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id be interested in logging HCGenerate and Gear if they r still available. I will be starting my PCT in about a week or so. Most of yall know I dont mess around and really want to keep this extra strength recently acquired.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Oh snap Azn showing up!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got a bottle of skelly [skeletal balm] in mail today-damn, that was fast!!! i will be trying this out before workout in the morning. going to include it in my log i have running and do a review once there is something to review, lol..:hammer:

Texan281

Awards
Starting to lose faith...becoming depressed...cmon guys...throw a brotha some HCGenerate.

If you dont im going on a neg repping spree

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I pmd ntgm but no response. Why do you hate the cap'n, ntgm? :(

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I said it earlier in the thread, ima give it another shot because I habent got any response yet.... But I would LOVE to log cinnamon bun flavored onslaught!! I'm offering a really solid review.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity!

I would love to try some of those protein bars or the trail mix. I'm back in the classroom again for the year (as a high school teacher) and I eat between classes. Either would be a convenient high-protein snack that I could eat in a matter of minutes - perfect.
Bump for some protein bars. They look yummy.

Being patient...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Be patient. Nate is a very busy man..
I will remind him about this thread; he has a lot on his plate.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Be patient. Nate is a very busy man..
I will remind him about this thread; he has a lot on his plate.
Good point.. I'm guilty of being impatient.

I will be a good patient little boy now :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I used Thiomucase years ago for contests, haven't seen it around for a while, did you guys buy rights to it. Not sure it's the same formulation it was a while back.
i bought some of it on my last order.

what kinds of results did you get from it? do you recall the formula to that older blend?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i bought some pb and some honey today... gonna mix me up a batch of some protein bars this week... and of course give a review ;)