NTBMis giving free "everything". logers needed for every product you can we sell

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
gonna be a lot of logs in the NTBM forum! i can see it coming lol... its gonna be like the running of the bulls

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gonna be a lot of logs in the NTBM forum! i can see it coming lol... its gonna be like the running of the bulls
I think I was one of the first on AM to log NTBM, first I was sceptical, just mainly because I stick to supps on this board, but when I ordered samples and got to try HCGenerate and NTKTS I knew anabolicminds was missing a company on the board, but now there here :veryhappy:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still cutting my man?
Might wanna log need2slin ;)
Yeah, still working on the ol' diet. Things are getting better for sure though. Stopped a med. I was taking(which led to weight gain) and been on the ECA stack for 2 weeks now.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Would love to log some of the protein, and anything that can aid me in pct. I'm currently in the middle of a HEAVY oral cycle, so I can def log some pct products.

garryb

garryb

Awards
can i just do a log over here. lol....jk brotha. you know were my home is.

good luck to all that get in on this killer deal.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HOLY SMOKES!!! Im in!!!! WOW....N2Guard, HCGenerate, GEAR, Bridge. These would be my first picks, then the rest would be my second..LOL
two bottles of bridge so you can do a double dose a day long!!!!! get to my pm bro

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i don't see forma?
We will do a big Mrsupps.com give away another time, and then when My other supplement company goes live and becomes a sponsor will do a huge give away with that too. Will take care of you guys don't worry :clap2:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We will do a big Mrsupps.com give away another time, and then when My other supplement company goes live and becomes a sponsor will do a huge give away with that too. Will take care of you guys don't worry :clap2:
Thats awesome, never seen any company do this before :D!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would be interested in the Need2Slin or GEAR.

I've tried just about all the nutrient partitioners out there now (glycobol, recompadrol, slin sane, anabolic pump, pslin). Yours seems to be a good mix of a few of them, interested to see how it works with the combination of Na-R-ALA and Norvaline, along with the gymnema.

The GEAR is interesting in that it seems like it could be used for spiking mTOR and protein synthesis for use prior to meals (i.e., 30 min pre-meal take the pill to make the actual meal more anabolic).

Actually, if you think about it, the combination of Need2Slin and GEAR both taken 30 minutes prior to meals would create quite an anabolic environment shuttling nutrients to the muscles and activating mTOR for increased protein synthesis. A good combo you should consider offering together like an anabolic meal mix or something. Add in your high-protein foods that have good doses of low GI carbs (pancakes, trail mix, protein bars), and you're in muscle-building heaven!
gear and need2slin comming your way bro... Please reply to my pm.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow this is like an early christmas where everybody gets some toys!!!!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want in on the pancake mix or the trail mix
plz
2 protein trail mix coming your way. Remember you can poor into a bowl add milk and eat bro. We made this product with something called protein crips. They are choc rice crispies that are made out of 90% protein rather then cars. Please get to my pm.

nerdalert

Awards
I would love to get in and log for Gear or N2Slin...great opportunity to try some exciting products..I would try any of them. If you are going to include the skeleton balm too I would really like to try that out for my sore shoulder...

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow thats sick bro! Best Promo I've ever seen, I can't believe your giving out so many supplements for people to log, wow, just amazing.

SIGN ME UP!!! I still havn't used Bridge, N2Mix, better protein bars, NTBM protein cakes and Onslaught:)

The Bridge and Better protein bars are lookin pretty sweet:D I'd love to log them!
Protein bars coming your way bro. reply to my pm. :bigok:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 protein trail mix coming your way. Remember you can poor into a bowl add milk and eat bro. We made this product with something called protein crips. They are choc rice crispies that are made out of 90% protein rather then cars. Please get to my pm.
AWESOME!!!!
Thanks bro

Protein crips.... sounds freaking awesome

Thank you so much

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wowzers!!

Im in on this one!
better protein bars coming your way. please reply to my pm..

Hell with it guys I am prob going to go well over the amount of free products I lested on this thread. Think I will just keep giving products away till I feel I have given enough lol... Lets do this.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
thanks NTBM for choosing me to log hcgenerate. should be interesting to see how it goes along with trt at 200mg/week. made an annouincement in the log section

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would love to log some of the protein, and anything that can aid me in pct. I'm currently in the middle of a HEAVY oral cycle, so I can def log some pct products.
protein bars coming your way bro. Please get to my pm.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell with it guys I am prob going to go well over the amount of free products I lested on this thread. Think I will just keep giving products away till I feel I have given enough lol... Lets do this.

WOW LOL...

We don't joke when we call this man generous and tell you guys he will do whatever for his customers... Anabolicminds... say hello to Needtogetmuscle and welcome his products @ Needtobuildmuscle...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW LOL...

We don't joke when we call this man generous and tell you guys he will do whatever for his customers... Anabolicminds... say hello to Needtogetmuscle and welcome his products @ Needtobuildmuscle...
Yeah thats what i was just thinking.

HELLO!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice-your other products look interesting, but it is the forma that has my attention!!! i am intrigued by your inclusion of dmso.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice-your other products look interesting, but it is the forma that has my attention!!! i am intrigued by your inclusion of dmso.
Dmso and emu oil with other goodies :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dmso and emu oil with other goodies :bigok:
yes-it looks very interesting! i would assume the emu would prevent skin irritation when applying often to same area?

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes-it looks very interesting! i would assume the emu would prevent skin irritation when applying often to same area?
among other things. People just don't know how damn amazing emu oil is. Emu oil is the oil of the gods it really is. I am making a topical acne product using emu oil and tee tree oil along with some other stuff. To go along with my Acne-tame oral product. The acne tame dries the skin from bad oils well the topical will natural bring back a better balance of oil and anti bacteria. oing to be epic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
among other things. People just don't know how damn amazing emu oil is. Emu oil is the oil of the gods it really is. I am making a topical acne product using emu oil and tee tree oil along with some other stuff. To go along with my Acne-tame oral product. The acne tame dries the skin from bad oils well the topical will natural bring back a better balance of oil and anti bacteria. oing to be epic.
i know how amazing it is-it is in my favorite arthritis rub-blue magic.

imo, it is a great addition.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah... i'd love to try your products!
who do i rep for free stuff?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely in on this!

I'd be most interested in testing/logging/reviewing: Gear, Better Protein Bars, N2mix, and/or HCGenerate!

All of the NTBM line looks like solid products, but Gear is especially interesting to me! I'd love to make eating an even more anabolic activity by popping Gear with meals. The idea of getting high-quality protein in the convenience of a pill is awesome. I'd be very interested in logging it, providing honest and detailed feedback...Oh and I'll be killin' it in the gym the whole time!

This is a great way to get noticed NTBM! Welcome to AM.

-Matt

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know how amazing it is-it is in my favorite arthritis rub-blue magic.

imo, it is a great addition.
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-Wellness/Skeletal-Balm-p17.html\\

Well what do ya know. It also happens to be in my muscle rub,joint health product too. Of course Blue magic is a good product I have to say with my Skelletal balm you get way more then just a muscle rub. The bottle is a full 7oz that last 5 times as long as any other muscle rub. The skelletal-balm has a ingredient make up that other places charge 10 times what we sell ours for and they only give you 2-4 oz max.

I don't have any forma-stanzol for you to test at the moment my friend but you are welcome to test this product if you like. Just send me a pm with the name of the product in the title. along with your name and address. Its not on the list of give away but heck with it you can log this too...

Guess I will add all my products to the list of products people can test. I am almost complete on the list I made, but still need to give away some more N2mix,pancakes,onslaught,and protein bars from the list. Also N2gaurd. Then we will just give out other products at random.

Send me that pm if you want to try the skelly bro. I think you might end up praising a new muscle rub from now on. :veryhappy:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-Wellness/Skeletal-Balm-p17.html\\

Well what do ya know. It also happens to be in my muscle rub,joint health product too. Of course Blue magic is a good product I have to say with my Skelletal balm you get way more then just a muscle rub. The bottle is a full 7oz that last 5 times as long as any other muscle rub. The skelletal-balm has a ingredient make up that other places charge 10 times what we sell ours for and they only give you 2-4 oz max.

I don't have any forma-stanzol for you to test at the moment my friend but you are welcome to test this product if you like. Just send me a pm with the name of the product in the title. along with your name and address. Its not on the list of give away but heck with it you can log this too...

Guess I will add all my products to the list of products people can test. I am almost complete on the list I made, but still need to give away some more N2mix,pancakes,onslaught,and protein bars from the list. Also N2gaurd. Then we will just give out other products at random.

Send me that pm if you want to try the skelly bro. I think you might end up praising a new muscle rub from now on. :veryhappy:
ok, i would like that! if you ever have opportunity open i would love to try the forma

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try out protein trail mix or better protien bars. I'll give honest, detailed reivew.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, i would like that! if you ever have opportunity open i would love to try the forma
When we do our Mrsupps.com give away I will amke sure you are top of the list for this product. This product sells so fast it is hard to keep in stock. We sell out of it 2-3 times a month and we keep ordering more. You will love it I ma sure of that..

For now I think you will also love the skelly too.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely in on this!

I'd be most interested in testing/logging/reviewing: Gear, Better Protein Bars, N2mix, and/or HCGenerate!

All of the NTBM line looks like solid products, but Gear is especially interesting to me! I'd love to make eating an even more anabolic activity by popping Gear with meals. The idea of getting high-quality protein in the convenience of a pill is awesome. I'd be very interested in logging it, providing honest and detailed feedback...Oh and I'll be killin' it in the gym the whole time!

This is a great way to get noticed NTBM! Welcome to AM.

-Matt
better protein bars coming your way bro.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try out protein trail mix or better protien bars. I'll give honest, detailed reivew.
some Free protein train mix for you my man. Please reply to my PM. thanks

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
needtogetmuscle, is there anything left for me? i'd love to try some NTBM products... i'lll take whatever you have left... if not it's ok... i'm always looking for better tasting protein supps