NTBMis giving free "everything". logers needed for every product you can we sell

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
Wow. Sign me up for sure. I'll take the HCGenerate. It would be a perfect addition for my PCT. My log is in my signature.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So when do we find out the winners?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
would love to try gear

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I don't think there is anything left for u stragglers

antknee

im a few days out from starting my diesel/epi run and would love to log n2guard and/ or Better Protien bar as its usually a bit hard for me to get all the good food i need on the run...pleeeeease?????

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Are you still looking for people? Maybe a 10+ year vet trying to cut down to 5% bf who monotors every calorie???

Little shameless self promotion but I would be very interested in N2slin

I'd like to try some carbs in my diet and the bottle could last a long time for a nice long log. I am VERY in tune with my body and can provide in depth feedback that others might not notice.
(If you'd like to verify this just ask nattydisaster)

5'10 205-206 somewhere below 10% (8%?)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about butt sex?!

The thing that I love about nutraplanet is that if you talk to reps on the form they'll make a bundle deal with nutra with good prices. I just wish they had bigger sales on there brand name. OH and they ship with Fed-EX, which they are the fastest :yup:
I will make a bundle deal for anyone if they ask me. Also I ship 2-3 day priority for free. Just saying I think I ship damn fast and damn cheap (free)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Nate, can we get my buddies Luelinks and Acesopro hooked up with some Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend! :D
yes we can. Both of them got a pm from me and some Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend
on the way

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'll tell you what... i am a perfect candidate to log acnetame... seriously... if you have that available to log there is nobody better.
i need help BADLY
i need to build better skin
edit: what i just realized is this product is sold at NTBM but not made by NTBM... so i guess logging is out of the question...

but hey... how 'bout some "Thiomucase" lol
your sample of this goes out tomorrow bro. Along with the 28 other samples of acne-tame I sent out

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used Thiomucase years ago for contests, haven't seen it around for a while, did you guys buy rights to it. Not sure it's the same formulation it was a while back.
Its the real deal stuff my man. It will work just as you remembered it.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I said it earlier in the thread, ima give it another shot because I habent got any response yet.... But I would LOVE to log cinnamon bun flavored onslaught!! I'm offering a really solid review.
on its way bro. Please get to my pm.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump for some protein bars. They look yummy.

Being patient...
you got it bro. Please get to the pm I sent you...

Also guys we are having a buy 3 get one free on everything in the store right now plus 10% off. Use discount code buy3get1free

We will add a 4th free product to your box if you buy 3 of anything. It also takes off 10% and you still get the free shipping. This is till midnight tonight only

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
got to the pm, and gave you my info, thanks bro i really appreciate it, especially in the oncoming months im gonna be super tight on money.
cant wait to review it man

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Be patient. Nate is a very busy man..
I will remind him about this thread; he has a lot on his plate.
I own 3 other businesses guys, another sup store, a media managing/consulting company and a 300sq ft MMA gym/internet cafe/shipping center. I also do almost all the work for mrsupps.com, I am a free lance writer, and the head mod of the largest steroid forum in the world. So Please forgive me if I only drop by a couple of times a week some times.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So when do we find out the winners?
been handing out free products from the start of the thread my man. Matter of fact i have given out well over what i said i would. For now guys i am done giving out any more. Maybe later i will come back to this thread and start it up again. For now the giving is over. Thanks to all who joined in the fun. Love you all.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you got it bro. Please get to the pm I sent you...

Also guys we are having a buy 3 get one free on everything in the store right now plus 10% off. Use discount code buy3get1free

We will add a 4th free product to your box if you buy 3 of anything. It also takes off 10% and you still get the free shipping. This is till midnight tonight only
You the man Need2!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey if you have any PH's you want me to sample...
but seriously, thanks alot needtogetmuscle and the ntbm reps... you've made us all very happy!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Are you still looking for people? Maybe a 10+ year vet trying to cut down to 5% bf who monotors every calorie???

Little shameless self promotion but I would be very interested in N2slin

I'd like to try some carbs in my diet and the bottle could last a long time for a nice long log. I am VERY in tune with my body and can provide in depth feedback that others might not notice.
(If you'd like to verify this just ask nattydisaster)

5'10 205-206 somewhere below 10% (8%?)
ok just one more. I cant pass up the chance to get your feed back bro. So please get to my pm..

This is it though. The flood gates of giving are closed for a wile. I will open them back up next month when its time for our Mrsupps.com give away. Then again when my new company is a sponsor.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy amount of samples given out. Really a great way to get the word out on this forum. Cant wait to see all the feedback.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are not samples bro, he is giving out complete product :)
My bad, the other ones are complete products, but Im getting Acne-Tame which to my understanding is a sample. Either way I am happy :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is madness....

Madness????

THIS... IS.... NTBM!!!!!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i might have to order some onslaught on top of the one for review, it has a bangin profile and 14 servings for 28 bucks sounds really fair, considering you take it post w/o

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
This is crazy. Needto this thread is now 10 pages in only a week? This goes to show how much the cares about the customers and wants everyone to be satisfied! Reps to Needto.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I'm stoked. Giving a slightly pulled bicep a couple days off and finalizing some customization ideas I have for the Ultimate diet 2.0. making a final decision if I am stopping t3 or not then getting ready to start the log upon arrival of need2slin. I am very carb responsive but I may switch from t3 to alpha t2 which eats my glycogen like its job so I am thinking of adding some more carbs with the n2s and going easy on alpha t2 to transition off of t3... Basically I got some things planned ha

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice goon, interested in your log to be honest so I'm on the lookout for it. Get some pics in :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
definitely link us to your log once you get started... there's a self promotion thread i started, throw that mf on there and in your sig and ill be happy to check it out! sorry about the bicep bro i wasnt aware of that going on....

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I think its fine. It was just getting tight and tingling and must be pulled on the outer head. I got through a back workout on Friday but tried to do some chest and it just could not handle the weight in a supporting role. Nothing major I suspect but I hope it is ok by wens because I have no gym access on the weekends and need to create a schedule which currently I have planned on starting on Wednesday (which will be a day from HELL if I to this schedule!). I only train in a very limited facility so working around things is hard.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O SNAP! Got the protein bars in!!!......you sent it like 4 days after I odered from nutra and I still got the protein bars first lol

Once I get back from my Arm workout I will make the bars try em out and post up a Review:D

Thanks Need2!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think its fine. It was just getting tight and tingling and must be pulled on the outer head. I got through a back workout on Friday but tried to do some chest and it just could not handle the weight in a supporting role. Nothing major I suspect but I hope it is ok by wens because I have no gym access on the weekends and need to create a schedule which currently I have planned on starting on Wednesday (which will be a day from HELL if I to this schedule!). I only train in a very limited facility so working around things is hard.
get some skeleton balm[skelly]. i am serious that is some damned good stuff.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
O SNAP! Got the protein bars in!!!......you sent it like 4 days after I odered from nutra and I still got the protein bars first lol

Once I get back from my Arm workout I will make the bars try em out and post up a Review:D

Thanks Need2!!!
Make a seperate thread plz :)

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
get some skeleton balm[skelly]. i am serious that is some damned good stuff.
Any store carry it? I am trying to slowly work back in but its not going so well.

Ah I see now its from need2

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any store carry it? I am trying to slowly work back in but its not going so well.

Ah I see now its from need2
yup-need2 brand-stuff really works.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Well I started a holder for my log... Still hoping this arm lets me start next week but hoping to do a writeup of my plan and expectations soon...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/160799-prepare-something-special.html#post2579416

I know there is a lot going on but I will explain what why and how of what i expect from each supplement. I have a pretty good feel for what most should do.

To make stuff worse, I think I have TMJ. My jaw is definitely offline and one side of my mouth has an overbite, the other an underbite... not fun ouch

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to those who have posted their logs will be subbing to all soon and KILL THAT SHEIT

Texan281

Awards
hey if you have any PH's you want me to sample...
but seriously, thanks alot needtogetmuscle and the ntbm reps... you've made us all very happy!
Speak for yourself. This "OMFG CRAZY GIVEAWAY GTFIH!!! AND GET FREE SH!T" was a huge dissapointment for me. I guess i gotta resort to kissing major ass and pimping the hell out of a product or getting my rep points up(which i care nothing about)

BIG THUMBS DOWN N2BM!!!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speak for yourself. This "OMFG CRAZY GIVEAWAY GTFIH!!! AND GET FREE SH!T" was a huge dissapointment for me. I guess i gotta resort to kissing major ass and pimping the hell out of a product or getting my rep points up(which i care nothing about)

Well if I was giving away free **** I would pick the guys with a lot of posts or has done reviews before so I know they will give a good honest review and trustworthy to even do a review.....I would also pick a person that has a picture in there avi...it shows there not lazy lol

ugh, next time I'll just go with a :bryce:

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established

Dude I am the farthest from an ass kisser, I don't post that much and I never spoke to n2b in my life... If you are serious and have put in your time people can tell and will give you respect and maybe some free products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

LOOK HERE, YOU WERE STILL IN THE RUNNING BEFORE YOU JUST SHOT YOUR MOUTH OFF.

some people are their own worst enemies!!!