NTBMis giving free "everything". logers needed for every product you can we sell

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Got my protein bar mix in. Will make some this weekend and give a review.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Will be waiting for the review.

Texan281

Awards
Ok guys forgive me for being an ass. I wont respond to any of the criticism and I wanna congradulate everyone who was selected.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys forgive me for being an ass. I wont respond to any of the criticism and I wanna congradulate everyone who was selected.
one small step for man
one giant leap for mankind

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell with it... I am going to give away more. This damn give away will go down in history as the biggest give away the net has ever seen...

I am going to contact more people in this thread through out the week. More of everything is going to be given away...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good lord, there are going to be at least 50 needto logs running at the same time, lol.

if AM didn't know ntbm before they are about to be socked in the nose, lol.

DAYUM!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
good lord, there are going to be at least 50 needto logs running at the same time, lol.

if AM didn't know ntbm before they are about to be socked in the nose, lol.

DAYUM!!!
Kinda like the hdrol logs?? LOL

cant wait to see all the feedback!

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Hell with it... I am going to give away more. This damn give away will go down in history as the biggest give away the net has ever seen...

I am going to contact more people in this thread through out the week. More of everything is going to be given away...
NeedTo's motto should be: If you're gonna be a bear, be a GRIZZLY BEAR!

KTS!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EVERYTHING AT NTBM IS NOW 25% OFF USING DISCOUNT CODE AM25

FROM NOW TILL NEXT FRIDAY THE 24TH EVERYTHING IS 25% off using discount code "AM25"

Everything in the store is 25%+free 2-3 day shipping on top of that. All week until next Friday

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
GREAT I NEED MORE NEED2SLIN!!! LOL

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can you afford this?SERIOUSLY!!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EVERYTHING AT NTBM IS NOW 25% OFF USING DISCOUNT CODE AM25

FROM NOW TILL NEXT FRIDAY THE 24TH EVERYTHING IS 25% off using discount code "AM25"

Everything in the store is 25%+free 2-3 day shipping on top of that. All week until next Friday
MORE FREE SUPPS AND THIS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
5 lbs of whey to build muscle for 36.74 shipped!!!!!!

SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How can you afford this?SERIOUSLY!!!!
Let me let you in on something. I dont need money I am already very very very well off. So every single dime NTBM makes can put put into what ever I feel like it bwahahahahaaa. I own 4 other businesses and they all do very well. I also work for almost 20 other businesses and all of them pay me 4-5 grand a month a peace for my work.. On top of that I train well known people for 1000.00 an hour or more.

NTBM is not a company trying to get rich, Its a company proving a point. WATCH ME!!!! Well more then a few points.... Follow along for the ride and see what I mean.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5 lbs of whey to build muscle for 36.74 shipped!!!!!!

SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!
That is only if you buy one. You will notice the price goes down the more you buy. By 5 5bl bags and you end up getting them for like 32.00 a bag!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me let you in on something. I dont need money I am already very very very well off. So every single dime NTBM makes can put put into what ever I feel like it bwahahahahaaa. I own 4 other businesses and they all do very well. I also work for almost 20 other businesses and all of them pay me 4-5 grand a month a peace for my work.. On top of that I train well known people for 1000.00 an hour or more.

NTBM is not a company trying to get rich, Its a company proving a point. WATCH ME!!!! Well more then a few points.... Follow along for the ride and see what I mean.

Interesting.. Must be nice!!! lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

i respect that

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That is SICK!!!! In a great way!!!!:eek5:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting.. Must be nice!!! lol
yeah, i once sent bill gates a letter asking him to adopt me-that didn't work out too well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, i once sent bill gates a letter asking him to adopt me-that didn't work out too well.
:lol:

Maybe ill send a letter to N2BM askin him to adopt me! HAHA kidding kidding

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO... I sent Nate a letter to adopt me and he did... I'm part of his Needto family now :)

EDIT: Beat me to it 3clips ....well played chap

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Which makes it great for the consumer.

I literally laughed so hard my face hurt. Did he even reply back?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Needto if I bring a truck all the way to Mass, can I get a discount on bulk protein... just fill a box truck up with varied flavors?? LOL

i keed i keed yall youngstas betta get your money right and buy what you NEED to BUILD MUSCLE ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This REALLY Blows my Fukkin mind!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put it this way...

25 lbs of protein for $160.

That is a fu*king deal if I have seen one... and this ain't no nasty bulk powder no name protein that gives you the runs.

Quality protein with DELICIOUS taste.

Dig in guys.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:lol:

Maybe ill send a letter to N2BM askin him to adopt me! HAHA kidding kidding
I worked for your boss once pp. Matter of fact I bet no ones beat my monthly affiliate sales record yet. I was there very first rep and it was the first company I ever worked for... Made me realize how good I am at what I do lolol... Eric is a good bro and will be working together on a few things real soon. I just have to find send him a email on monday. I will have exclusive rights to dermacrine soon. I love that product, brings back so many memories. You know it was the first product they ever sold. When the started thats all they sold. Great product and I will bring it back to glory where it belongs.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AHHHHH THE SURPRISE IS OUT!!! Haha.

Durkka Durkka Durkka!!!!

Derma Derma Derma!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I worked for your boss once pp. Matter of fact I bet no ones beat my monthly affiliate sales record yet. I was there very first rep and it was the first company I ever worked for... Made me realize how good I am at what I do lolol... Eric is a good bro and will be working together on a few things real soon. I just have to find send him a email on monday. I will have exclusive rights to dermacrine soon. I love that product, brings back so many memories. You know it was the first product they ever sold. When the started thats all they sold. Great product and I will bring it back to glory where it belongs.

Very nice.. Well im sure the things yall are workin on will be bomb!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Derma? Needto? = WIN

:redeemerwhore:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Infraction for VULGAR DISPLAY OF POWER!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LMAO... I sent Nate a letter to adopt me and he did... I'm part of his Needto family now :)

EDIT: Beat me to it 3clips ....well played chap
i could be his long lost great uncle?????

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Derma period = win add Needto and its DOMINATION!

I have 2 bottles of Derma TD I think I will add to my 1st SD run.
That will be epic....

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
NTBM is quickly becoming my favorite supp company

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dayyumm!! You are goin all out man!

Startin a cycle next week. Would love to log some HCGenerate in my PCT for you!!

EPIC company...nuff said

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Just grabbed some HCGenerate, Bridge, Guard and more. Life is good.