Need a preworkout now that enhanced is gone

Joe_P

Awards
Anyone? PES is about all the supps I take with the exception of bulks. Something that isn't going to crack me out but be sufficient. Preferably answer if you have taken enhanced.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you tried conquer by iforce yet? if not you might want to give that a go... mixed with hemavol its pretty damn good ish.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What Ripp said. Get yourself some Conquer.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Enhanced is still available and will be reformulated.

When not using Enhanced I use either High Volume (stim free, add caffeine or alphamine if you want stims)
Or Cellucor C4.

High volume gives killer pumps and endurance

Joe_P

Awards
I thought the press release said alphamine was being reformulated, enhanced was scrapped. Conquer looks good. How many scoops, i can't tell how much of anything is in it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought the press release said alphamine was being reformulated, enhanced was scrapped. Conquer looks good. How many scoops, i can't tell how much of anything is in it.
depends on what your looking for out of it...1 scoop is fine with me, then i took 1 scoop and 200mg's of caffeine and it was great, now i'm at 1 1/4 scoops and i find it to be really nice in terms of energy and focus

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Uncut by Applied Nutriceuticals is as good, if not better, than Enhanced. Only caveat is that it's capped so you cannot fine tune dosage. On the other hand I've never had GI problems with Uncut but did with Enhanced.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lot of good products in the PWO category. I of course am partial to Gameday, which I've used before I repped for MAN. Awesome feedback on the product from loggers and reviewers and very economical as 1/2 scoop works for many users. Gives great energy and surprisingly tight pumps!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fierce Domination is one of my favorite pre-workouts on the market at this time.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

60 servings in a tub, 1-2 scoops is recommended.

If you want to be really energized, jump right into 2. We made it this way so both stim sensitive and stim tolerant people can enjoy using it.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my first tub on conquer, taking 2-3 scoops. The energy is good, the focus is noticeable. I'm thinking about throwing their potassium nitrate in the mix to get a better pump.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lots of great stuff out there honestly. It just depends what you want out of a preworkout.
I'm assuming your looking for a strong stim type Pre. And if that's the case I would look into

Stimulant-X (if you like the convenience of caps)
Gameday (if you like a good pump with stims)
Stimul8 (if you prefer a powder)

Also I would mention -Supersize-. As it is great all around. It's not the hardest hitting stimulant but it provides great focus and pumps.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Condense

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Uncut by Applied Nutriceuticals is as good, if not better, than Enhanced. Only caveat is that it's capped so you cannot fine tune dosage. On the other hand I've never had GI problems with Uncut but did with Enhanced.
I would second this. Uncut is the closest thing to Enhanced that is currently available. I'm sure PES will have a new version of Enhanced out soon too.

xhrr

Awards
Uncut or RPM if you like pills. Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock looks like the best powdered on the market, I'll be trying it shortly.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going by the ingredient profile my next pre-workout to try is Ritual by ANS Performance, it looks good.

At the moment I'm using Absolute Power stacked with High Volume, awesome combo.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Uncut or RPM if you like pills. Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock looks like the best powdered on the market, I'll be trying it shortly.
High Volume is awesome. Just ordered some during their killer sale over the weekend.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine pills,alcar,agmatine,bcaas and beta alinine is a cheap as hell per serving pre but lets go with name brand.

C4. Although I didn't like it that much the energy is good. Not enough for me back when I tried it. May have to give it another go.

Pre by optimum nutrition is good.

Conquer may rein surpreme in terms of energy. I had a good as hell run with it. Log was great. Made some prs which is strange.

Eca is ultimate.

As far as no stim I suggest amino iv,high volume,peak beta + or hemavol. Not seeing value in hemavol atm due to sales on high volume. Step it up iforce.

Other noteworthy is speedx3 im still trying it and amino energy by on.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
So what exactly is going on with enhanced and alphamine? I must be out of the loop. On topic, Uncut for stim and protocol for non stim

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what exactly is going on with enhanced and alphamine? I must be out of the loop. On topic, Uncut for stim and protocol for non stim
The international version of alphamine has a soon to be banned thing in it. Enhanced has the soon to be banned aswell. They are reformulating so relax people. Use your free samples in the mean time.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Condense was great for me. It's basic but I gave me great workout

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Conquer is what ive been using lately... 1 scoop. but you could go up to 2

cedman1

cedman1

Awards
I really enjoy CTD Noxipro Chrome, MAN Gameday and VPX Friction as well.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Top few I have tried lately in order

Stimul8
Gameday
Conquer

amarula

Awards
I find the profile of XF Vengeance the most complete I ever seen. Never tried but I certainly will in the near future.
Don't know why, but this product is very underated in most forums

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still using 2 scoops Enhanced + 10g Cit Mal + 4g Beta Alanine + 2g LCLT. Love it.

I've always like C4 Extreme at 2 scoops. Heard nothing but good things about High Volume.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus XT always a good price at Nutraplanet. It's the only pre-workout that actually gets better the longer you take it. The only one that I know that has a cumulative effect. Plus it won't crack you out with only 200mg Caffeine per serving. Simple yet effective. You can also take it for studying or anytime you need a boost in focus or concentration.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Metabolic BioShock and CORE Fury are both exceptional as is SAN Fierce Domination.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The international version of alphamine has a soon to be banned thing in it. Enhanced has the soon to be banned aswell. They are reformulating so relax people. Use your free samples in the mean time.
This was what I use to believe until I found out that my US tub of Alphamine (brand new, sealed) was part of the recalled lot AND I've noticed that they've replaced the tembamide in it with aegeline. Smh.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Big fan of AX Supersize.
Im with you. I Love the clean focus and pumps. And if I need a heavy hit of energy two scoops is hard to beat.

Simple effective great value. What's not to love lol. And if I add some ultraReps I'm an endurance machine.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question for those whom have tried Jack3d Advanced, how does it compare to Enhanced? It looks like the closest I'm going to get to Enhanced for the moment.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question for those whom have tried Jack3d Advanced, how does it compare to Enhanced? It looks like the closest I'm going to get to Enhanced for the moment.
Less consistent then enhanced but hits harder per scoop. Will be more jittery and adrenaline like where enhanced is more steady and focus.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone? PES is about all the supps I take with the exception of bulks. Something that isn't going to crack me out but be sufficient. Preferably answer if you have taken enhanced.
Focus xt and agmatine.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going by the ingredient profile my next pre-workout to try is Ritual by ANS Performance, it looks good

At the moment I'm using Absolute Power stacked with High Volume, awesome combo.
The ritual dialate combo was an awesome deal when it was like twenty one bucks.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used SuperDrive and hemovol together.

Damn good!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus xt and agmatine.
+Citrulline Malate I'm still pumped from hours ago lol

I use Focus XT as a coffee replacement as well. It's not just for the gym =)

Or...

Condensed
Uncut

Both great preworkouts!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
+Citrulline Malate I'm still pumped from hours ago lol

I use Focus XT as a coffee replacement as well. It's not just for the gym =)

Or...

Condensed
Uncut

Both great preworkouts!!
I tried Pina Colada focus XT today for the first time. Man have I been missing out. They did a good job flavourwise on that one.

bdybldnaam

Awards
About to order some Focus XT. :)

Pina colada for sure. Hows the cotton candy flavor?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
About to order some Focus XT. :)

Pina colada for sure. Hows the cotton candy flavor?
Its good, but I prefer pina and pink lemonade. I've never been a huge fan of cotton candy so that may be why :)

I recommend dosing FXT once per day, everyday for a month prior to exercise or a mentally stimulating activity