Need a preworkout now that enhanced is gone

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
According to who? I've used uncut and anything over one cap causes my heart to race.
With 130 mg of caffeine per cap, that is more likely the culprit. As Coop stated, the Yohimbe dose is very small and probably not enough to cause those issues.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With 130 mg of caffeine per cap, that is more likely the culprit. As Coop stated, the Yohimbe dose is very small and probably not enough to cause those issues.
I've used that much caffeine and more on many occasions. It is not do to the caffeine. I only get those issues with yohimbe.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Contact appnutjeff he sent me a sample bottle and after 2 workouts I ordered a full bottle and gave the rest to my friend, who subsequently loved it and ordered his own bottle. At least this way you can give it a try and see how it is for YOU

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Contact appnutjeff he sent me a sample bottle and after 2 workouts I ordered a full bottle and gave the rest to my friend, who subsequently loved it and ordered his own bottle. At least this way you can give it a try and see how it is for YOU
You talking about Yohimbe?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You sure that's not because of the caffeine and higenamine?
I can't speak for the higenamine. Because I've never used it solo. But I can say without a doubt it's not the caffeine content. And just to be clear here this is not a bash at the product or appnut because I love appnut I used to rep for them for goodness sake. But uncut for me at least isn't the greatest as far as Pre workouts go. 1 cap of uncut is ok for a little bit of focus. But to get a nice bit of energy from it I have to take at least 2 caps. And like I said before anything over 1cap makes my heart race like it always does when I take products containing yohimbe.

Take it for what it's worth.
RPM and Drive are awesome though.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't speak for the higenamine. Because I've never used it solo. But I can say without a doubt it's not the caffeine content. And just to be clear here this is not a bash at the product or appnut because I love appnut I used to rep for them for goodness sake. But uncut for me at least isn't the greatest as far as Pre workouts go. 1 cap of uncut is ok for a little bit of focus. But to get a nice bit of energy from it I have to take at least 2 caps. And like I said before anything over 1cap makes my heart race like it always does when I take products containing yohimbe.

Take it for what it's worth.
RPM and Drive are awesome though.
Higenamine combined with caffeine has a completely different feel than caffeine alone. That could be the culprit TBH.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Higenamine combined with caffeine has a completely different feel than caffeine alone. That could be the culprit TBH.
I'll take that into consideration. I have no scientific explanations I'm just speaking on how I feel and how my body typically reacts to yohimbe. I have no dog in the fight other then I was hoping to like uncut more then I do unfortunately. And I will never truly know until I've used a product like uncut without the yohimbe or without the higenamine and notice a difference. But as of now the only thing that has caused that reaction for me has been yohimbe.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Enhanced was my goto after the craze fiasco. The closest I have come to either was lecheek speedx3.

BlackWinging

Awards
I really like Origin by Genomyx. No prop blend, and the ingredients are great and fairly unique for a preworkout. I'd still use it if I didn't have most of the ingredients in bulk.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've used that much caffeine and more on many occasions. It is not do to the caffeine. I only get those issues with yohimbe.
It's not yohimbine in this case but probably a combination of ingredients. 0.5mg is roughly 1/30th the effective/used dose. It's like saying that you are caffeine-sensitive and 7 mg of caffeine is enough to give you side effects (200mg is the effective/used dose of most caffeine products). While I can understand sensitivity, you'd have to have a legitimate allergy to yohimbine to feel anything off 0.5mg.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not yohimbine in this case but probably a combination of ingredients. 0.5mg is roughly 1/30th the effective/used dose. It's like saying that you are caffeine-sensitive and 7 mg of caffeine is enough to give you side effects (200mg is the effective/used dose of most caffeine products). While I can understand sensitivity, you'd have to have a legitimate allergy to yohimbine to feel anything off 0.5mg.
Are you saying 0.5mg is what's in two caps of uncut? Because I said when I take two or more.
Anything is possible and It's quite possible that I do have an allergy. As I said before yohimbe is the only thing that makes me feel that way. I understand your thought process and your scientific background. But I'm getting a little tired of people telling me what it is and isn't without knowing anything about me or my biology. We all know that certain people respond differently to certain supplements. Why would this be any different? I'm in tune with my body and know how it reacts to certain things. This isn't my first rodeo. I respect your opinion and that's all it is opinion. I don't however appreciate you dismissing mine. and if it is a combination of ingredients as you said. I wonder which combination of ingredients it could be? Hmm maybe yohimbe is in that combination.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Are you saying 0.5mg is what's in two caps of uncut? Because I said when I take two or more.
Anything is possible and It's quite possible that I do have an allergy. As I said before yohimbe is the only thing that makes me feel that way. I understand your thought process and your scientific background. But I'm getting a little tired of people telling me what it is and isn't without knowing anything about me or my biology. We all know that certain people respond differently to certain supplements. Why would this be any different? I'm in tune with my body and know how it reacts to certain things. This isn't my first rodeo. I respect your opinion and that's all it is opinion. I don't however appreciate you dismissing mine. and if it is a combination of ingredients as you said. I wonder which combination of ingredients it could be? Hmm maybe yohimbe is in that combination.
Ok, 1mg per 2 caps of uncut. You get my point. Anything is possible indeed. No need to get so frustrated about it or allude to me dismissing your opinion. Lol, I'll just keep my mouth shut next time if people are going to get riled up about pointing out basics on a label.

I could try a billion products in my life, but that doesn't mean I fully understand why I respond in the ways I do. For instance, higenamine potentiates the activity of yohimbine. Huperzine A and amentoflavone would also have CNS interplay with yohimbine. I'm not dismissing your opinion, but I'm stating that it may not be yohimbine alone. That's all. Please relax.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, I've read that before...but have also been told that about many other pre's where reps have said that about their Y content as well, and the effect was still the same....really hate that's the 'new' stim of choice these days...
Same here brother. I wish so many pre's would quit using Yohimbe. I am sensitive to it as well.
1mg of Yohimbine can be difficult to keep consistent in a blend, especially when most use some variation of a V blender( ingreds are put together and "tumbled"). Its a possibility that you could be getting twice that amount in some doses and less in others.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, though I've tried capped/tab'd and powder...all same effect...but with such a small amt of y (as in uncut) leading to less of cns effect (or supposed less effect) what's the point of including it? Strictly the vasodilation?