Need some feedback on this preworkout? Is it safe?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been taking this from my local nutrition shop. It has been giving me some insane energy, but im not all too knowledgable on some of the ingredients. Anyone with more expertise familiar with ay of these? is this sustainable or safe to take long term?

The pre workout is called "Super bioFreak"

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
That's interesting... can't speak on safety, but the noopept is dosed very high.

negus215

Awards
a quick google brought this site up with the same label

imo its a tad overdosed on most ingredients

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
a quick google brought this site up with the same label

imo its a tad overdosed on most ingredients

Is that dangerous?

negus215

Awards
Personally, that pre is very stim heavy so I'd only use that on days where I'm anticipating a very heavy workout. It's not something I'd take frequently due to developing a tolerance for a high amount of stimulants, which will make it difficult to feel any standard pre's

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t use that daily for long terms. Would it be bad to use It once or twice a week on big lifts? Probably not.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally, that pre is very stim heavy so I'd only use that on days where I'm anticipating a very heavy workout. It's not something I'd take frequently due to developing a tolerance for a high amount of stimulants, which will make it difficult to feel any standard pre's
tbh Ive raken Stim heavy pre workouts for long periods of time then worked out on coffee and had just as much motivation. Just a bit more dull

circa11

Awards
Looks like an insanely highly dosed stimulant pre-workout that’s for sure!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ouch. Someone is sensitive.

In that case, I suggest not using this pre.

Last edited:

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ouch. Someone is sensitive.

In that case, I suggest not using this pre.
Not at all. I thought you could take witty banter lol. But apparently you can only dish it out lol

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not at all. I thought you could take witty banter lol. But apparently you can only dish it out lol
Oh, I can, and frequently do. I just am unaccustomed to receiving down votes, whatever a down vote is.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh, I can, and frequently do. I just am unaccustomed to receiving down votes, whatever a down vote is.
I downvoted it because you can do better.
Hopefully this will motivate you.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Beau remember that one time we went for a movie and.. ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pre is definitely stim heavy. Prob good once or twice a week max but I wouldn’t use it more than that.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like a bad joke. What is citrulline 9:1? I thought Malate was closer to 2:1.

And 10 mgs Alpha Y? It’s either bunk or heart attack city. No way.

Finally, what’s with the prop blend? Octopamine is disclosed but synephrine is in a prop blend?

who knows what you’re getting. Could be Walmart pre workout with a fake label or some garage mix for all we know

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two scooper.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10mg A-Y gotta be fake as we've been discussing in the other threads with SNS.

Probably HCL or Yohimbine. 3mg will blast you to the moon panic city.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10mg A-Y gotta be fake as we've been discussing in the other threads with SNS.

Probably HCL or Yohimbine. 3mg will blast you to the moon panic city.
Plus a boat load of other stims? No way. Just no way. The closest a legit brand got to that was Edge of Insanity a few formulas ago and it got some pretty intense reviews.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Beau remember that one time we went for a movie and.. ?
Yes, why, yes I do.

It was several years ago, and a retrospective theater was showing a re-release of Repo Man, the 1984 American science fiction black comedy film written and directed by Alex Cox in his directorial debut. https://www.amazon.com/Repo-Man-27-Movie-Poster/dp/B001JKDFGG

What a night, and what a film.

Repo Man stars Harry Dean Stanton and Emilio Estevez, with Tracey Walter, Olivia Barash, Sy Richardson, Vonetta McGee, Fox Harris and Dick Rude among the supporting cast. This movie is set in Los Angeles, with young punk Otto Maddox (played by Emelio Estevez) being fired from his job, only to be recruited by a car repossession agency.

Otto and the boys got caught up in the pursuit of a mysterious Chevrolet Malibu that might be connected to extraterrestrials. Compelling? You tell me.

This was no regular film. In fact Michael Nesmith (of The Monkees, the guy who wore the green beanie and played guitar) came on board the project as an executive producer, and secured a negative pickup deal with Universal Pictures.

This movie is a satire of America under the Reagan administration, consumerism and the Atomic Age; the inspiration for the film came from Alex Cox's own experiences working with repossession agent Mark Lewis.

The film's soundtrack, headlined by a main theme composed and performed by Iggy Pop, is noted as a snapshot of 1980s hardcore punk (with songs also provided by Black Flag, Suicidal Tendencies, The Circle Jerks, The Plugz, Burning Sensations, Fear and Juicy Bananas). https://www.amazon.com/Repo-Man-Original-Picture-Soundtrack/dp/B000002PF7

Despite a troubled initial release due to Universal's skepticism towards the film's commercial viability, Repo Man received widespread acclaim, and was deemed by critics to be one of the best films of 1984.

And you and I saw it - together - me with my Coke-flavored Icee, and you with your mixed-flavor Icee, a combination of raspberry and cherry.

Thank you for this trip down memory lane ....

Last edited: