Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The flavours will divide everyone lol. They are all very good though.

Touey

Touey

Awards
+Citrulline Malate I'm still pumped from hours ago lol

I use Focus XT as a coffee replacement as well. It's not just for the gym =)
but you do sip or guzzle it:) hey Spaniard that one nice thread you to start what you think

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Less consistent then enhanced but hits harder per scoop. Will be more jittery and adrenaline like where enhanced is more steady and focus.
Hmmmm. Might pick some up.

I've used the Fully Loaded by LGI sample I had. That was pretty decent and I was surprised that it only had 175 mg of caffeine.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I love me some Muscle Marinade. It's still available if you look around. The only thing is DMAA might give you some temporary stim dick.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love me some Muscle Marinade. It's still available if you look around. The only thing is DMAA might give you some temporary stim dick.
I have 4-5 bottles of Primaforce and Nutraplanet 1,3 / geranium I could dump into any PWO I have...I just haven't felt the need to go back to the 1,3 feeling. So many advancements in stims that don't cause a huge crash afterwards. Plus my hungus won't shrivel.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I have 4-5 bottles of Primaforce and Nutraplanet 1,3 / geranium I could dump into any PWO I have...I just haven't felt the need to go back to the 1,3 feeling. So many advancements in stims that don't cause a huge crash afterwards. Plus my hungus won't shrivel.
Did you ever feel burnt out after taking 1,3? A few of my initial workouts on it felt like I was coming down from ADD meds. It wasn't a physical crash. I just felt... mentally dead.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you ever feel burnt out after taking 1,3? A few of my initial workouts on it felt like I was coming down from ADD meds. It wasn't a physical crash. I just felt... mentally dead.
That's exactly it. Felt like Roddy Piper in "They Live" once he took off his glasses.

That's why I will promote Gameday; not just because I rep for MAN Sports, but because I've used DMAA PWOs in the past also. Gameday blows them away. A better stim and focus minus the crash that came from previous products.

There seem to be many great options now for consumers. I haven't tried too many other stim-based PWOs lately because I've found what works best for me. I tried the Jack3d Micro and Advanced and they were ok...but not in Gameday's league.

Plus our Boss MAN has been killing it with flavors lately...Tigers Blood and Candy Grape are unbelievable! Currently trying to convince HQ to run a promo getting some samples of these new flavors out to you guys, but for now they're pretty limited to our website and 1%ers club.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
That's exactly it. Felt like Roddy Piper in "They Live" once he took off his glasses.

That's why I will promote Gameday; not just because I rep for MAN Sports, but because I've used DMAA PWOs in the past also. Gameday blows them away. A better stim and focus minus the crash that came from previous products.

There seem to be many great options now for consumers. I haven't tried too many other stim-based PWOs lately because I've found what works best for me. I tried the Jack3d Micro and Advanced and they were ok...but not in Gameday's league.

Plus our Boss MAN has been killing it with flavors lately...Tigers Blood and Candy Grape are unbelievable! Currently trying to convince HQ to run a promo getting some samples of these new flavors out to you guys, but for now they're pretty limited to our website and 1%ers club.
Matt keeps saying how great the Tigers Blood GD is. I think I will need proof....

d1sc1ple

Awards
Enhanced is still available and will be reformulated.

When not using Enhanced I use either High Volume (stim free, add caffeine or alphamine if you want stims)
Or Cellucor C4.

High volume gives killer pumps and endurance
High Volume and AlphaMine for the F'ing win!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I notice a lot of recommendations of needing to take 2-3 products in order to replace Enhanced. Rest assured, the new PES Preworkout will not need to be stacked with anything either.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I notice a lot of recommendations of needing to take 2-3 products in order to replace Enhanced. Rest assured, the new PES Preworkout will not need to be stacked with anything either.
Enhancedier than enhanced? Looking forward.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great news

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're going to have cop,lclt,agmatine,citruline,and beta alinine along with raspberry keytones for the extra fatty acid mobilization,plus around 200 caffeine per scoop Along with a yohimbe extract and to top it all off have betaine ,niacin,b12 and taurine? :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So you're going to have cop,lclt,agmatine,citruline,and beta alinine along with raspberry keytones for the extra fatty acid mobilization,plus around 200 caffeine per scoop Along with a yohimbe extract and to top it all off have betaine ,niacin,b12 and taurine? :)
Haha knowing PES methods it will be another low grams per serving and small tub product. Has always impressed me how much more effective enhanced was at one little scoop than other pre-workouts I have used with 10+ g servings.

I hear you though, in time I will add bulk powders into the mix to experiment still.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha knowing PES methods it will be another low grams per serving and small tub product. Has always impressed me how much more effective enhanced was at one little scoop than other pre-workouts I have used with 10+ g servings.

I hear you though, in time I will add bulk powders into the mix to experiment still.
Well alot of people look past raspberry keytones and like ingredients. Here pretty soon ill be adding forskolin to my pre workout mix. Fatty acid mobilization is important especially when trying a lean bulk.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
You forgot the betaine dammit! :silly:

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I absolutely love Focus-XT; I just like other things better for the gym.

That said, I've used it along with something else for pump (usually cit mal) pre-workout and still enjoyed it. But I typically have 1 scoop every morning at work, anyway, and want to use something different without nootropics come gym time in the afternoon.

And nothing beats pink lemonade. NOTHING! lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

That said, I've used it along with something else for pump (usually cit mal) pre-workout and still enjoyed it. But I typically have 1 scoop every morning at work, anyway, and want to use something different without nootropics come gym time in the afternoon.

Big call Midwest, big call ;) its almost summer here so Pina colada goes down a treat.

Looking forward to the new enhanced v2.0

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Focus XT is an absolute classic supplement for sure, a couple of us here at MN love it for using while at work.

Reactions: mw1
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its good, but I prefer pina and pink lemonade. I've never been a huge fan of cotton candy so that may be why :)

I recommend dosing FXT once per day, everyday for a month prior to exercise or a mentally stimulating activity
Haven't had any flavors besides piña colada for like 2 years. Stuff is hnggg. Mixed with nitrates and Agmatine oh lawd.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Until the new PES pre comes out (and judging by how long enhanced took it could be years lol) I'll probably use only Uncut by AppNut.

Until BPS releases ours of course ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Until the new PES pre comes out (and, judging on how long enhanced took it could be years lol) I'll probably use only Uncut by AppNut.

Until BPS releases ours of course ;)
Jerk

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Haven't had any flavors besides piña colada for like 2 years. Stuff is hnggg. Mixed with nitrates and Agmatine oh lawd.
Its so good. Its my new go-to for sure.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, no hate!

I may have been a little extreme with that statement. Stimul8 is a great preworkout, but the stim is a little too strong for me. I don't typically need the kick in the pants for my pre, I primarily look for strength benefits, lactic acid buffering, and focus.

Although, the focus with 1/2 scoop of stimul8 was pretty strong.

Hell, I'd very likely still use others. I've always had great experiences with Condense, and Max Pump stacks well with almost anything.

It's just that my experiences with Uncut were great; strength boost, good focus, above average stim, bronchodilation (the main reason I like it).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Great movie

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
So to summarize: Uncut by App Nut is a solid all-around pre workout ?
I've been trying samples of Prodigy since I ran out of original White Flood. I'll give it a 7/10:
Solid pumps, not too stimulant-heavy, and I don't seem to noticeably crash.
I will also look into Focus XT piña colada for more of a "work-day-energy". I don't drink coffee. And need to stop drinking zero sugar monster drinks. Thoughts ? Any other good pre workouts ?
I also sip Scivation Xtend during all of my lifts.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you used pre's with yohimbe (which uncut has in it) in them before? I think I'm in the minority, but I can't use it before working out, jacks with my HR/BP too much...

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Anyone? PES is about all the supps I take with the exception of bulks. Something that isn't going to crack me out but be sufficient. Preferably answer if you have taken enhanced.
Just order a couple / few of enhanced before their gone - PES probably won't wait too too long to release something else.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I've been trying samples of Prodigy since I ran out of original White Flood. I'll give it a 7/10:
I will also look into Focus XT piña colada for more of a "work-day-energy". I don't drink coffee. And need to stop drinking zero sugar monster drinks. Thoughts ? Any other good pre workouts ?
Uncut is great. PM AppNutJeff or Obey46 and they can probably get you some samples.

Have you used pre's with yohimbe (which uncut has in it) in them before? I think I'm in the minority, but I can't use it before working out, jacks with my HR/BP too much...
The amount of Yohimbe in Uncut is so miniscule that even the most Y-sensitive people haven't seemed to have issues.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Uncut is great. PM AppNutJeff or Obey46 and they can probably get you some samples.

The amount of Yohimbe in Uncut is so miniscule that even the most Y-sensitive people haven't seemed to have issues.
Ya, I've read that before...but have also been told that about many other pre's where reps have said that about their Y content as well, and the effect was still the same....really hate that's the 'new' stim of choice these days...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoyed White Flood Reborn and Uncut gets praise all over the place.

Alot of good options.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya, I've read that before...but have also been told that about many other pre's where reps have said that about their Y content as well, and the effect was still the same....really hate that's the 'new' stim of choice these days...
Same here brother. I wish so many pre's would quit using Yohimbe. I am sensitive to it as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
0.5 mg of yohimbine per cap of uncut. Aka not enough to do anything

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here brother. I wish so many pre's would quit using Yohimbe. I am sensitive to it as well.
I like yohimbe. Cheap enough to add to your pre yourself though. I have no idea if it lessons in effects overtime(coop?) But pres without it are not hard to find.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I like yohimbe. Cheap enough to add to your pre yourself though. I have no idea if it lessons in effects overtime(coop?) But pres without it are not hard to find.
The side effects do lessen with time (but lipolysis does not). Consider that an added bonus: it burns fat and spares muscle

shurushuru

Awards
I have always said before (to the anger of many people here).many times.PES products don't work.keep your money

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have always said before (to the anger of many people here).many times.PES products don't work.keep your money
Based on your history here of chiming in on every Pes thread it's hard for members to take your post seriously.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh, just the fact that it's in there has turned me off from trying it, lol...same with Game day and a handful of others...started using GS Bioshock today, too early to say for sure, but I think I might be in love...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
According to who? I've used uncut and anything over one cap causes my heart to race.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
If you ate right and worked out once in a while, maybe your experience would be different. Oh wait, if you aren't making progress it has to be the supplements' fault.