...It's gonna be EPIC with EPI-STRONG!!(a NTBM sponsored log)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya on that. I'm going to be around friends tonight, and its a little difficult to not drink, and then to come up with a good excuse why I can't ;)
Just go with the excuse of being pregnant...they'll understand :p

But in all seriousness, if your friends know the lifestyle you live, they'll understand - doesn't mean they won't still give you s#it for it, but they'll understand ;) It doesn't have to be "cycle" related, just if you're trying to better yourself and don't want to lose any ground.

Good numbers there, bro.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I just say that I'm giving alcohol a rest for a few weeks as my school has started to suffer from being so hung over and less ROIDED THROUGH THE ROOF.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just go with the excuse of being pregnant...they'll understand :p

But in all seriousness, if your friends know the lifestyle you live, they'll understand - doesn't mean they won't still give you s#it for it, but they'll understand ;) It doesn't have to be "cycle" related, just if you're trying to better yourself and don't want to lose any ground.

Good numbers there, bro.
I thought about telling them that I'm on medication and if they ask what for just tell them for rectal hemmorhage..lol

I figure they'd be done asking questions after that :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, don't mean to hijack, but when do you dose your Epi? And with or without food? I start tomorrow and am trying to figure out when to take (splitting, etc.) and with or without food, as well as when to add in the Stano-Drol (and the same questions surround that as well).

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, don't mean to hijack, but when do you dose your Epi? And with or without food? I start tomorrow and am trying to figure out when to take (splitting, etc.) and with or without food, as well as when to add in the Stano-Drol (and the same questions surround that as well).
Curious how you are dosing

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No problem bro;) I dose twice a day. First dose is upon waking with my first meal which is the higher dosing of the split. That first dose is also about an hour before workout. I do my second dose eight hours later with another meal.

I've been taking 45mg a day. 30 with the first dose,15 with the second. Starting 60mg tomorrow, and I will do a 30/30 split with it.:D

I don't think tomes matter a lot, but I've heard you want to take it with something that has some fat content to aid digestion.

Hope that helps some man. I will be checking on your log. Good luck bro :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 20 & 21

Weight:187.5 (+12.5)

Rested up all weekend and feel good and ready to hit the gym hard tomorrow.

Its that time to step it up to 60mg in the Morning :D
I hope this new dose will help me blast some new PRs and add some more lbs!

I had a lot of cheat meals this weekend and I'm not even going to attempt to figure it up..lol I know I did hit my Cal total and protein for the day though so I'm happy :)

Ready to see how the ride goes with 60

Stay tuned...;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 22

Weight: 188 (+13)

Back/Biceps

Wide Grip Pullups
BWx12x11x10 PR! (this is actually an even bigger deal now that I think of it because there is 13 lbs. I didnt have to pull up before :))

T-Bar Rows
180x12 PR!
205x9 PR!
215x8 PR!
225x7x6

Lat Pulldowns
190x11
200x10
210x9
220x7 PR!

Cable Rows
200x10
210x9
220x7 PR!

Dorsiflexor
300x9
315x7
285x11

Straight BB Curls
95x10
105x9x9 PR! (These felt awesome and pump was insane!)

Alt. DB Curls
50x9x8 PR! (My form was better than usual on these and I could control the weight better)
45x10

Bisolator Super-setted with EZ Bar Cable Curls
170x10+90x9
170x9+90x8

Today was first day dosed at 60mg with no issues. The Bicep pumps this morning were ridiculous! It was an insane pump and almost felt like I couldn't flex them all the way because they were so tight. I did set a couple PRs on some lifts, mostly by going up a rep or so. Not anything major, but still strength progress so its all good.

The shirt I wore to the gym this morning is probably going to be retired now. It was a little tight before, and now it almost looks painted on...lol I've noticed I do have a little bit more flab showing up around the mid-section, but I guess its expected eventually with the diet I'm on. I wanted to break 190 on this cycle, and in a couple lbs. I'll be there...;)

Got my HCGenerate in today :D so I'm looking forward to that in my PCT. I do have a couple questions on it though for you reps. First is when should I start it? Before cycle ends or day 1 of PCT :shrug: And the second question is how should it be dosed. It has 150 caps in the bottle and it says to dose 1-2 caps up to 5 times a day which is somewhat vague to say the least. Just curious on how and when for you guys that have run it...:sgrin:

Took in a crapload of carbs today, so once again I'm bloated. Damn pasta!! :damnit: So protein and carbs are a little backward from most days :(
Still got almost 350g of protein though so not too bad...

Todays Diet
4264 Cals
347 Protein
421 Carbs
135 Fat

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the numbers there, bro! And I hear you on the shirt situation - I ran into that problem myself on my bulk. Really interested to see how 60 continues to treat you :cool:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you have been putting in some good work here, be proud of that

for the hcgenerate it works out to 5 caps a day for 30 days. i've been doing 2 and 3 split mornings and evenings. its pretty flexible in that you can start taking it before the cycle is over, but the way i personally do things, i would just run it in pct.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the numbers there, bro! And I hear you on the shirt situation - I ran into that problem myself on my bulk. Really interested to see how 60 continues to treat you :cool:
Thanks a lot man :D
you have been putting in some good work here, be proud of that

for the hcgenerate it works out to 5 caps a day for 30 days. i've been doing 2 and 3 split mornings and evenings. its pretty flexible in that you can start taking it before the cycle is over, but the way i personally do things, i would just run it in pct.
Thanks UM, I am happy with what I've done so far, and looking forward to the rest of it

For the HCGenerate I was guessing 5 caps a day is what is the norm if you figure a 30 day supply at 150 caps. That is how I'll run it more than likely 1st day of PCT.

Thanks for the input man. As always, your advice is golden...:)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 23

Weight 187.5 (+12.5)

So today was a rest day, so have to wait to kill some sh*t tomorrow morning ;)

Since I have increased the dose to 60mg, now I am starting to see the presence of some sides. I can feel my joints hurting, particularly in my ankles, and a little bit in my knees and elbows. Also I have some pain in my lower back that showed up today. Is this the back pumps that I hear about? It's not been too bad, but it is there. I am taking in 9g of fish oil a day, and it looks like I may have to add something else in like some cissus and taurine.

If it stays like this I'm fine with it, because it isn't that bad right now. Just hopefully the gains will be worth it :)

Another carb heavy day, but tomorrow's diet will be better on that end.

Todays Diet
4247 Cals
373 Protein
425 Carbs
120 Fat

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
man I see everybody running epi at 60. I was thinking If I should run my havoc a little higher as well.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 23

Weight 187.5 (+12.5)

So today was a rest day, so have to wait to kill some sh*t tomorrow morning ;)

Since I have increased the dose to 60mg, now I am starting to see the presence of some sides. I can feel my joints hurting, particularly in my ankles, and a little bit in my knees and elbows. Also I have some pain in my lower back that showed up today. Is this the back pumps that I hear about? It's not been too bad, but it is there. I am taking in 9g of fish oil a day, and it looks like I may have to add something else in like some cissus and taurine.

If it stays like this I'm fine with it, because it isn't that bad right now. Just hopefully the gains will be worth it :)

Another carb heavy day, but tomorrow's diet will be better on that end.

Todays Diet
4247 Cals
373 Protein
425 Carbs
120 Fat
Dude my joints were screaming near the end of my SD/Epi cycle. Fought through it and actually had to stop doing skull crushers cuz elbow was just too sensitive.

Off cycle feel completely normal again but I know that feeling. Just stay hydrated man, take the fish oil, I was taking glucosamine + msm during my cycle.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Can't stress glucosamine+fishoil as joint aide. I'm on day 15 or so of Epi at 45 and its INSANE.

Love your log, bro, and glad to see you're doing well. We're all human... and it doesn't surprise me sides showed up a bit at 60mg... that's a lot of steroids, lol. :D I am gonna keep it at 45 till things plateau bc they are climbing fast. Mad REPS for the PRS!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the input guys :)

Ill keep that water up and maybe get some glucosamine. I forgot about that stuff and if it helps I'm all for it!

nerdalert

Awards
Bro your progress looks great so far...I have used the HcGenerate taking 3 caps in the am and 2 before bed..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things are lookin good in here, man. Glad you're reporting on sides as they casually come up - that is incredibly helpful and lets me know what to expect.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
MSM is great, but Glucosamine is for the birds IMO. Cissus is a better option, also Hydrolyzed Collagen is good. It helps to lower uric acid as help inflammation of the joints. MSM, Cissus, & Collagen FTW!! Best bulk Stack IMO.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Dude my joints were screaming near the end of my SD/Epi cycle. Fought through it and actually had to stop doing skull crushers cuz elbow was just too sensitive.

Off cycle feel completely normal again but I know that feeling. Just stay hydrated man, take the fish oil, I was taking glucosamine + msm during my cycle.

I thought it was just me. My joints are on fire. I'm at 6g/day fish oil and using Orange Triad as a multi.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was just me. My joints are on fire. I'm at 6g/day fish oil and using Orange Triad as a multi.
Yep I'm using Orange Triad also and at 9g fish oil. But its evidently not enough :(

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
5-9g fish oil= maintenance
10-15g fish oil= joint support for heavy lifting

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Yep - noticed a strange feeling in my knees yesterday doing heavy lunges. Upping fish oil to 15g's a day, no doubt. Ordering another bottle as we speak. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 24

60mg Epi

Shoulders/Legs

Weight: 187 (+12)

Military Smith Machine
180x10 PR!
190x7 PR!
200x5 PR!
180x8

Shrugs
270x13 PR!
320x11 PR!
340x9 PR!
320x10

BB Upright Rows
115x10x9x9x8 PR!

Side Lateral Raises
45x11
50x8 PR!
45x10x10

Front Lateral Raises
35x10x10x10

Leg Press
360x15 PR!
450x12 PR!
520x8 PR!
590x5 PR!
520x7
450x10x10

Standing Calf Raises
185x12x12x12x10

Todays workout was full of more PRs, which always makes me happy :) It seems each week I go up a rep or 2 on each exercise.

This joint pain is getting a little worse, so I think I'm going to pick up some more supports tomorrow.

One thing I think is strange with Epi is some of the positive sides I've gotten. i haven't talked about these yet, but I kept expecting my libido to drop at some point and instead its went up!! I'm married and have been for 6 yrs. so a drop in libido wasn't gonna be that big of a deal..lol But thanks to Epi I'm chasing my wife around the house:hitit: and have random wood all the time!

Another thing that I think is even more strange is my sleep. Ever since starting Epi (and especially when the dose increased) I am out like a light when my head hits the pillow:sleeping: And I am sleeping DEEP all night long. I mean I don't wake up for nothing which is different from the norm for me to say the least. I have a 3 yr old that likes to climb in to bed with us in the middle of the night and kick the sh*t out of you while you sleep. Usually its impossible to sleep solid with the little one in there. But on Epi, I don't wake until the alarm goes off in the morning. Its awesome. I don't think my wife is enjoying it though, because she says I have been snoring like a bear which she says is keeping her up. Well, at least one of us is sleeping good...:sgrin:

Todays Macros
4097 Cals
391 Protein
329 Carbs
134 Fat

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Look likes 60mg is doing the trick, looking at your workout. Doin good man, keep it up!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things are lookin good in here, man. Glad you're reporting on sides as they casually come up - that is incredibly helpful and lets me know what to expect.
Yeh I'm trying man to be as informative as I can for anyone that may run this. Glad I can help :)
MSM is great, but Glucosamine is for the birds IMO. Cissus is a better option, also Hydrolyzed Collagen is good. It helps to lower uric acid as help inflammation of the joints. MSM, Cissus, & Collagen FTW!! Best bulk Stack IMO.
Yep picked me up some extra supports today, so hopefully in a few days it will be all good ;)

Killin some sh1t in here..... Keep at it bro :D
Doin my best brother

5-9g fish oil= maintenance
10-15g fish oil= joint support for heavy lifting
I'm doing 9g roght now but I think I'm going to go more, possibly 12g?

Yep - noticed a strange feeling in my knees yesterday doing heavy lunges. Upping fish oil to 15g's a day, no doubt. Ordering another bottle as we speak. :D
Yeh man I would add something else in too if you have the means. The more the better!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout, bro. And really awesome to hear about the positive sides. Here's to hoping I can keep my libido from crashing along the way :cheers: :lol:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout, bro. And really awesome to hear about the positive sides. Here's to hoping I can keep my libido from crashing along the way :cheers: :lol:
I hope it works as well for you as it has for me!

Cheers buddy :cheers:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 25

60mg Epi

Weight: 187 (+12)

Chest/Triceps

Flat BB Bench Press
135x15 (warmup)
225x10 PR!
245x5 PR!
265x3 PR!
235x7 PR!
225x8

Incline Smith
180x9x8 PR!
170x10x10

Peck Deck Flye
120x11
130x9x8 PR!
120x10

Chest Press Machine
215x10x10x10

Skullcrushers
85x12 PR!
95x10x9 PR!
85x11

Pushdowns
130x10
140x9x9 PR!

Triceps Machine
180x10x10

Dips (BW)
3x10

Felt very strong today on the chest workout. Pushed out 265x3 on bench and my 1 RM was 275 before this cycle. I'm really happy with the strength gains that have come from the Epi. :D

Picked up some extra supports for joints today. Got some Glucosamine and MSM. I would really like some Cissus, but due to immediate availability, these will have to do for now. I'm just not exactly sure how to dose this stuff. You cant really go by the label, because our world of bodybuilding and moving heavy ass weight doesn't exactly use label dosing. Right now I'm just doubling what the label says, which I think will be like 6g MSM and 4g glucosamine? Should help with joints at any rate...

Back pumps (if thats what they are) are getting worse as well, and was wondering what you guys recommend for that. I have a pain in my lower back that gets worse as the day goes on. When I get up in the morning, its not noticable, but by afternoon late it sucks big time. Right now I just want to lay down, because it hurts even sitting. Hopefully they will get better soon, because they are starting to suck pretty bad :(

Weight gain has seemed to halt for the time being. Ive stayed at 187-188 for a few days now. Hopefully it will creep back up soon

Todays Macros
4366 Cals
415 Protein
331 Carbs
151 Fat

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro congrats on the PR's....

Catching up to me on the bench!

Umm for the backpumps buy some bulk taurine. I couldn't imagine they should be that bad on EPI, but everyones different.

So yeah I've been taking like 6-10g pre workout and that takes care of em. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro congrats on the PR's....

Catching up to me on the bench!

Umm for the backpumps buy some bulk taurine. I couldn't imagine they should be that bad on EPI, but everyones different.

So yeah I've been taking like 6-10g pre workout and that takes care of em. :D
Ill get some taurine if this continues. Thanks bro :)

nerdalert

Awards
Nice detailed log and great job on the prs..taurine should do the trick for those backpumps.. my 3yr old loves to get in our bed too. good thing the little bastard is cute.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 26

Weight: 188 (+13)

Back/Biceps

Bent over BB Rows
185x10x10x10x9

Lat Pulldowns (close Grip)
200x10
210x9
220x8 PR!
210x8

Cable Rows (wide Grip)
200x11 PR!
210x10 PR!
220x9x8 PR!

Dorsiflexor
285x12
300x10 PR!
315x8 PR!

BB Curls
95x11
105x9x8

Alt. DB Curls
50x9x8
45x9

Bisolator
180x12 PR!
185x10 PR!
190x9 PR!

Decent workout for being worn out and being my second Back/Bi's workout of the week. Strength numbers continue to creep up, while weight has remained steady this week.

I started taking MSM and Glucosamine yesterday for joints, and already I am a lot lot better. The biggest pain which was in my left elbow is barely there, and the rest of the joint pain is gone completely :D I'm really glad these supps helped that, and the back pumps I was having have also ceased.

Now that I am back to no sides again I'm ready to make the most of these last 2 weeks. I'm really wanting to gain some more weight. The strength seems to keep climbing which tells me I'm gaining, but the scale still hasn't really moved this week. I hope to change that next week ;)

I guess even if I don't gain any more the rest of the cycle, the next couple weeks won't be for nothing, since the longer I can hold these gains on cycle, the easier it will be to keep them in PCT and beyond....

Tonight will be the first time going to my buddy's house for UFC night without taking alcohol. That should be an interesting conversation piece.:thinking:

Todays Macros
4307 Cals
385 Protein
383 Carbs
134 Fat

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 27 & 28

60mg Epi

Weight 189 (+14) :D

Rested up as always all weekend. It was pretty busy for me and because of it my diet was kinda screwed today. I missed a couple of my normal meals, and as a result my cals are down today. I didn't figure it up as I rarely do on the weekends, but I know its probably between 2500-3k for the day.

I was happy to see the scale a little higher this morning, but I'm sure it has a lot to do with all the crap I ate at the UFC night over at my friends house last night. We will see if that number is still there tomorrow morning.

My joints feel great right now. I have no muscle soreness, I'm well rested and no joint pain which means I'm ready to kick some iron!!! :sgrin:

4 weeks on cycle in the books and I hope to add a little more these last two and make the most of it. ;)

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Looking super strong, brother. I have fish oil at 10g's a day with 45 epi and its been good on my joints. Glad to see your cycle is going so well. :D :D :D

KILL THAT ****!!!!11

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+14 ... I like it! Glad to hear it man. My diet was a little off the last 2 days as well. Hate when that happens, but whatever - we stay on top of it enough that we just re-dial it back in and get back at it. Glad to see the sides have ceased and gains keep coming.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 29

60mg Epi

Weight: 190 (+15) :sgrin:

Shoulders/Legs

Smith Military Press
180x10
190x8 PR!
200x6 PR!
180x9

Seated DB Arnold Press
60x12 PR!(very,very easy)
70x9x8x8 PR!

Shrugs
270x13
320x11
340x10 PR!
320x10

Lateral Raises (Machine)
180x10x9x9 (whole stack :))

Cable Upright Rows
170x12 PR!
180x10 PR!
190x9x8 PR!

Hack Squat
180x15 (warmup)
270x12 PR!
340x10x10 PR!
360x9x8x8 PR!

Leg Curls
180x12x12x11x11

Standing Calf Raises
270x12x12x12x12x12

Well, hit my weight goal for the cycle today at 190 lbs. :D I hope I can add a couple more pounds to that before its all said and done. I've gained some noticable weight around the midsection, but its not all that bad. I'm considering dropping the cals back just a tad to decrease any more fat gain. But I'm still up in the air about it, because PCT is coming soon and I know I'm going to have to keep them cals fairly high to keep the gains through PCT and beyond.

Joints still feel pretty good. I can still tell they are a little dry, but overall feel fine.

Ready to see what kind of weight I can push up in the Bench next workout :D

Todays Diet
3811 Cals
333 Protein
342 Carbs
125 Fat

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking super strong, brother. I have fish oil at 10g's a day with 45 epi and its been good on my joints. Glad to see your cycle is going so well. :D :D :D

KILL THAT ****!!!!11
+14 ... I like it! Glad to hear it man. My diet was a little off the last 2 days as well. Hate when that happens, but whatever - we stay on top of it enough that we just re-dial it back in and get back at it. Glad to see the sides have ceased and gains keep coming.
logs looking great! showing some major dedication!
Thanks a lot guys. Gains have been good on this cycle and Epi has been real nice to me on sides. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 30

Weight: 189.5 (+14.5)

60mg Epi

Don't have much to update on today, but everything is still going great, and just might add that there is still no problems with libido at all, quite the opposite actually. I guess I better get prepared for it to take a nose dive in PCT...well hopefully it won't, but I hear Nolva tanks the sex drive for a lot of people.

Todays Diet
4255 Cals
394 Protein
363 Carbs
136 Fat

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 31

60mg Epi

Weight: 189.5 (+14.5)

3887 Cals
329 Protein
315 Carbs
146 Fat

Chest/Triceps

BB Flat Bench Press
225x10(went way easy)
245x6 PR!(again easy)
275x3 PR! (this was my previous 1RM:D)
295x1 PR!! :sgrin:
225x10x9

Incline Press (machine)
160x11x10x10x10

Flye Machine
220x12 PR!
245x10 PR!
265x8x8 PR!

Decline Press (machine)
205x12
225x10 PR!
250x8x7 PR!

Cable Pushdowns
130x12
140x10x9

Triceps Machine
180x12
190x10x9 PR!

Overhead Rope extensions supersetted with BW Dips
150x10x10x9 + BWx12x11x10

WOW! Todays chest workout was pretty awesome. From the moment I sat layed down on that bench and started with my first set of 225, I could tell it was going to be a good day :) The weight felt light as hell and I was cranking the reps out like it was nothing. I did that first set of 10 pretty quick and easy and racked um even though I could have gotten more. I knew this would be a great day to go for a new max ;)

I set a new 1 rep max on Bench at 295. The weight actually went up easier than expected. I am pretty sure I could have gotten 305 if I hadn't tried the 295 and went straight for it. I just expected 295 to feel heavier than it was. I have 3 plates in my sights now!....:sgrin:

Tomorrow is Back and Bis. I hope I can bring the same kind of strength that todays chest workout did!!