...It's gonna be EPIC with EPI-STRONG!!(a NTBM sponsored log)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 3

Weight:178(+3) I know this weight is probably water, probably since I just started creatine up again, but the scale is moving in the right direction!

Shoulders/Legs

Smtih Machine Military
160x11
180x8
180x8
160x10

BB Upright Rows
95x11
105x9
115x7
105x8

Shrugs
270x12
290x9
320x6
290x8

DB Lateral Raises
45x10x10x9x9

Front Lateral Raises
40x10x9x9

Hack Squat
180x15(warmup)
270x10x10x10x9

Leg Press
360x15
500x9x9x8x7x7

Seated Calf Raises
165x12x12x11x10x10

Workout felt really good today. I'm convinced that there is no placebo effect, and that something is definetly happening. I wasn't up on any lifts, but there was more power behind them and more "explosive". All this without any PWO. I'm stoked as hell to see what the future brings!! Muscle hardness is continuing to increase a little each day it seems. So far, so good I just wasn't expecting anything noticable at all the first week.

I got a lot of protein in today and broke 400 grams. I didn't think I had that much but when I figured it up tonight I was like wow! A lot of meat ate today on top of my normal stuff:food:

4037 Cals
405 Protein
240 carbs
159 fat

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i'm a little late coming in but good luck with this one man. i'll be watching your progress

by the way i'm liking those lateral raises...thats some beastly weight you're throwing up.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn killing the protein my friend nice. Good work out keep them coming.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm a little late coming in but good luck with this one man. i'll be watching your progress

by the way i'm liking those lateral raises...thats some beastly weight you're throwing up.
Thanks man! Good to have you join the party!

Haha I love doing them laterals. Favorite part of shoulder day

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am IN buddy
im looking forward to seeing what type of quality it is

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4

Weight: 178.5(+3.5)

Chest/Triceps

BB Flat Bench Press
135x15(warmup)
205x10
225x5x4
205x9

Incline BB Bench
185x10x10x10

Decline BB Bench
205x10x9x8

Cable Flyes
90x10x10x9x8

Flat DB Press
70x9x9x8

Scullcrushers
85x11
95x9
105x7
95x8

Cable Pushdowns
130x10x10x10

Overhead Rope Pulldowns
120x10x9x8

Workout today actually went better than expected. Usually lifts are a little down if I am hitting chest directly after a shoulder day. The only thing that I felt afftected was Incline, but that was expected because of how it hits the delts.

I have decided my strength goal for the cycle is to bench 300 by end of cycle. My 1 rep max right now is 275, so I don't think 25 lbs. is too far off. What I would REALLY like is to hit the big 315 and push up 3 plates!....We will see!!!

Still hungry as ever. Calories are not a problem. No sides to speak of, not even any more acne. I feel great and energetic. Ready to kill it again tomorrow before my rest days over the weekend!!

4285cals
385Protein
259carbs
187fat

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good workout buddy :D

See you got in a ****ton of cals again!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Damn, skipping a prebed snack because you already had 4200 calories. I wish i could cram that much food in me easily!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Good work! Keep at it bro! Your apetite and protein intake is making me envious. That's some serious eating.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the kind words fellas! Definetly helps keep me motivated when I know you guys are behind me!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Rock looks like you're a great responder to Epi just like me :)

Day 4 and up 3.5 lbs.... here we go. This is gonna get gooood!!!

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
Looks like things are movin along nicely so far :slomo:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Rock looks like you're a great responder to Epi just like me :)

Day 4 and up 3.5 lbs.... here we go. This is gonna get gooood!!!
Yeh man I hope thats the case, but I think its too early to tell, I'm sure I'm retaining a lot of water these first few days too. Anyhow, the scales movin' so I'm happy :)

Looks like things are movin along nicely so far :slomo:
So far so good man!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Yeh man I hope thats the case, but I think its too early to tell, I'm sure I'm retaining a lot of water these first few days too. Anyhow, the scales movin' so I'm happy :)

So far so good man!
You and me both bro!

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
What is Epi-Strong?

Epi-Strong is a powerful supplement used to gain impressive lean size and strength gains with no water retention. Its epic, its strong. Its Epi-Strong

What kind of results can I expect from Epi-Strong?

Epi-Strong is a lean mass builder. You will gain only lean weight and have a very noted increase in strength. There are many factors that go into a training and diet regimen to accurately tell anyone how much strength and size you will gain, but pronounced results are guaranteed.

Something that is valuable about Epi-Strong is that it carries anti-estrogen properties that stack great with aromatizing compounds to control estrogen, or if you want to get dry, vascular and hard. It will give a quality appearance to the physique.

Do I need Post Cycle Therapy after using Epi-Strong?

YES.

A full PCT is always recommended when using Epi-Strong.

When using Epi-Strong, a single bottle will last you 4-6 weeks, dose depending (2 caps or 3 caps per day). You should follow your PEI-STRONG cycle with a complete PCT protocol.

I'm under the age of 21, should I use PEI-STRONG?

NO! In fact, you should not use any product like PEI-STRONG if you are under 21. Your body is already making plenty of natural Testosterone at your age and there is no need to use this type of product. NeedToBuildMuscle encourages responsible use and will not condone the use of this product to anyone under 21.

I’m an athlete in organized sports, should I use PEI-STRONG?

No.

Using PEI-STRONG to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is against the rules of all sports regulations . Not only are you cheating, but you are also going to get caught. PEI-STRONG will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA banned substances during the cycle.

When taking PEI-STRONG, what dose should I take?

Each bottle has:

90 capsules
15mg - 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Typical dose ranges between 15-45mg, which is equal to one (1) to three (3) capsules per day.

It is suggested that first timers user take two (2) capsules per day, yielding a 30mg daily dose.

It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever take more than four (3) capsules in any 24hr period. Those with lots of experience and knowledge of this type of product should make a responsible choice. Expect more side effects in the higher doses.

How long can I cycle PEI-STRONG for?

The standard length is 4 weeks or 30 days.

What side effects can I get while using PEI-STRONG?

Acne, aggression, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5

Weight: 179.5 (+4.5) went up another pound since yesterday! Yeh! I hope this keeps up!

Back/Biceps

Tbar Rows
180x10x10
205x6
190x8

Bent over BB Rows
165x10
185x8x7
165x9

Cable Rows
190x10
200x9
210x8
200x8

Straight arm cable pulldowns
80x10x10x10

BB Curls
95x10
105x8x8
95x10

Alt. DB Curls
45x10x10x9

Single Arm cable curls
2 drop sets to failure starting at 80 reducing by 20

*also did some weighted abs, but I won't bore you with those

Muscles feeling tight pretty much all day, especially in my biceps. I have had no sides whatsoever. Actually I would even say I feel better than normal.
I guess we will see if that changes when I bump to 45mg in a couple days. Staying hungry all day long. For example, I took in around 1k cals an hour ago, and I'm hungry again right now. It sure helps gettin them cals in each day! The next couple days are rest days for me, and will be hittin shoulders and Legs on Monday along with my new dose of 45mg of Epi...:)

Todays Cals
4102 Calories
398 protein
284 carbs
150 fat

I still havent gotten my Epi from NTBM yet,, so its a good thing that I bought my own to add to the cycle so I could start when I did. If I would have been still waiting on it to start, I would be goin crazy right now!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is Epi-Strong?

Epi-Strong is a powerful supplement used to gain impressive lean size and strength gains with no water retention. Its epic, its strong. Its Epi-Strong

What kind of results can I expect from Epi-Strong?

Epi-Strong is a lean mass builder. You will gain only lean weight and have a very noted increase in strength. There are many factors that go into a training and diet regimen to accurately tell anyone how much strength and size you will gain, but pronounced results are guaranteed.

Something that is valuable about Epi-Strong is that it carries anti-estrogen properties that stack great with aromatizing compounds to control estrogen, or if you want to get dry, vascular and hard. It will give a quality appearance to the physique.

Do I need Post Cycle Therapy after using Epi-Strong?

YES.

A full PCT is always recommended when using Epi-Strong.

When using Epi-Strong, a single bottle will last you 4-6 weeks, dose depending (2 caps or 3 caps per day). You should follow your PEI-STRONG cycle with a complete PCT protocol.

I'm under the age of 21, should I use PEI-STRONG?

NO! In fact, you should not use any product like PEI-STRONG if you are under 21. Your body is already making plenty of natural Testosterone at your age and there is no need to use this type of product. NeedToBuildMuscle encourages responsible use and will not condone the use of this product to anyone under 21.

I’m an athlete in organized sports, should I use PEI-STRONG?

No.

Using PEI-STRONG to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is against the rules of all sports regulations . Not only are you cheating, but you are also going to get caught. PEI-STRONG will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA banned substances during the cycle.

When taking PEI-STRONG, what dose should I take?

Each bottle has:

90 capsules
15mg - 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Typical dose ranges between 15-45mg, which is equal to one (1) to three (3) capsules per day.

It is suggested that first timers user take two (2) capsules per day, yielding a 30mg daily dose.

It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever take more than four (3) capsules in any 24hr period. Those with lots of experience and knowledge of this type of product should make a responsible choice. Expect more side effects in the higher doses.

How long can I cycle PEI-STRONG for?

The standard length is 4 weeks or 30 days.

What side effects can I get while using PEI-STRONG?

Acne, aggression, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.
Thanks for posting this bro. I thought of doing this early on and forgot about it.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Good workout bro, starting to feel good, eh?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn none of ur clothes will fit if u keep this weight gain up lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 6 & 7

Weight:180 (+5)

Last couple days I have been pretty busy. Going out to eat, movies, hanging with family, etc. The diet got a little dirty this weekend but still got more than enough calories and protein. I always cheat a little on the weekends anyways, and it keeps the wife happy :) Anyways I had a rough figure of my macros for the weekend:

Saturday
Cals:4634 (Thanks to eating 24 wings at BWW)
Protein:472 (Thanks to BWW again :))
Carbs:250
Fat:187

Sunday
4223 Cals
381 Protein
356 Carbs
140 Fat

Looking in the mirror this morning I felt as if I looked a little leaner, and my wife noticed it also. So, if I am losing a little BF AND putting on weight I guess that is a very good thing! I am really looking forward to this next week, and seeing if any strength gains are there along with more weight gain.

Sides are still nowhere to be seen. I've had no issues with BP, lethargy, or libido as of yet. Only had a couple places where acne popped up in the beginning and even they are gone now. One major positive saide I do have is the hunger I've had. It really has been effortless taking in excess of 4k cals a day, when I normally struggle to force that down without anabolics. I am bumping the dosage up to 45mg tomorrow, so I cant wait to see what that has in store for me!

Ready to hit the gym HARD & HEAVY in the morning...:woohoo:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rock your stats are perfect for cycling. The lower in bf% you are when you start, the more pronounced effects anabolics will have. When you're at a lower bf% like you are when you started, you will put on muscle at a MUCH faster rate than fat... this translates into a leaner look all the while the scale goes up. You actually drop bf% due to muscle being built at such a fast rate over fat. This obviously effects your body composition in a great way. Glads to see it doing its magic. I knew it would.

Just came back from BWW myself bro. Watched Arizona get their ass kicked by Chargers LMAO. I live in AZ so they have the game audio hooked up so the whole restaurant can listen to the game... 4th quarter they were getting ass kicked so bad they changed the audio of the games to the Indy game haha. Sucked. Mango Habenoro for me :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rock your stats are perfect for cycling. The lower in bf% you are when you start, the more pronounced effects anabolics will have. When you're at a lower bf% like you are when you started, you will put on muscle at a MUCH faster rate than fat... this translates into a leaner look all the while the scale goes up. You actually drop bf% due to muscle being built at such a fast rate over fat. This obviously effects your body composition in a great way. Glads to see it doing its magic. I knew it would.

Just came back from BWW myself bro. Watched Arizona get their ass kicked by Chargers LMAO. I live in AZ so they have the game audio hooked up so the whole restaurant can listen to the game... 4th quarter they were getting ass kicked so bad they changed the audio of the games to the Indy game haha. Sucked. Mango Habenoro for me :)
Thanks a lot man. Building Muscle and lowering BF at the same time REALLY is the best of both worlds. Something not possible without compounds like this.

Yeh I gotta say I really enjoyed watching a little college football and eatin some wings. The only bad part is that it usually has a couple beers in the mix too. But, my goals made it easy to pass on the brews. I'll wait and celebrate my progress with a couple when the work...and cycle is done :friday:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot man. Building Muscle and lowering BF at the same time REALLY is the best of both worlds. Something not possible without compounds like this.
Only reason this happens is because you're building muscle so fast. It's an illusion. You're bf% is actually going up... but your muscle composition is going up faster which looks like your bf% is lowering. I LOVE THIS ASPECT OF SOLID ANABOLICS!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 8

Weight: 180.5 (+5.5)

So week 1 is in the books, and I cant complain about a 5 lb. gain in the first week. I really don't think I look any different in the mirror though, but that weight went somewhere. Today was my first day of bumping the dosage to 45mg. I am dosing 2 in the a.m. around 5:30, and the last pill at 12:30 which is 7 hours later. Does this sound alright for dosing like this?

Todays workout went a little sluggish compared to normal. I felt pretty tired but I did get into it a little more about half way through the workout. I still haven't seen anything as far as strength gains yet. I am ready to sling some weight already!!

shoulders/Legs(light)

Seated Smith machine Military Press
160x10
180x8x8
160x10

Smith behind neck press
140x10x10x10

BB Upright Rows
95x10
105x9
115x8
95x10

Shrugs
270x10
290x9
310x8
270x10

Seated Arnold Press
55x12
60x10
70x8x8

Leg Extensions
190x10x10x10x10

Leg Curls
170x10x10x10x10

Standing Calf Raises
185x12x12x12x12

Went real light on Legs today. Shoulders and Legs will be repeated this week on Friday, so on that day Legs will be heavy and shoulders a little lighter. I have been toying with the idea of throwing some PWO at maybe half my normal dose in my workouts if I start feeling sluggish like I did this morning. I haven't had any BP problems or anything, so thats why I am considering it. For now I'm just gonna try and see if I can bring the intensity up a notch next time.

Rest day tommorrow, then Chest/Tri's on Wednesday.

Todays Diet:
4293 Cals
409 Protein
382 Carbs (lots of pasta)
127 Fat

nerdalert

Awards
Just your first weeks worth of progress has me dying to start my cycle! I need to prepare my wallet for that food bill though...great work so far keep it up bro.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just your first weeks worth of progress has me dying to start my cycle! I need to prepare my wallet for that food bill though...great work so far keep it up bro.
Yeh thanks a lot man. It's been a lot of fun so far and 5 weeks to go. The grocery bill is steep though....thank god the wife pays for all our groceries :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 9

Weight: 181 (+6)

Today was a rest day. After bumping to 45mg, I can feel the muscle hardness increasing even more. I kinda like the way they feel. Its pretty cool walking around with arms hard as rocks all the time..lol For now my Libido is sky high and no issues in the sack. I'm feelin pretty alpha all the way around right now!!

I cant wait to hit the gym tomorrow. I'm ready to Kill some Sh it!!:AR15firing::saw:

Todays cals
4077 cals
420 Protein
344 Carbs
114 Fat

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Pays for groceries with her money or your money? Lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pays for groceries with her money or your money? Lol
LMAO...actually her money. But I get stuck with the mortgage, utilities, etc. So even with all this food I'm eatin she has the better end of the deal...lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO...actually her money. But I get stuck with the mortgage, utilities, etc. So even with all this food I'm eatin she has the better end of the deal...lol
lol not if you start eating lobster every single day
lol

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Nice job so far bro! You got a killer appetite! If only I could get down 400g protein

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job so far bro! You got a killer appetite! If only I could get down 400g protein
Epi has had my appetite in overdrive, so its been easier than I thought it would be

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear u r killing it man. Sure r packing away a lot of food but thats a damn good thing. Dont be afraid to eat on cycle. Food just works so much better on cycle.

More steak :sgrin:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for being late. Just got caught up on the entire log and things look stellar here, bro. I am really digging the layout you have and may have to opt for purchasing a bottle myself to run a higher/longer cycle. Gonna start my pre-loading of cycle assist in the AM (wish I could have done this sooner, but being out of state kept that from happening). The increased appetite scares me, though, lol. I'm trying to strictly cut and my maintenance level is around 2700 cals (even at 230 lol...I got the short end of the stick :p).

Sorry to derail. Just wanted to say awesome progress so far and I'll be following closely :cool:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for being late. Just got caught up on the entire log and things look stellar here, bro. I am really digging the layout you have and may have to opt for purchasing a bottle myself to run a higher/longer cycle. Gonna start my pre-loading of cycle assist in the AM (wish I could have done this sooner, but being out of state kept that from happening). The increased appetite scares me, though, lol. I'm trying to strictly cut and my maintenance level is around 2700 cals (even at 230 lol...I got the short end of the stick :p).

Sorry to derail. Just wanted to say awesome progress so far and I'll be following closely :cool:
Glad your here man. Ill be following yours to see how it treats you too bro. Good Luck

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear u r killing it man. Sure r packing away a lot of food but thats a damn good thing. Dont be afraid to eat on cycle. Food just works so much better on cycle.

More steak :sgrin:
I love me some steak!! Just got a box the other day with like 20 steaks in it!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love me some steak!! Just got a box the other day with like 20 steaks in it!
Jealous, I cooked up 2 steaks tonight. Ate 1 immediately with a sweet potato and banana mash. Then later when I got REAL hungry I grabbed the other steak like a pizza and took a chunk out of it lol then I cooked my meal.

What I try to do is buy meat for a couple days in advance. Say go to the store twice a week if possible.

Btw try the sweet potato banana mash :stickp4:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jealous, I cooked up 2 steaks tonight. Ate 1 immediately with a sweet potato and banana mash. Then later when I got REAL hungry I grabbed the other steak like a pizza and took a chunk out of it lol then I cooked my meal.

What I try to do is buy meat for a couple days in advance. Say go to the store twice a week if possible.

Btw try the sweet potato banana mash :stickp4:

That sweet potato banana mash sounds like the sh*t, but I wouldn't have a clue how to make that

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sweet potato banana mash sounds like the sh*t, but I wouldn't have a clue how to make that
Dude steak is ALWAYS a good option.

The great thing about the sweet potato banana mash is it is so easy to make. Literally ALL I do is wash the sweet potato. Wrap the potato in a paper towel. Cook it in the microwave for 8 minutes give or take(depending on the size of the potato). Peel a banana and cook it in the mircowave for 1 minute. Cut the sweet potato in half leaving half for later. Put the banana on top of the sweet potato and use a fork to mash it together.

What I like to do after Im done with the inside of the sweet potato and banana is put a little coconut oil on the skin part of the potato and eat that.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 10

Weight: 181 (+6)

Chest/Triceps

BB Flat Bench
135x15 (warmup)
225x8 PR!!
245x4 PR!!
225x7
215x9

Incline BB Smith
160x10
180x8x8
160x10

Pec Deck Flyes
120x10x10x9x9

Chest Press (machine)
180x10x10
205x8

Skullcrushers
85x10
95x9x9
85x9

Cable Pushdowns
120x10
130x10x10

Triceps Machine
270x10x10x10

WOW! Today's workout was explosive! Felt power like never before. My triceps were a little spent by the time I got to them from the heavy Bench I was doing. I have never gotten 225 for 8 reps before, even with a spotter. Today I had no spotter and got the 8! I've never been past 6 before that. And then hit 245 for 4 and never done more than 3. Felt GREAT in the gym today. I would have maxed just to see where I was at, but I didn't have a spotter. None of the usual guys that I could use were there this morning. At 6 in the morning, it seems the only people in the gym are me, housewives, and 90 yr. old retirees :) Oh well, maybe next week..:fingersx:

Now that these workouts are coming around for the second time in the cycle, it gets kinda interesting:) The strength is coming, and I hope that carries over into the back/Biceps workout tomorrow! Im ready to Kill some Sh.....t!!

Diet Today:
4258 Cals
341 Carbs
121 Fat

For the NTBM Reps....Went to order some HCGenerate tonight and the store is sold out :sad: Maybe they will get more in soon. And what is the best promo right now that might save me a few bucks on that and maybe some N2guard for the future?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude steak is ALWAYS a good option.

The great thing about the sweet potato banana mash is it is so easy to make. Literally ALL I do is wash the sweet potato. Wrap the potato in a paper towel. Cook it in the microwave for 8 minutes give or take(depending on the size of the potato). Peel a banana and cook it in the mircowave for 1 minute. Cut the sweet potato in half leaving half for later. Put the banana on top of the sweet potato and use a fork to mash it together.

What I like to do after Im done with the inside of the sweet potato and banana is put a little coconut oil on the skin part of the potato and eat that.
Thanks for that Tom:) I may have to try that soon. Sounds good!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for that Tom:) I may have to try that soon. Sounds good!
U wont be disappointed man. 2 have already tried it and liked it.

Damn good chest workout man.

needto139 will always get u 15% off ur order.