...It's gonna be EPIC with EPI-STRONG!!(a NTBM sponsored log)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Im loving HCGenerate on cycle, so im sure it will be fantastic for ya bro. Nothing better than being up 15 pounds of raw muscle, and horny as ****. I'd make myself pop a boner just flexin in the mirror!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
16 lbs daayummm that's some good sh1t! You killed it! You merked it! You about to be on the news :lol:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im loving HCGenerate on cycle, so im sure it will be fantastic for ya bro. Nothing better than being up 15 pounds of raw muscle, and horny as ****. I'd make myself pop a boner just flexin in the mirror!
I'll look forward to that brother:D I may need it to offset any drop in libido that Nolva could cause;)

16 lbs daayummm that's some good sh1t! You killed it! You merked it! You about to be on the news :lol:
LOL..Thanks SC:D

Don't turn that Dial!!:sgrin:

PCT DAY 4

Weight:190.5 (+15.5)

20mg Nolva
5 caps HCGenerate
4 caps Post Cycle Support

AWESOME shoulder workout today! Felt strong and hit some good lifts on Military and Shrugs. Strength hasn't skipped a beat!! PCT is still early, but its going great so far. No issues or side effects so far. I am thinking I may have a slight decrease in agression from on cycle. I had like serious road rage issues when on cycle. I would get fighting mad when cut off in traffic:cussing: Today someone cut me off in traffic and I was just like oh well...lol

Gonna hit legs hard tomorrow for my last workout of the week and rest up this sore a$$ body this weekend..

And to any Vets or current soldiers out there. Happy Veterans day and thanks for your service Bros!!!

:usa:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT DAY 7

Weight:190.5 (+15.5)

Finishing up my first week of PCT, and weight remains unchanged and strength is also unchanged. I think my vascularity is down and I don't have that pumped look when I look at myself in the mirror, so I don't think I look as good as the end of cycle, but the weight and strength are still there so I guess its just those on cycle pumps and vascularity that I've lost.:)

Libido is sill going strong. I probably couldn't say the same if I didn't have HCGenerate to help. ;) Everything else is going great, and PCT has been a breeze thus far...

Hitting the gym strong in the morning and going to see how my chest and Tri's hold up to some heavy a$$ weight :sgrin:

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Rick you're doing pretty solid on this PCT so far!!! Keep it up and kill it man!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick you're doing pretty solid on this PCT so far!!! Keep it up and kill it man!!
Thanks man! So far, so good!!:fing02:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats awesome you're holding onto those gains bud, keep it up!

Also glad that HCGenerate is taking care of you ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT DAY 8

Weight:191(+16)

It was a milestone day in the gym this morning!! I went in there this morning hoping that my chest strength hadn't dropped any and MAN!! I first put 225 on the bar and repped out 10 in about 10 seconds VERY EASY!! So...I thought that seemed awful easy and I feel awful strong today, so lets just see what I can do...:sgrin:

All the while thinking....is this the day I join the 3 plate club?...I hope so;)

Loaded the bar up with the 3 plates and.....

A NEW PR!!! 315x1 BENCH PRESS!!
:woohoo::party::woohoo:

This has been a goal of mine for a long, long time!! It felt good to push that up today and it made it even better to do it in PCT! It took everything I had to push up that bar, but damn it I still got it!!

Today felt like an on cycle day. Pumps were awesome, Strength was off the chain, and felt awesome!! Starting to like this whole PCT thing...:D

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
dude hell yeah rick!!! you definitely deserve it with all the hard work you're putting in and during pct too!!! WOW! keep up the great work and keep tearin it up!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** yeah Rick! I hit 305*1 today! So I'm right behind you bro, i'm going for 315 next week ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude hell yeah rick!!! you definitely deserve it with all the hard work you're putting in and during pct too!!! WOW! keep up the great work and keep tearin it up!!!
Thanks a lot man! I've been working my tail off and I'm loving the results from it:)

**** yeah Rick! I hit 305*1 today! So I'm right behind you bro, i'm going for 315 next week ;)
Awesome bro! You'll be joining the 3 plate club next week I'm sure!!

You got a lot of cycle left too, so I better enjoy being ahead while it lasts:D

I would rep both of you, but it says I must whore myself out to others first..lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT DAY 10

Weight: 188.5 (+13.5):frustrate

Well, there is good news and bad news to update on today...

And I'll start with the bad...weight has been down a couple pounds over the last couple days:( I didn't expect to keep 100% of the weight from cycle since I know losing a couple pounds is normal, but its still frustrating to see the scale down. Also libido has taken a hit. Maybe when Nolva drops back to 10mg next week it will be a little better...I don't know

And the good news is that strength is still way up. T-bar rows and BB rows were great today with a lot of good bicep work too. The Boyz are back in town!! I think HCGenerate has brought the boys back to about full size so I'm happy about that:D

Hopefully weight doesn't drop any more than those couple pounds from here on out!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow Bro... U R killing it! Picts look great, good definition, good symmetry, getting thicker, I can see it! Seriously, my compliments to you, like my boy Bezoe said in his log, it is one thing to be a big guy who can lift a ton of weight (dime a dozen), it is totally another thing to be a big ripped guy who lift a ton of weight...quoting him here, "That is what bodybuilding is all about!"

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow Bro... U R killing it! Picts look great, good definition, good symmetry, getting thicker, I can see it! Seriously, my compliments to you, like my boy Bezoe said in his log, it is one thing to be a big guy who can lift a ton of weight (dime a dozen), it is totally another thing to be a big ripped guy who lift a ton of weight...quoting him here, "That is what bodybuilding is all about!"
Thanks a Ton man! Hearing stuff like that really means a lot, and certainly helps keeping me motivated!!

PCT DAY 11

Weight: 188 (+13)

Today was a good day on shoulders in the gym. My strength was great on all my lifts, even though shrugs felt heavier(still didn't lose any reps from previous week).

Weird thing is with the couple pounds I dropped, I actually look better in the mirror. I look a little leaner and vascularity has increased a tad also. I'm pretty sure its all a result of the water and glycogen retained on cycle, and that is the weight that I lost.

If I can maintain my current weight and current strength through PCT, I will be a happy man!! :D

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
That's good man, looking better in the mirror. Drying out ain't all that bad :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT DAY 14

Weight: 188 (+13)

2 weeks into PCT now and half done. I feel as if I'm fully recovered. Balls are back to normal size, and weight has leveled off and been consistent after the water and glycogen stores left post cycle.

Strength has also been very consistent, and I have lost nothing since coming off cycle:D

After 2 weeks at 20mg, Nolva is being cut back to 10mg tomorrow for the last 2 weeks.

I just ordered up quite a few supps preparing for my next cycle already, even though thats not until Feb. Ordered some more Nolva, some Clomid, more supports, and I would have ordered a couple more bottles of HCGenerate, but that sh*t is out of stock as usual:damnit:..I will keep an eye out for when its back in. My only choice I have to make for the next cycle is what compound to run. I was wanting to run MDXT next, but I'm sure a lot of you have heard the news on that compound lately. So...its down to whats in my stash and I want it to be a good bulker. I'm kinda leaning towards Beastdrol, but I also have M1,4ADD in my stash too and some Boladrol on the way. I'm kinda thinking the Bola may be a little harsh to run next, so its down to 2. SD/Epi bridge or M1,4ADD?:sgrin:

Opinions?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I could tell you what i would run next but i couldn't tell you what i think you should do :p

btw, i will be using phytoserm-347 in my PCT which i will be doing my best to log. Keep an eye on that if you're interested in it :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT DAY 17

Weight: 187 (+12)

Been a bit since I've had time to update. I finally took a little bit of a hit on strength recently. I'm down a rep or so on a few different lifts, but nothing too noticable. I did try to max out on Flat bench again and I managed to push up 305....but just barely. Looks like I'm gonna have to work some more to get back to 3 plates again:(

I also dropped another pound or so over last few days, just more drying out I'm thinking. All my measurments appear to be the same. :D

I don't know whats in dat HCGenerate exactly, but I don't think my balls have ever been this big:rofl:...I may need a wheelbarrow for the boys before long!!:lol:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
PCT DAY 17

Weight: 187 (+12)

Been a bit since I've had time to update. I finally took a little bit of a hit on strength recently. I'm down a rep or so on a few different lifts, but nothing too noticable. I did try to max out on Flat bench again and I managed to push up 305....but just barely. Looks like I'm gonna have to work some more to get back to 3 plates again:(

I also dropped another pound or so over last few days, just more drying out I'm thinking. All my measurments appear to be the same. :D

I don't know whats in dat HCGenerate exactly, but I don't think my balls have ever been this big:rofl:...I may need a wheelbarrow for the boys before long!!:lol:
Lol i wish i was on my old computer so i had that south park picture still of stan's dad.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you're holding onto that weight bud.

Also glad you like the HCGenerate :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol i wish i was on my old computer so i had that south park picture still of stan's dad.
:rofl:

Glad you're holding onto that weight bud.

Also glad you like the HCGenerate :)
I'm trying to hold on to it man. Woke up this morning to the scale saying 185!!:wtf1:

Haha that seems to be the normal response to HCGenerate.
I like it and want more to get more when it gets back in stock

PCT DAY 18

Weight:185!!??:wtf1:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!:food:

For those of you bulking, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting your cals in today, and those that are cutting....I feel for ya..lol

Had 185 on the scale this morning, and I am just wondering when this weight loss will end. Was I really holding like 6 lbs. of water, or am I doing something wrong? Well strength has been great and arms still measure the same on top of the fact that I am pretty sure I'm recovering well, if not already recovered. So just wondering WTF? Is dropping 5 or 6 lbs. after gaining 16 normal? If so, I guess I won't worry so much. Just going crazy feeling like I'm shrinking or something.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont worry too much about the weight loss man especially if u r keeping ur strength. I literally lost 5 pounds in one day of PCT and my weight just stayed consistant for a week. Maybe add in some extra calories if u r worried with the weight but dont overdo it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont worry too much about the weight loss man especially if u r keeping ur strength. I literally lost 5 pounds in one day of PCT and my weight just stayed consistant for a week. Maybe add in some extra calories if u r worried with the weight but dont overdo it.
Thanks Tom. Todays weight was a little better, must have had an off day. Woke up to 187 this morning :D

Like the new avatar pic by the way. The Walking Dead is a great series;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Tom. Todays weight was a little better, must have had an off day. Woke up to 187 this morning :D

Like the new avatar pic by the way. The Walking Dead is a great series;)
Nice glad to hear the weight didnt disappear on u.

Haha oh I know man. On another forum I am a part of we have a group designated for zombies lol and of course the series has been a topic of discussion :wall:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Nice glad to hear the weight didnt disappear on u.

Haha oh I know man. On another forum I am a part of we have a group designated for zombies lol and of course the series has been a topic of discussion :wall:
agreed,

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT DAY 21

Weight: 185 (+10)

Weight has been up and down the last few days, and I know a lot of that is from this crazy holiday weekend and having a crazy diet to go along with it. Not eating my normal meals, a lot of and missing meals and shakes here and there from all the family activities. Its been busy doing Black Friday shopping, getting and setting up christmas tree and decorating the house. Bodybuilding might be my passion, but family still comes first:)

I've had 4 days off from the gym, and I am READY to get back in there tomorrow. I'm going to kill this last week of PCT and kill that sh*T!!!!:sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT DAY 23

Weight: 186 (+11)

This last week of PCT is winding down, and it looks like my strength is staying up pretty good and weight is staying around 185-186 so it looks like a net gain after PCT is going to be 10-11 lbs. I don't think that is too bad for an Epi cycle:D Strength has went down some since cycle ended but not more than like 10 lbs. on major lifts or a rep or 2 on other lifts.

I am very happy with how this cycle treated me, and I loved being on cycle. I can't wait until I can run my next one in a couple months:sgrin:

Beastdrol/Epi-Strong log will be next in February!!:sgrin:

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
very solid update my man!! I'll take that 10 lbs anyday!! And I'm looking forward to ur next log bro!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very solid update my man!! I'll take that 10 lbs anyday!! And I'm looking forward to ur next log bro!!!
Thanks a lot my man! I can't wait to start a cycle again. But now its just hurry up and wait all natty til then...:(

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT DAY 27

Weight: 186 (+11)

A day left of PCT and I am just about to wrap up this post cycle. Everything went excellent on cycle and PCT recovery went well and smooth. Very little strength lost and only lost about 5 lbs which was mostly water. I learned a lot during the cycle and can't wait til I can kill it ON cycle again...I will be tackling some Beastdrol/Epi in a 6 wk. bridge:sgrin:

I will continue to kill some sh*t daily (all natural of course) for the next couple months and then I'll be turning Beast!!!:sgrin:

Thanks AM bros for joining me for this cycle and all your help and support!!

:cheers:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations Bro, good job, please send me a link to your next Log!

AL - ScottyDoc

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
nice job start to finish :)

pct = sux, just the mental aspect of it... makes me cringe lol