It begins: Morry vs Schwellington, time for a summer cutter

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

weight 224 (+12), yup that's right. I ate big today and carbed the eff up. I had sushi for dinner and brown rice and beef for lunch. I also at about 6 times altogether. This just shows how depleted I stay most the time. This should set me up for the 5k tomorrow nicely. I'm interested to see what I weigh tomorrow after the run.

I did take the day off.

Took Var
Took Letro
Took Caber

Holding off on the pin for today. I'll explain later.

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

weight 218 (+6) I'm still drying out from all those carbs. I also had a subway double meat chic parm today after the race. And a few cookies. I was so exhausted but all went very well. Easy race :)

5 k today. I walked away with only a few minor cuts, nothing major. The carb up def made it a breeze. I did take 25 grams of taurine and my back pump started acting up a bit about half way through, but nothing major

I went ahead a pinned for yesterday and tomorrow. (200mg tren ace, 200mg masteron prop, 300 mg test ace) No pin again till Tuesday

Took Var
Took Letro
Took Caber

I'm not sure what I'll do tomorrow. May play racket ball with Al although I can't really play. He said he'd teach me, but I'm not sure how sore I'll be in the morning. I'll either do that or go to the gym. Maybe both.

Morry

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 27

weight 218 (+6) I'm still drying out from all those carbs. I also had a subway double meat chic parm today after the race. And a few cookies. I was so exhausted but all went very well. Easy race :)

5 k today. I walked away with only a few minor cuts, nothing major. The carb up def made it a breeze. I did take 25 grams of taurine and my back pump started acting up a bit about half way through, but nothing major

I went ahead a pinned for yesterday and tomorrow. No pin again till Tuesday

Took Var
Took Letro
Took Caber

I'm not sure what I'll do tomorrow. May play racket ball with Al although I can't really play. He said he'd teach me, but I'm not sure how sore I'll be in the morning. I'll either do that or go to the gym. Maybe both.

Morry
Interested to see these next pics morry! If I'm not mistaken you are +3 lbs from last weeks pics right? Keep killing it man.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Research Chems, Progesterone and Estrogen

I thought I'd take some time to explain what I've been up to regarding research and my challenges during this cycle. I normally have some sort of gyno problem during a cycle. I shift, move and change things around until things are solved. I have always reversed any problem, but this time I am having a bit of an issue...

Starting off, I'll explain some things I've come to understand. If a DS, PH or AAS doesn't aromatize, but is HIGHLY anabolic, chances are it has some effect on progesterone and in turn prolactin. Understanding that, you also have to know that progesterone combined with any sort of estrogen is a perfect storm for gyno problems. I'm not getting into the "fake" tren argument with anybody at this point.

Therefore, what I've come to realize is there is only one way to deal with "this" type of gyno. I do have a hard lump about the size of a marble under my left nipple. Under my right is a very, very small one, more like just a tenderness. My left is my concern as my right isn't getting any worse.

I've used caber to the extent I know it is working. Caber will lower prolactin and is a dopamine agonist. I have experienced the "expected" effects and know it is working. The gyno also halted progression once I began caber.

I was having a hard time reversing it this time. I was holding it at bay with a few variations here and there. So I spent hundreds on more letro and more caber. Still not reversing. After some research, I was prompted to inspect the suspension myself. I was able to see a thin line of what appeared to be powder in the bottom of the letro bottle. I attempted to scrape this with the plastic oral syringe I use and wasn't able to jar any of the powder. I read and researched some more and found a RC that said it was ok to microwave the substance for a moment to warm it and try shaking it vigorously (I tried to shake it while at room temp and it did nothing to the thin white layer....of course I tried this multiple time). So I said fock it and mic-ed the damn thing for 15 sec, put the top back on and shook the fock out of it. The white thin layer disappeared! At this point I did more research and found some evidence that my source had been tested before and was supposedly underdosed for letro. Now keep in mind, I've used them for years and never had a problem. I've gotten dry joints and the whole nine of their exact letro, but I do remember, I never saw anything in the bottom resembling a powder. So it would seem that their process changed or something and now this sh1t had "crashed". Heating it and shaking seemed to recombine it. I took a hefty dose just to test my theory. I know that my body will pass anything that isn't absorbed and whatever is should cause a drastic drop in estrogen. This combined with caber usage should yield some positive results. We'll see over the next few days. The bottle is 60ml at 2.5mg a ML meaning there "should" be 150mg of Letro in a bottle. I know what 150 mg of RAW var looks like and it isn't much. This thin line of powder could be all the damn letro as far as I know is what I'm getting at

All that know me, though, know I have a backup plan. I have raloxifene, prami, and letro from a dif source that is vouched for on the way. Tamoxifen has interactions with the progesterone receptor and many cannot use it with a 19 nor, so I chose not to use the Serm Tamox, although I have plenty of it on hand. Raloxifene, however, in studies has been shown to not effect the progesterone receptor. It also has a very high rate of success in "reversing" gyno by itself. bc it does act directly on breast tissue. So here is what I'm planning if I can't get this lump to go away. I've researched and cannot find a log where a guy tries to run these three while ON CYCLE with tren. So I'm going to. 120mg a day of ralox for at least the first week is the plan. I picked prami bc it is much more of a "stable" RC than caber, albeit not as effective, but I still have some caber on hand just in case. I also don't doubt the caber at this point. I think the combo of the 3, should I be able to tolerate the side effects, should yield some great results and I won't have to stop mid cycle to deal with this. I may prove that getting tren gyno while on cycle isn't a cycle stopper. Then again, I may prove stopping is the only way to deal with it...

If all else fails, I will end the cycle. No point in being ripped if I got a tit, ya know???

I know that was a lot, but I thought I owed it to you guys to fill you in on what I've been up to.

Morry

PS- if I can get the estro under control and take care of this gyno, I'll prob up the test back to 800 a week instead of 400 and get the ratio back to 2:1:1 test:tren:masteron

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see these next pics morry! If I'm not mistaken you are +3 lbs from last weeks pics right? Keep killing it man.
Sounds right, but I have some drying out to do over the next few days...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morry, I just learned so much in your post that my brain now feels overloaded...lol. That was a lot of good information there, and always I take a loot of great things from your logs. All of us that follow always come away much more informed!!

I hope that your plan will in fact take care of your issue bro....and I am thinking that it will. You definitely know what you are doing, and know the right things to do when things like this happen!

BTW....I TRULY appreciate everything you've been helping with on my future plans. I can't thank you enough for how much you've gave me so far. I really think I'm getting close to having a solid plan together. More PMs coming your way soon bro. Less than 90 days to BEAST mode! :sgrin:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If all else fails, I will end the cycle. No point in being ripped if I got a tit, ya know???
lmaooooooo

dude i always go international pharm grade vs domestic RC

never ever had a problem with serms and AI's

been on letro quarter pill e3-4d and it's wiped out lumps and puffiness. not on cycle though

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Racket ball rules! And the new source is the ****. Garaun ball bearing teed!
We didn't play. Homoface didn't call me and I had made plans......focker Al pumpkin titties.

Al, DO NOT CALL ME LUMPY.

You know what? Props to Morry. I have NEVER seen anyone make the gains he has and break this down to a science like he can. Props bro!
Thanks HC. You've been a big help this cycle with your own ideas. It's a curse and a blessing to think like that and I know you can relate. If I'm going to stick a needle in me and inject something, I might as well know as much as I can about it, right???

Morry, I just learned so much in your post that my brain now feels overloaded...lol. That was a lot of good information there, and always I take a loot of great things from your logs. All of us that follow always come away much more informed!!

I hope that your plan will in fact take care of your issue bro....and I am thinking that it will. You definitely know what you are doing, and know the right things to do when things like this happen!

BTW....I TRULY appreciate everything you've been helping with on my future plans. I can't thank you enough for how much you've gave me so far. I really think I'm getting close to having a solid plan together. More PMs coming your way soon bro. Less than 90 days to BEAST mode! :sgrin:
Rick, I appreciate your comments. I'm always down to help a brother in iron. You know this. I hope to get more questions and you already know, I'll answer them as best I can :)

BEAST mode? You're already there brother. We are just going to turn the dial up a "few" notches.

lmaooooooo

dude i always go international pharm grade vs domestic RC

never ever had a problem with serms and AI's

been on letro quarter pill e3-4d and it's wiped out lumps and puffiness. not on cycle though
Yeah? Well at least I don't have a whorish mouth.

Seriously tho, thx for the input. I'll be looking into it. Pharm grade ancillaries would ROCK!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

weight 215 (+3). I'm still looking a bit full from my massive carb up day. I also had a guy in the gym that is a BB as well say every time he sees me, I get bigger :) I'm not putting on much weight so I must still be recomping. I feel like I'm eating a ton tho. Clean, but a lot

I decided to toss in a back day. I was going to just do a few sets, but I got carried away.

Back and Shoulders

Deadlift mofos!!! 135x10, 225x8, 315x5, 405x10. I had enough gas to do a few more, but I didn't want to push my back any harder. I did military with 95 DB x 14x9, 110x7. I had a spotter pushing me on these and oh they burnt so good. I did tweak my neck/back during the military presses, but I didn't let that stop from completing 39 sets. I used my shiotstu (sp) pillow and some muscle relaxers. The tweak in my back is better, but not gone. Tomorrow shouldn't be a problem tho bc it is just chest and abs. I'll continue to use the pillow and try to get out the knot by my next back day, Tuesday.
My hip flexors are shot from the race. I didn't do a warmup on the tread, but I did spend a good amount of time with the foam roller before I started deadlifting. This is why I started so light. I've never repped 405 over 6 or 7 times, so this is a PR for me, but I made sure to stay light and try to push it harder once I got 4pps.
I finished on the stairs, but only 10 min. My hip flexor on my left leg was killing me. I'm surprised I got over 50 flights. I did this entire workout fasted.

No pin today. Not till Tuesday. Remember I dbl pinned in the middle of an EOD, so I'm a day ahead right now.

Diet was pretty simple. I at a bunch of chicken, WPI, almond butter and yogurt. I love that combo with the WPI, greek yogurt (plain) and almond butter (or sun flower, whichever I'm using at the time). I'll prob eat at least one more time. If not tonight, in the middle of the night.

Took Letro
Took Caber
Took Var

The lump(s) are shrinking and libido is shot. My joints don't hurt, but I imagine they will over the next few days. Maybe I'll save the raloxifene for PCT....we'll see.
Overall, though, I'm please to see a movement in the right direction. So far, it seems I hit the nail on the head with the prolactin and estro. I won't be increasing test until both lumps are gone, but the bigger one is prob 2/3 the size it was late last week.

Tomorrow is Chest / Abs

Morry

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great post Morry, and great update. You have some MEAN workouts. Can't wait for them pics (nohomo)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
great post Morry, and great update. You have some MEAN workouts. Can't wait for them pics (nohomo)

Si, Si, & Si!!!

After the 405x10 on dead lift, I was laying on the ground and didn't get up for a minute. I was just catching my breath and trying not to pass out, but was changing the music on my phone. Some guy comes up and I have my earphones in and can't hear him. He waves at me and I pull one of the buds out and ask what's up. He says "damn dude, are you ok?" I laughed and told him I was just fine, just catching my breath. Apparently, there were a few guys that thought I was dying....ha ha. No 405 Dead Lift could kill Morry!!! And that was just the start of the workout. I love the way I train bc it trains my CNS to recover quickly and allows me to grow very, very fast :)

Thanks for keeping up with things and pics are tonight!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morry regarding your comment about tamox and tren, I thought I recently read studies suggesting that it not being a good combo was all false?? You probably know more then I could even grasp about it but I swear somebody dug up some studies putting that to rest...

BTW cant wait for pics! SO HOMO! :07::toofunny:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Morry regarding your comment about tamox and tren, I thought I recently read studies suggesting that it not being a good combo was all false?? You probably know more then I could even grasp about it but I swear somebody dug up some studies putting that to rest...BTW cant wait for pics! SO HOMO! :07::toofunny:
That is sort of a loaded question to be honest. It has a lot to do with Tren's direct effects (or any 19 nor for that matter).It has been argued that Tren itself doesn't lead to increased prolactin and there are studies that PROVE this is ANIMALS (I think sheep if I remember right). The problem here lies in the fact that if you start your cycle with tren, you immediately get an influx of estrogen because the body senses the anabolics and produces excess aromatase to counteract and balance things back (it takes a bit to get all the endogenous test out which in turn can be converted to estrogen rapidly). This increase in estro can def cause a prolactin increase as they are linked this way. This is why I believe that some ppl experience prolactin problems and others do not. Stack that on the fact that Tren is very commonly cut with something else (for instance npp) or faked entirely and you start to realize why the side effects are so unpredictable. I've read that if you make yours from brand named fina, you will not get prolactin sides assuming estrogen stays in check. That being said, it would seem if you used an AI for a few weeks before the cycle start, you should be safe when you start your tren. It is also very well documented the tamoxifen interacts with the progesterone receptor leading to prolactin issues. Keep in mind SERMs are synthetic estrogen. Tamoxifen increases the expression of the PR whereas Raloxifene doesn't. So what I'm saying is I'm not familiar with the studies showing Tamoxifen is fine to take with Tren, but I do how that could be the case. With so many variables, however, why even risk it? Additionally, I can't PROVE that my tren is 100% legit. I know of people that have test my source, but we all have to remember a lot of this stuff comes right out of China. Quite frankly, even if one batch tested ok, another could be totally different. Adding dye to powders to make it look like tren or merely cutting the tren with a different compound is a common business practice. It is part of the reason I'm concerned bc I lack a lot of the "tren" sides, but then again, many guys tolerate it just as well. I know that when I take caber with an AI, I make an impact on the side effect. Raloxifene is being considered bc it appears it has no effect on the PR and it targets the breast tissue. I'd be more concerned with the over compensation of ER while using a serm bc the lack of binding being allowed, but all is fair in AAS and science, no? I'm going to attempt to use the Raloxifene for a short enough duration that the ER do not multiply and make the problem worse long term. Letro, prami/caber, and raloxifene seem like my best course of action should I continue to have problems. Does that make sense?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
morry... i just tried calling you ... i hope you know you can make tren pretty easily... and wont have to worry about the china issue....

jus sayin.

btw... research chems suck, call me back :dance:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is sort of a loaded question to be honest. It has a lot to do with Tren's direct effects (or any 19 nor for that matter).It has been argued that Tren itself doesn't lead to increased prolactin and there are studies that PROVE this is ANIMALS (I think sheep if I remember right). The problem here lies in the fact that if you start your cycle with tren, you immediately get an influx of estrogen because the body senses the anabolics and produces excess aromatase to counteract and balance things back (it takes a bit to get all the endogenous test out which in turn can be converted to estrogen rapidly). This increase in estro can def cause a prolactin increase as they are linked this way. This is why I believe that some ppl experience prolactin problems and others do not. Stack that on the fact that Tren is very commonly cut with something else (for instance npp) or faked entirely and you start to realize why the side effects are so unpredictable. I've read that if you make yours from brand named fina, you will not get prolactin sides assuming estrogen stays in check. That being said, it would seem if you used an AI for a few weeks before the cycle start, you should be safe when you start your tren. It is also very well documented the tamoxifen interacts with the progesterone receptor leading to prolactin issues. Keep in mind SERMs are synthetic estrogen. Tamoxifen increases the expression of the PR whereas Raloxifene doesn't. So what I'm saying is I'm not familiar with the studies showing Tamoxifen is fine to take with Tren, but I do how that could be the case. With so many variables, however, why even risk it? Additionally, I can't PROVE that my tren is 100% legit. I know of people that have test my source, but we all have to remember a lot of this stuff comes right out of China. Quite frankly, even if one batch tested ok, another could be totally different. Adding dye to powders to make it look like tren or merely cutting the tren with a different compound is a common business practice. It is part of the reason I'm concerned bc I lack a lot of the "tren" sides, but then again, many guys tolerate it just as well. I know that when I take caber with an AI, I make an impact on the side effect. Raloxifene is being considered bc it appears it has no effect on the PR and it targets the breast tissue. I'd be more concerned with the over compensation of ER while using a serm bc the lack of binding being allowed, but all is fair in AAS and science, no? I'm going to attempt to use the Raloxifene for a short enough duration that the ER do not multiply and make the problem worse long term. Letro, prami/caber, and raloxifene seem like my best course of action should I continue to have problems. Does that make sense?
Thanks Morry, that does add light. I definitely agree why chance anything! Once again nice feedback bro!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
morry... i just tried calling you ... i hope you know you can make tren pretty easily... and wont have to worry about the china issue....

jus sayin.

btw... research chems suck, call me back :dance:
Thanks for the help Swoll!!!

I'm driving up there to make some tren ace with you. When you want to do this?

Thanks Morry, that does add light. I definitely agree why chance anything! Once again nice feedback bro!
Thanks brotha, you made a very, very valid point and you obviously read a lot. It's always good to play devils advocate and when it boils down to it, it's the human body, who really focking knows? They don't call it "practicing" medicine bc they aren't "practicing"....

I appreciate the input.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

weight 218 (+6) and up two from yesterday. I ate a LOT today. All clean, but a lot

Chest / Abs

Grabbed 315x4 on flat bench which isn't to bad considering my back was still focked from the slaughter yesterday. Nothing else really noticeable. I did warm up a mile, but no stairs today. My hip flexors just won't take it. I do have good news tho. I joined another gym that will allow me to workout at various locations. These gyms have POOLS!!! I'm still a member where I was, I just got a great deal from a good friend so I have dual membership now. Instead of eating lunch, I'm planning on eating at my desk and during lunch running over and hitting the pool a few days a week. This is going to be really good for my cardio and joints.

Diet was tons of food. Probably 1.5lbs chicken, .25 beef, lots of veggies, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, a protein bar, WPI and some other goodies. I'll give you an idea of how much I ate and drank (water) today. I probably had too much sodium at lunch bc I weighed myself this morning upon waking and I was 208, AFTER my workout I was 218.....big difference and prob why I look so full in the pics. It is time to grow so I'm not really all that worried about it. The added in swim should let me continue to trim down. I have at least a few more points of BF I'd like to shed off.

Pin tomorrow.
Took Var
Took Letro
Took Caber

I did have to mic the damn letro again. Their suspension SUCKS a fat C O C K!!! On the bright side though, I'm starting to have really achy joints!!! I know most people wouldn't be excited about that, but I am. It means I got the estro to plummet quickly. The lump is getting smaller too. Things are heading in the right direction. Perhaps I won't need to raloxfene, but at least I'll have it. Then again, if I get the lump to almost nothing, I may do a gyno extermination cycle b/t my summer cut and winter bulk. We'll see, but recombining the letro def did the focking trick. My libido is non-existent, the lump is getting smaller and I have achy focking joints. All good signs as far as I'm concerned. The next few days are going to be interesting.

Lastly, if you guys missed it in Schwell's log, he had a family emergency. Please pray for his sister and his family. Schwell is like a brother to me and my heart goes out to him. Even if you don't believe in God, please do whatever you think is right. Him and his family needs all they can get right now!

Pics below

Morry
morry1.jpg
morry2a.jpg
morry3a.jpg
morry4a.jpg

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is military db standing? or is it just shoulder press? that weight used is insane. ifbb pro level...lol

rdent95

Awards
Wow, looking really vascular and getting cut..as you would say FOCK... Great work man...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing progress man, right when I was certain I would hold off on pinning....... Hmmm!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
T minus 45 days... Your log is making me wanna start mine sooner! Damn you guys, lol...

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
crazy strength...
110s? Not bad, but not all that crazy. I'm 215 lbs...Focking Rick is 167lbs and tosses the 95s around like they are his bitch.

Amazing....
Thanks. I don't see a big difference b/t this week and last week, but I did carb up for the race

Wow, looking really vascular and getting cut..as you would say FOCK... Great work man...
Hopefully I can drop a few more percent. At least that is what I'm shooting for. And for the record I would say f u c k but they won't let me :lol:

Amazing progress man, right when I was certain I would hold off on pinning....... Hmmm!
Combine some good gear with 2 hours a day of grueling workouts and a decent workout, this is what you get :) The gear only allows you to work harder, but the pain is infinitely worse....in a good way.

T minus 45 days... Your log is making me wanna start mine sooner! Damn you guys, lol...
I forgot. What you got working?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
two words for fatloss..

sprints

the other word rhymes with it...

trenbolone

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

weight 216 (+4) and down 2 from yesterday. I did add some complex carbs in the form of oats to some of my yogurt today.

During lunch I went to the gym by my work and swam laps for 25 min. I only rested for maybe 30 seconds 3 or 4 times.

Legs / Arms

I warmed up with my normal mile then hit the squat rack. 135x10, 225x25, 225x25, 275x25. That last set felt pretty good. I decided to go up in weight bc the first two sets just seemed too easy. I only did dips with one chain today, but I concentrated on time under tension and pulled of 15-17 for 3 sets. Volume hammer squats with only 4pps but 20 reps each time. Nothing else really notable. It was a pretty easy workout. I finished with 10 min on the stairs, got about 55 flights. My flexors are still focked from the race, but I'm not upset about missing my last 10 min. I more than made it up with the swim today. I may be adding that in daily now, we'll see....

Diet was perfect all day. Lots of yogurt, chicken, wpi, sunflower butter, oats, and almond butter. I'm staying full but getting hungry more often. My cals have def increased. I was 4lbs heavier when I took my pics this week than I was the week before and it doesn't really "look" like I gained any fat. I don't think it is all muscle either. Prob a mix of water, carbs and hopefully some mass. It is time to grow, but stay lean.

My estrogen being low is pretty much hell. It causes depression and focks with my mood badly. My joints hurt and I'm just not motivated. I almost skipped the gym honestly, but I washed the sand out of my vag and forced myself to go. i knew once I got on the tread, there would be no stopping me. I was right, but I haven't came that close to skipping an unplanned day since the start of my cycle. My other ancillaries should be here tomorrow. I'm also thinking of doing this. I have enough prop to just switch to 100mg prop EOD and stay on the Var until I get the gyno under control, then stay on prami and slowly add the blend back in. If I find the gyno starts to return, I'll trash the blend and just finish my cycle on prop and var. I got pretty damn good results from test and var last time. I also have access to some long estered masteron that I can toss in there at prob 500 mg a week or so and some long estered test if need be.

I added proviron in there today just to see if that will help things move faster with reversing the lump.

Took Letro
Took Caber
Took Var

No pin. I will prob skip the pin tomorrow too, depending on how things look, then switch to test prop only until I get things under control. My main goal is to deal with this swiftly as I can't afford the depression and bad mood. The joints hurt like hell but I can deal with that sh1t. My job doesn't really allow me to be crabby, so I have to move on this quickly.

I'm thinking I'll dose the raloxifene at 60 mg the first day just to make sure I can tolerate it. If it has an effect on the PR, i should see it quickly I'm thinking. Then 120mg until the problem is solved.

This isn't a zig or a zag I planned to take, but luckily I have some extra gear and a solid plan to get around this.....

Morry

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I forgot. What you got working?[/QUOTE]

Androhard kicker and test e 600 a week....

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You look a lot bigger in the 3rd pic than the 4th???????????????

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe it's just cause you're farther back from the camera

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Looking good in those pics morry starting to see some nice striations in your chest too! Looks like you've a solid plan to get your little issue sorted!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah... that is my fault, I zoomed in really good on the 3rd picture and not as much on the 4th, in person he is bigger and leaner!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are looking damn incredible Morry. That is a hell of a lot of progress in a little time. Very nice my brother! I hope I respond to AAS half as good as you do :fingersx:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are looking damn incredible Morry. That is a hell of a lot of progress in a little time. Very nice my brother! I hope I respond to AAS half as good as you do :fingersx:
It does seem his body was made for this sh!t!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I forgot. What you got working?
Androhard kicker and test e 600 a week....[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm.....can you get real M1T?

You look a lot bigger in the 3rd pic than the 4th???????????????
See Al's post...

Ah, you noticed. And where the fock have you been brotha?

Looking good in those pics morry starting to see some nice striations in your chest too! Looks like you've a solid plan to get your little issue sorted!
Thanks for noticing. When I'm working out they come out pretty well. When I was doing Dead Lifts today my chest looked shredded, but I can't walk around carrying 315lbs all the time. Wish my d1ck weighed that much :)

Yeah... that is my fault, I zoomed in really good on the 3rd picture and not as much on the 4th, in person he is bigger and leaner!
Pumpkin titties unzoomer.

It's still great to have a good friend willing to take homo pics of you each week. He's quite the director. "Morry, be mad at this picture....growl....that's it, make those veins pop" It's extremely humbling and very much border line gay. :gay:

I hope so too. I'm not sure why I responds so well besides I overtrain like a mofo, eat clean as fock and just murder the weights. I also try to get tons of sleep on the weekends so I can really grow!!

No matter what, you'll respond well bc you are already so lean and strong. Your body is going to freak out saying "Focking sh1t that is a lot of extra androgens for this mofo, we gotta grow, grow, grow." Esp with that NPP in there...

It does seem his body was made for this sh!t!
HC says the same thing....I was born for this sh1t!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

weight 215 (+3) and down one from yesterday. I'm still getting stronger and it doesn't appear that I'm putting on any fat. The pounds are coming on slow, but with so little test and a lot of DHT, this is expected. Hopefully these gains will be easy to keep.

Back and Shoulders

I decided to dead lift last. I like doing this every once in a while. It is very humbling bc I can only pull 315x8x8x10 and I almost die. Normally I can pull a sh1t ton more, but after I fried my back, that wasn't possible. Hammer Rows 4ppsx12x10x8, cable rows 210x10x10x8, BB shrugs 275x12x10x10, lat pull downs 180x20x20x18 just to name a couple of them. My back was fried and it felt good. I did warm up with a mile and end with 52 flights of stairs. I didn't get to go swim laps today bc I decided to eat lunch with a friend instead. I'll prob get there tomorrow.

Diet was perfect. I might have used some more whole foods, but I didn't have time to eat twice today at work. I have been getting up in the middle of the night and eating some WPI, yogurt and sunflower butter. I also put oats in the mix today when I started eating around 10.

I felt a lot more like myself today. My joints weren't achy either. Not really sure why, but I'm guessing maybe the estrogen isn't so low right now? The lump has gone down some more and started to recede. I'm pleased with the progression of this right now as I think I'll have it under control soon. Or at least I hope I will. I'm not sure what made the difference besides skipping the pin and adding in proviron.

My Raloxifene came in today. It isn't suspended. I need to add distilled water to the mix and recombine. I went and got some distilled water and I'm going to start working on that here in a minute. I'm going to take a dose before bed and see what things are like in the morning. I went ahead and took the rest of the letro from the other company and I'll start the new letro tomorrow night.
I'm also considering lowering the Anavar to 50mg to get 30 days out of my last bottle instead of 21. It'll be interesting to see if that makes a noticeable difference.

If I can get everything back under control I see no reason why I can't continue to use the raloxifene at a lower dose and add the tri-blend back in and possibly double the test. That should get some growth going a little faster, but right now the main concern is the gyno. I have to deal with that first. Even if I skip pinning a couple of times....I'll just have to feel this one out. Thank god I went with short esters or I might have to stop my cycle altogether.

Lethargy wasn't bad today and no depression. I was in a good mood most the day and very energetic at the gym

Took Letro
Took Caber
Took Proviron
Going to take Raloxifene one I reconstitute

Tomorrow is Chest and Abs...maybe swimming laps too.

Morry

Took Caber

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
No, I can't get m1t, not sure if I'd use it if I could, I still have nightmares from using it, lol... I was gonna kick off with epistane, but I don't like methyls... I figured I'd try out the hard... You think I'm wasting my time with the hard?!?!?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
No, I can't get m1t, not sure if I'd use it if I could, I still have nightmares from using it, lol... I was gonna kick off with epistane, but I don't like methyls... I figured I'd try out the hard... You think I'm wasting my time with the hard?!?!?

M1T always treated me well, but it was back when it was legit and paired with 4ad.

I don't think I know enough about the Andro series, but if it's legal, it's either dangerous or worthless.....IMO.

Suspensions are the daddy of all kickstarts. You feel them in hours and they are worth every dime. Tren suspension or test suspension. If you got both.....OMG....

I'm toying with the idea of saying fock it and ordering some more tren suspension myself. That **** gave me tren flu, made my heart beat like a drum and gave the strength and endurance of an ox.

The stuff I'm on now must be underdosed or something. Masteron is def in there bc the muscle hardening aspect.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1T always treated me well, but it was back when it was legit and paired with 4ad.

I don't think I know enough about the Andro series, but if it's legal, it's either dangerous or worthless.....IMO.

Suspensions are the daddy of all kickstarts. You feel them in hours and they are worth every dime. Tren suspension or test suspension. If you got both.....OMG....

I'm toying with the idea of saying fock it and ordering some more tren suspension myself. That **** gave me tren flu, made my heart beat like a drum and gave the strength and endurance of an ox.

The stuff I'm on now must be underdosed or something. Masteron is def in there bc the muscle hardening aspect.
those sound amazing.... lol.

You still getting estro sides? Your pics look pretty dry to me. Plus you are on Masteron and were using Androhard as well right?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
those sound amazing.... lol.

You still getting estro sides? Your pics look pretty dry to me. Plus you are on Masteron and were using Androhard as well right?
Yes, still some estro sides, but I'm dealing with it. Started Raloxifene last night....let's see what happens. I feel like a lab rat right now :)

Masteron is in the blend, but I'm holding off pinning that until I get the sides under control. I'm still on Anavar.

I have never and will never use any of the Andro series. Just a personal preference, nothing against PP.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Yes, still some estro sides, but I'm dealing with it. Started Raloxifene last night....let's see what happens. I feel like a lab rat right now :)

Masteron is in the blend, but I'm holding off pinning that until I get the sides under control. I'm still on Anavar.

I have never and will never use any of the Andro series. Just a personal preference, nothing against PP.
I would stack more injectables on top of the test, but I've already got the hard on hand and don't wanna vomit out more cash, lol... I'll just be a guinea pig, pop the pills like skittles and see what happens!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I would stack more injectables on top of the test, but I've already got the hard on hand and don't wanna vomit out more cash, lol... I'll just be a guinea pig, pop the pills like skittles and see what happens!
Makes sense bro.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont like skittles but I'll pop them pills!
I just realized that my daily pill case is a week long pill organizer... I think I pop around 30 pills a day...

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
By the way, your progress is amazing thus far! So is schwells! Nothing like a little competition to push yourself over the limits!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just realized that my daily pill case is a week long pill organizer... I think I pop around 30 pills a day...
I've hit over 50 before...lol

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'll take the skittles. The fat kid inside loves skittles. And nerds. And M&Ms. Did I mention pizza and cookies???

By the way, your progress is amazing thus far! So is schwells! Nothing like a little competition to push yourself over the limits!
I completely agree. Healthy competition pushing ourselves to be better athletes is exactly what this is all about! I'm killing myself damn near!!!

I've hit over 50 before...lol
OMG......put the pills down sir. NOW.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 32

214 (+2) and down one from yesterday

Chest / Abs

I hit 295x7 on flat bench which is a little surprising bc last week I hit the same but x 10. I think my back was still so messed up from yesterday. I keep tweaking that muscle in my upper back, thank god I have that shiatsu pillow. It work wonders.

I did swim 1000 yards at lunch today. Then when I got to the gym I hit a mile at 5.0 incline on the tread, did 39 sets of chest and abs and finished with 1.07 miles on the stairs (52 flights I think). I swim wasn't easy bc I pushed myself pretty hard. Only rested at the 750 mark bc I was alternating free style and breast. I finished in under 25 min, which I know isn't great, but I weight so much and it has been a while since I swam some distance. I guess that's a little over a half mile....I'm not complaining. My joints hurt like hell when I got out but surprisingly didn't hurt during my chest workout.
I did some explosive clap pushups and noticed a big difference in strength and endurance. I was able to pull off 20 then 17, then 10 but only 10 bc my wrist was starting to feel funny. Finished with cable flies both incline and decline and barbel swings.

Diet was on point all day.

Sides are getting under control. I had a lot more energy today. I've been dosing Raloxifene in the morning and at night. Started Prami tonight and dosed caber for the carry over. Took Letro and proviron. I also took my var this morning.

If everything is moving in the right direction, I may pin 100mg prop in the morning. It's funny tho bc you can tell how much estrogen you wake up with bc in the morning things are at there worst and before bed they are at their. Either way tho, things are getting better...I think.

Tomorrow is Legs and Arms.

Morry

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is still some very BEASTLY numbers on Bench Morry. My 1 rep Max isn't much more than what you are repping 7-10 times! :sgrin:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
That is still some very BEASTLY numbers on Bench Morry. My 1 rep Max isn't much more than what you are repping 7-10 times! :sgrin:
:sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin:
Yeah...? And my Grandma can totally kick your Grandma's A$$...

WTF???