It begins: Morry vs Schwellington, time for a summer cutter

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure you both will kill it great! Morry....are you recomping during this then I take it? I remember last year when you got damn big and lean you looked fockin amazing bro. If you get to that level again, Schwell will have his hands full trying to compete with that. At any rate, I'm here to follow you guys the whole way, watching and learning ;)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you both will kill it great! Morry....are you recomping during this then I take it? I remember last year when you got damn big and lean you looked fockin amazing bro. If you get to that level again, Schwell will have his hands full trying to compete with that. At any rate, I'm here to follow you guys the whole way, watching and learning ;)
You know me pretty well. A recomp is what I'm best at!!! I only called it a cutter because my idea of a recomp is most people's idea of a cutter. I'll keep the muscle mass tho if things go as planned.

I appreciate the compliment. That really means a lot coming from you. I'm hoping to beat the hell out of my fall cycle (when the metabolite from NPP caused all those problem followed up by the fractured ribs) and at least get as lean as I was last March.

Only thing is comparing my lifting numbers...I'm a lot stronger this year. Figures because I'm two cycles down, but a lot stronger. Body composition is starting off in a better place as well.
First time I was just on Test (albeit prop and the suspension at the end) and Var for 6 weeks. This time I'm running Var throughout the 8 weeks with the Tren ace and the Masteron Prop with a ratio of 2:1.3:1:1 test:var:tren:masteron. So just a little more Var than the tren and masteron, but being oral I'm sure the active amount is about the same.
I'm staying on a low dose AI this time too. No mistakes!!! Time to cut up, pack on some muscle and beat the fock out of Schwell (or at least give him a run for his money....)

Morry

PS- Plenty to watch brotha, but prob not a lot to learn training and diet wise. Perhaps a bit on some anabolics. We gotta get you on the dark side my friend. You would look like you do now, but be 20lbs heavier.....at least!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PS- Plenty to watch brotha, but prob not a lot to learn training and diet wise. Perhaps a bit on some anabolics. We gotta get you on the dark side my friend. You would look like you do now, but be 20lbs heavier.....at least!

Why do you think I said "watching and learning"......oh how the "dark side" gets closer my friend. Much closer than you think! I think its about time to take it to the next level bro :sgrin:

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
In before the bell!!! I wanna see a clean fight, no low blows, elbows, or headbutts..........you ready?........you ready?.......LETS GET IT ON

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
In before the bell!!! I wanna see a clean fight, no low blows, elbows, or headbutts..........you ready?........you ready?.......LETS GET IT ON
Oh hell Nah, I'm gonna straight d1ck him with some steel toed!!

Welcome to the log.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
THanks for the response man. I am sub'd.. in for your journey. Try to stay up on the diet, we all can learn from you!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
THanks for the response man. I am sub'd.. in for your journey. Try to stay up on the diet, we all can learn from you!
Will do.

Speaking of which I gotta hit the store and stock up for the week!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your all sluts

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Oh hell Nah, I'm gonna straight d1ck him with some steel toed!!

Welcome to the log.
haha alls fair with love and cutting!!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I gotta to run to bed.

I did a bunch of cooking tonight for the week. There is so little time to log right now but I'll do the best I can.

First pin is tomorrow, but that means tonight before bed bc I don't pin right before I go to work bc that is a bad idea. Just in case I knick a vein or something, ya know?

Pinned 100 mg Each of Tren Ace, Test Ace, Masteron Prop, Test Prop
Took 75 mg Anavar
Took Adex- 1mg for this first day.

Tomorrow is Chest and Abs

I'm still sore from Saturday's hellish workout, but I'll live.

Early meeting tomorrow and I won't get to the gym till late. I'll get my pic over to HCC asap. Weigh in will be done too.

Stay Tuned, here is comes!

In the famous words of NTGAAS, Let's Kill this Sh1t.....I'm using No ignite tho. Don't hate. Just showing some love for my boy at Fina. Not to mention their products I have taken are pretty focking good!

Morry

PS- as always, if I skip over something, please ask. I am an OCD planner. I have a reason for almost everything. There is just so much time in a day and I'm pushing even doing a cycle, but this is important to me. I'm making time to log as much as I can. Bare with me please.

My last log has info about front loading, which I did a method of this time too. Including graphs of blood levels and what not.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured you'd just pin at work, Morry ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured you'd just pin at work, Morry ;)
Lol....fock it....if its like my work they all talk about how you are a roid user behind your back anyways and talk sh1t.

Just pin right in front of em!!....j/k

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol....fock it....if its like my work they all talk about how you are a roid user behind your back anyways and talk sh1t.

lol

"It's just B12, bros!" :laugh:

I remember always being accused of being on steroids when I played basketball in college and grad school. Especially if I got pissed off, it was only seconds until all the "roid rage" comments. That was promptly followed with, "Yeah, that's right. I'm pissed off because I use steroids and NOT because you just elbowed me in the temple, you dick." lol

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
^ lol Yeah people are always quick to assume because it makes them feel better about their inferiorites. I've been accused since I was 18 and even someone had the odacity to say they know my dealer. HAHA. I compete in natural shows and people say I win because I cycle off test 4 weeks before the show so my "piss" isn't dirty. Funny stuff man, funny stuff.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Funny, I got accused more, in person, of being on roids when Im off... I assume its because they all talk **** behind my back while on, for fear of the dreaded roid rage, lol...

On another note, I'm excited as hell both you meatheads have launched today and can't wait for the madness that will ensue!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol

I remember always being accused of being on steroids when I played basketball in college and grad school. Especially if I got pissed off, it was only seconds until all the "roid rage" comments. That was promptly followed with, "Yeah, that's right. I'm pissed off because I use steroids and NOT because you just elbowed me in the temple, you dick." lol
:rofl:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI... Morry got sand in his Vagina this weekend, BIGTIME!!! His exact words... "AL... You are crazy, I'm not playing disc-golf in this cold weather, I'm from Florida, your Fugging Crazy!" OK, yes it was about 45 degrees outside, but it was the prettiest, brightest sunny day you ever saw! Needless to say I went and played anyway with a different buddy and was probably a good thing Morry was not there, because the wind messed my game up pretty damn good!!!

Man up ya HOMO!!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
FYI... Morry got sand in his Vagina this weekend, BIGTIME!!! His exact words... "AL... You are crazy, I'm not playing disc-golf in this cold weather, I'm from Florida, your Fugging Crazy!" OK, yes it was about 45 degrees outside, but it was the prettiest, brightest sunny day you ever saw! Needless to say I went and played anyway with a different buddy and was probably a good thing Morry was not there, because the wind messed my game up pretty damn good!!!

Man up ya HOMO!!!
Well at least I'm not fat!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scottys been tearing you a new a$$hole morry... Relentless lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're a couple of forks.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's because I won't be the little spoon. I insist on being the big spoon.
:gay:
LoL, if you post that picture then we are really in trouble!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was one gay A$$ picture, LoL!

OK, just to save a little face here, I was there with my WIFE!!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established

They do, I know they do. I've caught them saying sh1t before. Whatever tho. I just tell em, eat chicken, train hard, lift heavy!!! (I actually said that today....again)

lol

Now that's funny. Oh wait, when can we start writing dick? I'm loving this forum more and more. Giving us dicks and bitches back.

^ lol Yeah people are always quick to assume because it makes them feel better about their inferiorites. I've been accused since I was 18 and even someone had the odacity to say they know my dealer. HAHA. I compete in natural shows and people say I win because I cycle off test 4 weeks before the show so my "piss" isn't dirty. Funny stuff man, funny stuff.
Agreed. I work with a guy with little man syndrome. He is actually a pretty good guy and I can mess with him and vice versa. Anybody else pretty much, he'll get pissed.

Funny, I got accused more, in person, of being on roids when Im off... I assume its because they all talk **** behind my back while on, for fear of the dreaded roid rage, lol...

On another note, I'm excited as hell both you meatheads have launched today and can't wait for the madness that will ensue!!
Assumption correct sir.

Scottys been tearing you a new a$$hole morry... Relentless lol
Scotty is a really good friend of mine. We are just horrible to each other on here. There wasn't any way I was getting out of bed to go freeze my ass off with that focker just to watch him chase the frisbee. I got better sh1t to do....like masturbate :)

in for this horse race
Welcome to the ride!

You're a couple of forks.
Couple of DORKS

That was one gay A$$ picture, LoL!

OK, just to save a little face here, I was there with my WIFE!!!
I'm just going to leave this one alone...

Trollolololol
Yup!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Weight 212

Chest and Abs

39 sets all in 4 circuits. 1 mile at 3.5 at a 5 incline to warm up. 20 min on the stair after. I can't run because the impact is killing my lower legs. I was running a mile WITH the warmup in less than 10 and starting, but I had to stop that. I'd rather take it easy and get some cardio then focking get injured early on.
I was doing weighted crunches with the full stack and the front of my chest and into my shoulder started cramping pretty badly. I was on my last rep so I went and started using very light cable flies to stretch it back out. Worked like a charm!
All in all workout was pretty wiked. No complaints.

I posted this in the last log post, but in the spirit of keeping things uniform, I'll post what was pinned and taken. This is not a double dose (although that might be cool :) )

I use 21g to draw and 25 g to pin. Painless
I have 50mg of Tren suspension for the first 6 days to get things going until the short esters start kicking.

2cc of a blend of Tren Ace, Test Ace, Masteron Prop making 100mg of each. I'll be doing this EOD.
1cc test prop
50mg test suspension pinned 1.5 hours before workout (it made all the difference too :firedevil:)
Took 75 mg Var

I have 2lbs of raw taurine powder as I imagine the back pumps from this stack will be sick. Var about killed my back last time, but the taurine makes it all go away. I'll be taking 15-20 grams of that a day. I know that is high, but I've tried the pills and having to take 30 pills just to workout sucks. Powder was the way to go.

Diet? Pretty simple right now. Eating mostly Paleo. My body seems to have enough energy not to require much carbs right not, but as I get leaner that will undoubtedly change. I have quite a bit of fat on me.

I'm at about 2600 cals for the day. As I recomp, I'll prob stick to this as long as my cardio doesn't suffer from lack of energy. If it does, I'll up the cals and keep at the cardio. Always better to fuel the fire and burn it than try to get by with a smaller fire.....

I'm eating ground turkey (boiled and drained), ground beef (boiled and drained), lettuce, onions, green peppers, plain greek yogurt, hard boiled eggs, sometimes tilapia, some fat free ranch (although I will prob start making my own to decrease the sodium content) and spicy southwest mustard.

50 gram WPI after workout, but that's it for the powder. Everything else is whole foods.

285g protein
80g or so of fats (estimated bc there is no really good info on boiling the fat out, but it obviously works)
50g carbs

I realize I won't be growing much eating this much. Right now I need to get back to my last strength and do it cutting fat. This diet should do that for me. I'll modify it as necessary. Those that have followed my logs before know I have some good recipes for protein pancakes, icing made from greek yogurt and other goodies that will up my cals significantly quickly. Right now though, I'm feeling full most of the time and I'm by no means going hungry.

It is going to be a grueling start for me. I have a lot of work to do to catch up to Schwell. That is IF I can catch up to Schwell.

No pin Tomorrow. Legs/Arms is the split.

Thanks for the read

Morry

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well done sir executed nicely

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YUH!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's ok I'm eating 3400-3700 a day I'm afraid I'm going to put fat on :/

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
It's ok I'm eating 3400-3700 a day I'm afraid I'm going to put fat on :/
No, no it is not focking ok. Shut your slut hole of a mouth and go buttfock yourself with a broom. I hate you.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lololololol

rdent95

Awards
Sub'd for this one! Hoping to glean some info, oh and watch the bout...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that's funny. Oh wait, when can we start writing dick? I'm loving this forum more and more. Giving us dicks and bitches back.!
LMAO....I totally missed that. I thought we could say dick, just not ****....

Not even ****pit or ****tail....lol

But you can say dickhead just nothing with c o c k in it...:poke:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
LMAO....I totally missed that. I thought we could say dick, just not ****....

Not even ****pit or ****tail....lol

But you can say dickhead just nothing with c o c k in it...:poke:
I know right? I wonder how they picked that???

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

weight 212 (-,+ 0)

Legs / Arms

Man have I missed some high rep widow makers!!! Work has been hell and very stressful so I was about worn out by the time I got to the gym, but somehow as soon as I got on the tread I started feeling like killing something. Maybe it was the tren suspension....wait, it def was the tren suspension. Great workout, no complaints. Pumps felt good and the endurance was great. I didn't have a problem with cardio, but then again I didn't last time I was on tren suspension. It is too early for the ace to have kicked so maybe I will when that kicks in next week sometime.
I did get a little bit of a back pump, but that is normal on widow maker day. I'm still taking 15g+ of taurine powder a day.
By the end of my workout I was exhausted. By the time I got to the car though, I was feeling better. Tren suspension is the sh1t. I think with any cycle of short esters (or for long if you use it for 2 weeks), using a combo of tren suspension and test suspension at 50mg each would be incredible. Maybe I'll have that on my to do list down the road. TG used to do this, but he hasn't been around in a while. If I remember right he described it as wanting to kick walls down :lol: Tren suspension already feels great. It doesn't kick like test suspension but you can def tell it is there. When you are at failure and pull out 2-3 more reps....yup that's the tren.
I'm going to need to be careful because I can feel my rib still from when it was fractured. It is probably just pain, I doubt it will break or anything but I do still feel it from time to time. It is hard being careful when you have tren suspension in your system because it makes you strong as an ox.
I didn't last time and haven't this time gotten any aggression. No night sweats last night. Not a bit. I have read though and maybe somebody can chime in here that knows more that tren has a thermogenic effect dependent on breaking down carbs? That would make sense because I've been keeping my carbs so low, but I'm wondering if anybody else has taken tren and didn't get night sweats. I did get them on and off last time, so maybe they will set it.

I did have some trouble sleeping, but I have a lot going on at work and with other stuff. I don't think it is the tren and last time I really didn't have a problem sleeping.

I think one week I was on 300-400mg of tren and 800mg of masteron and I didn't have a single hair fall out or more hair growth....weird huh? That's why I said fock it and decided to run two DHTs and tren. Why not? If my hair is going to fall out, it will be during this stack. I think I'd look good bald.....

I haven't noticed anything else. Maybe a little more muscle fullness? The weekly pics are always a better indicator. I'm on a deficit calorie wise right now and I didn't lose a pound. Let's hope it stays that way. That would rock if I could stay around 212 and just lose the fat. Time will tell though. I train hard enough IMO to notice some fat loss week to week, so I shouldn't disappoint. Day to day is much harder because of water retention but with ADEX and paying attention to sodium I should be able to control that.

I pin the blend and test tomorrow....
Pinned 50mg tren suspension 1.5 hours before workout.
Took 75 mg Var

I'm still taking Adex as my AI and my regular supports. I did have a headache at work today, but I think it has more to do with work than the tren suspension from yesterday. I try not to take NSAID as the interfere with muscle building.

Diet was almost identical to yesterday. I added in 1 plain greek yogurt but I at chicken instead of ground beef for dinner. So the protein was probably a little higher and fat a little lower.

I have 4 more days of tren suspension at 50mg a day, but by that time the blend should be rearing it's ugly head! The Var should kick in shortly after....

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

weight 213 (+1). This is strange bc my diet has been in a deficit calorie wise. Also I have been watching sodium and hitting cardio. Maybe it was just a fluke. Tomorrow will tell, but I certainly shouldn't be getting heavier. I look like I'm leaning out a bit IMO but gaining weight def surprised me. With my poor diet today, I should be down in weight tomorrow, but I'll try to make up for it. Maybe stuff my face with eggs and chicken all day!!!!!

Back / Shoulders

I hit deadlifts pretty hard and on my last set tried for 495 and failed. Sad because 12 weeks ago I pulled 525. I'll give that one another go in a few more weeks. I honestly had to go lighter on some of the other exercises bc my body is starting to feel beat up. I still got my cardio in. The tren suspension def gave me an extra push, but I think with as low as I am on carbs right now, this is the way it is going to be. I'm toying with the idea of pounding a shake with WPI and oats in it a few hours before workout and see how that does.
Tren heart burn has already set it. I guess the frontload is starting to kick a bit. I'm still sleeping when I want and no tren flu like I got last time. I took a heart burn pill and had to take some alka seltzer sh1t. I think i might sip the seltzer during my workout.....I don't know yet, but that sh1t has gotta go!
Honestly, I kind of felt like crap today. I don't think the test is fully kicking or something. Things at work are as stressful as they can be, but I was just in a pretty bad mood all day. Funny tho, it ended up being a pretty successful day. I was worn out by the time I got to the gym. My schedule is so hectic right now I'm really only getting 5-6 hours of sleep a night if that. I know that isn't the best, but I have no choice at this point. I know tren shuts you down quick, so what I'm guessing is my test levels haven't stabled out yet and my natural test isn't there anymore. My nuts seem about the same size, but I really don't notice a difference until much later in the cycle, if I do at all.

Diet suffered a little bit bc I had to run some errands after the gym. I didn't get much chicken, but I did stop by the store and see Al so I could grab a protein bar for the ride. My cals were prob a little low today. Protein still decently high, but not as high as I would like. My appetite is great. I could eat more, but I'm staying so busy working I just don't have time.

I pinned 100mg test ace/tren ace/masteron prop and 100mg test prop
Took 75mg Var
Took Adex

Still taking taurine at 15-20g a day and it is working like a charm. I got a little bit of a pump after I failed the 495, but that was it.

BTW- I am taking my Var with GFJ for maximum absorption. I did this for a while last time too. Not sure if it makes much of a difference, but it is cheap and any little bit can help.

No pin tomorrow and it is chest and abs. A volume day. Need to keep it light, my sh1t is focked from earlier this week.

Morry

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

weight 213 (+1). This is strange bc my diet has been in a deficit calorie wise. Also I have been watching sodium and hitting cardio. Maybe it was just a fluke. Tomorrow will tell, but I certainly shouldn't be getting heavier. I look like I'm leaning out a bit IMO but gaining weight def surprised me. With my poor diet today, I should be down in weight tomorrow, but I'll try to make up for it. Maybe stuff my face with eggs and chicken all day!!!!!

Back / Shoulders

I hit deadlifts pretty hard and on my last set tried for 495 and failed. Sad because 12 weeks ago I pulled 525. I'll give that one another go in a few more weeks. I honestly had to go lighter on some of the other exercises bc my body is starting to feel beat up. I still got my cardio in. The tren suspension def gave me an extra push, but I think with as low as I am on carbs right now, this is the way it is going to be. I'm toying with the idea of pounding a shake with WPI and oats in it a few hours before workout and see how that does.
Tren heart burn has already set it. I guess the frontload is starting to kick a bit. I'm still sleeping when I want and no tren flu like I got last time. I took a heart burn pill and had to take some alka seltzer sh1t. I think i might sip the seltzer during my workout.....I don't know yet, but that sh1t has gotta go!
Honestly, I kind of felt like crap today. I don't think the test is fully kicking or something. Things at work are as stressful as they can be, but I was just in a pretty bad mood all day. Funny tho, it ended up being a pretty successful day. I was worn out by the time I got to the gym. My schedule is so hectic right now I'm really only getting 5-6 hours of sleep a night if that. I know that isn't the best, but I have no choice at this point. I know tren shuts you down quick, so what I'm guessing is my test levels haven't stabled out yet and my natural test isn't there anymore. My nuts seem about the same size, but I really don't notice a difference until much later in the cycle, if I do at all.

Diet suffered a little bit bc I had to run some errands after the gym. I didn't get much chicken, but I did stop by the store and see Al so I could grab a protein bar for the ride. My cals were prob a little low today. Protein still decently high, but not as high as I would like. My appetite is great. I could eat more, but I'm staying so busy working I just don't have time.

I pinned 100mg test ace/tren ace/masteron prop and 100mg test prop
Took 75mg Var
Took Adex

Still taking taurine at 15-20g a day and it is working like a charm. I got a little bit of a pump after I failed the 495, but that was it.

BTW- I am taking my Var with GFJ for maximum absorption. I did this for a while last time too. Not sure if it makes much of a difference, but it is cheap and any little bit can help.

No pin tomorrow and it is chest and abs. A volume day. Need to keep it light, my sh1t is focked from earlier this week.

Morry
Nice detail man. The weight might just be all that extra muscle you are building! lol.
Have fun on this man... looks fun.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like your glycogen uptake is increasing at about the same rate or slightly more as you are burning the weight off with your cardio and cleaan diet, Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your glycogen uptake is increasing at about the same rate or slightly more as you are burning the weight off with your cardio and cleaan diet, Morry
Good point! That's most likely exactly what it is. Thanks Rick !

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I like this program much better than the one you had last year. I think you'll see some great gains and much less sides. Glad to see you back on cycle.

Day 1

Weight 212

Chest and Abs

39 sets all in 4 circuits. 1 mile at 3.5 at a 5 incline to warm up. 20 min on the stair after. I can't run because the impact is killing my lower legs. I was running a mile WITH the warmup in less than 10 and starting, but I had to stop that. I'd rather take it easy and get some cardio then focking get injured early on.
I was doing weighted crunches with the full stack and the front of my chest and into my shoulder started cramping pretty badly. I was on my last rep so I went and started using very light cable flies to stretch it back out. Worked like a charm!
All in all workout was pretty wiked. No complaints.

I posted this in the last log post, but in the spirit of keeping things uniform, I'll post what was pinned and taken. This is not a double dose (although that might be cool :) )

I use 21g to draw and 25 g to pin. Painless
I have 50mg of Tren suspension for the first 6 days to get things going until the short esters start kicking.

2cc of a blend of Tren Ace, Test Ace, Masteron Prop making 100mg of each. I'll be doing this EOD.
1cc test prop
50mg test suspension pinned 1.5 hours before workout (it made all the difference too :firedevil:)
Took 75 mg Var

I have 2lbs of raw taurine powder as I imagine the back pumps from this stack will be sick. Var about killed my back last time, but the taurine makes it all go away. I'll be taking 15-20 grams of that a day. I know that is high, but I've tried the pills and having to take 30 pills just to workout sucks. Powder was the way to go.

Diet? Pretty simple right now. Eating mostly Paleo. My body seems to have enough energy not to require much carbs right not, but as I get leaner that will undoubtedly change. I have quite a bit of fat on me.

I'm at about 2600 cals for the day. As I recomp, I'll prob stick to this as long as my cardio doesn't suffer from lack of energy. If it does, I'll up the cals and keep at the cardio. Always better to fuel the fire and burn it than try to get by with a smaller fire.....

I'm eating ground turkey (boiled and drained), ground beef (boiled and drained), lettuce, onions, green peppers, plain greek yogurt, hard boiled eggs, sometimes tilapia, some fat free ranch (although I will prob start making my own to decrease the sodium content) and spicy southwest mustard.

50 gram WPI after workout, but that's it for the powder. Everything else is whole foods.

285g protein
80g or so of fats (estimated bc there is no really good info on boiling the fat out, but it obviously works)
50g carbs

I realize I won't be growing much eating this much. Right now I need to get back to my last strength and do it cutting fat. This diet should do that for me. I'll modify it as necessary. Those that have followed my logs before know I have some good recipes for protein pancakes, icing made from greek yogurt and other goodies that will up my cals significantly quickly. Right now though, I'm feeling full most of the time and I'm by no means going hungry.

It is going to be a grueling start for me. I have a lot of work to do to catch up to Schwell. That is IF I can catch up to Schwell.

No pin Tomorrow. Legs/Arms is the split.

Thanks for the read

Morry

OafMister

Awards
Yo morry clear your inbox bro, says your shiz is full haha