It begins: Morry vs Schwellington, time for a summer cutter

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I like this program much better than the one you had last year. I think you'll see some great gains and much less sides. Glad to see you back on cycle.
Thanks DH.

I'm hoping for the same thing and I'm def putting my all into it.

It is good to see you in here and welcome brother.

Morry

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morry is a very popular dude!
Don't fill his over-blown head with any more hyped up Bull$hit than it is already full of!!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

weight 216 (+4) I think Rick is right. Glycogen. My diet has been lacking in calories the past few couple day bc I've been working like focking hell. I forgot my lunch today too so I had to order a salad with chicken on it and had it delivered to my desk. I got the caesar dressing on the side, double chicken. The sodium content in the dressing could be part of the weight gain too as I looked a bit bloated after my workout today.

Chest Abs

Light day on hammer bench, high reps. Nothing memorable and no PRs, but I kept moving and finished the workout on schedule. I wasn't out of breath a bit. I added a little bit of carbs >100 grams to my lunch via some bread and I think this made all the difference in my workout. I assume, however, I burnt those up instead of fat so I'm not sure if feeling better during the workout was worth the carbs. I'll play around with it. I have to get leaner to catch up to Schwell. I'm pretty strong, but I'm not as lean....
I completed 39 sets with a warmup and cool down. I felt energized during the workout, but at work I was sluggish. I need to get more rest. Funny, though, I didn't wake up once last night. I slept through the whole night, it just wasn't enough hours. Tonight will be a good judge if carbs contributes to tren sweats bc I got more complex carbs today than I have all week. I'll log what happened tomorrow.
I did take some seltzer for the heart burn before it happened today and it worked well. I didn't have heart burn at all during the day or during my workout.

No pin today of the blend.
Pinned 50mg tren suspension 1.5 hours before workout.

Took Anavar
Took Adex

Still taking Taurine. 10g on abs and chest day. 20 on the other two days of the split (back/shoulders, legs/arms)

Diet was basically just a huge salad with carrots, chicken, onions, caesar dressing and a little bit of bread. I had my regular shake after working out, a greek yogurt, a lb of chicken and some veggies. A couple of hard boiled eggs in there too. I'll get back on track with regular cals tomorrow. I'm still gaining weight and it seems to be glycogen and/or LBM. I don't look any fatter IMO. We'll see on pic day.

Pinning the blend tomorrow with an extra 100mg test prop. 3cc total.

Tomorrow is back and shoulders. I've been recovering very, very quickly. I didn't expect to recover enough to really hit the weights harder, but I think the extra push from the tren is helping me out. I was a little sore, but not bad.

Morry

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang. Killing it morry. Good job!!
Your muscles must be sucking up all that glucose and making glycogen!! Bet you are looking fuller.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Dang. Killing it morry. Good job!!
Your muscles must be sucking up all that glucose and making glycogen!! Bet you are looking fuller.
Thanks matt. I gotta catch Schwell!!! ha ha

I'm thinking the same thing....glycogen. Almost HAS to be. I haven't eaten enough in the past few days to put on muscle and/or fat.....

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Love the detail in this log man keep the updates coming

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I made a log entry last night but when I submitted it, the site said under maintenance so I lost the whole thing. FOCK!!!

I'll make both entries today....

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Weight 216 (+4) Looks like the weight stayed stable today. I still feel like I'm leaning out, but water retention and glycogen is making it hard to determine via the scale.

Legs Arms

Heavy squats!!! These always take a lot out of me bc they are in a circuit and I try to keep the reps at 12 and pyramid down to 5 when it is so heavy I feel like my spine is going to crack. I'm obviously still wearing my belt. I don't squat or deadlift without it now. Since my injury last year, I've been married to the belt. I honestly think, however, the extra weight I've been able to squat and pull has really put some serious thickness into my core. I was comparing some old pictures from before when I hadn't used gear and my overall thickness is pretty focking noticeable. Maybe I'll do a comparison in a few weeks.
I did get back pumps during this workout. They didn't prohibit me from doing anything, but did slow me down on my first circuit. I was surprised bc I'm on a ton of taurine. Almost 20g a day I think. Maybe I'll split the dose up....I wonder what the half life of taurine is?
Energy levels during the workout were good. I was able to do my warm up and cardio after so I was happy. Still hit 39 sets.
We do have a guy that compete (well a few) in the gym that I speak to from time to time. He said something to me about my vascularity. Specifically, that it was coming back like it was last year. It was nice to hear that somebody who appreciates lifting like I do actually notice a difference already. It is only day 7. I've got 65 more :)

Diet was on point today. If anything I at a lot more protein. I'm thinking around 300g without much addition to fat or carbs. I added a meal of almost entirely meat. The scale didn't show me going up in weight either.....I'm basically going to just eat when I'm hungry unless I get to where I'm having to force myself to eat at least 250 grams of protein a day. Carbs are still low and fats are moderate but mostly healthy fats.

Pinned the blend 100mg test/tren/masteron + 100 mg test prop. I'm keeping the ratio at 2:1:1 test:tren:masteron for the cycle, but remember the first week I'm using suspension, so it looks for like 2:2:1. Yup, that's right, the first week is about 700mg of tren in both ace and suspension. Next week, that will drop as the blood levels get to where they need to be for the ace

Pinned 50 mg tren suspension 1.5 hours before workout (I'm still in love with this stuff)

Took 75mg Var
Took 20 g taurine

I'm taking the Var all at once in GPF. Splitting the dose shouldn't matter after it is stable in the blood which should occur around day 3. Plus it is just easier for me. I've split them before and didn't notice any difference in my workouts.

Tomorrow is back and Shoulders and my last pin of tren suspension :(

Morry

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you on an AI Morry? I can't remember if you said you were on one or not....

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Are you on an AI Morry? I can't remember if you said you were on one or not....
Yup. I forgot to post I'm on one. Adex. I started 2 weeks before the cycle at .5 mg EOD , but now that the ester of the test is starting to cleave enough to reach supraphysiological levels of test, I'm.at 1mg ED. If my joints hurt, ill lower the dose.

I also have letro and aromasin on hand if need be.

Just started caber too. I should have started it earlier but I used npp and a high dose of Tren without a problem so I wanted to see if I could leave it out. Not so as my nips are sensitive, not sore or puffy, but only bc I started the caber ASAP. I'll be using it at .5mg e3d.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

weight 214 (+2) I worked out earlier in the day with it being Saturday and only had a single meal. Usually I get at least two. This probably had a little to do with the drop in weight from yesterday (down 2).

Back / Shoulders

I did the circuits backwards today leaving deads for last. This was a challenge but it let me get really heavy with the hammer rows. 4ppsx12x9x8 :) Felt focking sweet to be pulling that. I also went heavier on shrugs too. My deads well about made me dead bc I was wiped out but somehow I was still able to hit 315x6x8x8 at the very end. Finished up with 80 flights of stairs and of course I started out with a mile warmup before the fun began.
No back pumps at all today, but I took the taurine closer to the time I worked out. I'm going to look into the half life of that stuff and report back if I find something.
Energy was pretty awesome all throughout the workout. I only rested long enough to make sure I didn't pass out on the next set and that workout was was bitch. Well, until the deads, which I sorta felt bitch like. 315x6x8x8 is pretty pathetic but is was my 31nd, 34th, and 37th set in the circuit out of 39 total.

Diet has been good today. Already downed a lb of lean ground beef and hit a shake. I'm going to make chicken for dinner with some veggies. I got some cottage cheese I'm going to make into ranch dressing too! I know, I know, sodium, sodium, sodium. If it bloats me, I'll switch back to ricotta, but the cottage just taste so freaking good when you blend it with all those herbs. Prob eat at least 12 oz of chic if not 16 and a good helping of veggies. If I want a snack I'll eat a greek yogurt with some wpi and almond butter. My fridge looks completely meathead again and I love it. GFJ, cottage cheese, eggs, turkey bacon, veggies, veggies and more veggies, mustard, frozen chicken and some other misc stuff.

Took 75 mg Var
Took Adex
Took caber (I'm using a frontload with this to combat the progesterone and it is working like a charm :) )

I pin the blend tomorrow with some of the extra test.

Tomorrow is rest, but I might hit cardio or maybe hit up some disc golf but I think it is going to rain.

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Taurine and Half Lives

Half lives are pretty simple right? And we all agree most compounds reach stable plasma blood levels b/t the 5th and 7th half life? Stable for the same time period given dosing is at the same time as well. All make sense?

I did dig this up on Taurine

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/jaa/2010/346237/

Basically, they gave 8 guys in their late 20s 4 grams of taurine and found that they had the most in their system about 1.5 hours after they gave it to them and a half life of about an hour. I'd been taking mine around 6am and I don't get to the gym till 7pm most the time. Using a half life calculator that would leave 0.0024414 taurine. Obviously, the effects of taurine last longer, but I'm not sure how to measure that.

I guess if I take the Taurine around lunch time I should be much better shape as long as that is enough time for my body to not only metabolize the substance, but also allow it to work its magic in my blood stream.

Onto Anavar. I take Anavar in one dose. I tried splitting it last time I cycled it and really didn't notice a difference. Anything with a short half life isn't really going to have stable levels unless you are splitting the dose multiple times. For instance, we are going to use my schedule but split the doses. 1 dose at 6am, the next at 6 pm. 37.5 mg each and workout starts at 7pm. 13.79 mg active from the first dose, 34.72 from the second dose for a total of 48.51 mg starting at the workout. Whereas as a one time time, after 13 hours there is 25.58mg at the beginning of the workout. Almost double. So here is the question. Where is the most benefit received with Anavar? Is it during a fasted training session? Fasting in the morning altogether? Is dosing closer to the workout time going to produce more of the androgenic aggression? In a mix of variables and compounds I'm certain this is impossible to figure out and I think a lot of things could be argued. Absorption. Muscle Wasting effects (or lack thereof). Aggression present from other substances. Etc....

I'm taking mine in the morning in a fasted state as one dose. Enough of that....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting info on the taurine, man.

I'd always heard of people splitting var doses, but your bring up an interesting point. I'd like to hear what some other guys who have run it have to say.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Morry! Glad to hear your back in the gym and having fun and bettering yourself after that set back with the ribs. Keep crushin it man!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Interesting info on the taurine, man.

I'd always heard of people splitting var doses, but your bring up an interesting point. I'd like to hear what some other guys who have run it have to say.
Agreed! Anybody??

Awesome Morry! Glad to hear your back in the gym and having fun and bettering yourself after that set back with the ribs. Keep crushin it man!
Thanks man. It has been a long hard journey for injuries and personal hard ships. I went through hell after my last cycle between the broken ribs and a crazy woman. I'm lucky to have made it intact and with my head still set straight!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

weight 211 (-1) this workout was preformed during a complete fast. I had nothing to eat since about 830 the night before. I wouldn't lend a lot of credence to this measurement today. Tomorrow will be a normal day and in turn a more reliable measurement

Cardio / Biceps / Calves

Today was going to be an off day but seeing as how I felt well and I'm trying to kick Schwell's ass in the competition, I went in for a bit. 2.5 miles on the tread, 13 sets b/t biceps and calves and 85 or so floors on the stairs. I was drenched when I was finished but wasn't completely out of energy. My biceps did give out on me during the workout, but I was burning them out like a mofo. I somewhat expected to fry them. When you are curling 110x12 on your last set just to burn them up with 50 close grip curls, you can imagine my next sets of hammer curls were a bit challenged.

Pinned the blend + 100 mg test prop
Took 75 mg Var
Took Caber
Took Adex

I didn't take taurine today and I had no problems at the gym in relations to back pumps. None of what I did, however, should have caused that problem except maybe the incline on the tread which I keep at 5.0. Still no issue tho. I'll be taking taurine tomorrow around lunch time if I can swing it.

Tomorrow is chest and abs. No pin.

And pics go up in the Balls vs Brute Log. I may post weekly pics here too. I'm not sure yet. That log hasn't gotten nearly the reads of this one and one of the purposes of my logs is to be helpful, so in that regard posting pics here may help more people. That is assuming the pics help.....

Morry

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a friend who capped his own var and was pissed because he capped it as such to do one dose per day instead of smaller doses to do twice per day and he was concerned about it, but from the sound of things, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I've got a friend who capped his own var and was pissed because he capped it as such to do one dose per day instead of smaller doses to do twice per day and he was concerned about it, but from the sound of things, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.
Probably not but I have a friend that insist on splitting it up. If he get crazy results, ill be sure to post about it. He's only been on it for a week and it's his first time on VAR.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow all caught up took a bit but I caught back up. You are already in there and kicking ass I see. Way to go Morry. I am sure this one is going to be a fun ride for you.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Wow all caught up took a bit but I caught back up. You are already in there and kicking ass I see. Way to go Morry. I am sure this one is going to be a fun ride for you.
Slowly, but surely. It has already started rearing its ugly head and I'm very pleased how the muscles have started to tighten up. I'd like to get back to sub digit body fat, but that will take some weeks...

Good to see you poking your head in.

That is definitely some great info on Taurine. Ya learn something new every day.

My SARMS log closed (still not sure why yet), but I am starting a sponsored log tomorrow if you care to join Morry. I would love to have you or anybody else that would like to join! ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194195-ai-sports-helps.html
Sub ub dubbed

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

weight 216 (+4) and up 5 from yesterday. This is more accurate. I've been adding weight slowly and keeping my cals around the same, sometimes a little more. If I do add cals, I try to make sure it is in protein via whole foods

Chest / Abs

I started out doing a 1 mile warmup and then hit the weights. I completed the 39 sets in about and hour and finished up with the stairs. By the 3rd circuit my arms didn't want to support any more chest work and my abs were screaming. I changed a few exercises around just to vary some things up and bc some fock stick was on the machine I needed. I really cannot stand lazy mofos that sit on equipment. I just want to hurl a focking 45lb plate right at their face. Anyhow, that is probably just the tren talking. It was aggravating tho.

Diet was perfect today. I got plenty to eat and everything was clean. 1lb of turkey, plenty of veggies, a couple greek yogurts, some chicken, lettuce, sun flower seeds, almond butter and WPI. I am slowly increasing cals, but nothing drastic yet. If I feel sluggish during a workout, the next day I'll try to add some more cals. Honestly tho, I think my body is comfortable burning the fat on a low carb setup as I've been keeping it low carb and my workouts are not suffering. I'll do a complete calorie workup some time this week just to keep things update. I did have some turkey bacon in my salad tonight after the pics were taken. I have it in the fridge and haven't eaten it bc the sodium, but I have a week to get that bloat off. We'll see how it effects the weight tomorrow.

No pin Today
Took 75mg Var
Took Adex

I have more caber coming in tomorrow.
I pin the blend tomorrow with prop.

Legs / Arms OR Back / Shoulders. I can't decide yet. My arms are focking fried so I may sub in the back day tomorrow.

We'll see.

Pics below View attachment 52766View attachment 52767

Morry

Attachments

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I get so pissed when old focks just come over and chill on the machine for like 3 minutes do a set and then sit there

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

weight 216 (+4) and same as yesterday

Legs / Arms

Widow makers!!! I had a little bit of back pumps, but they went away after the widow makers. Completed full workout with no issues. I can def tell the tren ace is kicking a bit. My stamina was wiked throughout the whole workout. I did have to catch my breath a few time, but only bc I could pull off an insane amount of reps. For instance, I did dips today, warmup with BW. Then I grabbed a chain and put it on my neck and knocked out 22. Then I grabbed the other chain for the next set and knocked out 17. Last set I had 3 focking chains on my kneck and I still was able to get 12 dips. I think the chains are approx 50lbs a piece but I'm not sure.

Diet was perfect all day. Nothing over or under usual. Lots of protein and very little carbs. I did feel like crap for a couple of hours today. I think it is tren lethargy. Nothing some espresso didn't solve for me.

Pinned the blend + 100mg prop
Took caber, I'll be dosing this daily until the sore nips go away
Took Adex
Took 75 mg Var

Tomorrow is Back and Shoulders. No pin

Morry

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morry, I don't know if its a change in lighting or you are getting leaner, but it looks like you can make some top ABS out in your pic bro :thumbsup:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Morry, I don't know if its a change in lighting or you are getting leaner, but it looks like you can make some top ABS out in your pic bro :thumbsup:
Prob a mix of both. I'm def leaning out.
Thanks for noticing Rick!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good so far Morry! Nice dips too!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far Morry! Nice dips too!

Thanks Chris. The dips surprised me but my entire tricep workout was pretty crazy. Must be some determination paired with that tren monster :)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

weight 216 (+4) and same as the last two days.

Back / Shoulders

I pulled 495 once as a DL in a circuit. Weights have def climbed back up there and my recovery is fantastic. I got two comments while I completed this workout. I hope I'm starting to look like a freak when I workout....one can only hope. Back pumps were present but bearable and I took the taurine about an hour before the workout this time. It seemed to keep things at bay.

Diet was a bit sloppy as I had a couple slices of pizza when I went to lunch. I think the carbs helped me cruise through the workout, but I could have chosen healthier carbs. When a hot chic ask you to lunch, you don't turn it down, right?

No pin today
Took 75mg Var
Took Adex
Took Caber

Acne has hit me a bit on the face, but I think it is because I forgot to wash my face right after working out. No other sides to note. I'm sleeping fine and don't really have any other complaints. The lethargy does hit me from time to time, but I started drinking a tea/coffee mixture and that seems to help quite a bit.

Tomorrow is chest / abs. I pin the blend too.

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

weight 217 (+5) and up one from yesterday. Diet has been clean so maybe I'm starting to inch up some LBM? I'm def not gaining any fat, I'm almost certain of that.

Chest / Abs

I hit 315x3 today on flat bench. Not a PR but def nice to feel it getting back up there. My endurance is crazy good. I'm wiped out from set to set but with enough time to walk from one exercise to the other, I'm ready for the next set. I need to be careful bc the tendons in my arms are starting to ache. I think it is from the heavy EZ curling I did on Sunday. I didn't take taurine today bc it was a chest/ab day and I didn't have any problems running or hitting the stairs. I went up in all my weights and reps this workout. I'd say the tren is starting to get to a stable level and is really helping me push a few reps pass failure.

Diet was very heavy in protein today. A little bit of carbs in the early morning. I may start having some carbs in the morning as it seems to be helping my workouts fly by and it doesn't seem to be adding any fat to me. I'll play around with it and see what I come up with.

As far as sides go, I get heartburn when I'm working out really hard. I take alka seltzer heartburn tabs (they have asprin in them too) usually at least one during the day and maybe one while I'm warming up.
Lethargy gets bad around 130 or so. I usually just drink some tea/coffee/espresso or some mix of those. It gets to where I have to get up and move around at the office or I'll fall asleep.
Still no trouble sleeping, but I work a lot and long, long hours so I really can only sleep 6 hours a night tops, sometimes 5. I take benedryl at night to help me wind down after the gym. I did this before I was on tren, so I don't think it is the tren keeping me up.
Libido is still pretty good. No issues with it.
No abnormal aggression. I'm rough around the edges as it is, but nothing out of the ordinary. I have found that gear just chills me out for the most part. I'm not sure why, but it does.
I'm on masteron, tren and anavar and I haven't lost any hair at all. I haven't grown hair in any weird places either.
My blood pressure has been a little bit high, but nothing crazy and I take supports to keep in under control.

I pinned the blend and prop today.
Took Anavar
Took Caber
Took Adex

No pin tomorrow. Legs / Arms. I'm thinking box squats for some reps :)

Morry

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I'm the same way on gear, I feel way more calm and level headed than when I'm off...
Take that, stupid after school specials....

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm the same way on gear, I feel way more calm and level headed than when I'm off...
Take that, stupid after school specials....
Yup. Tren has been reported to really make guys D1cks. Not to me. I guess I'm lucky. Tren's neg side effects really don't mess with me....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
315 for reps on bench is pretty fuggin sweet bro! 315 is the most I've ever done once, but that was on cycle. I think if I maxed today I'd probably be around 295-300

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
315 for reps on bench is pretty fuggin sweet bro! 315 is the most I've ever done once, but that was on cycle. I think if I maxed today I'd probably be around 295-300
Thanks Rick, but come on bro, you are 40+ lbs lighter than me meaning you are much stronger relative to your weight. It did feel good, but I'm hoping to hit a PR at some point. I won't push things too hard as slow progress is better than injury, but it would be nice and I can hope, right?

Late but in

Not all that late. I'm not even 2 weeks complete. Welcome and enjoy the ride!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

weight 217 (+5) but same as yesterday. I had some carbs around lunch time bc lunch was brought into the office. I still took in another pound of chicken and ate it after our lunch meeting.

Legs / Arms

Box Squats!!!! It was a fun day at the gym. Veins popping, sweat pouring and all in all a great workout. I am having to go light for my biceps bc the tendons in my forearms are still aching pretty badly. It is going to take some weeks for those to heal from me pulling so much on them. I'm hoping the Var is going to help out. I def got called out today by a guy at the gym. He basically walked up after a set and flat out asked "what week are you on? 5 maybe 6?" I smiled and said day 11 (which I was wrong, I'm on day 12) and we talked shop for a minute and I moved along with my workout. I took it as a compliment if I'm already that obvious that's a good thing, but he works out a bit and cycles himself so I guess he knows what to look for. Box Squats 315x10, then 2 45lb chains on my neck x 20 for dips and some light curls? Or maybe is was a chain and the hammer grip pullups x 14 I pulled off when he walked up....dunno. Either way, I don't give a fock. I did a mile warm up to start and finished of with 100 flights this time just over 2 miles on the the stairs. 39 sets in between.

Diet was on point. I incorporated carbs and have been. It seems to help the mid day lethargy and help my workout go smoother. Again protein was a lot higher. Weight isn't coming on too fast and I still feel like I'm leaning out. I put on a pair of jeans I hadn't worn since last summer so my waist is def getting smaller. I haven't measured it tho and those jean were loose last summer, now they fit ok.

No pin today
Took Var
Took Adex
Took Caber

Back and Shoulders tomorrow and I pin the blend with prop too.

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

weight 212 (+,- 0) down 5 from yesterday, but on the weekends I have been working out early in the morning. I hadn't had anything to eat besides a protein bar, so that is most likely the weight fluctuation.

Back / Shoulders

Today's workout went great except I tried to pull 495 on my last set. I was fatigued and my muscles could not do it. I tried to force it and pulled something in my lower back. This is a major set back. I can't believe I pushed it that hard. I was able to finish the rest of my workout routine, but I knew I had effed something up. I'll be taking a break from DeadLifting for a bit and possible from free squats. I'm hoping that is all that I have to break from for now, but those are two MAJOR movements. It just goes to show you even if you are decently experienced, wear a belt, and have good form, if you are tired and filled full of gear, it is a recipe for disaster. Warmup and after workout cardio still went well.

Diet has been very high in protein today. Not a lot of whole foods, mostly bars, powder, and drinks. I went by to see Al for an adjustment which did help my back and I picked up some snacks from the store while I was there.

Pinned the blend
Took Var
Took Adex
Took Caber

Morry

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One word: somas

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

weight 213 (+1) again fasted. Tomorrow will be a better judge of weight

Cardio and Ancillary day

ran 2.5 miles on a 5.0 incline, hit 24 sets of calves/biceps and then the stairs for 100 flights. All in all it felt really good and by good I mean I felt like I was going to die.
My back is aching from yesterday's dead lifts. I'm really hoping this heals quickly because I don't have time to slow down. I will be taking a break from heavy dead lifting or maybe any dead lifting all together. I was just reading an article on here saying you could use the leg press as a sub for dead lifting if you couldn't dead lift. You start the sled at the bottom and push up. I don't know if I'll do this, but I may give it a try just to keep my flexors moving and strong. I already leg press at least once a week. If I use this on back day, I could up that to 3 times a week. Obviously, I'll change my foot position to vary the exercise.

Diet has been on point again. Salads, chicken, greek yogurt, sunflower butter and I'll prob eat some more chic or turkey tonight.

No pin today
Took Var
Took Caber
Took Adex

Morry

Pics tomorrow mofos

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are a bad mofo if you can do 100 sets of stairs AFTER 24 sets of calves....wow Morry!

You are absolutely killing it in here!! :saw: