It begins: Morry vs Schwellington, time for a summer cutter

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

weight 217 (+5) and up 3 from yesterday

Legs / Arms

This workout got cut short. I thought the gym closed at 11 bc I was at the new one, but they closed at 9. I only got a mile warm up in and 35 sets before I got kicked out.
I did heavy squats today. Heaviest I've done since I pulled my back. 415x5 on the last set. Not a full range of motion, but damn close. I was exhausted before I got to the gym, so I stopped to see Al and filled myself full of caffeine, no2 and god know what else. I'm paying for it now bc I'm still jittery. Fock. It did speed my workout up, but the intensity wasn't there. I'm not sure if it was just bc I wasn't at my normal gym and didn't have my normal setup there or if it was just the stressful week. Either way, I was a bit disappointed in the workout.

Diet was pretty decent. I prob ate too much. We had a company lunch, which I ate a salad but I didn't bring food to work with me today, so I ended up stopping and getting some protein bars. I also had a small piece of ice cream cake. All that food def pushed my weight up. I ate PLENTY of WPI and yogurt as well.

Pinned 100mg test prop
took Var
took Raloxifene
took proviron
took letro
took prami
tapering off of caber

Nothing else to log :) Tomorrow is another day and a day for back and shoulders

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Happy to see cals go up. :) time to grow...
Si, si. Need to get the gyno gone too. Then it's on to some more gear....I'm only on 300mg test and 350mg of Var EW right now...

Are you counting Cal's at all Morry? Or just guesstimating? I'm just kind of curious where you are calorie wise since you have such an awesome recomp going....best of both worlds!

BTW....new log started. Doing PCT now since I just ran out of SARMS....you know I'd love to have you bro!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196648-rickrocks-sending-natty.html
I don't really count cals. I do use a program on my phone to give me exact counts from time to time, but I've eaten what's in my "lexicon" of food choices long enough, I know which macros I'm pushing and how dense they are along the way. I may be a couple 100 cals off an estimate, but I know I'm damn close on my macros. When in doubt, I just plug that sh1t in the program and check it out. Bad thing about the program is it doesn't account for boiling and draining meats so it will have tons of fat in there for turkey when I can assure you I boil a lot of it out. I basically boil it and drain and rinse until it has little to no flavor. Then I add veggies and the ranch I make with cottage cheese until it taste "good" again :)

Other than that, I wing that sh1znittle.

And I def sub a dubbed son. I don't miss a Ripped Log!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

weight 216 (+4)

Back / Shoulders

I pulled 495 today on dead lift. Attempted 545 and failed. Next time I max I'll go from 405 right to 545 and see if I can grab it. I was only able to complete 9 sets of back and shoulders as I knotted a muscle up in my back during military press so bad I couldn't move my neck. My elbows were also killing me from the lack of estrogen. I was happy I got to pull heavy, but it sucked I had to cut it short.

Diet was on point and typical.

No pin
Took Var
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 35

weight, unknown

Rest Day....well from the gym. I put the boat back in the water today and spent hours cleaning that motherfocker to make it shine. I still have some more work to do to it, but it's nice to see it back down in the slip when I leave in the mornings.

Pinned 100mg Test Prop
Took Var
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

weight 215 (+3) I'm still getting somewhat leaner, but I'm also growing a good bit. I feel like I'm getting bigger and I'm def getting stronger. I got a comment from a chic that saw me with my shirt off this weekend and she said "You look like steroids" Def a compliment :) I wish it held more credence tho but she looked like drugs :lol:

Chest / Abs

FLAT BENCH MAX OUT DAY!!! 375 ON FLAT BENCH WEIGHING 215LBS. Maybe not the best, but this is the most I've benched. I'm not the leanest I've ever been, but I'm def the leanest for being this heavy and the strongest I've ever been. Al was nice enough to come and spot me. I may go for more in a couple of weeks, we'll see. I chased 375 for a long time last year and couldn't get there. After a winter of work and recovering from injuries, it seems I was ready. PR hit and I'm focking ecstatic.
Everything else went well. Did my normal 1 mile warmup and finished with 102 flights of stairs. I also hit the sauna for 15 min or so. I was very, very pleased with my strength during this workout. I think the rest day really let my body relax and grow :)

Diet was the same. Maybe a little less than normal bc I was so short of time, but nothing crazy. I did buy some gluten free bight sized health cookies. I added them to my yogurt, but I'd hardly call that cheating.

No pin today
Took Var
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

Morry

morry0.JPG
morry1.jpg
morry2a.jpg
morry3a.jpg
morry4a.jpg
morry5a.jpg

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
375 lbs bench at 215 body weight is Beast brother!!....not to mention leaning AND growing at the same time!! That's the holy grail in results right there! Nice job! :notworthy:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Normally I would Fugg with Morry here, but I gotta give the modest Pr!ck credit where credit is due... What he failed to mention was, he had me spot him and he did 375 for 1 rep, but I assisted a tiny...tiny bit and he was pissed! So we waited around 5mins or so and then he did it again, this time besides the lift off, absolutely no assistance what so ever, he even racked faster than I could reach over and help him, so honestly, he got his PR of 375Lbs not once, but twice!

Hey that kind of reminds me of the Andrew Dice Clay thing... Little Bo-Peep fugged her sheep, she tongued his balls so very nice, not once, but TWICE!!! Ohhh... finish up already!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, Morry, thanks for making me read. I came over to catch up with everyone and got stuck in your log for 45 minutes of catch up. LOL Well worth it though. Keep on killing it Morry.

Come and support me as I FORCE myself to get lean again with the help of AppNut Fat Free! I haven't had a serious plan to cut like this one in quite some time expecting great things here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/196900-kleen-gets-lean.html

Thanks,
KLEEN!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
375 lbs bench at 215 body weight is Beast brother!!....not to mention leaning AND growing at the same time!! That's the holy grail in results right there! Nice job! :notworthy:
:scool: Thanks brotha!

Normally I would Fugg with Morry here, but I gotta give the modest Pr!ck credit where credit is due... What he failed to mention was, he had me spot him and he did 375 for 1 rep, but I assisted a tiny...tiny bit and he was pissed! So we waited around 5mins or so and then he did it again, this time besides the lift off, absolutely no assistance what so ever, he even racked faster than I could reach over and help him, so honestly, he got his PR of 375Lbs not once, but twice!

Hey that kind of reminds me of the Andrew Dice Clay thing... Little Bo-Peep fugged her sheep, she tongued his balls so very nice, not once, but TWICE!!! Ohhh... finish up already!!!
You're a nut. Thanks for the help Al. Your are a "decent" spotter....ha. You just thought I was going to drop it, but I don't drop that ****.....EVER!

Wow, Morry, thanks for making me read. I came over to catch up with everyone and got stuck in your log for 45 minutes of catch up. LOL Well worth it though. Keep on killing it Morry.

Come and support me as I FORCE myself to get lean again with the help of AppNut Fat Free! I haven't had a serious plan to cut like this one in quite some time expecting great things here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/196900-kleen-gets-lean.html

Thanks,
KLEEN!
Good to see you poke your head back in here. You had PC problems, no?

My logs always teach me a BUTT load! I love running them.

In Kleen!!! Wouldn't miss your log, you know this!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196026-tomahawks-takes-cut.html

Figured I would finally do a little advertising. Anyone is welcome to join. Not as badass as Morry's log, but I am still trying.
Ah shut it Tom. Your logs rock. I'm def in

Good Gosh Morry nice job so far.
Thanks Jeff! Good to have you.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

weight 215 (+3)

Legs / Arms

Squats, 135x10, 225x25, 275x25, 275x25. That last set almost killed me. I also did some dips with 3 platesx11x10 then 2platesx11. It turned out to be a really good workout. I warmed up on the stairs bc the treads were taken. 50 flights and a mile to start. After 39 sets, I did another 100 flights (2.09 miles or so)

Diet was on point. Well I prob at a little more bc I had two big lunches. I'm not gaining any fat that I can see tho....:)

Pinned 100mg Test P
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro
Took Var

Tomorrow is Back / Shoulders

Morry

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 36

weight 215 (+3)

Legs / Arms

Squats, 135x10, 225x25, 275x25, 275x25. That last set almost killed me. I also did some dips with 3 platesx11x10 then 2platesx11. It turned out to be a really good workout. I warmed up on the stairs bc the treads were taken. 50 flights and a mile to start. After 39 sets, I did another 100 flights (2.09 miles or so)

Diet was on point. Well I prob at a little more bc I had two big lunches. I'm not gaining any fat that I can see tho....:)

Pinned 100mg Test P
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro
Took Var

Tomorrow is Back / Shoulders

Morry
275x25..... For 2sets.... Omfg. Beast!

Looking damn lean too. 39 sets?! My god... High volume, high rep, high weight.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 37

weight unknown

Swam laps today for 35 minutes or so. I had a friend with me that is working with me on my form and it was helping dramatically. I think my schedule for this will be M-W-F

I did not go to the gym after work. I caught up with Al and got some sushi. I had a big win at work today and it was time to celebrate. We didn't drink, just had a really, really good meal. I think the rest will help where my back had been seizing during military the past few weeks. I'm not sure if I'll do back and shoulders tomorrow or just go on into chest. The swim today was a good cardio workout for my back, traps, and shoulders, so maybe I'll leave it at that. Adding swimming in should help speed recovery and keep the leaning effect going on. I feel leaner every day. I'm sure I'll be bloated for a few days bc the sushi, but I could prob use the extra energy in the gym.

I do get the shakes from time to time when I haven't eaten enough or I've been avoiding carbs too long. I just eat some oats or bite sized candy and I'm fine. I did get to eat 6 times today and got plenty to eat.

No pin today
Took Var
Took Ralox
Took Letro
Took Prami

I may skip the pin tomorrow as the lump is almost gone. It has recessed back behind the nipple and is about 1/3 of the size it was. The treatment is working great but I thought I'd mention a few things. My libido is shot while doing this. I can get an erection, but only a couple times since I started this regimen. Prami is a "good" compound in respect to it being effective, but they suggest you ramp up the dose from .125mg eventually up to 1mg. Well you know me, I like to frontload and get the blood levels there so I started out with 1mg when I started. Prami makes you feel like focking ass. I feel sick, tired and awake, stomach upset, anxious, and overall just feel terrible. I try to sleep through it, but sleeping on that dose sucks. I'm waking up all the time. For some reason it also stops up my nose....weird. Toss that on top of having sore focking joints from the letro driving estro to the ground, you see why this part of the cycle frankly sucks a fat one. Mood swings are common and with everything mentioned above, I'm sure you're thinking I'm focking crazy. It is mentally draining, but I have my eye on the prize. :)

Besides, if I'm successful and I can push forwards, I am probably going to be adding in a bit of tren suspension/test suspension....and maybe a bit more masteron on top of the blend....I got to deal with this first tho, so let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm hoping everything is settled by the end of next week. We'll see.

Morry

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workouts look great Morry, and it sounds like things are kinda rough right now. Despite that you've done awesome pushing through all of it to reach your goals! Keep hitting it hard brother!

You are KILLING them squats btw...25 reps at 275?...seriously? I wouldn't be walking after that!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Workouts look great Morry, and it sounds like things are kinda rough right now. Despite that you've done awesome pushing through all of it to reach your goals! Keep hitting it hard brother!

You are KILLING them squats btw...25 reps at 275?...seriously? I wouldn't be walking after that!!
Thanks Rick. I appreciate it.

It just occurred to me that I hadn't really documented sides in a while. I've been through hell and back with them in the past, so I'm fine. I can still kill it in the gym and make things happen. I just wanted anybody reading this to find out if they can do a reversal DURING a cycle, YES you can, but be ready for that sh1t.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rick. I appreciate it.

It just occurred to me that I hadn't really documented sides in a while. I've been through hell and back with them in the past, so I'm fine. I can still kill it in the gym and make things happen. I just wanted anybody reading this to find out if they can do a reversal DURING a cycle, YES you can, but be ready for that sh1t.
Damn man you truly know what the fock you are doing. Very good update and very informative too. It's awesome that you can understand when something is occurring and not only admit it but fight it off to continue to push forward, your one smart dude Morry. Keep killing it man, can't wait to see this progress!

rdent95

Awards
Wow, you definitely look PUMPED. And that is serious work, feeling like crap and pushing through, AND killing it in the gym! Great F'in job man, your looking huge and lean! Learning a lot here, thanks for the great log..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morry clear your box bro!!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Morry u know anything about methyl 19nor diol?

I came across some... thoughts? It was expired in 07

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Damn man you truly know what the fock you are doing. Very good update and very informative too. It's awesome that you can understand when something is occurring and not only admit it but fight it off to continue to push forward, your one smart dude Morry. Keep killing it man, can't wait to see this progress!
Thanks man, but I really learn all sorts of things about my body and AAS everyday. It's from reading tons of logs (like yours) and talking to guys like Chris and Al. Research, research, research and when you get done, start over. :)

Wow, you definitely look PUMPED. And that is serious work, feeling like crap and pushing through, AND killing it in the gym! Great F'in job man, your looking huge and lean! Learning a lot here, thanks for the great log..
Thanks for popping in and good to have you. Enjoy the ride!

Morry clear your box bro!!
Si!!

Morry u know anything about methyl 19nor diol?

I came across some... thoughts? It was expired in 07
Nah, but that sounds like good sh1t. Like an oral nandrolone with some non-aromatizable test....dunno, I'm just guessing. Take it and see what's up. Make sure you have ancillaries around tho just in case your duggan goes to fall off or something.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 38

weight 215 (+3) I seem to be hovering around this weight, but I'm not complaining bc I still think I'm leaning out. I'm not on much anabolics, I'm just training hard and eating right....

Chest / Abs

I completed 39 sets, grabbe 315x4 or Flat Bench and really burnt my chest out. My back was mad at me from skipping yesterday so after all the sets of chest and abs I did 3 sets of Dead Lifts at 405x8 :) Then 20 minutes swimming laps in the pool. No cardio warm-up. I just didn't have time. I was at work from 7am-830pm bc of a project I'm working on. So I went to the gym down there and didn't get out till 1040 or so....they close at 11. Fock.

Diet was on point. I did get the shakes a few times today, but I imagine it is bc I'm getting lean and last night I didn't get much sleep at all.

No pin today (although I will pin 100mg Test prop tomorrow)
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro
Took Var (50mg)

Lump is almost non-existent. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing even tho I'm moody and I have really sore joints, but if I do this, I'll be able to add some goodies by the end of next week that should add some more quick mass on.

Morry

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 at 405 is beast! Bro I can't wait to see how beast you will get when you add the goodies! ;-)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you are kicking some ass in here, and you insight is educational. Keep doing what you are doing it is working.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Went watch a powerlifting highschool meet this weekend for my little cousin, they had guys weighing like 150 pulling 450. He pulled 425 at that weight pretty easily. He's 17, ima get him on some tren :).

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
^^ WOW :frustrate

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you are kicking some ass in here, and you insight is educational. Keep doing what you are doing it is working.
This!!! Between you and Kleen I'll be an expert by winter! ;-) Btw my phone always wants me to call kleen, kleenex! lmao

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This!!! Between you and Kleen I'll be an expert by winter! ;-) Btw my phone always wants me to call kleen, kleenex! lmao
Nice auto correct fail....:laugh:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Kleen! I had a lot of hard work in front of me and now......I still have a lot of hard work in front of me. It feels good to be somewhat lean. I still have to push hard and gain ground.

Went watch a powerlifting highschool meet this weekend for my little cousin, they had guys weighing like 150 pulling 450. He pulled 425 at that weight pretty easily. He's 17, ima get him on some tren :).
TREN FTFW....but I've been off of it for almost 2 weeks now...

8 at 405 is beast! Bro I can't wait to see how beast you will get when you add the goodies! ;-)
Everything is relative, but I agree. I used to pride myself of a few 405s. Now if I can't pull them in sets I am really hard on myself. I'm hoping to get 545 in a week or so...

^^ WOW :frustrate
agree

I joke I joke.

I gotta remember, no one picks up sarcasm online :(
agree x 2

Don't forget Al, Rick and many others. I'm not sure I deserve to be put in a statement like this with Chris, but I'll take the compliment. Chris is an incredible athlete and even more of a book worm than me....

Nice auto correct fail....:laugh:

:lol:

Updates coming in the AM.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes not sure how I forgot to include Rick in there he has helped tremendously!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 39

weight 216 (+4)

Legs / Arms

I swam laps for 45 min today during lunch. I'm loving doing some cardio mid day and swimming is perfect. Easy on the joints, but really rocks your cardiovascular system while aiding in recovery....perfect.

Moderate Squats today. 425, but I always limit my ROM bc I don't wrap my knees. Maybe I should so i can really get some tension on those quads. Did dips with 2 chains, hammer pull ups with one. Nothing overly impressive, just slugged this one out. I had to work 12 hours today not including the 3 hours of driving so I was pretty tired when I got to the gym. Once I started hitting those weights, I felt a lot better.

Diet was on point. I ate about the same cals and macro breakdown.

Pinned 100 mg test prop
Took 50mg Var
Took Raloxifene
Took Letro
Took Prami

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 41 and 42

weight, not taken

No pin either day

Took regular ancillaries.
Took Var

Diet was so so both days. I didn't get to the gym, but I got plenty of activity in. It's boat season and I spent hours detailing the boat. I got plenty of sun and had a great time. Relaxation....

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 43

weight 215 (+3) I imagine the letro is keeping me from really growing right now, but the lump is getting smaller everyday so I can't complain

Chest / Abs

Swam 30 min. Laps, 1/2 free, 1/2 breast. I'm working toward just being able to free the entire time...I have a friend helping me conquer this challenge

380 on Flat Bench I missed.....I'll try again next week bc I barely missed. I was pretty disappointed, but now that I think about it, I shouldn't be. I've decreased my dosages so much and stopped taking the blend all together meaning my bench shouldn't be going up, but I think it is.

Pinned 100mg test
Pinned .5cc of the blend
Took Var
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

This combo should tell me if I'm going to be able to control the sides or if I'm just focked.

Pics below. I didn't have my normal camera dude, he wasn't able to make it. I had to take the pic myself, so there you go...hopefully next week I can get Al to take them.

Morry

Attachments

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arms are looking fuller to me in that last pic. Nice work and good updates bro!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry bout that Bro, had a few issues that needed my immediate attention, I'll get ya next go around!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bout that Bro, had a few issues that needed my immediate attention, I'll get ya next go around!
No worries bro. You're one of my best friend you focking homo, it's all good!!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Fock me your doing great morry! Looking good bro!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes not sure how I forgot to include Rick in there he has eloped tremendously!
Much appreciated brosef!!

Looking absolutely incredible Morry. Are those chest striations I see?! FOCKING NICE!! :thumbsup:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Looking forward to the updates morry
Lmao at my phones stupid focking spell check!!!! eloped from helped???? Focking A!!!! muhahahaha

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Nice work so far morry.
Thanks Jeff. Good to have you along

You cheating on me boy?
NEVER....That was a Monday pookie. I'm yours on Tuesday's, Thursday's & Saturday's.

Do not doubt me....

Fock me your doing great morry! Looking good bro!
:gay: :lol:

J/k, thanks brotha. Things have slowed, but with estrogen so low it is hard to make any gains. Estrogen plays such a heavy role in anabolism. Considering I have sore joints still and can't seem to hold onto fat, I doubt I have much natural estrogen running around. I do have some...well a lot of Raloxifene running around tho :)

Looking absolutely incredible Morry. Are those chest striations I see?! FOCKING NICE!! :thumbsup:
Si!!!! I'm hoping to get those things popping before long....been off everything but a small dose of test and anavar for a couple of weeks, but it is almost time to get wiked with it.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 44

weight 212 (+0). This has to be the low estrogen. I ate a lot today, but was still down in weight. I haven't been sleeping well either, but considering I've been off tren for 2 weeks, I pretty sure it is the stress from work. Working 12 hour days, spending 3 hours in the car and slaving for 2 hours in the gym doesn't really lend itself to a good nights rest. Toss in the devil Prami sh1t and you got yourself an all nighter.....Prami at 1mg is the focking devil. Works....but FOCK.

Legs / Arms

I even cut out cardio bc I look like I'm leaning up even more. Did Box squats today! 135x10, 315x15x15x15 :) Nothing out of the ordinary. My joints are killing me during the workouts and I'm really just trying to match the last workout considering I'm lighter and have much less anabolics in me. I'm happy with the way I look, but I'm not getting any bigger right now.

Diet was on point. Got to eat 6-7 times all day. Had some carbs at breakfast and at lunch. Protein was damn high all day.

Pinned 600mg masteron E
Took Ralox
Took Var
Took Prami
Took Letro

I'll pin 1cc of the blend in the morning if the lump is continuing to shrink. The idea behind the big dose of masteron E is the DHT helps get rid of the gyno (or so I've read). I figured since I had access to a bit of it, I might as well try it. I have another 600mg dose I will most likely pin either tomorrow night or the following. The idea here is for pinning, I'll pin a pure DHT derivative at night, but anything that can aromatize I'll pin in the AM. If I knick a vein, I'm just focked and have to wait to go into work. If this works, I may switch to dosing my Var at night too.....

The next few days are going to be interesting bc I'm adding some things back and finishing off some gyno that had me slow this cycle down. That being considered, I will lengthen the cycle to make up for the lost time. I have more Var, a ton of Tren Ace, a ton of Masteron E, a good bit of the blend (test ace/tren ace/masteron prop), and plenty of tren suspensioin and test suspension.

Tomorrow is Back and Shoulders.

Morry

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 44

weight 212 (+0). This has to be the low estrogen. I ate a lot today, but was still down in weight. I haven't been sleeping well either, but considering I've been off tren for 2 weeks, I pretty sure it is the stress from work. Working 12 hour days, spending 3 hours in the car and slaving for 2 hours in the gym doesn't really lend itself to a good nights rest. Toss in the devil Prami sh1t and you got yourself an all nighter.....Prami at 1mg is the focking devil. Works....but FOCK.

Legs / Arms

I even cut out cardio bc I look like I'm leaning up even more. Did Box squats today! 135x10, 315x15x15x15 :) Nothing out of the ordinary. My joints are killing me during the workouts and I'm really just trying to match the last workout considering I'm lighter and have much less anabolics in me. I'm happy with the way I look, but I'm not getting any bigger right now.

Diet was on point. Got to eat 6-7 times all day. Had some carbs at breakfast and at lunch. Protein was damn high all day.

Pinned 600mg masteron E
Took Ralox
Took Var
Took Prami
Took Letro

I'll pin 1cc of the blend in the morning if the lump is continuing to shrink. The idea behind the big dose of masteron E is the DHT helps get rid of the gyno (or so I've read). I figured since I had access to a bit of it, I might as well try it. I have another 600mg dose I will most likely pin either tomorrow night or the following. The idea here is for pinning, I'll pin a pure DHT derivative at night, but anything that can aromatize I'll pin in the AM. If I knick a vein, I'm just focked and have to wait to go into work. If this works, I may switch to dosing my Var at night too.....

The next few days are going to be interesting bc I'm adding some things back and finishing off some gyno that had me slow this cycle down. That being considered, I will lengthen the cycle to make up for the lost time. I have more Var, a ton of Tren Ace, a ton of Masteron E, a good bit of the blend (test ace/tren ace/masteron prop), and plenty of tren suspensioin and test suspension.

Tomorrow is Back and Shoulders.

Morry
Interesting weigh in bro, I'm sure like you said the estrogen is the culprit. Just hope to hear that the lump is completely gone very soon and you can get all the goodies involved! If your strength is the same now as it was when you were up 4 lbs then maybe it was weight that was unnecessary anyway? I know I get down on myself when I lose weight on cycle though so try not to let it ruin your mental state! If you still look damn good then everything is successful. Look forward to the next week's worth of post's buddy!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Interesting weigh in bro, I'm sure like you said the estrogen is the culprit. Just hope to hear that the lump is completely gone very soon and you can get all the goodies involved! If your strength is the same now as it was when you were up 4 lbs then maybe it was weight that was unnecessary anyway? I know I get down on myself when I lose weight on cycle though so try not to let it ruin your mental state! If you still look damn good then everything is successful. Look forward to the next week's worth of post's buddy!

The decreased anabolics in my system would make me hold onto less glycogen and that within itself could be the 4lbs. Then again, it could have just been a bit of unneeded weight or a combo of the two.

Good observation and I agree with you. The next couple weeks are going to be quite interesting....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you ever do any aspirating Morry? I've heard people swear by it, and some say its more dangerous for moving the needle around

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you ever do any aspirating Morry? I've heard people swear by it, and some say its more dangerous for moving the needle around
This is from my Nursing clinicals, but you should always aspirate and you should not move the needle around while doing so if done carefully!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
This is from my Nursing clinicals, but you should always aspirate and you should not move the needle around while doing so if done carefully!
^^^^ This.

As always, Al is right on.

You should see him in a nurse outfit too! He ASS-PIRATES nicely...