It begins: Morry vs Schwellington, time for a summer cutter

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ This.

As always, Al is right on.

You should see him in a nurse outfit too! He ASS-PIRATES nicely...
Nurse Focker to you Beatch!!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 45

weight 209 (-3) WTF? I ate pretty decent all day. I did miss my second lunch and that combined with the low estrogen??? I'm at a bit of a loss on this one right now...

I swam just under a mile today. The guy that is helping me perfect my form is an incredible athlete and swimmer. I'm lucky to have him guiding me and pushing me. My pace is getting much faster and I'm able to stay doing free style for 100 meters at a time with short breaks. I'll continue to do this until I get to 200 meters, then 400 and so on up to a mile. By then I may say fock it and go for two....
Normally, I'd be worried about losing muscle while swimming, but I'm on enough anabolics I don't think that is an issue :)

Back and Shoulders

Dead Lift 135x8, 225x5, 315x3, 405x1, 545xFAIL, 495x1, 405x10.....wtf??? Why do I keep missing 545? This is the 3rd attempt. I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board and think on this one. It must be my form? I tweaked my back doing DB military with 110sx7 and the last couple were forced reps. I had a spot. Considering I tweaked my back again, i didn't go super heavy on the other circuits.

Diet was carbs in the morning, yogurts and WPI snack, double chicken lunch, WPI snack, bite sized candies (due to getting shaky), protein bars and more yougurt/WPI/sunflower butter. I also had 3 eggs, yogurt, almond butter and WPI at 3am this morning.

Pinned 600 mg masteron
Took Var (at night from now on)
Pinned 1.5 cc of the blend
Took Ralox
Took Prami (.5mg instead of 1)
Took Letro

Raloxifene is some amazing stuff. I have another bottle of it (yes I dosed the FOCK out of the first bottle) and I'm going to take it until the bottle runs out to eliminate some masses I have in my chest. 60mcgs a day. I never really knew I had some "soft" puberty gyno under my nipple bc I always thought is was fat. Feeling how the hard lump turned back into this really squishy but also firmly bound mass is what helped me really notice it. I'm also very lean in that area now and I can easily see the fat and the breast tissue difference. Raloxifene has been proven to reverse this type of gyno in men of all ages and sometimes as high as 84% or something like that. You can find the study pretty easy. It was a study using 60mcgs a day for a couple of months. Considering I'm frontloading it (ralox), starving my body of estrogen AND using prami......and just to top it all off, now I'm dosing the sh1t out of masteron and have been on anavar, both DHT derivatives and through empirical data have been shown to help decrease gyno. If I can get a rock hard looking chest that I never have before? This entire cycle would have been worth it just on that.
So that def means the lump is all gone. It is now just a squishy mass. I'm hoping to change that. I don't see how it could get any bigger with the combo I'm on.

This leads me to my next section. I'm speaking from what has happened to me, but I think it is important to note. Too much estrogen is a bad thing on cycle (or any time for a male). We all know this. The REAL problem, however, is if prolactin begins to get elevated (which is VERY common with powerful PH, PS, and AAS). This can lead to irreversible (until....well hopefully until now, time and this log will prove one way or another) problems. Then one unchecked while the other is still an issue just leads to frustration while on cycle and the appearance that a gyno problem or puffy nipples cannot be solved. I think it can be. It begins with the understanding of the relation between the two, the understanding of what reversing it is going to entail and the wherewithal to do so. Working out with low estro sucks. Your joints are fried, your tendons even hurt and pulling anything really heavy can be compared with slamming your d1ck in a toilet seat....it hurts is what I'm saying.

I'm getting back on the anabolics and will be playing around with some plans I have floating around. For now, I'm just going to dose the blend at 100mg ED (not EOD) and keep var at 50mg.

Morry

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm that same back injury from earlier in this run? Hopefully its a quick healer bro! That weight loss is insane being your back on the juice! With all that food you listed that's crazy that your dropping man! Great update on the gyno and estrogen too, a lot of people can learn from logs that give such detail!

Btw I'm going to have to try swimming! Sounds like your loving it and since I started the circuits I really like cardio now! 545 next week no exception!!!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could just be a matter of the number getting inside your head. Trust me it can happen.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Man, Morry, I don't know how you are throwing that weight around with such low estrogen! I cringe at the thought of how painfully EVERYTHING must be for you... You look awesome though, even if you feel like crap....

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Hmm that same back injury from earlier in this run? Hopefully its a quick healer bro! That weight loss is insane being your back on the juice! With all that food you listed that's crazy that your dropping man! Great update on the gyno and estrogen too, a lot of people can learn from logs that give such detail!

Btw I'm going to have to try swimming! Sounds like your loving it and since I started the circuits I really like cardio now! 545 next week no exception!!!!!!
It is a knotted muscle(s), one under my right shoulder blade and the other right next to the spine about half down. I just need to back off heavy military unless I start with that instead of deads. No worries about limiting me, though, I used my shiatsu pillow and took a muscle relaxer. That helped a ton. I didn't do that until the middle of the night tho bc I woke up in bad pain. So I grabbed the pillow, some aleve and a muscle relaxer and let it do its thing. I'm better today, but it will be a few days before the knots come out completely.
I agree on the weight, but I don't think I've been back on the gear long enough. Even so, I don't think I'm losing muscle. I'm really not sure though bc I'm getting leaner, but not much stronger at this point. The added gear will def help here.

Could just be a matter of the number getting inside your head. Trust me it can happen.
You are the second person to say that Tom. I think there is some credence in that.

Man, Morry, I don't know how you are throwing that weight around with such low estrogen! I cringe at the thought of how painfully EVERYTHING must be for you... You look awesome though, even if you feel like crap....
It does suck. On back day, I just drop the weight and focus on TuT. My elbows hurt the worse. No pain, no gain, though, right?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 46

weight 209 (-3) At least it stabilized. I still ate a ton today.

Chest / Abs

No cardio today. No memorable numbers. Great workout, but nothing of note. I lifted till I couldn't lift any more :)

Diet was snack at 3 am again, yougurt for breakfast, more yogurt and WPI, then a huge salad with chicken, protein bar, protein shake, wpi + yogurt and I think that is it.

Pinned 600 mg masteron e (I know I'm pushing this one, but I'm seeing if I can eradicate the last bit of gyno, and a 1.8 gram frontload just seemed like a good idea)
Pinned 2cc of the blend
Took Var
Took Letro
Took Prami
Took Ralox

Tomorrow is Legs and Arms, but it is possible I may take the day off. I may have some sh1t to deal with.

Morry

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know I don't drop in as much as others, but I'm on AM 5x a day and I read every sub'd thread. I really appreciate all the honesty and detail in your log, the thorough explanations behind dosing aas and ancillaries, and diet and training updates.. Keep up the hard work, bro. It's exhausting just reading what you do in the gym.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take the day off and give yourself a chance to get the mind right.

As far as the deadlift goes I think it something. I know if I let myself over think it too much I wont even be able to budge a weight. When you get to a certain weight it just because daunting. I would think to myself "am I really about to pick this much weight up?" and it would make it so much harder. Our brain's job is to protect us from doing stupid things... so turn that bitch off and DEADLIFT! Because lets be honest we have no business picking this much weight up yet we still do it.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
1.8 gram frontload Lmao

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
It is a knotted muscle(s), one under my right shoulder blade and the other right next to the spine about half down. I just need to back off heavy military unless I start with that instead of deads. No worries about limiting me, though, I used my shiatsu pillow and took a muscle relaxer. That helped a ton. I didn't do that until the middle of the night tho bc I woke up in bad pain. So I grabbed the pillow, some aleve and a muscle relaxer and let it do its thing. I'm better today, but it will be a few days before the knots come out completely.
I agree on the weight, but I don't think I've been back on the gear long enough. Even so, I don't think I'm losing muscle. I'm really not sure though bc I'm getting leaner, but not much stronger at this point. The added gear will def help here.

You are the second person to say that Tom. I think there is some credence in that.

It does suck. On back day, I just drop the weight and focus on TuT. My elbows hurt the worse. No pain, no gain, though, right?
I don't know about you, but TUT seems to be the best thing for back anyway. This may sound like BS, but my volume load on back days during a bulk is upwards of 120,000 lbs/ day and that's with no assistance. Can't even imagine how much volume and growth you could get with gear.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I know I don't drop in as much as others, but I'm on AM 5x a day and I read every sub'd thread. I really appreciate all the honesty and detail in your log, the thorough explanations behind dosing aas and ancillaries, and diet and training updates.. Keep up the hard work, bro. It's exhausting just reading what you do in the gym.
No problem man and I'm glad you chimed in. I try to make my logs as educational as I can bc I know how frustrating doing cycles can be. I post stuff on AM and a lot of times I get answers I never thought of. It's a win / win

Take the day off and give yourself a chance to get the mind right.

As far as the deadlift goes I think it something. I know if I let myself over think it too much I wont even be able to budge a weight. When you get to a certain weight it just because daunting. I would think to myself "am I really about to pick this much weight up?" and it would make it so much harder. Our brain's job is to protect us from doing stupid things... so turn that bitch off and DEADLIFT! Because lets be honest we have no business picking this much weight up yet we still do it.
That I did. Good point. I think I'm going to try some rack pulls next week...

1.8 gram frontload Lmao
Why not? If you got it, pin it!!! :lol:

I don't know about you, but TUT seems to be the best thing for back anyway. This may sound like BS, but my volume load on back days during a bulk is upwards of 120,000 lbs/ day and that's with no assistance. Can't even imagine how much volume and growth you could get with gear.
I agree. I'd add that total load for a 1 rep max not only trains the muscles, but also the CNS. That is the key to lifting stupid heavy. I vary the approach with all the groups. If I have a muscle group I've fried pretty well and the tendons are sore, I'll focus on TUT for a while until I can go back to beating the hell out of them.

It seems to work for me, but I know everybody is a little different.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 47

weight 208

Took the day off from the gym.

Pinned 200mg tren ace
Pinned 200mg masteron e
Took Var 50 mg
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

Day 48

weight unknown

Day off, but was active all day.

Took Var 50 mg
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

Libido was off the chain btw. 4 back to back until she could not stop convulsing....

Day 49

weight 212 (+0) I'm probably holding onto some water bc I made some breakfast yesterday and had turkey sausage and some cin bread. The cream cheese was fat free and so what the mozz that went into the omelet.

Back / Shoulders

Deadlifted again. I should have ended with dead lifts, but I started with them. Nothing to note, but I tossed around a bit of weight. Only got up to 495 tho. Did hammer rows 4ppsx12x10x8. I had a powerlifter in there help me work on my DB shrugs. I'm pretty sure they will be focked up tomorrow. So I'm hoping my traps will grow a bit more

When I got done, I head over to the other gym and hit 500 meters in the pool quickly and called it a day.

Pinned 200mg tren ace
Pinned 200mg masteron e

Pinned 37.5mg Test suspension 1.5 hours before workout
Pinned 37.5mg Tren suspension 1.5 hours before workout
--Allergies have made me extremely lethargic and feel like sh1t. These two helped me keep the workout pretty intense, but nothing crazy crazy. I got a bunch of meds today and started on them. I hope to be out of the allergy crap soon,

Took Var 50 mg
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

Tomorrow is Chest / Abs

Morry

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see that weight creep back up bro, I too have been dealing with allergies. Annoys the hell out of me!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Good to see that weight creep back up bro, I too have been dealing with allergies. Annoys the hell out of me!

I was pleased as well. I wish it were all 100% clean with little sodium, but I do live on a lake and party a bit on the weekends. I still eat pretty focking clean compared to most, but not compared to my normal regimen.

Allergies can suck my focking c o c k and burn in hell. My eye is about swollen shut. I already bought 15 dollar focking eye drops that help, but if I doze of and wake back up, that sh1t looks like the guy in goonies till I put more drops in...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was pleased as well. I wish it were all 100% clean with little sodium, but I do live on a lake and party a bit on the weekends. I still eat pretty focking clean compared to most, but not compared to my normal regimen.

Allergies can suck my focking c o c k and burn in hell. My eye is about swollen shut. I already bought 15 dollar focking eye drops that help, but if I doze of and wake back up, that sh1t looks like the guy in goonies till I put more drops in...
LMAO @ the sloth goonies reference. :rofl:

I literally can't stop laughing from that visual....lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BAAAAAAYYYYYY BEEEEEEEEEEE RUUUUUUUUUUTH?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO! Goonies is so classic! Nice DL's Morry.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 48

weight 214 (+2)

Chest / Abs

Def felt the suspensions today. I was able to grab 315x6 and x7 with a half rep. Most of this workout cruised and I still has a sore back and traps from yesterday. The next few weeks are going to get interesting

Swam 1000 meters all free style in 30 min. I was swimming 100 at a time, resting and going again. Felt great and I did it mid day at lunch.

Took Var
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

Pinned 37.5 mg ea of tren and test suspension about 1.5 hours before workout

Diet was clean but everything I could eat. It is time to grow...

Pics below

Morry

Attachments

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking even more shredded Morry. Nice burn with the swimming too.

You can tell your chest has really tightened up. You look great!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Looking even more shredded Morry. Nice burn with the swimming too.

You can tell your chest has really tightened up. You look great!
Thanks Rick. I felt a bit bloated because the weekend. I went to visit with my folks and watch wrestlemania (I'm not a fan, but they are and I still enjoy watching it, just don't follow) and the diet wasn't perfect then. They don't exactly eat healthy.

I'll try to dry out for next week. I got down to 208 one day last week and it was pretty sick looking. Plus I still have a good amount of fat to burn before I'm even close to how lean you are.

Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was Morry....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rome and Morry may not have been built in a day, but you have really transformed that physique in a few weeks!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, I know I'm the one who took that picture, but seeing it on the screen vs. his camera phone does make all the difference in the world, you can really see those striations in the chest for sure!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
*looks at pictures*
*buys $1000 worth of gear*.

Keep killing it man. Looks like you are doing great.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rome and Morry may not have been built in a day, but you have really transformed that physique in a few weeks!
I agree man the definition change is insane! Looking good as fock bro, all homo!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I know I'm the one who took that picture, but seeing it on the screen vs. his camera phone does make all the difference in the world, you can really see those striations in the chest for sure!
Thanks pumpkin tits. You are such a good photographer...

*looks at pictures*
*buys $1000 worth of gear*.

Keep killing it man. Looks like you are doing great.
1000??? That's a lot.
Thanks bro. I wish I could get more sleep....

I agree man the definition change is insane! Looking good as fock bro, all homo!
Thank Lift, I appreciate it. Homo FTFW!!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 49 (I'm pretty sure my days are off....go figure)

weight 214 (+2) and same as yesterday. I'm still getting leaner but staying around the same weight. I wonder how much more BF I'll drop. I'll use some calipers over the next couple days to see what an estimate of my BF is.

Legs / Arms

I only did 22 sets today. I didn't get much rest last night and I was worn out after work. I did hit the heavy exercises tho. I did smith squats with med bands and 225x15x15x15 and dips with 2 chainsx30x25x17 and hammer grip pullups with 2 chainsx12x10x9. That's just to name a couple of them. I was drenched and exhausted so I called it a day. My back pumps were pretty bad too.

Diet was perfect all day. I had a huge omelet after my workout made of egg whites with boiled turkey, fat free cheese and peppercorns. Chicken for lunch, yogurt and wpi in between.

Pinned 200mg tren ace
Pinned 200mg masteron e

Took Var 50 mg
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

Tomorrow is Back and Shoulders.

Morry

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 49 (I'm pretty sure my days are off....go figure)

weight 214 (+2) and same as yesterday. I'm still getting leaner but staying around the same weight. I wonder how much more BF I'll drop. I'll use some calipers over the next couple days to see what an estimate of my BF is.

Legs / Arms

I only did 22 sets today. I didn't get much rest last night and I was worn out after work. I did hit the heavy exercises tho. I did smith squats with med bands and 225x15x15x15 and dips with 2 chainsx30x25x17 and hammer grip pullups with 2 chainsx12x10x9. That's just to name a couple of them. I was drenched and exhausted so I called it a day. My back pumps were pretty bad too.

Diet was perfect all day. I had a huge omelet after my workout made of egg whites with boiled turkey, fat free cheese and peppercorns. Chicken for lunch, yogurt and wpi in between.

Pinned 200mg tren ace
Pinned 200mg masteron e

Took Var 50 mg
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

Tomorrow is Back and Shoulders.

Morry
Weight staying up is definitely good man. I work third shift so I know what you mean about the days getting off, before I post I have to confirm with my previous post. That's a lot of goodies your pinning, this is going to get real interesting! :banana:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, looked at the pics on the computer, your focking shoulders are insane man! HOLY SHIIT!

rdent95

Awards
Great progress man! The striations in your chest, traps and shoulders are wicked. And you still have plenty of time, psyched and it's not even me ;)

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
This is probably a bad question I'm just trying to learn more a out pinning because next year I'll probably run a real cycle and move away from PH's, but when you pin do you put the 1.5ml test/tren in the same needle or do you use separate needles and pin two different places? I guess the same can be asked about mast/test.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is probably a bad question I'm just trying to learn more a out pinning because next year I'll probably run a real cycle and move away from PH's, but when you pin do you put the 1.5ml test/tren in the same needle or do you use separate needles and pin two different places? I guess the same can be asked about mast/test.
Its all drawn into the same syringe for whatever is pinned that day, then swap to your pinning needle and inject once

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Weight staying up is definitely good man. I work third shift so I know what you mean about the days getting off, before I post I have to confirm with my previous post. That's a lot of goodies your pinning, this is going to get real interesting! :banana:
The weight has been a constant struggle. I'm great at a recomp, but unless I'm on NPP, I don't put on a ton of size. I can't really take NPP either bc of the estren....unless it is at a low dose and I do have some floating around somewhere......:)

This is day 52. I check my previous workouts too, but I'm tired and retarded most nights...

BTW, looked at the pics on the computer, your focking shoulders are insane man! HOLY SHIIT!
I don't think I look that big, but when I see the pics I agree.

Great progress man! The striations in your chest, traps and shoulders are wicked. And you still have plenty of time, psyched and it's not even me ;)
Correct on that. Week 7 complete, but instead of 12 weeks, I'll prob go to 14 bc I had to go down to 300mg test a week and 50mg var ED for 2-3 weeks....I'm hoping to lean up some more, but I'd also like to put on size

Right now I'm on 200mg Tren Ace/200mg Masteron Enan EOD pinning 37.5 mg each test and tren suspension ED before workout. None of these are blends like the tren ace/masteron prop/test ace blend I was using earlier. I will prob incorporate some of that later on or save it for another cycle. As mentioned below, it is okay to mix. Why make yourself more of a pin cushion than you already are, ya know?
So the 200mg Tren Ace is 2cc volume and the 200mg Masteron Enan is 1cc of volume. I draw 2cc of tren with a 21 gauge, 3cc barreled syringe, then I draw up 1cc of the Masteron Enan with the 21 gauge on the end of the same syringe. Once I have all 3 cc in there, I switch the tips out to a 25 gauge needle and pin, aspirate, and inject. Even when a 3cc barrel is full, you can still aspirate, you just have to be careful.
The tren suspension and test suspension are both 75mg per CC and I pin them with a 29 gauge slin pin with a 1 cc barrel. To do this, I take a 3cc barrel with a 21 gauge needle and fill it full of tren suspension, I grab 6 slin pins and pull the plungers out of them and lay them on a paper towel, then I slowly fill each one up with .5cc tren suspension (50 clicks). Once the 3cc barrel is empty, I do the same for test suspension, fill the 3cc up with it, then take the 6 slins with the plunger removed and fill each with .5cc test suspension. Once I have all 6 filled, you slowly push the plunger in until it makes a slight seal and flip it back up where the back of the plunger is faced toward the ground. You will have an air bubble b/t the plunger and the oil, but it should be sealed and shouldn't leak if you've done it right, knock the slin up against something very lightly and you will notice the airbubble will shoot to the top, when that happens push the plunger up until you have pushed all the air out of the needle. There is no need to remove the orange top to push out the air, it will push out fine with the top on. Then I store the loaded slins and grab one each morning on my way out. Easy peazy mofos.

You put the juice in a SYRINGE, but yeah, you can mix them.
Mix OJ and Apple, it will make you ripped!!

Its all drawn into the same syringe for whatever is pinned that day, then swap to your pinning needle and inject once
Inject directly in the ball sac like Schwell. You will be look like Arnold in two weeks.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 51 (this is the right day...sorry about that)

weight 212 (0) and down 2 from yesterday. I dunno...

Back Shoulders

I save DLs till last and honestly only got 2 sets of 405x5x3. I was about to die for some reason. The rest of my workout went very, very well, but I ran out of steam. I'm not exactly sure why. I've only been back on tren for 4-5 days so I'm hoping the crazy strength will kick in and I'll be able to power through some heavy deads after murdering my back and shoulders for an hour.
I did finish up in the pool swimming 500 meters. Some jackass got in there to swim laps and saw me breathing heavy. He asked the stupid question "Harder than it looks right?" I answered "What, this? Swimming? I just hit the weight for back and shoulders for over an hour, I guess this shouldn't be easy right now". All he said was "Oh" Focking sh1t brick. Anyhow, finished in under 15 min and called it a night.

Diet was prob lacking somewhat but where I thought I'd be gaining ground is I'm getting up in the middle of the night and eating protein and yogurt. Twice a night I've added in doing this so I'm dumbfounded that my weight is going up and down like this but not staying up. I refuse to artificially inflate it with complex carbs or sodium. I'll keep eating and pushing hard.

Took Var 50 mg
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

Tomorrow is Chest and Abs

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 52

weight unknown

Day off

I decided to take the day off. I've been lethargic, my lifts have been weak and I'm not growing. I'm turning in early tonight and getting some extra rest

Diet was on point.

Pinned 200mg tren ace
Pinned 200mg masteron e

Pinned 37.5mg Test suspension
Pinned 37.5mg Tren suspension

Took Var 50 mg
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

I'll prob do Chest / Abs tomorrow and just continue the split. I also have 1000 meters to swim tomorrow

Morry

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 52

weight unknown

Day off

I decided to take the day off. I've been lethargic, my lifts have been weak and I'm not growing. I'm turning in early tonight and getting some extra rest

Diet was on point.

Pinned 200mg tren ace
Pinned 200mg masteron e

Took Var 50 mg
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

I'll prob do Chest / Abs tomorrow and just continue the split. I also have 1000 meters to swim tomorrow

Morry
Keep killing man! Seen the pics just now and good god man... That is some transformation.
Good on the swimming. I hope to get in some of that when I move back to Hawaii.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morry you just proved that you are human that's all. We were beginning to think you were another Terminator sent back for John Connor...lol

Rest up man, and I think you will be ready to kill the iron, especially if that Tren kicks in!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep at it Morry! Maybe a rest day was exactly what you needed, get back in the gym rested up and kill it tomorrow. I know what you mean about refusing to dirty bulk on carbs, I'm excited to run a clean cycle this next time. I've always been under the impression I need to bulk up on a carb heavy diet, and I end up losing all definition in my abs, just not worth it. Keep it clean and the good weight will come.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Keep killing man! Seen the pics just now and good god man... That is some transformation.
Good on the swimming. I hope to get in some of that when I move back to Hawaii.
Thanks Matt. Get your ass back over from rice land and start swimming. We've got a transformation to start!

Morry you just proved that you are human that's all. We were beginning to think you were another Terminator sent back for John Connor...lol

Rest up man, and I think you will be ready to kill the iron, especially if that Tren kicks in!
I'm not human....ha ha.

I had been thinking for a week or so that I was overtraining. The swimming takes a lot of me, but I love to do it. I knew something was def up when my DeadLifts were only 405x4x3 and that was it. I'm capable of so much more and I literally couldn't pull it off. I was really disappointed in that workout.

Time to rest, ya know.

Is this a one man competition now?
Always was.....

Affirmative.......

Schwelly is........ummm.....MIA
He's not MIA. Just off the boards. We were texting yesterday. He knows he bitched out and he's ashamed of it. He should be....

So there is a definite winner here:hammer:
Did you doubt?

The 1 and only!
:)

Keep at it Morry! Maybe a rest day was exactly what you needed, get back in the gym rested up and kill it tomorrow. I know what you mean about refusing to dirty bulk on carbs, I'm excited to run a clean cycle this next time. I've always been under the impression I need to bulk up on a carb heavy diet, and I end up losing all definition in my abs, just not worth it. Keep it clean and the good weight will come.
Exactly. Thanks for the encouragement! I need it at this point.

I've slept from 845-5am this morning and I feel great. I have to swim at lunch and I may max out on bench!!!

Well scwhell did get 2cd place
That's actually called 1st place. 1st loser....

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 53

weight 212 (0)

Chest / Abs

I didn't get a chance to swim. I was tied up in meetings most of the days and making calls when i wasn't. I barely got a chance to eay.

I did decide to max out today. I tried for 380 on flat bench and missed it. Got focused and gave it another go. I was able to grab 380 on flat bench. This is a new PR for me. At 212 and being 6 feet, this isn't too bad IMO. I'd like to get to 400lb, but prob not this cycle. I chased 375 all last year and had to wait till this cycle to catch it. Patience is key bc muscles and tendons take time to get used to that much weight. 360 used to feel like it was snapping me in two and now 380 doesn't even feel like that.
The rest of the workout went along without a hitch. Nice and smooth, about 1.5 hours all in all.

Diet was on point besides I didn't really get a good dinner.

Took Var 50 mg
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

The tren strength has started to kick in. I know the feeling and it is def tren. I still don't have night sweats or a hard time sleeping. I have been waking up every freaking hour on end, but I think that is just being stressed about work.
The sides from prami have gone away. My body is finally used to it.
The lump in both sides of my chest are gone entirely.
Yes, I'm on almost a gram of tren a week (sometimes more, sometimes less bc the EOD schedule) :) I'm going to see what it does after a few weeks and if I can stand it. I'm hoping it is going to go ahead and help me trim off the last bit of fat. I'm def in single digit right now. I have cut out cardio except for the swimming for two reasons. It helps my lifts and I really don't see the point in burning up what could be used for muscle making when I'm this lean already. Then again, with all that tren, maybe my prostate will explode....at least I'll look all jacked in my casket...ha ha.

Tomorrow I pin tren/masteron and everything else.....

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Day 54

weight 211 (-1) prob due to me not getting a good dinner last night and basically just eating some yogurt and WPI before I worked out

Legs / Arms

I did widow makers, but instead of 275, I stuck with 225x30x30x30, warmed up with 135x10, so all in all that bar went up and down a hundred times. It felt really good to fry the legs like that. I moved through the workout, but was a bit sluggish. I think it was just lack of food and energy. i got through all 4 circuits tho no problem.

Before I hit the weights, I spent 35 min in the sauna. It's really the first time I've spent that much time but I wanted to bleed the pores in my skin bc the tren. I was soaked and very vascular when I got out.

Diet, I'm not done eating but everything is staying clean :)

Pinned 200mg tren ace
Pinned 200mg masteron e

Took Var 50 mg
Took Ralox
Took Prami
Took Letro

I don't know if the gyms are open tomorrow, but if there is one open, I'll go and hit some weights for a bit. i don't know which parts exactly, it is going to depend how I feel tomorrow.

I had to get more slins for the suspension. They are 30 gauge. I don't foresee this as problem considering I backfill them anyhow, but I'll report back if there is.

Morry