Dont Call It a Comeback... Log 5/3/1

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was once quiet and shy I know you don't buy it I was......

I was pumped tonight ( not really) but did do 15 mins of cardio and than I did WEIGHTS!!!! omg!!! lol...Bis, tri's, and chest......UUgghhhhh I hate weights...
Bravo TC!!! :clap2:

Are your stomach issues subsiding somewhat now? I surely hope so. I wanna see you back to 100%.

No.....scratch that.......make it a 110%!!!:woohoo:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what I have read BCAAs shouldn't have any impact on your IF diet, as it isn't really truely fasting but under-eating.

The goal is to activate cAMP through the undereating or fasting phase and BCAAs aren't going to inhibit this.

In regards to the calorie content of BCAAs, yes they do contain calories but it isn't in the same sense as food, re 50kcals from whey isn't the same as 50kcals from aminos. Remember a calorie is a unit of energy and not necessarily a measurement of food.

So while BCAAs do hold an energy value (calories) which is similar to protein (4kcal/g) they are metabolized within muscles. This is different then if aminos are being produced by the liver which would make the energy available to the whole body. When you are taking BCAAs they go straight to your muscles and then if your body needs energy it will go through the steps of either getting it from your muscle or from you stored body fat.

By fasting you are activating cAMP which will in turn activate enzymes that are responsible for protein synthesis and energy production, this results in the break down of glycogen reserves in the liver and induces lipolysis in fat cells

So BCAAs will go straight to your muscles when consumed and then your body will have a choice of muscle or fat for energy but through fasting you activated cAMP which activated lipolysis for its energy production so most likely the BCAAs will stay in your muscle and your energy will come from the fat stores IMO

Lastly leucine has been shown to boost protein synthesis and is the main regulator of protein metabolism.

I would suggest you experiment with and without aminos and see how you progress. I would start off with the aminos and only switch to without them if my weight loss slowed down or stopped. I dont see any reason why BCAAs shouldn't be taken during your under-eating/fasting period
So your saying in i could pulse like 5g Bcaa at waking, then 4ish hours later have my pretraining 10g bcaa and see no ill effects on the IF period itself? Interesting stuff here! Ill just keep it as written for now. Two weeks in ill add some extra bcaa to see how things go.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, Josh knows his stuff!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Bravo TC!!! :clap2:

Are your stomach issues subsiding somewhat now? I surely hope so. I wanna see you back to 100%.

No.....scratch that.......make it a 110%!!!:woohoo:
thanks, no I have a apt on the 22nd to have a endoscopy done..:( i dislike the puking, the pain, I truly miss food..:(

thanks for asking...

H

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was once quiet and shy I know you don't buy it I was......

I was pumped tonight ( not really) but did do 15 mins of cardio and than I did WEIGHTS!!!! omg!!! lol...Bis, tri's, and chest......UUgghhhhh I hate weights...
I would have to see video evidence to even consider it lol.

Very nice glad to hear you hit the weights. That is a step forward.

thanks, no I have a apt on the 22nd to have a endoscopy done..:( i dislike the puking, the pain, I truly miss food..:(

thanks for asking...

H
Hope the doctors can figure out what is wrong. I will talk to you again soon.

Workout
Squat
300*5, 340*5+ I did 10. Felt good but I didnt trust my spotter enough to push it. Also I skipped my first set and started on my second lol.

Hack squats
180*15,15

Seated leg curls
90*10,10,10,10

Def had to stretch them post workout.

Was a good workout. Felt good to have blood rushing through them again.

I got selected to do a sponsored log, but I plan on keeping this one going. That one will be about how the supplement effects me while this one will be about my workouts and diet.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have to see video evidence to even consider it lol.

Very nice glad to hear you hit the weights. That is a step forward.

Hope the doctors can figure out what is wrong. I will talk to you again soon.

Workout
Squat
300*5, 340*5+ I did 10. Felt good but I didnt trust my spotter enough to push it. Also I skipped my first set and started on my second lol.

Hack squats
180*15,15

Seated leg curls
90*10,10,10,10

Def had to stretch them post workout.

Was a good workout. Felt good to have blood rushing through them again.

I got selected to do a sponsored log, but I plan on keeping this one going. That one will be about how the supplement effects me while this one will be about my workouts and diet.
Good workout, bro! And I find myself with spotters I don't trust on a regular basis lol. Shoot, half the time there's no one in my gym during my heavy sessions and I only lift what I know I can get up and not injure myself.

And with the sponsored log, just rock the copy/paste, my friend. I've got 3 logs I'm currently keeping lol :cool2:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thanks for asking...

H
If you dont mind me asking, whats wrong?

Hope you feel better soon

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
If you dont mind me asking, whats wrong?

Hope you feel better soon
I had my gall bladder out in Jan, due to getting ill when I ate, ever since it's been gone, still sick, trying to figure out why?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good workout, bro! And I find myself with spotters I don't trust on a regular basis lol. Shoot, half the time there's no one in my gym during my heavy sessions and I only lift what I know I can get up and not injure myself.

And with the sponsored log, just rock the copy/paste, my friend. I've got 3 logs I'm currently keeping lol :cool2:
Ya it was this older(58) skinny guy. He let me work in with him since it is the good squat rack. Nice guy and all but not someone I would trust to be able to help much lol. And ya my gym can get pretty dead especially now because I am lifting at around 3pm which is right in the middle of most peoples day.

Lol I guess that is what I will do when it comes to workouts. Dont want to leave yall hanging.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to rest today and then lift tomorrow. Got a BIG meal planned for tomorrow so want to eat it on a workout day. Plus wouldnt hurt to rest a little bit. Tomorrow will be some military press along with some other shoulder stuff and triceps. With a slight chance of biceps just because they NEED it.

My BIG meal tomorrow will be beef stew with red potatoes over jasmine rice with a side of spinach :chinese: I cant wait to kill it :sgrin:

Quads are feeling pretty sore today. Hamstrings dont feel sore.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm all over it bro, looking forward to running the same thing!
Thanks man. Def going to watch ur log as well.

Workout
Military press
120*5, 135*5, 155*15

Seated rear delts with 10 deep breath rest
25*14,20*12,15*11

Seated DB lateral raise 15 deep breath rest
25*10,10,10

Dips
20, meant to do these RIGHT after my last set. Felt so much easier being 20 pounds lighter.

Overhead tricep ext machine short rest
220*6,170*7,120*9

Seated tricep ext machine 15 deep breath rest
60*13,50*12,40*10

Reverse tricep ext cable 10 deep breath rest
100*10,80*10,70*10,60*10,50*10

Had a really good workout. Real focused the whole way through. Got in and got to work with short rests. The military press felt real light. Did not expect to ge that many reps. Way higher estimated 1 rep max.

The diet has been going good. 2 meals today post workout shake and protein fluff and then later beef stew with red potatoes and onions over jasmine rice. I ate a lot and it was great. So much better than being teased by food if you ask me. Weight was 221 without any adjustments.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been fairly cold lately. Weird but thought I would mention it.

About to go do some cardio at the FC.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cold as in you yourself feel cold?

Looks like the diets goin well. Im still trying to get used to it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cold as in you yourself feel cold?

Looks like the diets goin well. Im still trying to get used to it.
Almost like my body is running at a lower temperature. When I am normally warm I am fine. Today I was wearing a sweatshirt in the afternoon in GA.

I still sweat though lol. Just got home from 30ish minutes of incline treadmill walking at the FC. Hit the stupid emergency stop button. Had a pretty good sweat going on.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost like my body is running at a lower temperature. When I am normally warm I am fine. Today I was wearing a sweatshirt in the afternoon in GA.

I still sweat though lol. Just got home from 30ish minutes of incline treadmill walking at the FC. Hit the stupid emergency stop button. Had a pretty good sweat going on.
Sometimes i get this way on stims, particularly my limbs obviously as the stims constrict blood flow. Maybe the geranium?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes i get this way on stims, particularly my limbs obviously as the stims constrict blood flow. Maybe the geranium?
Idk I have used geranium plenty in the past with other preworkouts without noticing this.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting about feeling cold, man. I've never ran across that. Hope it turns out to not be anything worth worrying about.

Nice numbers on the military press, too, bro.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting about feeling cold, man. I've never ran across that. Hope it turns out to not be anything worth worrying about.

Nice numbers on the military press, too, bro.
I was seriously waiting to get tired lol. All my other last sets were in the 10-12 rep range and this one was an outlier.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that daa-hcg/wyked combo looks like it was made for you!!! be a nice frontload into your next cycle.

lol-sorry for the pimp-back to the log!!!
Haha it is all good. It is a link to my log so it is ok. When people pimp there log in my log I think that is weird lol.

My last deadlift set tomorrow will be 455*3+ I only mention the last set because it is really the only one that matters. Interested to see how many reps I can get. Charged up my ipod so I should have some good music to play.

Speaking of music been hearing this on the radio, but finally found out the name of it today.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength is back lol

So all I have to say about this workout is :11:

Workout
Deadlift
375*3
425*3
475*11

Good mornings
145*12,12,12,12

Hanging leg raise

So Im not sure how much the deadlift bar weighs pretty sure it is 55 pounds. Either way I did the same amount of reps as last week but with 30 more pounds on the bar. Not a bad improvement if you ask me. Wasnt particularly confident after my second set, but the last set felt good.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Workout
Deadlift
375*3
425*3
475*11

Good mornings
145*12,12,12,12

Hanging leg raise

So Im not sure how much the deadlift bar weighs pretty sure it is 55 pounds. Either way I did the same amount of reps as last week but with 30 more pounds on the bar. Not a bad improvement if you ask me. Wasnt particularly confident after my second set, but the last set felt good.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:haha:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Workout
Deadlift
375*3
425*3
475*11

Good mornings
145*12,12,12,12

Hanging leg raise

Now that's some heavy weight you're throwing around :11:

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
And I was happy I got 405 x 6 the other day. :''''(

Good job bro, you're a beast !

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
475x11...wow.

Nice work, bro.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that's some heavy weight you're throwing around :11:
Ehh I cant wait to get back in the 500 range. I hate doing so many reps. Was huffing and puffing after my set.

And I was happy I got 405 x 6 the other day. :''''(

Good job bro, you're a beast !
Im just short and have some muscle memory due.

475x11...wow.

Nice work, bro.
Thanks big guy. I dont have the looks so I got to atleast be a little strong.

If I were a Pokemon trainer, I'd summon Tom.
:lmao: that made me laugh for real. How come you stopped posting the MMA threads on the other form? They were always nice to read.

Oh and later I will post a pic of a recent buy of mine. Something I should have had a WHILE ago.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout

Bench
195*3, 220*3, 250*9

Incline DB press
55*15,60*15, 55*11+4, 45*12+4

Incline pec deck
150*7, 120*12, 90*17

Bent over rows
185*10,10,10,10

Iso hammer strength high rows 15 deep breath rest
3 plates*14, 2 plates*16, 1 plate*20

The lack of muscular endurance was in full display today. Incline DBs kicked my ass today. Left elbow kept making noise also. 1 rep max calculators are saying my bench is improving. Stayed in the gym a little over an hour. Put the headphones in and just went to work. Tried to do a set of pull ups after BOR and still rough to do them.

Weight was a little under 219 unadjusted so holding steady around 215. Working my way to sub 200 for the 1st time in years.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout

Bench
195*3, 220*3, 250*9

Incline DB press
55*15,60*15, 55*11+4, 45*12+4

Incline pec deck
150*7, 120*12, 90*17

Bent over rows
185*10,10,10,10

Iso hammer strength high rows 15 deep breath rest
3 plates*14, 2 plates*16, 1 plate*20

The lack of muscular endurance was in full display today. Incline DBs kicked my ass today. Left elbow kept making noise also. 1 rep max calculators are saying my bench is improving. Stayed in the gym a little over an hour. Put the headphones in and just went to work. Tried to do a set of pull ups after BOR and still rough to do them.

Weight was a little under 219 unadjusted so holding steady around 215. Working my way to sub 200 for the 1st time in years.
I'm close to that goal, but I haven't budged beneath 203.5 in two or three weeks. I'm saving up for lipo on those final 3.5lbs, worth it.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
You have inspired me to do upper body from now on....Spin class last night, the AM and than tonight, bi's and tri's,......LOL Im on my way...

H

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm close to that goal, but I haven't budged beneath 203.5 in two or three weeks. I'm saving up for lipo on those final 3.5lbs, worth it.
Lol it will def be worth it man. Just keep at it.

You have inspired me to do upper body from now on....Spin class last night, the AM and than tonight, bi's and tri's,......LOL Im on my way...

H
Glad to hear I am good for something :yup:

Ok so yesterday I got my whole education situation squared away. Talk about a load off my back. Was weighing me down pretty bad, but feel much better now.

Ok so my "meal" today was
7oz of tilipia
5 oz of sirlion steak
1 of those brownie packs of 2 that come in boxes with nuts. Broke down and cheated for some stupid reason. One of those ehh this isnt that good but it I will still eat it.
12 turkey meatballs with spaghetti and vidalia onion spaghetti sauce.

Other than the brownie crap bar I was good. Might eat again in about 2 hours and call it a day for eating.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you accomplish your goals bruther, I bet you'll have no problems. 200lbs here we come :D

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Lol it will def be worth it man. Just keep at it.

Glad to hear I am good for something :yup:

Ok so yesterday I got my whole education situation squared away. Talk about a load off my back. Was weighing me down pretty bad, but feel much better now.

Ok so my "meal" today was
7oz of tilipia
5 oz of sirlion steak
1 of those brownie packs of 2 that come in boxes with nuts. Broke down and cheated for some stupid reason. One of those ehh this isnt that good but it I will still eat it.
12 turkey meatballs with spaghetti and vidalia onion spaghetti sauce.

Other than the brownie crap bar I was good. Might eat again in about 2 hours and call it a day for eating.
education situation.....Hmmm sounds interesting....On a side note....Sadly you eat more in one sitting than I eat in a WEEK!!!!! geesh how I miss food...:( friday is the test..fingers crossed

H

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my most recent book purchase. Going to be my reading material for the month of May.

Just reading the first chapter has got me anxious to train more like a bodybuilder. Seeing the bodybuilders of old just makes me want to train that much more. Never really got into the sport of bodybuilding to be honest. The monsters on stage are just over the top and not something I aspire to. Give me Arnold's body in the late 60s and 70s and I will be happy :lol:

Hope you accomplish your goals bruther, I bet you'll have no problems. 200lbs here we come :D
Thanks man I hope I can. Im sure you will be 200 in no time. I bet I look thicker at 200 pounds than you do lol.

education situation.....Hmmm sounds interesting....On a side note....Sadly you eat more in one sitting than I eat in a WEEK!!!!! geesh how I miss food...:( friday is the test..fingers crossed

H
Ya the girls I sit next to in my public speaking class were shocked at how much I ate before class on Tuesday lol. I hope they figure out whats up on Friday. Hope everything else is going well.

My chest is sore from the workout on Tuesday. So this routine can still do that :yup: Did not do cardio today. Anxious to do legs tomorrow. Hopefully I will have a decent spotter :fingersx:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good purchase, my friend. I've had that book around ever since I started training specifically for bodybuilding almost 2 years ago.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my most recent book purchase. Going to be my reading material for the month of May.

Just reading the first chapter has got me anxious to train more like a bodybuilder. Seeing the bodybuilders of old just makes me want to train that much more. Never really got into the sport of bodybuilding to be honest. The monsters on stage are just over the top and not something I aspire to. Give me Arnold's body in the late 60s and 70s and I will be happy :lol:
Good purchase, my friend. I've had that book around ever since I started training specifically for bodybuilding almost 2 years ago.
I've had the original version of that book since the mid 80's. I read it many, many times.
Was a great tool in getting me on the right path of weight-training. :bigok:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lent that book to a friend like 10 years ago and I never got it back and we're no longer friends cause we lost touch... don't think I'll be seeing that book anytime soon.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had the original version of that book since the mid 80's. I read it many, many times.
Was a great tool in getting me on the right path of weight-training. :bigok:
2 great endorsements if you ask me.

I lent that book to a friend like 10 years ago and I never got it back and we're no longer friends cause we lost touch... don't think I'll be seeing that book anytime soon.
It always sucks loosing touch with friends. Sucks he is the one with the book too.

Drinking my lemonade madness drink then heading to the gym to do legs. After my workout I will be going grocery shopping.

Weird thing happened when I woke up. Looked down at my right forearm and I had 3 indentations. I put my left hand next to my right forearm and sure enough I dug my nails into my arms in my sleep. Weird I know :ntome:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird thing happened when I woke up. Looked down at my right forearm and I had 3 indentations. I put my left hand next to my right forearm and sure enough I dug my nails into my arms in my sleep. Weird I know :ntome:
and or alien abduction.
Sounds like some masochistic form of wet-dreaming going on. :eek:p:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was actually gonna purchase that book too.. Just the local bookstore wants full price for it. I'm sure I can find it online much cheaper.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and or alien abduction.
Haha just maybe :11:

Sounds like some masochistic form of wet-dreaming going on. :eek:p:
Damn it TG who told you? :rofl:

I was actually gonna purchase that book too.. Just the local bookstore wants full price for it. I'm sure I can find it online much cheaper.
I just looked on amazon and found it for $10 used.

My workout today wasnt what I was hoping to do but I rushed out the house and didnt write out my routine. Oh well it was a nice change of pace for sure.

Workout
Hack squats 10 deep breath rest periods
3 plates*15, 2 plates*12, 1 plate*15

Seated leg curls superset with leg ext
90*12,12,12
100*15,14,13

Seated calves superset with seated leg curls
135*12,11,10
45*15,15,15

Was a short workout that took about 45 minutes. Didnt rest much and it totally kicked my ass. Will definitely be working on my cardio. Got winded more than anything. Really worked on contracting the muscles today. Wish I had done squats, but didnt really have anyone I trusted to spot me.

Friday will be shoulders. Saturday I plan on doing arms. Figure it will be a good idea to a workout in before I gorge myself silly with bar b q. I invited my sister to lift with me Saturday, but it is unlikely she will show. I will admit I have gotten used to lifting by myself.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Wish I had done squats, but didnt really have anyone I trusted to spot me.

Friday will be shoulders. Saturday I plan on doing arms. Figure it will be a good idea to a workout in before I gorge myself silly with bar b q. I invited my sister to lift with me Saturday, but it is unlikely she will show. I will admit I have gotten used to lifting by myself.
I feel you're pain. Ive asked random ppl to spot me on squats before and they just stand 5 steps behind me and look like a deer in headlights. I too workout by myself. To bad you dont live closer to the Chi! :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha it is all good. It is a link to my log so it is ok. When people pimp there log in my log I think that is weird lol.

My last deadlift set tomorrow will be 455*3+ I only mention the last set because it is really the only one that matters. Interested to see how many reps I can get. Charged up my ipod so I should have some good music to play.

Speaking of music been hearing this on the radio, but finally found out the name of it today.
song started out kinda slow, almost country like, but got going towards the middle.....at least i could understand the lyrics-big plus, imo.:veryhappy:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel you're pain. Ive asked random ppl to spot me on squats before and they just stand 5 steps behind me and look like a deer in headlights. I too workout by myself. To bad you dont live closer to the Chi! :lol:
Lol well I usually dont get that bad of a spot. It is just not a populated gym. Ya I am nowhere near Chicago lol. I dont think I could handle a big city anyway.

My friend Matt should be back in the gym soon. He talked about doing deadlifts at the base fitness center and I said they werent allowed. Sad part was he believed me because they are that dumb there lol.

song started out kinda slow, almost country like, but got going towards the middle.....at least i could understand the lyrics-big plus, imo.:veryhappy:
Ya I wouldnt use it as a workout song. Maybe as a to the gym hype song. Dont like the idea of hitting a slow part in the middle of a set. I do like the lyrics.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Lol well I usually dont get that bad of a spot. It is just not a populated gym. Ya I am nowhere near Chicago lol. I dont think I could handle a big city anyway.

My friend Matt should be back in the gym soon. He talked about doing deadlifts at the base fitness center and I said they werent allowed. Sad part was he believed me because they are that dumb there lol.
Hahah no deadlifts allowed.. Tell him they're to dangerous.. :lol: Yeah lots of ppl around here it gets annoying sometimes but on the flip side hot girls everywhere!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop the Presses!

There were 2 hot(enough) girls at the gym today. So weird when it happens. Ok back to your regularly televised program of "Tomahawk Times"

Hahah no deadlifts allowed.. Tell him they're to dangerous.. :lol: Yeah lots of ppl around here it gets annoying sometimes but on the flip side hot girls everywhere!
He believed me because they are so annoying there. We are doing deadlifts they are going to be loud... get over it.

Ya I dont like large groups of people. Would be nice to have more hot girls around though.

Workout
Military press
130*3, 150*3, 170*7

Arnolds Short rest
75*8, 55*8, 35*12

Lateral raise DBs short rest
25*8, 20*10, 15*12

Lat pull downs with wide super ROM bar(need to get a pic of this bar)
100*15,15,15,15

Seated DB snatches(will be a regular)
12*15,15*12,12

Military press wasnt quite where I hoped it would be. Still not to bad I guess. I might have went too narrow though. Arnolds felt good and then doing the lateral raises was a nice way to follow them up.
The lat pulldowns felt unique. Like I said I need to take a pic of the bar. It is angled downward so the ROM is extended.
The seated DB snatches were great for my rear delts. First time I have ever tried them. I have a feeling they will be super sore tomorrow. If you havent tried them I suggest them especially if you are lacking in the rear delts department.