I dont feel anything on dbol

Rage_vii

Awards
Hey, curently trying first cycle with 40mg dbol, but i dont feel anything out of the normal.
Is my stuff a buff or some fake?
Anyone seen this product before?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brand and how long have you been on it ?(please dont say 1st dose lol)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmhh never heard of the brand, hopefully someone else would be able to chime in

but yes within 3-5days i believe you start to see Dbol (metanabol) sides, after a week you start to see that water weight .. it does a number on your cholesterol levels

suxs if its fake .. not a fan of compound and honestly shouldn't be your 1st cycle or anyone elses.

I woulda done a trusted legal cycle and go from there .. just my thought.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but after 2 weeks you're strength should've gone dramatically up. Out of curiosity how has your diet been the last 2 weeks? If you've only been eating twice a day then nothing will work

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never seen that brand. After 2 weeks on 40mg, even if you changed nothing about your diet or training you should have gotten a little stronger and added some water weight or muscle fullness. Probably fake/bunk

pheeroni

Awards
Hell, even after the first dose of dbol i see noticeable strenght.

Water retention start usually 1wk+ tho.

I think that's fake

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hell, even after the first dose of dbol i see noticeable strenght.

Water retention start usually 1wk+ tho.

I think that's fake
Ya, if I took 40mg pre workout on day 1 I would notice it in the gym.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if i took 40mg, i would prolly stop after day2-3 .. 3 is pushing it lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey, curently trying first cycle with 40mg dbol, but i dont feel anything out of the normal.
Is my stuff a buff or some fake?
Anyone seen this product before?
I personally don't "feel" much from Dbol.

Have you been tracking your weight? That is a Much better sign than "feel".

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really doubt you got fake Dbol honestly. Usually Dbol is used to fake other, more expensive things, like Var. Dbol is super cheap! The raw powder is hardly more expensive than Test.

As for "feel", I'm not sure you will necessarily feel anything. Especially if it's under-dosed, which is common in some brands, mostly Chinese ones. Try taking a bit more an hour before your next workout. See if you feel more aggressive and strong in your lifts. It should be obvious, but you're not going to instantly become Superman.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It
I personally don't "feel" much from Dbol.

Have you been tracking your weight? That is a Much better sign than "feel".
This as another thing, wtf do ppl think there going to "feel" I see this too often, if your feeling something it's probably a negative side effect. If you feel nothing then that's awesome.

You don't want to feel your steroids other then feeling good. Depending on your goals, You want to see the scale weight and your strength go up. Or you want to see bodyfat dropping while maintaining your strength and improving your overall appearance.

If your using gear for a sport specific advantage you want to feel good, have high energy levels and see improvement in your craft.

When I am off everything, cruising on 150mg of test, or running a cycle, I feel exactly the same

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really doubt you got fake Dbol honestly. Usually Dbol is used to fake other, more expensive things, like Var. Dbol is super cheap! The raw powder is hardly more expensive than Test.

As for "feel", I'm not sure you will necessarily feel anything. Especially if it's under-dosed, which is common in some brands, mostly Chinese ones. Try taking a bit more an hour before your next workout. See if you feel more aggressive and strong in your lifts. It should be obvious, but you're not going to instantly become Superman.
It's rare you get fake dbol when the other things from that company are real.

When you're dealing with a company that no one's ever heard of it's very likely that every product they sell is fake.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually just sent the picture of the bottle to 3 different ppl. None of the three have ever seen it before.

Rage_vii

Awards
Hmm, i eat a little more than before i started. I dont feel bigger, no extra energy than usual, dont feel any better pump or anything 🤔 and its not even cheap here.. almost 100usd for 100 tabs(10mg)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hmm, i eat a little more than before i started. I dont feel bigger, no extra energy than usual, dont feel any better pump or anything 🤔 and its not even cheap here.. almost 100usd for 100 tabs(10mg)
🤦

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, i eat a little more than before i started. I dont feel bigger, no extra energy than usual, dont feel any better pump or anything and its not even cheap here.. almost 100usd for 100 tabs(10mg)
Damn .. who suggested this to u ?

I’d pick a fight

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump it up to 60mg each day. Then come back after a couple weeks.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It

This as another thing, wtf do ppl think there going to "feel" I see this too often, if your feeling something it's probably a negative side effect. If you feel nothing then that's awesome.

You don't want to feel your steroids other then feeling good. Depending on your goals, You want to see the scale weight and your strength go up. Or you want to see bodyfat dropping while maintaining your strength and improving your overall appearance.

If your using gear for a sport specific advantage you want to feel good, have high energy levels and see improvement in your craft.

When I am off everything, cruising on 150mg of test, or running a cycle, I feel exactly the same
Dbol can be felt. Out of any compound it's known also for it's euphoric/mood boost aspect. I'm sure it's to do with a dopamine/gaba increase? Don't quote me though. Moreplatesmoredates did do a video on it.

Alot of people report the mood effect from dbol specifically.

I personally don't like the compound. The back pumps/pain are horrendous. I would wake in the morning feeling like I had done 40 deadlift sets the day before. Destroyed my lower back.

In terms of results. It just whacks a huge amount of water onto you. It does build some mass but it's mostly just water. Which in a strength aspect is perfect.

For the OP. I doubt it's fake dbol as it's such a cheap compound. Give it more time and see how it goes 👍

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dbol can be felt. Out of any compound it's known also for it's euphoric/mood boost aspect. I'm sure it's to do with a dopamine/gaba increase? Don't quote me though. Moreplatesmoredates did do a video on it.

I personally don't like the compound. The back pumps/pain are horrendous. I would wake in the morning feeling like I had done 40 deadlift sets the day before. Destroyed my lower back.

In terms of results. It just whacks a huge amount of water onto you. It does build some mass but it's mostly just water. Which in a strength aspect is perfect.

For the OP. I doubt it's fake dbol as it's such a cheap compound. Give it more time and see how it goes 👍
Ya it can make some ppl feel good, I'm one of them, it can make other ppl feel like crap. But typically when ppl talk about "feeling there steroids" that's not what there talking about. Most are expecting to feel like there ON something almost like a rec drug, there expecting some kind of feeling that dosent really exist. I here it all the time.

I can't feel the deca kicking in, or I don't feel the Winny ect.

We're talking about 2 completely different things

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Also did you check out the bottle or the company? It's HIGHLY LIKELY that it's fake.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bottle kind of looks retro hell maybe the stuff is from the 80's. LOL
Just for the fact I couldn't find reviews and a few guys I sent the picture to who have been using here for years or even decades leads me to believe it's a company that doesn't really sell steroids it just sells stuff and puts names of steroids on the bottle.

Dbol is probably the least likely to be faked, but if a company doesn't sell any real products which there are lots of companies that don't sell any real products obviously it would be fake. Am I 100% certain here, no absolutely. But if I had to place a bet I would bet on the company selling fake products unless somebody can find some reviews or something about them cuz I couldn't find anything

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya it can make some ppl feel good, I'm one of them, it can make other ppl feel like crap. But typically when ppl talk about "feeling there steroids" that's not what there talking about. Most are expecting to feel like there ON something almost like a rec drug, there expecting some kind of feeling that dosent really exist. I here it all the time.

I can't feel the deca kicking in, or I don't feel the Winny ect.

We're talking about 2 completely different things
Sure, Dbol can be felt by Some users.
... But Definitely Not by all.
How would I know for sure?
I personally don't Feel Dbol much, one way or another.
(y)