Unanswered On Test, dont cum much?

MuscleTechnician

Awards
On 600mg per week of test E.
I ejaculate very little. Started since i started test. Is it from my testicles being shut off?

My orgasam and ejaculate volume are both weaker.

I didnt know test would make me not cum much and make my orgasam not as pleasant

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is like the 12th thread you’ve started.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really don’t want to be mean but have you even read ANYTHING before doing your cycle? Mostly any questions are good to ask but yours as so retarded it makes no sense...

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is like the 12th thread you’ve started.
And what’s with the 600mg test.. the **** some of the people run on this site and then they post a pic of how they look and it’s like dude.. you clearly don’t know what your doing in the kitchen and the gym.. more so in the kitchen because you can train balls to the walls day in and out.. but if you eat like **** you gonna look like ****. Off topic I know but it’s just something I noticed..

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And what’s with the 600mg test.. the **** some of the people run on this site and then they post a pic of how they look and it’s like dude.. you clearly don’t know what your doing in the kitchen and the gym.. more so in the kitchen because you can train balls to the walls day in and out.. but if you eat like **** you gonna look like ****. Off topic I know but it’s just something I noticed..
^^^^ This!! I couldn't agree with this post anymore ..

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and guess your the same kid (with a different profile) who kept asking how to get bigger loads.....

Just a bit weird bro, who gives a ****

Helpmebrahs

Awards
I'm not spamming some random website as a advertisement you moron! why don't you report the OP for spamming multiple threads on the same topic of sexual related issues.

The Lin Institute has been active since 1998 - Almost any sexual related issue can be found from the information on that site or by asking the Doctor there who specializes in sexual and orgasmic dysfunction.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not spamming some random website as a advertisement you moron! why don't you report the OP for spamming multiple threads on the same topic of sexual related issues.

The Lin Institute has been active since 1998 - Almost any sexual related issue can be found from the information on that site or by asking the Doctor there who specializes in sexual and orgasmic dysfunction.
Is this the same Doc you were saying called DHT the gay hormone or something like that? Seems reputable.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and guess your the same kid (with a different profile) who kept asking how to get bigger loads.....

Just a bit weird bro, who gives a ****
Hmmmm. I wonder if it is...

I’m all for degrading her and all, but spraying her down with a half cup of jizz isn’t that important.
It’s not even in the same realm of importance as fucking her well imo.

Reactions: Nac

Helpmebrahs

Awards
No its not and its very clear that I'm being singled out and filtered for a semi-troll post in the past.

It was Dr. Rand McClain who mentioned that the grey hair doc on youtube. What I was saying was out of context.

There's a ton of information on that site from years of people having issues! I don't think your going to find any institute online that has dealt with that issue specifically. Many people at bb.com did not like some of the sources because it showed how heavy creatine intake can create issues.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
I'm semi-shutdown have to find a outlet to vent :mad:

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmmm. I wonder if it is...

I’m all for degrading her and all, but spraying her down with a half cup of jizz isn’t that important.
It’s not even in the same realm of importance as fucking her well imo.
This, lol.

Most regular chicks could give 2 fucks about your load size.

Wanna impress a woman? Get your oral game down so you can make her orgasm multiple times. God status achieved.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn you sexy beasts making me horny right now

Chrisbenches

Awards
Op needs to look into a electric prostate massager... that should do the trick.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for the ment.