AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The last couple days I've been busier than sh1t, and haven't had time to update everything. Now that I have time I wanted to bring everyone up to speed on what's been going on...

My planned pics on Sunday didn't happen for a couple reasons. I didn't have time because I was so busy, and i also ended up going to a nephews birthday party and ate cake, ice cream, and other things that I shouldn't have for a burn day. The result was a lot of bloat and water retention.....not good for pics. So...I will just plan to do pics this weekend after I get this current bloat cleaned up...more on that in a minute.

Yesterday and today's workout was absolutely incredible. I matched or nested PRs in many chest and back exercises, and my pumps have been absolutely insane! I had quite a Carb up yesterday, and you add that to the bloat I carried over from the weekend, and I ballooned up to 168 this morning. That is the heaviest I've been in weeks. So even though today is technically a build day, I'm keeping the carbs low, and the Cal's will be down from a typical build day and probably be under 2400 to clean up some.

The good news is that because of all the glycogen and water I was carrying, I was very full. I can honestly say I have NEVER looked as huge as I did this morning. It was nice! You combine that with the 4 caps of Agmatine I had preworkout, and the result was pumps that were almost painful! I think the Agmatine and extra glycogen really added to my performance, and the reason I had such good workouts ;)

Chest/triceps (yesterday)

BB flat bench
135x15
225x14
245x8
265x4
235x8
225x10

DB incline bench
80sx12 (PR)
85sx9x8 (PR)
80sx10
70sx12

DB flyes
50sx12
55sx10x10
50sx10x10

Cable flyes (double drop sets)
80x10, 60x9, 40x10
80x8, 60x8, 40x9

Triceps push Downs (vgrip)
120x10
130x10x9 (PR)
120x10
110x12

Back/biceps (today)

Tbar rows
180x15 (PR)
225x9 (PR)
205x9
195x11
180x12

DB rows
105sx12 (PR)
110sx11x10 (PR)
105sx10

Dorsiflexor
285x14 (PR)
300x10 (PR)
315x8 (PR)
285x10

Cable rows
180x10
170x10x10

Alternate DB curls
50sx10x9
45sx10

DB preachers
50x10x9x8
Wow man, your constantly hitting PR's workout after workout! Can only imagine the beast mode you will enter come next cycle! Especially if you decide on the dark side! ;-)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just caught the whole "ballooned up to 168" comment! You make a lot of people jealous with that sarcasm. :-D I'm running about 174 at the same height nearly, and can't imagine being that damn strong at six pounds less. Incredible RR!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
For 164, you are a strong mofo. I've followed and learned more from your logs than anyone elses, so its always nice to see you kill it man. Keep pushing the weight.

We getting pics anytime soon?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow man, your constantly hitting PR's workout after workout! Can only imagine the beast mode you will enter come next cycle! Especially if you decide on the dark side! ;-)
Thanks brother! I try to kill it daily. I will never let myself fall short over a lack of effort, that much you can bet on!

The dark side is no longer a question of if. ....its more a question of when, but it is tentatively scheduled for late may-early June and I'm working with a "good friend" on setting things up. So far the plan (subject to change) is....:sgrin:

Test E
NPP
Masteron
Var
HCG

12 weeks is what I'm thinking for a very lean bulk

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For 164, you are a strong mofo. I've followed and learned more from your logs than anyone elses, so its always nice to see you kill it man. Keep pushing the weight.

We getting pics anytime soon?
Guys the one thing I stress is how much weight doesn't matter. So many people put too much emphasis on it when they should be looking in the mirror. There are so many things that go into that number we look at on the scale. What is your overall body composition? What is your height? Bone structure? Frame? There are actually guys out there at my height that weigh less than me and bench 400+ believe it or not.

Im just saying, don't worry about the scale too much. Most people that see me think I weigh at least 185 and I've heard even higher. I'm bigger and stronger at 165 than I was a little over a year ago at 200!!.....oh and I am ripped now too :sgrin:

Pics will be up this weekend. Probably will be final pics as I think i have less than a week of the supps left

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Guys the one thing I stress is how much weight doesn't matter. So many people put too much emphasis on it when they should be looking in the mirror. There are so many things that go into that number we look at on the scale. What is your overall body composition? What is your height? Bone structure? Frame? There are actually guys out there at my height that weigh less than me and bench 400+ believe it or not.

Im just saying, don't worry about the scale too much. Most people that see me think I weigh at least 185 and I've heard even higher. I'm bigger and stronger at 165 than I was a little over a year ago at 200!!.....oh and I am ripped now too :sgrin:

Pics will be up this weekend. Probably will be final pics as I think i have less than a week of the supps left
That's a really good point Rick. The scale is very subjective in respect to frame and build. I have ppl at my work guess I'm 185......I just laugh. It's the opposite, but regardless your strength is proof of quality, dense muscle. That is what makes us strong IMO. There is something to be said about strength to weight ratio though and yours is quite good.

There is a power lifter at my gym I watch squat 695 while I'm doing box squats with 315. One of the guys "spotting" him, who had a gut, looks over at me after this dude squatted and said "You picked the wrong day to squat". I couldn't help but laugh and walk off to the next part of my circuit. That power lifter is a fat, over grown gorilla. Or at least he looks like that. He trains two kids and those fockers are fat too. I wouldn't trade my strength for his if it meant we traded bodies. I mean if I weight a bazillion pounds and had a fat head, I could prob squat 695 and sh1t little children too....:lol:
Rick, you and I have very similar goals. Be strong, look great, and crush iron. It is a delicate balance and one I'd have to say you balance much better than I do.

:soapbox:

Good work as always. I can't wait for your run with the dark side....

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother! I try to kill it daily. I will never let myself fall short over a lack of effort, that much you can bet on!

The dark side is no longer a question of if. ....its more a question of when, but it is tentatively scheduled for late may-early June and I'm working with a "good friend" on setting things up. So far the plan (subject to change) is....:sgrin:

Test E
NPP
Masteron
Var
HCG

Thats quite a bit for a first AAS cycle man. I would drop the NPP and the Mast.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you respond so well to EPI I'd drop the var too and run the EPI strong.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh BTW bro, I don't know if anybody asked yet...

But no pics of the wheelz bro? We gotta make sure your hitting em hard enough and they're on par with the rest.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it looks a little heavy for a first AAS cycle, but I want the cycle to be damn good. I was originally going to do just test with an oral kickstart, but I really want to go beyond that. Nothing is set in stone yet but what I have laid out is what I'm still planning so far. I appreciate the input. I'm trying to get as much of that as I can!

My lower body is definitely lacking (except calves) behind my upper and always has, but I have brought it up quite a bit over the last year or so. I will try and get some pics up of the lower body this weekend along with the others.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Test E
NPP
Masteron
Var
HCG

Dang son. I need me some hcg.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts too?....I think he thought we were talking about the test booster maybe...lol
I think so too

In other notes I am super jelly. I would love to start a pinning cycle. Man... Lol. Good luck man! Stay safe and have fun!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts too?....I think he thought we were talking about the test booster maybe...lol
Yes I thought they were one in the same. My bad. Just read what the difference was. Omg was I wrong.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think so too

In other notes I am super jelly. I would love to start a pinning cycle. Man... Lol. Good luck man! Stay safe and have fun!!
I plan to have lots of fun!!....and always safe ;)

Aromisin,Arimadex, or Letro along with Caber I already have should take care of any "problems" should they occur

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I thought they were one in the same. My bad. Just read what the difference was. Omg was I wrong.
No problem bud. Happens all the time!!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Subbing to skim back through your log when I have time. Keep up the good work man.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went pretty much Carb free yesterday with the exception of one medium sweet potato and it helped clean up some of the water retention, but not all of it. I was at 166 this morning so I dropped a couple lbs of it anyways. Tomorrow is a burn day which should clean up even more.

I definitely want to make sure I'm full, yet lean and very dry for the final pics this weekend. My plan is to Carb up pretty good on Friday and get pretty full, then I will be low to no Carb until Sunday night. Hopefully between that and cardio, I can be pretty dry by Sunday afternoon when I plan to take pics. I'm even considering getting some Epson salt to take a bath in Saturday night to be even more dry...

I'm not sure how much of a difference there will be in my last pics, but I have dropped a little bodyfat, even though it hasn't been much at all. I added Cal's to workout days which slowed things down considerably, but I still dropped a tad and I'm sure the raspberry ketones helped that happen. I know I'm under 6%, but I will get an accurate measurement along with the pics this weekend ;)

Today's workout was pretty good. Nothing earth shattering as far as performance, but I think from getting a little depleted yesterday it may have affected performance a tad. It was still a good workout nonetheless, and I have to say that Agmatine really does pretty well for pumps even when coming into a workout pretty depleted! That says a lot right there!

Shoulders/calves/hamstrings/ABS

DB shoulder press
80sx12x10x9
75sx11x10

DB lateral raises
45sx10
50sx9x8
40sx12

DB shrugs
110sx12x11x11x10x10

Cable upright rows
190x8
180x9
170x10

Seated calf raise
185x17
220x12x11x11x10
195x13

Rope cable crunches (superset with leg raises)
200x15, BWx10
200x15, BW x10
200x15, BW x10

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Nice cable crunches. That's the full stack, no?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio and burn today.....

Started off with 30 minutes treadmill this morning running 8 MPH for a 400+ cal burn. I will be hitting another 30-45 minutes this afternoon on the elliptical for 400-500 Cal's more burned.

I'm still trying to clean up some of this bloat and its coming along pretty good. I was 166 after yesterdays build day which is better, so tomorrow I should be 165ish. I can tell since some of this water has dropped that I've leaned a little more. I seen a more prominent vein on my abdominals that was more faint the last time I noticed it. I will be able to tell more changes tomorrow as I dry out I'm sure. Today's diet is going to be low cal, low Carb, and super clean. Probably end up under 2k with less than 40-50g carbs

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't done those in so long. I use draw bridges for my abs and do windsheild wipers while extended some times. It seems to get all of my abs and obliques more.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
How often does everyone even work there abs? I feel that tightening my abs through core workouts they get a good enough workout just from that. I hardly workout my abs maybe 2-3 times a month, and when I do its pretty short 20 minutes max consisting of leg raises weighted abs crunches etc.

Just wondering how everyone goes about it.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I haven't done those in so long. I use draw bridges for my abs and do windsheild wipers while extended some times. It seems to get all of my abs and obliques more.
Holy sh*t, just seen you're new avi pic. Most impressive haha.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How often does everyone even work there abs? I feel that tightening my abs through core workouts they get a good enough workout just from that. I hardly workout my abs maybe 2-3 times a month, and when I do its pretty short 20 minutes max consisting of leg raises weighted abs crunches etc.

Just wondering how everyone goes about it.

I typically do ABS once per week and its usually just 4-5 supersets between the rope cable crunches, leg raises, and weighted decline sit ups.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I work them twice a week isolated but adding thickness to your core is more dead lifting and squatting IMO.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Incredible workout today! Hit more PRs on both biceps and triceps. I didn't get to push quads as hard as I wanted because my lower back had gaslight pain in it that the higher the weights was, the more it was aggravating it. I still couldn't believe some of my lifts. Went up 10 lbs over my previous PR on weighted dips and did the same amount of reps. It felt damn good repping out ten with (3) 45lb plates hanging off my belt. Got a lot of stares on those!

Dried out quite a bit and looked damn ripped more than ever this morning at 165. Thanks to Agmatine Vascularity was off the chain and pumps were HUGE despite a depleted state. Veins are coming in everywhere. Can't wait to get an accurate measure of bodyfat this weekend.

I only have a few more days of the RK and the Agmatine, so this log will be wrapping up soon. Final pics/measurements this weekend!!

Arms/quads

Squats
135x15
225x10
245x8
225x10x10x10

Leg press
8 platesx15
10 platesx10x10x10x10

Weighted dips
BW + 90x15
BW + 135x10x8 (PR!!!)
BW + 90x13

Skull crushers
105x12 (PR)
115x11x10 (PR)
105x10

DB hammer curls
55sx12 (PR)
60sx11x10 (PR)
55sx11

DB preachers
50sx12 (PR)
55x10x10(PR)
50sx11

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of ab work up in here! I think I'll be more motivated to do ab work once I lean out a little more.

That's a lot of PRs for one workout!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of ab work up in here! I think I'll be more motivated to do ab work once I lean out a little more.

That's a lot of PRs for one workout!

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I was thinking the same thing.
That there were a lot of PR's in that workout?

or

You need to start working out Abs harder as you get leaner?

Because if it is the Abs thing, I say Fug that dude, there is no time like the present, need a strong core my brotha, do not neglect your abs and obliques!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That there were a lot of PR's in that workout?

or

You need to start working out Abs harder as you get leaner?

Because if it is the Abs thing, I say Fug that dude, there is no time like the present, need a strong core my brotha, do not neglect your abs and obliques!
Yah and you lose core strength very quickly when neglected....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah and you lose core strength very quickly when neglected....
Exactly....I try always make sure I'm getting some form of core work in

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word on the Street is ScottyDoc is gonna get as lean as RickRock, if not leaner, by SUMMER!!! That's just what I hear anyway!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Burn/cardio day....

Did 60 minutes of cardio. First 30 minutes was running at 8.3 MPH. My endurance has increased so much in the last couple months that I've been able to add speed to my running every week. 7 MPH most feels like nothing anymore...lol. The last 30 minutes I did incline treadmill walking 3.5 MPH @ 10% incline. Total burn was 975 Cal's

I'm looking pretty lean today. My diet today has been pretty much carb free except trace amounts for my fast breaker. It was pretty much 100% protein with 2 scoops of whey, 14 oz chicken breast, 5 oz Greek yogurt (plain), and one slice of LN cheesecake. Tonight I may have some carbs and the diet probably won't be as clean. I will dose RK before the meal like always to minimize damage. Hopefully this will let me fill up just a little bit for pics, but still allow me to dry out by tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to take my last bit of Agmatine to help get a fuller "pumped" look for the pics also. Hopefully everything works out as planned :fingersx:

Tomorrow I will have the bodyfat measurements and pics and since I only have a few caps of Agmatine and RK left, it will be the last day of my log. Its been fun, but all good things must come to an end :(

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word on the Street is ScottyDoc is gonna get as lean as RickRock, if not leaner, by SUMMER!!! That's just what I hear anyway!!!
You shouldn't believe everything you hear Scotty.....jk :laugh:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh......for the AI sports guys,

Any idea when you guys are going to be doing another BIG sale? I need to stock up on Recoverpro and some other goodies.

Also tried doing 2 scoops of lemon and 2 scoops of raspberry the other day, and gotta say it was awesome!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well here are my final pics from today. I took bodyfat measurement and I've mostly stayed the same since adding Cal's to workout days, but may have dropped just a tad and a bit leaner since I do have some veins coming in better and and ABS have tightened up a little more. I came up with a range of 5.7-5.9% on bodyfat with a weight of 165 today

ForumRunner_20120318_204759.png

ForumRunner_20120318_204637.png

ForumRunner_20120318_204556.png

ForumRunner_20120318_204542.png

ForumRunner_20120318_210215.png

ForumRunner_20120318_210454.png

ForumRunner_20120318_210356.png

ForumRunner_20120318_210315.png

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well here are my final pics from today. I took bodyfat measurement and I've mostly stayed the same since adding Cal's to workout days, but may have dropped just a tad and a bit leaner since I do have some veins coming in better and and ABS have tightened up a little more. I came up with a range of 5.7-5.9% on bodyfat with a weight of 165 today

View attachment 54352

View attachment 54351

View attachment 54350

View attachment 54349

View attachment 54356

View attachment 54359

View attachment 54358

View attachment 54357
As usual, looking ripped as all hell! Nicely done sir! Like the new poses too and the legs aren't as behind as you make them seem.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awsome job and log man.
Very well done.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Change your name to Lean Rock haha

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Agmatine: I really didnt know exactly what to expect from Agmatine at first to be honest. I knew that it was a product that was supposed to produce some great pumps, but it ended up being much more than that. After adding Agmatine in, my performance in the gym went upward almost immerdiately. The effect on pumps was far bigger than I had expected. I was dosing 1g (4 caps) of Agmatine preworkout most of the time, and at that dose the pumps could almost get painful at times they were so big, especially if I had carbed up pretty good the night before. Im not going to say that Agmatine caused me to have some nice strength gains from dosing it, but I think its a strange coicidence that my strength went up and I was hitting PRs after I started taking it, and previously i had been somewhat stagnant on strength. If anything it really enabled me to push harder through the sets which aided the performance increase. It was even suggested to me to try taking Agmatine before bed, and that it would help sleep. I decided to try that, and it did have an effect on giving me a better, deeper sleep while waking up more refreshed. This product has exceeded all my expectations and I can see why Agmatine Sulfate is quickly becoming a very very popular supplement. i will be using it again very soon!! 10/10

Raspberry Ketones: I had been reading about how raspberry ketones help with fat loss and reduce fat storage so I was pretty excited to try it out since it fit my goal so well of trying to get to 6% bodyfat through a recomp. Dosing of these are 2 caps 30 minutes before meals and it fits nicely that it basically gets taken the same time as a nutrient partitioner. After adding it in, it did seem to help accelerate the fat loss as well as help to minimimize damage when I wanted to have a big cheat meal or a lot of carbs. I noticed less bloat the next day after eating a lot of carbs so the effects were apparent. After researching more I have found that there are also a lot of nice health benefits from raspberry ketones as well. It was even talked about and recommended by the "Dr OZ" show!! I am planning on using these as a staple right along with my nutrient partitioner in the future. I am sure you will see raspberry ketones popping up in a lot of fat loss supplements and fat burners in the future. 10/10

Thanks again to AI Sports for the oppurtunity!! :clap2:

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

View attachment 54352

View attachment 54351

View attachment 54350

View attachment 54349

View attachment 54356

View attachment 54359

View attachment 54358

View attachment 54357

Good Lord Rick. Veins everywhere. Very well done sir. One day and I mean one day I will be like this. Only a bigger version hopefully. It has been an amazing year for you that is for darn sure.... :notworthy: :clap2:

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Impressive Rick. You've done a fantastic job. Might have to pick up some raspberry ketones for the cut that im doing now.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log and thank you for such a comprehensive final review! I can definitely see a stack like this being pretty popular, especially considering the cost.

Thanks again!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Great job man. I love the Agmatine, I haven't tried RK yet!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys! It was a lot of fun!