AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Incredible Rick. You are in godly shape man. You may be 166, but you are JACKED son, absolutely Jacked. Not to sound too meatheaded but I def wouldn't pick a fight with you. You look like you could just a tear a focking bear in half bro. Way to go.

The fact that you looked so freaking Jacked on just Sarms......I can't wait till you come over to the dark side of things. Most guys on this side haven never even looked that lean, sh1t I've never been that lean. Way to go bro, way to focking go.

Thanks a lot Morry!! The dark side may come fairly soon...maybe this summer. Its been calling my name for a long time, and I may need answering in the short future...:sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have you below 6, measure again :)
You think so Doug? I will recheck again soon, but I will say this. I do have a habit of measuring on the big side. I did get some sub 6% numbers a couple times, but I didn't believe them and tried to make sure I was getting the right measurement on the calipers....but maybe I should check again. I should probably show my wife how to do it just to see what she comes up with for comparison

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout was incredible! I hit the best numbers on bench that I've seen in months. Even matching the same weight and reps as when i was on my diesel/EPI cycle! Things are going great right now. Getting bigger, stronger, and more shredded by the day...

I am looking absolutely ripped right now. I've never been this happy with my appearance and I look much improved from even my peak physical shape from summer. That was 6-7 months ago and at that time I was [email protected]% at my best, so I've made some respectable progress in that short time ;)

The pumps this morning got so big, that they almost got painful when I started my triceps work....very reminiscent of when on cycle! I'm convinced that Agmatine is the real deal!!

My fat loss has definitely accelerated since adding in the Ketones. Its much harder to cut up the lower you go in bodyfat but I was still able to drop around 0.4% this last week which is huge! I will definitely have these in anytime I'm shredding up and I will probably continue to use them throughout the spring and summer to help stay shredded for the good weather.

Chest/triceps

BB flat bench
135x15
225x15
245x8
265x4
235x9
225x10

DB incline bench
80sx12x11x10
75sx11x10

Cable flyes
80x10x9
75x11x10
70x12

Decline bench machine
180x15
215x10
205x9
180x12

Triceps push Downs
120x10x10x10x9

Triceps machine (reverse preachers)
190x10
200x9
190x9
180x10

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you are a beast for your size. Unbelievable. Nice job.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick amount of weight on those lifts bro!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot Morry!! The dark side may come fairly soon...maybe this summer. Its been calling my name for a long time, and I may need answering in the short future...:sgrin:
You most definitely have came along way brother..... Dude. You're gonna blow up on test and whatever you choose to run. Gonna be crazy. Being that lean and never using AAS.. Watch out AM!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what is your next run layout?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what is your next run layout?
Its still undecided right now....most likely Test E @ 500-600mg with an oral kickstart...possibly EPI since it is sooooo good to me! :sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You most definitely have came along way brother..... Dude. You're gonna blow up on test and whatever you choose to run. Gonna be crazy. Being that lean and never using AAS.. Watch out AM!
We will see brother. One thing is for certain....when the time comes I'm going to give it hell!!!:firedevil:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its still undecided right now....most likely Test E @ 500-600mg with an oral kickstart...possibly EPI since it is sooooo good to me! :sgrin:
Hmm.... Same cycle I had in mind had I gone that route, too many options it's so hard to decide what to do!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm.... Same cycle I had in mind had I gone that route, too many options it's so hard to decide what to do!
Its still in the air for me too really. I'm still working getting my wife ok with the pinning. If I can't get it past her it wont happen. I've already mentioned it and she hasn't said yes or no to it yet....just kinda tries to change the subject..lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its still in the air for me too really. I'm still working getting my wife ok with the pinning. If I can't get it past her it wont happen. I've already mentioned it and she hasn't said yes or no to it yet....just kinda tries to change the subject..lol
Lol, same thing that proves to be an issue here Rick! Why can't they understand!!! Either way I'll be along for the ride.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Your vascularity is incredible!! Good job man!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking absolutely ripped right now. I've never been this happy with my appearance and I look much improved from even my peak physical shape from summer. That was 6-7 months ago and at that time I was [email protected]% at my best, so I've made some respectable progress in that short time ;)

The pumps this morning got so big, that they almost got painful when I started my triceps work....very reminiscent of when on cycle! I'm convinced that Agmatine is the real deal!!

My fat loss has definitely accelerated since adding in the Ketones. Its much harder to cut up the lower you go in bodyfat but I was still able to drop around 0.4% this last week which is huge! I will definitely have these in anytime I'm shredding up and I will probably continue to use them throughout the spring and summer to help stay shredded for the good weather.
Those are some pretty heavy statements!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great updates about the fat loss Rick

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Last chic I dated suspected for a while. Then she "said" she saw a vial one time. Finally, one night I told her and said, "You want to watch me pin tomorrow" she actually wanted to watch. So the next day I pushed a needle into my quad right in front of her. She loved the body, loved the libido and after some simple explanation she was ok with it.

Lol, same thing that proves to be an issue here Rick! Why can't they understand!!! Either way I'll be along for the ride.
Get her to watch "Bigger, Faster, Stronger"

It is a great film, but more importantly shows WHY AAS are illegal and it isn't bc they are dangerous. No offense to any of the PH or DS buffs around here, but injectable AAS are much less likely to kill you then the liver trashing never know exactly what is in it PH or DS. Just my two cents.

Luke.....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It is a great film, but more importantly shows WHY AAS are illegal and it isn't bc they are dangerous. No offense to any of the PH or DS buffs around here, but injectable AAS are much less likely to kill you then the liver trashing never know exactly what is in it PH or DS. Just my two cents.

Luke.....
I agree, I think it's just easier for her to accept me taking them in pill form then having a bunch o needles in the house. Wish I could get her to watch the movie, tried once. Even if I get her to agree I still have to overcome my needle fear too lol!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You think so Doug? I will recheck again soon, but I will say this. I do have a habit of measuring on the big side. I did get some sub 6% numbers a couple times, but I didn't believe them and tried to make sure I was getting the right measurement on the calipers....but maybe I should check again. I should probably show my wife how to do it just to see what she comes up with for comparison
Yah I have always had you pegged for measuring on the high side by about .5 to .75 percent there may be a pond or 2 somewhere I can't see but don't know where you''re hiding it.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Yah I have always had you pegged for measuring on the high side by about .5 to .75 percent there may be a pond or 2 somewhere I can't see but don't know where you''re hiding it.
I agree, He should go do one of the air displacement tests!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really want me to tell you where I'm hiding that extra couple lbs you can't see?!....and it ain't bodyfat.... :poke: :rofl:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last chic I dated suspected for a while. Then she "said" she saw a vial one time. Finally, one night I told her and said, "You want to watch me pin tomorrow" she actually wanted to watch. So the next day I pushed a needle into my quad right in front of her. She loved the body, loved the libido and after some simple explanation she was ok with it.

Luke.....
Already went that route. She watched the whole thing with me. It did manage to change her stance from "hell no" to "I don't want to talk about it"....so I guess its progress. I will get her there eventually...the question is when

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well haven't had much time to update for the last day but things are still going great. Today's workout as well as yesterday's went very well. I'm still getting the big pumps and looking vascular as sh1t. I did get a little bit of bloat going on yesterday for the first time on a while, but its went down some today. Tomorrow is a cardio/burn day which should clean me right up ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was the bloat from?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was the bloat from?
The "C" word.......CARBS!!!!! ::shocked:

I had a little much yesterday and indulged :food:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The "C" word.......CARBS!!!!! ::shocked:

I had a little much yesterday and indulged :food:
And I bet you look just terrible now RR...... NOT!!! Bloat to you is probably oh I cant see my bottom two abs as clearly!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assumed it was carbs. I was looking for the dirty details. :lol:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a great cardio session this morning. I kept the intensity pretty high for 30 minutes and ran at 7.5-8 MPH for the full time which netted me a 425 cal burn. Sweat was pouring pretty good and the heart rate was up to a good amount.

Looking very full this morning. Had a decent amount of carbs yesterday and my weight is back up to 167, but I am looking even leaner than last week, so everything is going perfect right now. I can see some new veins coming in a few places, and I think my goal is right around the corner ;)

I may try out the agmatine before bed tonight to see how well that works since it was recommended and give my thoughts on it tomorrow...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Had a great cardio session this morning. I kept the intensity pretty high for 30 minutes and ran at 7.5-8 MPH for the full time which netted me a 425 cal burn. Sweat was pouring pretty good and the heart rate was up to a good amount.

Looking very full this morning. Had a decent amount of carbs yesterday and my weight is back up to 167, but I am looking even leaner than last week, so everything is going perfect right now. I can see some new veins coming in a few places, and I think my goal is right around the corner ;)

I may try out the agmatine before bed tonight to see how well that works since it was recommended and give my thoughts on it tomorrow...
That's awsome man keep u the good work...
Maybe try a GDA the next time u eat carbs ;)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
With how lean he is, I'd imagine he needs the carbs to fuel the beast cardio workouts.

It's always better to feed a little more and workout longer than stay in caloric deficit and not be able to push things. Add fuel and make that fire bigger.

I'm sure his carbs are med to low glycemic foods that do a good job replacing glcogen stores.

If the guy had any fat on him, maybe he could skip the carbs altogether. Def not the case with Rick.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, right now I am looking pretty damn good and I am in a happy place with my appearance right now. Had a nice burn day yesterday with my diet on point, which put me back to a very lean ripped and dry 165 this morning. Every few days when I go and get things cleaned up good, I see some nice changes from the previous time, so progress is still trucking right along and hasn't slowed much if any at all. My next pics in a little over a week or so should be great!

Workout today was pretty awesome. I hit some PRs on my arm work which was nice. I didn't push my quads too much because they was actually a little sore from yesterdays cardio.

Pumps were nice and big again, and my vascularity is almost getting insane how much the veins are popping during curls and other exercises. Agmatine really impresses me on what it can do for workouts!

I think I may be pi king up some more Agmatine soon along with some more raspberry ketones too. They have definitely helped me lean for sure

Quads/arms

Squats
135x15
225x10
245x8x8
225x10x10

Leg press
10 platesx10x10x10x10
8 platesx15

Weighted dips
BW + 90 x 15 (PR)
BW + 115 x 10 (PR)
BW + 90 x 12

Skull crushers
95x15 (PR)
105x10
115x9 (PR)

BB curls
95x12 (PR)
105x10 (PR)
115x9 (PR)
105x9
95x10

DB hammer curls
50sx12 (PR)
55sx10 (PR)
60sx9 (PR)
55sx9

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow nice job bro, PRs all over the place!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear that you're still looking even more vascular and leaner. Keep up the great work. I was asked to PM you, so I'll be getting with you, soon. It's a good thing. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awsome man keep u the good work...
Maybe try a GDA the next time u eat carbs ;)
Actually I am using one, and have been for the past year or so, so I'm good to go there. Even with a GDA, you can still get the bloat from taking in too many, which on occasion will still happen ;)

With how lean he is, I'd imagine he needs the carbs to fuel the beast cardio workouts.

It's always better to feed a little more and workout longer than stay in caloric deficit and not be able to push things. Add fuel and make that fire bigger.

I'm sure his carbs are med to low glycemic foods that do a good job replacing glcogen stores.

If the guy had any fat on him, maybe he could skip the carbs altogether. Def not the case with Rick.

I still love carbs just like the next day (at least on my workout days). My plan is low to no carb on cardio/rest days and moderate to moderately high carb on workout days, so I'm constantly getting the glycogen depleted and then filling back up again. It also explains why my weight can fluctuate as much as 3-4 lbs between cardio days and workout days

Awesome session again.
Thank you Jeff!!

Agreed...
Thanks Scotty!!

Wow nice job bro, PRs all over the place!
Thanks bro! Still killing it daily!

In to see how night time dose goes
For you
It was a good recommendation. I will have details in my update ;)

Great to hear that you're still looking even more vascular and leaner. Keep up the great work. I was asked to PM you, so I'll be getting with you, soon. It's a good thing. :D
Thanks man. Yeh, its crazy how well things are going. Ive NEVER been this lean, never been this strong, and never been this big. I am literally getting the best of both worlds right now and at the top of MY world right now :sgrin:

I'm definitely interested in whatever the PM will be about. You have my attention my good friend!....and a good thing you say?! :woohoo:

Ok....today is a normal cardio day/burn day for me.

I hit the treadmill for about 70 total minutes this morning. I must say that my cardiovascular endurance is absolutely insane right now. I started out running at 8 MPH and I never felt like slowing down and felt like I coupld go forever, so I just kept it going for over 30 minutes and I know I could have probably done the whole time at 8.5 MPH if I wanted to push it. I never felt gassed or winded or anything. This is the best cardiovascular shape I have been in for my entire life.....including high school!! (which was 20 years ago) After the running, I spent the next 40 minutes or so doing incline treadmill walking (10% @ 3.5 MPH). My total burn for the session was 1100 cals :D

This morning i weighed in at 166 and looking just crazy ripped. I am in awe at how well things are going. I'm leaning out continuosly and steadily while setting PRs in the gym. My chest looks to be filling out a little more and my arms are looking a little bigger also. I have veins coming in all over the place, and my performance strength wise is the best it has ever been. I have been killing it in the gym every day, and it has been paying off...the results speak for themselves!

I dont know how much Agmatine has a hand in things, but I have seen a big increase in strength ever since it was added in. I was under the impression it was more of a supplement for pumps and what not (mostly preworkout benefits), but I think there is more to it. It has definitely exceeded my expectations and has me sold as a great addition and it has other benefits as well. Which brings me to my next point....SLEEP! After the recommendation from StopStalking, I tried dosing Agmatine before bed. I did 500mg (2 caps), I can honestly tell you that I slept much deeper, much better, and I woke up feeling very refreshed and very well rested. I honestly didnt expect much out of it, but it really surprised me at how well it worked for that. I dont know why it worked, but it did!

Ive been doing some more reading lately on raspberry ketones, and they are really starting to come forth as a tried and true supplemet for fat loss. There is quite a bit of research out there on it, and a lot of health benefits as well from them. I know for a fact that they have helped me get leaner, and I think they are something that easily become a daily staple just like a GDA. kit works great because the dosing on it pretty much has you taking it the same time as your GDA/nutrient partitioner (30 minutes before meals) so taking it is easy and convenient!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awsome man

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another cardio burn day today. Last night I ended up having a big cheat meal, which does happen on Saturday nights on occasion. My dieting can be hard on my wife at times, so sometimes on the weekend I will treat her to eating out a bit. So, today I was at 166.5 upon waking, but the bloat wasn't bad at all and i still looked very lean and ripped without too much washout from water retention.

I ended up hitting the treadmill even harder than yesterday for a full 75 minutes. I am still in awe at how much my endurance has increased. I did the first 30 minutes running at 8.2 MPH for the full half hour, and then did incline treadmill walking for the remaining 45 minutes 10% incline @ 3.7 MPH.....total burn 1135 Cal's!! :run:

....now on to some GREAT NEWS! I decided to take some new bodyfat measurements today to judge progress, as I've seen some more nice noticeable changes over this last week. I did several 3 point caliper measurements and I honestly couldn't believe what I was coming up with. I was coming up with a range of 5.8% to 6.2% bodyfat!! So....an average of those numbers puts me at 6% on the nose which means I have officially met my goal on bodyfat! I really have lost no weight the last week either, and I had some PRs in the gym so its been 100% recomp!

I've extended my fast a little today and the Cal's will be on point and the diet will be 100% clean. I'm not having any carbs at all except trace amounts until my last meal where I will have a sweet potato as my only Carb source today. Fast breaker will be chicken Caesar salad, plain Greek yogurt, fat free cottage cheese, and 2 scoops of whey. Just dosed some raspberry ketones, and now I'm ready to break fast! :food:

Will be heading into the gym in the morning after a dose of Agmatine to hit chest and tris hard and hopefully some more good numbers to report...:fingersx:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another cardio burn day today. Last night I ended up having a big cheat meal, which does happen on Saturday nights on occasion. My dieting can be hard on my wife at times, so sometimes on the weekend I will treat her to eating out a bit. So, today I was at 166.5 upon waking, but the bloat wasn't bad at all and i still looked very lean and ripped without too much washout from water retention.

I ended up hitting the treadmill even harder than yesterday for a full 75 minutes. I am still in awe at how much my endurance has increased. I did the first 30 minutes running at 8.2 MPH for the full half hour, and then did incline treadmill walking 10% incline @ 3.7 MPH.....total burn 1135 Cal's!! :run:

....now on to some GREAT NEWS! I decided to take some new bodyfat measurements today to judge progress, as I've seen some more nice noticeable changes over this last week. I did several 3 point caliper measurements and I honestly couldn't believe what I was coming up with. I was coming up with a range of 5.8% to 6.2% bodyfat!! So....an average of those numbers puts me at 6% on the nose which means I have officially met my goal on bodyfat! I really have lost no weight the last week either, and I had some PRs in the gym so its been 100% recomp!

I've extended my fast a little today and the Cal's will be on point and the diet will be 100% clean. I'm not having any carbs at all except trace amounts until my last meal where I will have a sweet potato as my only Carb source today. Fast breaker will be chicken Caesar salad, plain Greek yogurt, fat free cottage cheese, and 2 scoops of whey. Just dosed some raspberry ketones, and now I'm ready to break fast! :food:

Will be heading into the gym in the morning after a dose of Agmatine to hit chest and tris hard and hopefully some more good numbers to report...:fingersx:
Wow bro that is just incredible! Such a low BF% is a hell of an accomplishment. I am also amazed at your calorie burn and speed on the treadmill. I just left the gym after a cardio/ab burn and I think my total calorie burn was only about 500 calories. LMAO

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Just amazing man, I'm blown away with how hard you work.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow bro that is just incredible! Such a low BF% is a hell of an accomplishment. I am also amazed at your calorie burn and speed on the treadmill. I just left the gym after a cardio/ab burn and I think my total calorie burn was only about 500 calories. LMAO
Thats actually a pretty good cardio session. I just go for the longer burns on weekends along with extended fasts. Works very well for me to clean up over the weekend

Just amazing man, I'm blown away with how hard you work.

Thanks a lot bro! :cheers:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the link. Subd in. I skimmed but cant seem to put together your training sched. What days u lift n what days you run. You are extremely defined and symmetrical, Yet you do a lot of basic movements... I have always strived to hit the muscle from every angle every week.. Training each muscle except legs twice a week directly. Would u say I'm going about things wrong?

What gda r u currently using?

When you do your incline walking do you hold onto the treadmill at all? I'm surprised you do so much cardio n still have thst much muscle.. I do pretty close to the amt you do... N I've always thought it was why I can't gain muscle.. I rarely distance run anymore though.. I do mostly HIIT with only about 5-10 mins of straight running to warm up. Also think I overtrain at times leading to higher cort n bf... Your physique is my ultimate goal.. I follow IF as well, and am 5'7 160 but look nothingggg like you! So thats why all the questions. You have quite a bit of ph experience n are considering the dark side.. I messed w both n most likely did it wrong n far too young (18-20) I am 23 now with sloww metabolism and bad hormone levels. Nothing low enough for any hrt though.. Pretty close :/

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the way you take measurements you could be around 5.5 in actuality... doesn't matter that much now you can just maintain for the summer .. you're set...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the link. Subd in. I skimmed but cant seem to put together your training sched. What days u lift n what days you run. You are extremely defined and symmetrical, Yet you do a lot of basic movements... I have always strived to hit the muscle from every angle every week.. Training each muscle except legs twice a week directly. Would u say I'm going about things wrong?

What gda r u currently using?

When you do your incline walking do you hold onto the treadmill at all? I'm surprised you do so much cardio n still have thst much muscle.. I do pretty close to the amt you do... N I've always thought it was why I can't gain muscle.. I rarely distance run anymore though.. I do mostly HIIT with only about 5-10 mins of straight running to warm up. Also think I overtrain at times leading to higher cort n bf... Your physique is my ultimate goal.. I follow IF as well, and am 5'7 160 but look nothingggg like you! So thats why all the questions. You have quite a bit of ph experience n are considering the dark side.. I messed w both n most likely did it wrong n far too young (18-20) I am 23 now with sloww metabolism and bad hormone levels. Nothing low enough for any hrt though.. Pretty close :/
It seems to me that you are really overthinking things, and could possibly be overtraining as well. IMO hitting each bodypart once per week is enough for all larger muscle groups and smaller muscle groups like arms and calves could be hit twice. That is pretty much how i do things and has always worked well for me on strength, growth, etc....but things always have to be tailored to your specific situation. There are no cookie cutter routines that work for everyone....everybody is different and responds to training differently. Make sure you limit your gym sessions to 60-75 minutes max and keep the amount of sets to no more than 20 or so for large muscle groups and no more than 10 for small muscle groups.

My cardio and weights are done different days...not on the same day. Thats why they are referred to as build days and burn days. I train and eat for my goal that day. Build days I train to build muscle and eat 20% over maintenance (2800 cals-3k cals) and burn days I do an hour or so of cardio and eat 20% below maintenance (1800-2k cals). Genrally this comes out to 4 build days and 3 burn days per week right now.

My GDA I'm not sure I can mention here anymore since they are no longer board sponsors...I'm sure you can figure that one out ;)

When i do incline treadmill walking I never grab or hold onto the treadmill. Defeats the purpose. Cardio is not catabolic or will keep you from building muscle if done correctly and diet is right

A little late but sub'd. You are a cardio Killa.
thanks for joiniung bud!

So the way you take measurements you could be around 5.5 in actuality... doesn't matter that much now you can just maintain for the summer .. you're set...
Maybe doug....but I still dont believe I am as low as the calipers say, probably mental....but yeh I'm pretty much set and going into maintenance on bodyfat ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe doug....but I still dont believe I am as low as the calipers say, probably mental....but yeh I'm pretty much set and going into maintenance on bodyfat ;)
You are not going to think so till you look back on your pics a couple of months from now... funny thing perception...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks rick. Yea I got which one it is.. I like that one too. 20 sets for lArge n ten for small a week? Or session? You hit chest once a week so maybe 4 exercises 5 sets just example.. Shoulders would u classify as small?

And for bis/tris 10 sets over the two sessions in the week? Or 5 sets twice a week?
Last- just curious do u separate each lift day with a burn day? Thank you

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really want me to tell you where I'm hiding that extra couple lbs you can't see?!....and it ain't bodyfat.... :poke: :rofl:
Doug... You walked right into that one Brother!!!

Rick... You must be referring to that useless fluffy stuff between your ears! :nutkick: