What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
or like a liquid shot, like that new drink mix MN dot or some crap. its like a syrup you squirt into water instead of powder.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

phantom

Awards
  • Established
WOW-awesome guys! and i read the cop caps are pretty much done too. next satck im thnkn all sns ba/focusxt/plcar/agmatine/cop and might throw in lclt

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
WOW-awesome guys! and i read the cop caps are pretty much done too. next satck im thnkn all sns ba/focusxt/plcar/agmatine/cop and might throw in lclt
That could very well work, because I've been hearing the ETA for COP and PLCAR are the same. :D

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I can't quote on my cell but yes a standardized fenugreek caps if you can fit a gram a cap that would be awesome probably expensive as well but ill buy a bottle a month. Oh see if you guys could do auto ship like Amazon, I get supps charged and auto shipped monthly now.
Fenugreek isn't worthwhile IMO because studies on it are very dubious.

Pearl12

Awards
any chance SNS is competitive edge labs hon hormonal line? I had a dream last night it was and I had discovered it.

Any word on bulk citrulline malate? or capped?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
any chance SNS is competitive edge labs hon hormonal line? I had a dream last night it was and I had discovered it.

Nope, they have no relation to each other.

Although, CEL will (at some point) be releasing a non-hormonal line of products.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nope, they have no relation to each other.

Although, CEL will (at some point) be releasing a non-hormonal line of products.
No there is no affiliation ,however i have known Steve for many years and he is a great guy(in and out the forums),not to mention his reps are some of the best on the boards right now ~~~HOWEVER when CEL does release our new stuff I am gonna give Steve a run for his money:):)...he will be putting in more hrs

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd like to see them release methyl clostebol.

yea, i know it aint gonna happen, but you asked. :D

and when our stuff gets released, you bet i'll be up to date on the science, ready to work hard. it's gonna be tough though, sns has some good sh!t already.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
No ther is no affiliation ,however i have know Steve for many years and he is a great guy(in and out the forums),not to mention his reps are some of the best on the boards right now ~~~HOWEVER when CEL does release our new stuff I am gonna give Steve a run for his money:):)...he will be putting in more hrs
I'm pretty sure the only way Steve can put in more hours than he presently does is if they start adding hours to the day.

Looking forward to your new products guys.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

No affiliation. SNS has actually been around for several more years than they have as well.

CM would be in bulk powder, not capsules.

I'm pretty sure the only way Steve can put in more hours than he presently does is if they start adding hours to the day.

Pretty much lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad CM isn't capped cuz I like the sour taste on my tongue :D

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I was thinking the exact same thing. Introducing new 30 hour days?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
If Steve is willing to pay me a nice salary, I'm willing to move to Virginia and work in house with him.

Although, I'd probably spend the additional 6 hours a day laughing at everyone with a southern accent. But there would still be about 24 productive hours.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No there is no affiliation ,however i have known Steve for many years and he is a great guy(in and out the forums),not to mention his reps are some of the best on the boards right now ~~~HOWEVER when CEL does release our new stuff I am gonna give Steve a run for his money:):)...he will be putting in more hrs
Thanks for this and Definitively Steve is a great guy no dude of this ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking more like getting him some clones..b/c it worked out in the end in 'Multiplicity'...plus had a handful of situations in which hilarity ensued...thread relevancy 10/10...i.e.: SNS Clone

phantom

Awards
  • Established
wanna start gettn an sns carnitine stack goin with alcar/plcar-any word on the plcar caps eta?

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
healthy competition is where it is at! what makes the country run!!

the wheels keep turning at SNS,that is for sure! they won't stop anytime soon either! ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If Steve is willing to pay me a nice salary, I'm willing to move to Virginia and work in house with him.

Although, I'd probably spend the additional 6 hours a day laughing at everyone with a southern accent. But there would still be about 24 productive hours.
Move from Vegas to VA? Yea, right :p

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I attended a wedding at Monticello.....trust me you dont want to go to Va:p

obvious

obvious

Awards
1) Capped Pramiracetam

2) High-dose Ginkgo Extract (50:1 Extract, 24% glycosides and 6% terpene lactones)

3) Caffeine-Free FOCUS XT!! (kidding... I know it's coming. I'm just impatient)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
gotta say im pretty stoked for the PLCAR caps to arrive-should be an awesome addition

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a hot selling supplement too, if SNS can have a potent standardized extract we are talking fruitcakes here.

If only they can make a formula (an expensive one that is) combining Irvingia gabonensis, 4-PBA and TUDCA we have the ultimate leptin powerhouse!

Or a cheaper formula would be Irvingia gabonensis, Glucosamine HCl, Calcium Lactate, Histidine, Leucine and some anti-oxidants we have a sick leptin supplement there as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1) Capped Pramiracetam

2) High-dose Ginkgo Extract (50:1 Extract, 24% glycosides and 6% terpene lactones)

3) Caffeine-Free FOCUS XT!! (kidding... I know it's coming. I'm just impatient)
We definately wont be doing anymore racetams.

Caff Free Focus XT is coming. :)

Irvingia gabonensis
Not that familiar with it.

gotta say im pretty stoked for the PLCAR caps to arrive-should be an awesome addition
ETA should be just a couple weeks.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
-any word on servings/price for plcar. also glad you guys went with plcar instead of gplc

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its one of the hottest fat loss supplements out there, It comes from Mango.

I really think it is something you should look into...I think your company can make good money off of this if you have a high quality trustworthy extract.
I already looked into this months ago.