What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd really like to see someone make a stano-drol clone.
I'm sorry, but we wont be doing any products of that type I doubt.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
still hoping for these tie dye shirts

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone mentioned a high extract 4-Hydroxyisoleucine? ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I keep hearing reps talk about a caffeine -free Focus XT version coming out. What flavor is it going to be???
That's a surprise :D

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Test booster with:

Shilajit

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)

DAA

Red Korean Ginseng Root Standardized to at leat 5% Ginsenosides

7-Methoxyflavone 150-200mg OR 50mg of Androst-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione

and I think adding in a prop blend for RBC increase with ingredients like
5-Formyl-Tetrahydrofolate
Methylcobalamin
Portulaca Oleracea Extract (Standardized For = or <5% Flavones
Pine Bark Extract (85% Proanthocyanidins
Astaxanthin

or if you can come out with just a prodcut for overall health with shilajit/curcumin/ R-ALA/ and a B vitamin complex that would be pretty cool IMO

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Test booster with:

Shilajit

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)

DAA

Red Korean Ginseng Root Standardized to at leat 5% Ginsenosides

7-Methoxyflavone 150-200mg OR 50mg of Androst-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione

and I think adding in a prop blend for RBC increase with ingredients like
5-Formyl-Tetrahydrofolate
Methylcobalamin
Portulaca Oleracea Extract (Standardized For = or <5% Flavones
Pine Bark Extract (85% Proanthocyanidins
Astaxanthin

or if you can come out with just a prodcut for overall health with shilajit/curcumin/ R-ALA/ and a B vitamin complex that would be pretty cool IMO
You will be quite pleased with what we have in the works. I can't say too much, but some of the ingredients you have mentioned will be making an appearance.

We already have bulk DAA capsules and powder, and it's available at the best price per serving of any DAA I have seen. There is also a good bit of Inhibit-E left in stock at quite a few retailers, so make sure you stock up on the original before its gone. ;)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keep hearing reps talk about a caffeine -free Focus XT version coming out. What flavor is it going to be???
THIS! The added caffeine is the main reason why I have not tried focus xt yet. Offering Focus XT both with and without caffeine would be nice.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
THIS! The added caffeine is the main reason why I have not tried focus xt yet. Offering Focus XT both with and without caffeine would be nice.
We are doing the one flavor trial run of caffeine free to see how it sells.

The reason we have always had caffeine in there is that taking 200 mg of caffeine in a nootropic product like Focus XT is very different than taking 200 mg of caffeine by itself because of the synergy with the nootropics.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its in the works bro, just doing final touches on few products

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Focus XT is not only one of my favorite supplements from SNS, it is one of my favorite supplements I have ever used. I am in love with the stuff. This is no secret.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT is not only one of my favorite supplements from SNS, it is one of my favorite supplements I have ever used. I am in love with the stuff. This is no secret.

which flavor you working on now bro ?

im tasting some pink lemonade :)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys should look into an Arachidonic acid product. I've heard raws are expensive, but if SNS could make an ArA product and sell it for cheap i'd be thrilled. Huge ArA fan here :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you guys should look into an Arachidonic acid product. I've heard raws are expensive, but if SNS could make an ArA product and sell it for cheap i'd be thrilled. Huge ArA fan here :D
Very interesting suggestion :thumbsup:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally never had much results with AA. I know many others who have. I am just not one of them unfortunately.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Personally never had much results with AA. I know many others who have. I am just not one of them unfortunately.
Aww man I love the stuff. I have used 4 arachidonic acid products and only 1 has dissapointed me. The others gave me ungodly pumps and strength gains. I did cycle two close together so maybe that was why the other cycle didn't work, however I believe it was due to impurities. ArA also seems to work best in softgel form, but more expensive unfortunately :(

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA is a hit and miss seems like .. I wish masscaps XP were still available .. It was like 1/3rd the price of the xfactor lol

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk ArA is out of the question because of the patent, I doubt Bill would allow us to make a product that is a direct competitor to their flagship product.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Bulk ArA is out of the question because of the patent, I doubt Bill would allow us to make a product that is a direct competitor to their flagship product.
True. Only reason I suggested is because iforce and axis labs had a product containing ArA. :sadpanda:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
True. Only reason I suggested is because iforce and axis labs had a product containing ArA. :sadpanda:
They do, but the ArA amt if prop blended, so really hard to say whether getting an effective dosage or not

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both are products that failed for me. So I have them listed under what Steve had just mentioned. This is just my personal opinion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

jack999

Awards
liver assist is a great product, but it would be awsome to get a cycle assist product with a higher potency,(nac-coq10-milk thistle)that would cover all bases. Theyre's only a handful of good quality products out theire...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im a fan of coq10 myself .. heart, liver & kindney support all in one :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Great point, also I believe Krill Oil is another versatile product for multiple purposes.

How much CoQ daily is needed to protect all internal processes and organs on cycle?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would be really down with this....I love ArA/XFA...and it's been suggested to dose it with TTA....which I was just looking at in your line....:bigok:

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
out of the question for a few reasons!

big fan here too,great for a lot of things!

really liking all the ideas!!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Great point, also I believe Krill Oil is another versatile product for multiple purposes.

How much CoQ daily is needed to protect all internal processes and organs on cycle?
Bump on the optimal amount of daily CoQ for a trained male looking to sustain health?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bump on the optimal amount of daily CoQ for a trained male looking to sustain health?
I am not sure that there would be an agreement between alot of people on the answer. I am sure synapsin could give the most scientific response. For myself, I take between 100 and 150 mg per day.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
After reviewing the available information a few years ago, I have since dosed it at 150mg/day.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dinoii always recommended it at 150+ which can be a litte expensive and not particularly "cost -effective" ~ especially when most dont dose it at that proper times or store it appropriately.:(
I've found Celery seed and hawthorn just as effective for dealing with BP

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Dinoii always recommended it at 150+ which can be a litte expensive and not particularly "cost -effective" ~ especially when most dont dose it at that proper times or store it appropriately.:(
I agree,with that being said if you like co-q10 like myself then 100-150mg is just fine. If I see ubiquinol on sale then I go with that at around 50-100mg at times.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
After reviewing the available information a few years ago, I have since dosed it at 150mg/day.
I am not sure that there would be an agreement between alot of people on the answer. I am sure synapsin could give the most scientific response. For myself, I take between 100 and 150 mg per day.
Thanks so much for the great responses everyone! I am going to throw around some rep points after this post, I really appreciate it. Also, celery seed sounds like a whole lot more cost effective!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much for the great responses everyone! I am going to throw around some rep points after this post, I really appreciate it. Also, celery seed sounds like a whole lot more cost effective!
I stocked up during one of the "Puritans Pride" brand sales. I've still got 10 bottles left from their last "Buy 1 Get 2 Free" sale.