What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Could you bring back a short run of methyldrol XT....it was such a great clone of SD. anyone that took this or the original knows, it doesnt have half the sides that the newer clones have....dont even get me started on my love affair with pheradrol XT back in the day....
I wish we could/would. It's just way too hot and not worth the risk. Between the constant federal issues, and the personal injury lawsuits that are getting thrown around (what feels like) daily by dip**** kids (who's parents don't do any parenting) and can't read the label.

Any kind of profit that could be made just becomes a moot point when considering all of that.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Sustamine would be awesome. Preferably powder 500g tubs!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
These are actually some great suggestions, will forward to the boss tomorrow morning.
THANKS! :)

4-Hydroxyisolecine, for some reason, is VERY scare in the marketplace - even though I believe it holds huge promise, and is also derived from a very cheap source material.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
THANKS! :)

4-Hydroxyisolecine, for some reason, is VERY scare in the marketplace - even though I believe it holds huge promise, and is also derived from a very cheap source material.
All I will say is this: Steve and I have had lengthy discussions about this ingredient. :yumyum:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
clones of everything please (legal and illegal)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Looking at some of these requests you guys have to keep inmind whether they will sell or not, some of the more obscure lesser known supplements are not going to be worth it for SNS to release.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Icarian 50% extract
Cissus 10% extract +curcumin
Coleus Forskohli 20-50mg actives per cap
DIM
Alpha Yohimbine
Citrulline Malate
Sesamin

Those of you who haven't used curcumin are missing out
I have also had pretty extensive conversations with Steve about Curcumin. ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I have also had pretty extensive conversations with Steve about Curcumin. ;)
Nothing has ever taken inflammation away for me like Curcumin, helps with estrogen, glucose metabolism, helps cholesterol, it's anti-catabolic, it's just a powerhouse. It's most effective when taken with fat, if SNS could release it suspended in oil that would boost absorption quite a bit, i've used a product like that and it's amazing stuff.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Nothing has ever taken inflammation away for me like Curcumin, helps with estrogen, glucose metabolism, helps cholesterol, it's anti-catabolic, it's just a powerhouse. It's most effective when taken with fat, if SNS could release it suspended in oil that would boost absorption quite a bit, i've used a product like that and it's amazing stuff.
curcumin is 750 at walmart...

piperine is cheap too... combine them

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curcumin has got my vote :thumbsup:

//CC

jdrannin1

Awards
A fish oil/primrose efa would be nice.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I get my curcumin in with my daily dose of SNS liver assist =)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind seeing some Fadogia or Fenugreek from SNS; at a cheap price~would be cool :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't mind seeing some Fadogia or Fenugreek from SNS; at a cheap price~would be cool :)
I like the idea of using Fadogia in a product; just not sure how well it would sell as a stand alone ingredient for us.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of using Fadogia in a product; just not sure how well it would sell as a stand alone ingredient for us.
You could combine it with your DAA caps as a special batch run or something.(idk if that's feasible lol) :D Those are my two favourite test boosters. :yup:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could combine it with your DAA caps as a special batch run or something.(idk if that's feasible lol) :D Those are my two favourite test boosters. :yup:
Then I think you will be a really happy man in the near future ;)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get my curcumin in with my daily dose of SNS liver assist =)
standardized to 95% cant go wrong

very good product for health being .. i wasnt aware of the ingrdient .. but after googling the research .. it will become a staple in my diet :yup:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe 180caps bottle -500mg/cap ..decent priced as you always have it :yup:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YESSSS! 4-Hydroxyisoleucine! 40% Extract Yield Minimum (Promilin).
I would like to add 4-HO to this stack ;)

Oh wait forgot about this little guy

Your 1,3 is stronger then any other bulk I've tried, IMO

4-HO would be awesome

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the people wanting a 4-HO, I would like to see some elaboration on %, dosage, etc

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
4-HO, 4-HO... it's off to insulin modulation we go (do-do-do-do, da-do-do-do) 4-HO, 4-HO 4-HO 4-HO!

Haha reps
Thanks for the post ...it made me chuckle after a very crappy weekend.
For the people wanting a 4-HO, I would like to see some elaboration on %, dosage, etc
100% pure sytnthetic 4-OH
Nice, some momentum!

Well, basically something on par with or better than Source Natural's Promilin Extract, because they hold a monopoly on 4-Hydroxyisoleucine for some reason (well, raw capped at least).

Something like 40-60% standard from Fenugreek - but as long as it's true 4-HO with a high yield, it's all good. Source's product provides 100mg per 500mg total content of Promilin.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, some momentum!

Well, basically something on par with or better than Source Natural's Promilin Extract, because they hold a monopoly on 4-Hydroxyisoleucine for some reason (well, raw capped at least).

Something like 40-60% standard from Fenugreek - but as long as it's true 4-HO with a high yield, it's all good. Source's product provides 100mg per 500mg total content of Promilin.
This man knows his stuff !

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sustamine would be awesome.....
Im not sure the demand would be there as a stand alone on it. I like the idea, but not sure enough people are familiar with it.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure the demand would be there as a stand alone on it. I like the idea, but not sure enough people are familiar with it.
I agree with your concern. However, you could also market it to all endurance athletes and with the summer fastly approaching people will begin to worry about hydration more. I also feel like the popularity will continue to increase and it wouldn't hurt to be one of the first.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about sulbutiamine? ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with your concern. However, you could also market it to all endurance athletes and with the summer fastly approaching people will begin to worry about hydration more. I also feel like the popularity will continue to increase and it wouldn't hurt to be one of the first.
We will have a product coming out very soon that will cater much more to endurance athletes than sustamine alone would. And it will be very reasonably priced.

What about sulbutiamine? ;)
Not sure, I would like to hear more opinions on it.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, some momentum!

This ^^^^

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will have a product coming out very soon that will cater much more to endurance athletes than sustamine alone would. And it will be very reasonably priced.

Not sure, I would like to hear more opinions on it.
hell yeah!

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
Sounds exciting!:yup:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd really like to see someone make a stano-drol clone.