What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Since the Leucine peptides got turned down, what about leucine caps. I would like to use layne nortons idea of 2-3grams per meal (you can use BCAA as well but I'd prefer leucine) and I am not always able to have bagged leucine and mix a shake, or have 3-4 extra just leuicine shakes. I just wanna be able to pop 1-3 caps and be done with it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Since the Leucine peptides got turned down, what about leucine caps. I would like to use layne nortons idea of 2-3grams per meal (you can use BCAA as well but I'd prefer leucine) and I am not always able to have bagged leucine and mix a shake, or have 3-4 extra just leuicine shakes. I just wanna be able to pop 1-3 caps and be done with it.
This is what I do, especially during contest prep. I just order a kilo or 2 of Leucine for a few dollars, it's dirt cheap, and then churn out a few hundreds caps watching a movie at home in the big 000 size capsules that hold OVER a gram each! Very, very, inexpensive and easy since Leucine is so fine it caps like a dream.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
This is what I do, especially during contest prep. I just order a kilo or 2 of Leucine for a few dollars, it's dirt cheap, and then churn out a few hundreds caps watching a movie at home in the big 000 size capsules that hold OVER a gram each! Very, very, inexpensive and easy since Leucine is so fine it caps like a dream.
I'm lazy lol I'd rather just buy premade caps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alot of people have asked us to do BCAA caps, and we were thinking about providing them in a 4:1:1 ratio, so if we do that, maybe that will be acceptable? :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alot of people have asked us to do BCAA caps, and we were thinking about providing them in a 4:1:1 ratio, so if we do that, maybe that will be acceptable? :)
Leucine caps @ 1g each :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Leucine caps @ 1g each :)
Honestly probably wont happen. Would be extremely hard due to the density of the material to get 1 gram of leucine in a capsule.

And the powder is so much more cost effective.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
available in bulk instead of (or along with) caps, and you sir, have a deal! :veryhappy:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
available in bulk instead of (or along with) caps, and you sir, have a deal! :veryhappy:
We will be doing BCAA capsules, and then a more comprehensive BCAA Formula powder.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will be doing BCAA capsules, and then a more comprehensive BCAA Formula powder**.
now that ^^ is some sweet action there...

**this post receives schizm's seal of approval :bigok:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great news here :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I follow Layne's advice on the BCAA's too for my contest preps and found that it really helps me keep from losing too much mass. However, like steelwolf, I'd much rather just buy the product then spend the time to cap it myself! I found that even the unflavored BCAA powders are drinkable when I mix it with something else, for example flavored ElastiJoint.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAAs?!? AWWWWW YEAAAAH!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if this has been mentioned but...

Rhodiola Rosea...a high quality standardized cap. I would buy for sure. Make sure they are better than the rest of the bunch please!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if this has been mentioned but...

Rhodiola Rosea...a high quality standardized cap. I would buy for sure. Make sure they are better than the rest of the bunch please!
10% total Rosavins Sweet!

kvothe

Awards
how about stand alone bulbine product? I dont know if it has been mentioned before, would be interesting to see how this performs stand alone.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
What about theophylline or theobromine? Crazy stimulants and I'd love to see how they fair on their own.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how about stand alone bulbine product? I dont know if it has been mentioned before, would be interesting to see how this performs stand alone.
We may do something with Bulbine in it, but probably wouldnt be stand alone.

What about theophylline or theobromine? Crazy stimulants and I'd love to see how they fair on their own.
I am not sure that we would do them solo. I think they have more of a synergystic response with other things.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure that we would do them solo. I think they have more of a synergystic response with other things.
I've actually been doing a ton of research lately into those two (and a few other stimulant compounds). But, like Steve said, I think they would be best utilized in a non-standalone product.

jdrannin1

Awards
Any updates on creatin-ol phosphate powder?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
nice to see everyone excited over new products and potential products.....

what about CVM xtreme?? that is what I am most excited about!!!

Machmood

Awards
I havent read this entire thread but I would love to see an "all in one" Hormone booster/amplifier . Basically something that can boost test from multiple pastways AND lower estrogen at a reasonable price. Right now the only options are some stacks like DAA, AX and TZ, or DAA,AX and Erase, or DAA,Activate and Inhibit E.

Reactions: mw1
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
An herbal adaptogenic product would be sweet
I agree. I've been playing around with adaptogens (on and off) for a few years now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eta on c.o.p capsules? That plus agmatine dhould be great prewo
Should be within a month. I hate giving out ETA's bc stuff can so easily get held up.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Eta on c.o.p capsules? That plus agmatine dhould be great prewo

have you tried agmatine + sns arginine E2 matrix? the agmatine and norvaline is just unreal,literally.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
should make focus in crystal light "sticks" the single serving things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about a Focus XTx2?? ...Twice the stims of the normal Focus XT:D:D
You can always just add Adrena-G to it if you want that affect haha.

should make focus in crystal light "sticks" the single serving things.
May happen at some point. Minimums per flavor on those are really high, so it would likely be with only a handful of the flavors.