What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
An awsome adaptogen complex that works. Just a bunch of adaptogens that'l help a person be fit as sh!!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
psychoactive herbal blend
This!!!!!!!! Like something that wasnt even aimed at fitness, but just a trip with safe herbal stuff, hopefully nothing that caused false positives.

Also, a product that was basically 5% cissus powder with some cssu digesting enzymes, so I could take three tablespoons, and not get the cissus burps.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
This!!!!!!!! Like something that wasnt even aimed at fitness, but just a trip with safe herbal stuff, hopefully nothing that caused false positives.

Also, a product that was basically 5% cissus powder with some cssu digesting enzymes, so I could take three tablespoons, and not get the cissus burps.
We already have plans for a cissus powder, and I believe it is one of the products that will be brought out in the near future.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
excited about some other products know about ;) excited for the BCAA's too. Still lovin Agmatine though I will never get tired of that stuff.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
excited about some other products know about ;) excited for the BCAA's too. Still lovin Agmatine though I will never get tired of that stuff.
...we're in the same boat again man! also a 3rd product to be released I am SUPER Psyched about!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...we're in the same boat again man! also a 3rd product to be released I am SUPER Psyched about!!!
I think I know which one you are talking about ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine is by far my fav! When stacked with creatine nitrate I feel like my gonna blow up lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine+ Focus XT+ MCC+ COP= pure win

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agmatine is by far my fav! When stacked with creatine nitrate I feel like my gonna blow up lol
I agree those two are a wicked combo. It really makes you feel tight.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always thought agmatine was overrated on paper. Then I tried it, and thought even worse of it.
Citrulline malate is superior imho.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the stuff. How were you dosing it Royd? I almost feel the exact opposite that you do haha CM is alright but its never given me noticeable effects like agmatine.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always thought agmatine was overrated on paper. Then I tried it, and thought even worse of it.
Citrulline malate is superior imho.
hwatttttttttttt

Love agmatine, could never take on my heavy squat and deadlift days as the pump would be way too much, even at 500mg.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've played with it quite a bit. Taking as much as a gram for several days in a row.

I dunno. It's just not for me.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 gram is my standard dose, take it preworkout and on off days before bed.

stuff seems to work different for different people....sorry it doesn't impress ya :/

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
We already have plans for a cissus powder, and I believe it is one of the products that will be brought out in the near future.
Awsome! Just dont forget that the average smart SNS customer already knows about good internet deals, so price competatively!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awsome! Just dont forget that the average smart SNS customer already knows about good internet deals, so price competatively!
always do : )

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
1 gram is my standard dose, take it preworkout and on off days before bed.

stuff seems to work different for different people....sorry it doesn't impress ya :/
1g is my standard dose as well. I've been toying around with timing of the doses on off days, but I'm liking the 2+2 split dosing prior to heavy carb meals. Agmatine is god in my book.

When haven't we price something extremely competitively?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for more suggestions!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Bulk creatine nitrate.

Also, a pump product containing agmatine, creatine nitrate, citruline malate, arginine AKG(because the insulin pump effect is real) and micronized glycerol monostearate, with maby even some enzymes.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds amazing King Dong, i dont know about the GMS though alot of people arent fans.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, at the end of the day its technically a diuretic, so you might as well leave that out.
Really think the product would be awesome. Call it Pump-XT :D

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
really? one of my favorite supplements!

libido boost,round the clock pumps,endurance plus it just makes me feel good and healthy!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
And it would also boost Focus XT sales since everyone would stack the two for a preworkout pump product!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk creatine nitrate.

Also, a pump product containing agmatine, creatine nitrate, citruline malate, arginine AKG(because the insulin pump effect is real) and micronized glycerol monostearate, with maby even some enzymes.
hmhh nice pump suggestion .. with that formula u can do half or even less dose of akg/Ag
might be just too much ..atleast for me lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to see a Bioforge Equivalent like Vidasupps but maybe an even better formula...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a bca/eca supplement i can sip on during my workouts!

and tumeric! the herbal clenbuterol wonder supplement!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a bca/eca supplement i can sip on during my workouts!

and tumeric! the herbal clenbuterol wonder supplement!
ive never tried tumeric...that good eh?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never tried tumeric...that good eh?
according to studies. that and quercitin.

they both have shtty oral bio availability though, so you'd need a lot.

i've used quercitin, but havn't man'ed up to buy a few bottles of tumeric (not that it's expensive, just get busy, you know)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I heard that tumeric can activate a suicede gene in damaged heart cells. Not a worry for most people but if youve ever pushed it too hard while taking something like Maximize V2...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I heard that tumeric can activate a suicide gene in damaged heart cells. Not a worry for most people but if youve ever pushed it too hard while taking something like Maximize V2...

IMO it would be a pretty easy thing to test. Just give a low dose to people with ticker problems and do blood work after a week/month. If nothing bad happens up the dose etc...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any link to where you saw that? all the studies i've seen on tumeric have been nothing but positive.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for studies :D

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
do you guys carry a caffeine-free preworkout? If not I'd be interested to see that from you guys. Something that contains other stimulants but keeps caffeine out of the profile. Feel something like that could really be solid and hit a market of guys who want to avoid caffeine but want a little boost heading into the gym. Especially for the older crowd as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you guys carry a caffeine-free preworkout? If not I'd be interested to see that from you guys. Something that contains other stimulants but keeps caffeine out of the profile. Feel something like that could really be solid and hit a market of guys who want to avoid caffeine but want a little boost heading into the gym. Especially for the older crowd as well.
I believe there has been talk about a caffeine free focus xt.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fadogia agrestis product. I know some people dont like it, but the stuff works, and it works great.