What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
^^twill be one of the upcoming releases....when? soon!...how soon? <puts finger to lips> Shhhhhhhh, it'll be soon....
that would be awesome! can't wait for this to drop

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we need that bcaa/eaa product! then i wouldn't have to go anywhere else for my main supplement needs!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Bioavalable copper. Zink supplemetation can deplete copper, and some of us have been taking zink for so long that we could probably use a copper boost. when copper levels get low, it can cause some real body building problems.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Bioavalable copper. Zink supplemetation can deplete copper, and some of us have been taking zink for so long that we could probably use a copper boost. when copper levels get low, it can cause some real body building problems.
Just eat lots of nuts. :) cashews, peanuts, almonds, pistachios you name it.

madvillain

Awards
MultiVitamin - possible better than ot or similar to orthocore but without the added complexes and herbs
Libido Supplement -
Herbal nootropic + racetam blend - capsules
Greens Product
Carbohydrate product sourced from barley/ bulgar
CordyCeps
ARA
BCAA @ a 4:1:1

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A mutli-vit/libido product all in one would be pretty cool. The ultimate male multi lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Calcium d-glucarate
N -rala

Something I want all supp companies to carry is a natural bcaa/eaa product. Not cause I'm a tree hugger but because I don't like to use sucralose. I prefer stevia or that other new one the had that's in the quest nutrition bars.

madvillain

Awards
*brainfarting*
how bout drop the basic zma and and bring a ZMA+herbal sleep formula with gaba and l-theanine etc, -- ZMA-XT

and a preworkout based on agmatine and citruline

and i kno you guys are creating a sick test booster and a reformulated AI

and some herbal stuff for strength that rivals bf

and ......... :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
females can benifit from the slight boos in test something natural will give them, esp in the libido dept.

but if we released a multi vit, i'd hope it would at least be in a capsule form.

i hate tablets.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
MultiVitamin - possible better than ot or similar to orthocore but without the added complexes and herbs
Libido Supplement -
Greens Product
CordyCeps
ARA
*brainfarting*
how bout drop the basic zma and and bring a ZMA+herbal sleep formula with gaba and l-theanine etc, -- ZMA-XT

and a preworkout based on agmatine and citruline

and i kno you guys are creating a sick test booster and a reformulated AI

and some herbal stuff for strength that rivals bf

and ......... :D
i see a couple good suggestions there. keep them coming guys.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido Supplement -
Greens Product
CordyCeps
ARA
Libido supp: We have DAA and Yohimbine that would make a nice combo. Yohimbine has proven to be a potent vasodilator and improves blood blow to the genital region of both males and females.

What about an health-oriented sup CoQ10 based?
And a bunch of single ingredients capped, ala Now Food, just... cheaper lol
I like this idea. I think a CoQ10 + SAM-e combo would be killer, however, I don't even know if the two can go together, I just love them both and they have both been very effective for me.

madvillain

Awards
Libido supp: We have DAA and Yohimbine that would make a nice combo. Yohimbine has proven to be a potent vasodilator and improves blood blow to the genital region of both males and females.

tried it DAA and loved it, but not yohimbine not a fan of it. Was thinking along the lines of preform

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this idea. I think a CoQ10 + SAM-e combo would be killer, however, I don't even know if the two can go together, I just love them both and they have both been very effective for me.
^This sounds like a winner in my ears :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sam-e would be amazing to have at a great price .. Everywhere I look it's so expensive .. Great health benefits

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sam-e would be amazing to have at a great price .. Everywhere I look it's so expensive .. Great health benefits
I would love to carry SAMe as well, unfortunately it would be hard to compete with NOW,Jarrow,and Dr's Best...not to mention you really needs to be in glass bottles which would add more cost

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to carry SAMe as well, unfortunately it would be hard to compete with NOW,Jarrow,and Dr's Best...not to mention you really needs to be in glass bottles which would add more cost
I believe I read somewhere that SAM-e needed to be in a blister pack like Jarrow does, to preserve its effectiveness or something. It would be hard to compete as a standalone which is why we should make it into a SAM-e CoQ10 combo! :thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully this will be in the making sometime soon :D

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
a top of the line adaptogen would be killer! a high maca extract with one or two other things in there...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Topical Magnesium.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why?, oral has a high bio-availability.
it also has a high laxative effect lol.

plus i really like to use things like epsom salts...etc, .

madvillain

Awards
russian tarragon extract
99% l-dopa
4-hydroxyisoleucine

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
L-Dopa would be awesome.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys should start a lil program called "make-UR-Own-Preworkout" and basically have some ingredietns we can pick some and dosage etc and you guys mix it up add some flavor charge us for ingredients used and labor and mixing etc...i think that be really cool i dont think anyone is doing that if so i want someone to let me know about it.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
great suggestion by itself .. i would love to see a 75-99% by itself .. i think NOW has a 15%
Yeah, that would be nice. Might be pretty expensive though. PCT Assist has a mixed 20% and 95% blend, but iirc even that was expensive to put in the product.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
You guys should start a lil program called "make-UR-Own-Preworkout" and basically have some ingredietns we can pick some and dosage etc and you guys mix it up add some flavor charge us for ingredients used and labor and mixing etc...i think that be really cool i dont think anyone is doing that if so i want someone to let me know about it.
i can only imagine how many different opinions we'd get. would be an interesting thread though for sure.

GJN5002

Awards
I would love focus xt minus the food coloring/dye. its a great product but I try to avoid food coloring. This product tends leave me with blue teeth, lips, and **** haha.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I would love focus xt minus the food coloring/dye. its a great product but I try to avoid food coloring. This product tends leave me with blue teeth, lips, and **** haha.
Only.black cherry and berry collision had this issue. Manf. error thats been fixed. Pink lemonade is great btw.

Unflavored these ingredients taste horrid. Trust me its worth it...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for my idea

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
bump for my idea
Already is a website like that. I dont think it'd be cost friendly for the consumer. We sell a ton of quality bulk products already so consumers can customize their own preworkout depending on personal preference.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for my idea
CustomCapsule offers a similar idea...

Could always take Focus XT (and soon stim-free XT) as the base, add agmatine/other nootropics/citrulline malate(soon as well)/beta alanine/MCC/etc.