What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I said "potentially" but:

Looking at Geronova's site they drop the price $9/gram when buying 3(100g) units, over 1-2 units. I would assume/hope buying any real quantity would drop the price considerably more, as in the grand scheme of things 300g isn't ****.

Even off that high figure of $8gram, and most other capped products costing about 2-$2.5+. San's product is about $2.4/gram from most retailers for example. If you even sold it for $1.20/g that would be a nice savings for us, and a decent margin for you.

IF you could get caps around $1/gram you would kill it, I am sure. Some times you need to work on volume, as I am sure you know ;)

Like I said, I would "assume" a REAL bulk purchase on SNS's part is going to yield much better then $8 a gram.

Now once you wrap capping, etc into it, I am sure your cost will bump a bit, and I am going strictly off raws here.

I just think it may be something to consider, even if it is a lower margin product, it would get people buying it from you, who would probably in turn buy MORE of your other products. I will bet the demand is there.

Some nice 180cap bottles dosed at = to 100mg r-ala would be killer.

Just sayin'
For some reason the numbers I had were off from yours.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't looked in to it much, or looked to see if it's been mentioned here, but what about a DAA product with added nootropic ingredients. Something that could be taken in the morning, or pre workout. 1.5 or 3g DAA per scoop depending, then possibly adding a racetam or 2 plus LCLT or ALCAR or Cit Mal (more pre workout area), and then of course Agmatine. Almost like a version of BCS Alpha Pump but with nootropics and health benefit ingredients instead of stimulants...

Just random thoughts.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't looked in to it much, or looked to see if it's been mentioned here, but what about a DAA product with added nootropic ingredients. Something that could be taken in the morning, or pre workout. 1.5 or 3g DAA per scoop depending, then possibly adding a racetam or 2 plus LCLT or ALCAR or Cit Mal (more pre workout area), and then of course Agmatine. Almost like a version of BCS Alpha Pump but with nootropics and health benefit ingredients instead of stimulants...

Just random thoughts.
DAA+Agmatine works pretty good for this IMO.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is it with these :spam:-attacks recently? :wtf:

(Above poster negged and reported :aargh:)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
How about agmatine in bulk form? :scratchchin:
lol if its bulk in capsules sure.

I used to get smart powders agmatine but its such a hassle to cap it myself just to save a couple bucks. So i switched to sns

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I used to get smart powders agmatine but its such a hassle to cap it myself just to save a couple bucks. So i switched to sns
the powder is fairly bitter.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Powder in juice... Or in your preworkout...

The cost of a 180 or 240 cap bottle might scare customers away :/

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, AI one did this with their Essentials.
Their Essentials was a good idea, I went through a few tubs of it but the taste wasn't too good, even unflavored and mixed in things.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their Essentials was a good idea, I went through a few tubs of it but the taste wasn't too good, even unflavored and mixed in things.
agreed. had to mix it with something like OJ to try to mask it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im still all about the inhibit p
This is novel. I've never seen a supplement designed to decrease urination ratios. Not sure how it fits into the whole health and wellness scenario but if I look hard enough, I'm sure it has some merit. Or wait, is this dealing with prolactin......

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe it's so that instead of pee'ing out vital nutrients and metabolites, the inhibit p will cause it to sit in your bladder, and allow your body to re absorb all the urine!

wait, nvm, just checked my email, it was the anti prolactin stuff we were going to look at. dang.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe it's so that instead of pee'ing out vital nutrients and metabolites, the inhibit p will cause it to sit in your bladder, and allow your body to re absorb all the urine!

wait, nvm, just checked my email, it was the anti prolactin stuff we were going to look at. dang.
Ah, I see.... an electrolyte sparing formula. I like it, I like it. You may be on to something there. So the Inhibit P is in fact dealing with prolactin, you could always call this The Re-Hydrater. It's a niche, make it and make some millions.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
I would love to see a good sized capped Avena Sativa with at least 7% avenocosides. Love this herb for test boosting and right now I can only get it in bulk powder. It tastes pretty crappy and I would definitely switch to you guys if you had it capped.
Also I think a great pump product would be a mix of:

Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa 35% piperizine
Cnidium Monnieri 35% osthole
Agmatine sulfate
L-norvaline
L-leucine
Niacin
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3

I've used these supplements individually and gotten a great pump so I think they would make a great stack. Also it would have to be capped obviously.

Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, I see.... an electrolyte sparing formula. I like it, I like it. You may be on to something there. So the Inhibit P is in fact dealing with prolactin, you could always call this The Re-Hydrater. It's a niche, make it and make some millions.

$$$$$$$$$

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see a good sized capped Avena Sativa with at least 7% avenocosides. Love this herb for test boosting and right now I can only get it in bulk powder. It tastes pretty crappy and I would definitely switch to you guys if you had it capped.
Also I think a great pump product would be a mix of:

Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa 35% piperizine
Cnidium Monnieri 35% osthole
Agmatine sulfate
L-norvaline
L-leucine
Niacin
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3

I've used these supplements individually and gotten a great pump so I think they would make a great stack. Also it would have to be capped obviously.

Thanks
i think getting the right extracts for those herbs is the most important part and in doing so i'd want it to be well researched before selling it.

interesting choices.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I have a soft spot for properly dosed adaptogens, mainly because I've spent quite a bit of time independently playing with various doses of them (~2 years). The problem behind many of them is cost though.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I have a soft spot for properly dosed adaptogens, mainly because I've spent quite a bit of time independently playing with various doses of them (~2 years). The problem behind LIFE is cost though.
Fixed :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think getting the right extracts for those herbs is the most important part and in doing so i'd want it to be well researched before selling it.
I agree on this. The higher the Osthole, the better if that were possible.

Reactions: mw1

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Cnidium Monnieri,not going to happen.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, some interesting new suggestions :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitley like the adaptogens suggestions.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
A super adaptogen complex that just kept people in great health would be awsome.

Pramiracetam would probably be your best bet. you could keep the cost down a bit by making it yourself(maby) and anything that claims to be 8 to 30 times more powerful than the already successful piracetam would be awsome.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
A super adaptogen complex that just kept people in great health would be awsome.

Pramiracetam would probably be your best bet. you could keep the cost down a bit by making it yourself(maby) and anything that claims to be 8 to 30 times more powerful than the already successful piracetam would be awsome.
No racetams will be offered in the future (by us, and eventually by anyone in the supplement industry). You can thank the government for that.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No racetams will be offered in the future (by us, and eventually by anyone in the supplement industry). You can thank the government for that.
Sad but true :sad:
phuck the government :shhh::D

purebred

Is this why Primaforce seems to have removed Piracetam off their product line?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Is this why Primaforce seems to have removed Piracetam off their product line?
Yep. Everyone who wants to avoid the problem later on is removing it asap.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

purebred

When is this supposed to take full effect? I'll be stocking up if that's the case.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/ucm225605.htm

Piracetam Containing Products

Your firm markets your piracetam products, "Smart Powders Piracetam" and "Primaforce Piracetam" as dietary supplements; however, both products are excluded from the definition of a "dietary supplement" under section 201(ff)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 321(ff)(1). To be a dietary supplement a product must, among other things, "bear[ ] or contain[ ] one or more ... dietary ingredients" as defined in section 201(ff)(1) of the Act. Section 201(ff)(1) of the Act defines "dietary ingredient" as a vitamin, mineral, amino acid, herb or other botanical, or dietary substance for use by man to supplement the diet by increasing the total dietary intake, or a concentrate, metabolite, constituent, extract or combination of any dietary ingredient from the preceding categories. The only substance listed as a dietary ingredient on the labeling for your "Smart Powders Piracetam" and "Primaforce Piracetam" products is piracetam. Piracetam is not a vitamin, mineral, amino acid, herb or other botanical, or dietary substance for use by man to supplement the diet by increasing the total dietary intake. Further, piracetam is not a concentrate, metabolite, constituent, extract or combination of any such dietary ingredient. Thus, because your "Smart Powders Piracetam" and "Primaforce Piracetam" products do not bear or contain any dietary ingredients as defined in section 201 (ff)(1) of the Act, these products do not qualify as dietary supplements under section 201(ff) of the Act.1

Your website and labeling include statements such as the following:

Smart Powders Piracetam

"Piracetam supports memory and concentration, overall well-being, cardiovascular health, and helps reduce stress and fatigue."

Primaforce Piracetam

"Piracetam supports memory and concentration, overall well-being, cardiovascular health, and helps reduce stress and fatigue."

The claims listed above make clear that "Smart Powders Piracetam" and "Primaforce Piracetam," are intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals. Accordingly, these ·products are drugs, under section 201(g)(1)(C) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 321(g)(1)(C), because they are not foods and they are intended to affect the structure or any function of the body. Moreover, these products are new drugs as defined by section 201(p) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 321(p), because they are not generally recognized as safe and effective for use under the conditions prescribed, recommended, or suggested in their labeling.

Under sections 301(d) and 505(a) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 331(d) and 355(a), a new drug may not be introduced or delivered for introduction into interstate commerce unless an FDA approved application is in effect for it. There are no approved applications for "Smart Powders Piracetam"
and "Primaforce Piracetam." Your sale of these products without approved applications violates these provisions of the Act.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish someone would make a prolensis and d3 supp with no other ingredients. A creatine nitrate solo product would be cool

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

purebred

LMAO The FDA is the absolute biggest waste of resources that we have.
The majority of them are just biased, crooked individuals who willing to make nice with the highest bidder.

Sounds like the gov't that established them!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
When is this supposed to take full effect? I'll be stocking up if that's the case.
At this stage everyone is stopping out of precaution. I would say the time to stock up was about 4-6 months ago. So, now.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but do you guys make a growth hormone product? Seems like most companies offer one and it was the only thing I couldn't find in your product line up. Also maybe a SNS sports bag? I personally like collecting them from different brands

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ron Paul for President?