What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We may (or may not) have something in the final stages of production that will please you and be even more effective than what you've put together. :sly:
Its what we do

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldnt do the ephedrine one and topicals can be a pain in the ass.
It isn't a topical, it'd be a skin firming lotion, we could just use old solution from supress c and add in some other ingredients

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thsts a good idea jbry

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys make a single ingredient bulk Icariin 40% extract or higher? Perhaps 500mg capsules as part of your 501 line, bulk powder, or better yet both.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you guys make a single ingredient bulk Icariin 40% extract or higher? Perhaps 500mg capsules as part of your 501 line, bulk powder, or better yet both.
Interesting

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
If any company would make a potent 40% icariin extract or higher bulk powder or capsulated product right now, they would literally have zero competition right now.
Livelong has a 50% extract but it's $$. It would be a good pick up for SNS though.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Livelong has a 50% extract but it's $$. It would be a good pick up for SNS though.
LiveLong used to have a 50% extract. Then they changed to 40%. And then they discontinued it altogether. I was a big fan of their bulk icariin until they discontinued it. I used up my last bottle recently and am looking for alternatives, but it appears there are none to be found.

There is APS Icariin 50 but that product is way too expensive for the amout of actual icariin content you are getting and I beleive it may be discontinued soon as well. That only leaves BCS's 20% icariin which might be an okay alternative except that it is still somewhat too expensive considering the actual amount of icariin content you are getting. Everyone else use's it in prop blends. Then there are the products that list the amount of icariin in their formula, but they use a low quality extract or a decent quality extract but miniscule amounts that would do absolutely nothing and the only reason they do this is to be able to say they have this ingredient in the product.

I hope more people will request this product to be made as I believe it would do well. This product can be run on its own or it can be stacked with just about anything. However the one caveat is please make a product that provides an adequate serving of icariin per capsule. I think the minimum would be 200mg-250mg of active icariin content per serving. At the correct dosage, with an adequate amount of servings, and priced competitively, this product should do well as there is literally no competition right now. LiveLong's product was 500mg of 40% Icariin which yielded 200mg of active icariin per capsule. Even running at one cap per day there were benefits over the long term the were apparent once you came off the product.

If anyone agrees with me please chime in.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Icarin is pretty expensive .. I've never used it solo just in tboosters .. And have read alot of good things about it as well

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I'd deff agree and push for 40% icariin! Got a buddy who was able to try the above mentioned 50% icariin a while back and he raves bout it still and wishes it would come back. I've read nothing but great things and you guys would literally own the market on that regard. Would love SNS to come out with this stuff!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Icarin sounds interesting, post some more convincing info about it please.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Icarin sounds interesting, post some more convincing info about it please.
I know it is an expensive extract, but it does have many benefits and can be effective on its own long term or combined with other ingredients for added synergy. This is why so many product base their prop blends on it or around it. It is also why other companies use low amount or an inferior quality extract in their product just so they can say this extract is part of the product. Unfortunatley most consumers don't know what specifically to look for when they are buying a horny goat weed extract (icariin) extract or products that contains it.

There are some awesome products that have a good amount of icariin at a very reasonable price such as DRIVE, RPM, STOKED, Post Cycle Support, PCT Assist, and etc. And while these are very good products, some people may not want, need, or might not be able to ingest the other added ingredients in the blend.

I hope you guys will take a serious look at the possibility of bringing a 40% Icariin or higher extract to market. Many threads on this at AM have referenced Icariin and the studies done on it. Also below are links to pubmed searches. The first three are as it relates to testosterone specifically and the link below is overall info and studies.

As it may relate to testosterone:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=icariin testosterone
Erectogenic and neurotrophic effects of icariin, a purified extract of horny goat weed (Epimedium spp.) in vitro and in vivo.
Shindel AW, Xin ZC, Lin G, Fandel TM, Huang YC, Banie L, Breyer BN, Garcia MM, Lin CS, Lue TF.
J Sex Med. 2010 Apr;7(4 Pt 1):1518-28. Epub 2010 Feb 5.

PMID:20141584[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Related citations

The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin.
Zhang ZB, Yang QT.
Asian J Androl. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. Epub 2006 Jun 5.

PMID:16751992[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] Free Article
Related citations

Effects of icariin on erectile function and expression of nitric oxide synthase isoforms in castrated rats.
Liu WJ, Xin ZC, Xin H, Yuan YM, Tian L, Guo YL.
Asian J Androl. 2005 Dec;7(4):381-8.

PMID:16281085[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] Free Article
Related citations

In general:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=icariin

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Icarin is pretty expensive .. I've never used it solo just in tboosters .. And have read alot of good things about it as well
in general,forget if you want 50%...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hsk

Awards
  • Established
At the very least, could you guys look into making an Icariin 20%, or possibly 25% extract in 500mg or more per capsule? Then release that as part of your 501 line. At 500mg per cap of 20%-25% Icariin, it would only take 5 caps of the 20% or 4 caps of the 25% to get the 500mg of active icariin. If it is good quality extract, potent, priced fairly, with a decent amount of servings, and marketed correctly I'm sure that you could give a few products out on the market a run for their money.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it is an expensive extract, but it does have many benefits and can be effective on its own long term or combined with other ingredients for added synergy. This is why so many product base their prop blends on it or around it. It is also why other companies use low amount or an inferior quality extract in their product just so they can say this extract is part of the product. Unfortunatley most consumers don't know what specifically to look for when they are buying a horny goat weed extract (icariin) extract or products that contains it.

There are some awesome products that have a good amount of icariin at a very reasonable price such as DRIVE, RPM, STOKED, Post Cycle Support, PCT Assist, and etc. And while these are very good products, some people may not want, need, or might not be able to ingest the other added ingredients in the blend.

I hope you guys will take a serious look at the possibility of bringing a 40% Icariin or higher extract to market. Many threads on this at AM have referenced Icariin and the studies done on it. Also below are links to pubmed searches. The first three are as it relates to testosterone specifically and the link below is overall info and studies.

As it may relate to testosterone:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=icariin%20testosterone
Erectogenic and neurotrophic effects of icariin, a purified extract of horny goat weed (Epimedium spp.) in vitro and in vivo.
Shindel AW, Xin ZC, Lin G, Fandel TM, Huang YC, Banie L, Breyer BN, Garcia MM, Lin CS, Lue TF.
J Sex Med. 2010 Apr;7(4 Pt 1):1518-28. Epub 2010 Feb 5.

PMID:20141584[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Related citations

The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin.
Zhang ZB, Yang QT.
Asian J Androl. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. Epub 2006 Jun 5.

PMID:16751992[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] Free Article
Related citations

Effects of icariin on erectile function and expression of nitric oxide synthase isoforms in castrated rats.
Liu WJ, Xin ZC, Xin H, Yuan YM, Tian L, Guo YL.
Asian J Androl. 2005 Dec;7(4):381-8.

PMID:16281085[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] Free Article
Related citations

In general:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=icariin
Nice, some things to look into when i get back to the states, thanks, will rep when I get to a computer.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
The ultimate combo stack for brain development and nootropic chill supplements

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
start making spice lol
Well, maby a powder with some high dose extracts that made made me feel that way. Im sure if you took the right nootropic extracts and put them in a highly dosed scoop it could be a realy awsome product. In fact, new spices are useing extract technology were the chemicals have been banned. I hear those products are **** though. Wouldnt know.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, maby a powder with some high dose extracts that made made me feel that way. Im sure if you took the right nootropic extracts and put them in a highly dosed scoop it could be a realy awsome product. In fact, new spices are useing extract technology were the chemicals have been banned. I hear those products are **** though. Wouldnt know.
Have you tried PEA?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green coffee bean extract

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

purebred

I would like to see non-artificial ingredients (dyes, sweeteners, flavors) in these great products.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see non-artificial ingredients (dyes, sweeteners, flavors) in these great products.
Your best bet is bulk ingredients then. When it comes to flavoring, sometimes it has to be done make thing palatable, let alone delicious.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Your best bet is bulk ingredients then. When it comes to flavoring, sometimes it has to be done make thing palatable, let alone delicious.
I'd like to see a GDA although Agmatine does do quite well there

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Capped Na-R-ala. Perfect to stack with your capped agmatine and ALCAR...just saying.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Capped Na-R-ala. Perfect to stack with your capped agmatine and ALCAR...just saying.
Not gonna happen. It can't be done cost effectively and at a price point we can beat others with (Genova licensed Na-r-ALA anyway).

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, it'd be awsome. stack it with inibit e, and our daa.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've only have a couple more baseline ingreds coming out and after that it will primarilty be our kick *ss formulated Core series
:woohoo:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd like to see a pheromone product using extract of Nom Z

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
A turkesterone product would be loved as ebol has been on pause forever.