TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Days 4-5

day 4: (yesterday) -off, still took my standard doses, but split the r4w 2/2/1

day 5: Today I took over the world. I lifted before work, did full body and cardio. Endurance and mood are great (it was like 80 degrees today too:))

TribTest 3/3/2
Incarnate 3/3
R4W 4/1

When I used the old activate (DS) I got some body acne, and def oily skin. It will be hard to gauge because I just ran the 3-ad and it's basically dht, so I have some minor acne still from that...feel me.

Appetite is up from my norm.

Libido is great.

Tomorrow I plan to hit cardio hard, and a few lifts for flavor.

~TripNa$tY:aargh:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trip-diggy-dog! Are you considering this to be your PCT after the 3-AD you just ran? If so, what else are you using in conjunction with it? I mean in the way of either a SERM or an AI. Or, do you fell that you weren't really shut down very much from the 3-AD? THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Trip-diggy-dog! Are you considering this to be your PCT after the 3-AD you just ran? If so, what else are you using in conjunction with it? I mean in the way of either a SERM or an AI. Or, do you fell that you weren't really shut down very much from the 3-AD? THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
he posted that 3-ad is basically DHT, so its ot really pct.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he posted that 3-ad is basically DHT, so its ot really pct.
Hey Chuck, I thought that 3-AD had 2-ene (Phera) in it also? In that case I would think there would be some suppression and hence the need for PCT. This was my impression anyway. :confused:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It didnt mess with the sack at all actually. Probably because I didnt use anything else with it, and it was a very short cycle. I thought estrogen is a greater signal to shut down test production, not dht.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It didnt mess with the sack at all actually. Probably because I didnt use anything else with it, and it was a very short cycle. I thought estrogen is a greater signal to shut down test production, not dht.
Estrogen DOES signal shutdown. But I was just reading somewhere earlier that anabolic compounds don't shut you down as hard as androgenic (DHT) compounds do. But we read all kinds of conflicting sh*t nowadays! By the way, I also don't "feel" shutdown from my MMV2 cycle. But you can't go exclusively by "feel" can you? THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
Trip you and your boyfriends totally ruined my pic with Ronnie. U summabeaches...

:D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip you and your boyfriends totally ruined my pic with Ronnie. U summabeaches...

:D
:rofl: we were rollin about that.....now stop hijackin my log fool.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

TribTest- 3/3/2
Incarnate- 3/3
R4W- 4/1

Today was another great chapter in the book of TripDog. I spent over 2 hours at the gym today and OWN3D that place. I can def tell i'm not shut down(from 3-ad) to any significant degree as my energy, rage, libido, mood are all more than fine. I'm glad because that makes this log that much better :).

I love the tingle that Incarnate gives (like under the skin) similar to Gaba, bad not as bad.

So far everything is moving at a nice pace.

Nothing to b*tch about at the moment ;)

Keepin it real on a daily basis,

~TrIpDiEseL

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for keepin' it real, Trip!
I used Incarnate a few months back while I was training for a marathon in Germany; I too, enjoyed the tingle from the BA. Great product for endurance, for sure.
Thanks for the update!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:box:All hail Triptanaut:box:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Keep on Keepin on Tripster!

TribTest- 3/3/2
Incarnate- 3/3
R4W- 4/1

Today was another great chapter in the book of TripDog. I spent over 2 hours at the gym today and OWN3D that place. I can def tell i'm not shut down(from 3-ad) to any significant degree as my energy, rage, libido, mood are all more than fine. I'm glad because that makes this log that much better :).

I love the tingle that Incarnate gives (like under the skin) similar to Gaba, bad not as bad.

So far everything is moving at a nice pace.

Nothing to b*tch about at the moment ;)

Keepin it real on a daily basis,

~TrIpDiEseL
Sounds like this log is going to kick some serious ass as well...with that rage still intact...keep on tearing the roof off Trip!:head:

Cheers!:cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I read your DTH log last night and was impressed with your overall success with the product. I've always been skeptical of "Natural Test Boosters," but I'm willing to give it a try.
I ordered 2 bottles of DTH and the new NOS Ether. I am going to log it starting in about 2 weeks. Seeing how I just finished a post cycle about 3 weeks ago, I want to have at least 5-6 weeks off of everything to gauge my true feelings of the product(s). And plus, that will give me time to plan my dosage, diet, training style and overall goals.
Anyway, I am still up in this b!tch to follow your progress. And on a side note, "there's nothin' special 'bout me mothafukka!" :D

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So I read your DTH log last night and was impressed with your overall success with the product. I've always been skeptical of "Natural Test Boosters," but I'm willing to give it a try.
I ordered 2 bottles of DTH and the new NOS Ether. I am going to log it starting in about 2 weeks. Seeing how I just finished a post cycle about 3 weeks ago, I want to have at least 5-6 weeks off of everything to gauge my true feelings of the product(s). And plus, that will give me time to plan my dosage, diet, training style and overall goals.
Anyway, I am still up in this b!tch to follow your progress. And on a side note, "there's nothin' special 'bout me mothafukka!" :D
link us up to the log for sure, DTH/NOS ETHER is a sick stack. I guarantee results on that 2 product stack over any other 2 product drug free stack on earth.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

TribTest 3/3/2
Incarnate 3/3
R4W 4/1

Today was a serious cardio day. I busted 45 mins of elliptical sprints, followed by some random lifts. I incline pressed 340 on a machine incline...I was happy with that :). (machines are way diff than free weights tho)

I have been eating more, but all good stuff.

Skin seems a tad oily at the temples.

Seep, diet, and training are all on point.

Nothing else really to report at the moment.

~TriP-Dee-0-double-G

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...~TriP-Dee-0-double-G
Is there a logic behind this, or just a random way to sign off? Just curious. I find it creative, by the way. :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a logic behind this, or just a random way to sign off? Just curious. I find it creative, by the way. :)
I just type what the voices tell me to...:rofl: Hahaha, na I just try to seperate myself in little ways.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn massive in your avi bro dee-o-double-G!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just type what the voices tell me to...:rofl: Hahaha, na I just try to seperate myself in little ways.
Seems to work! :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.

Ill get ya dontcha worry.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

TribTest 3/3/2
Incarnate 3/3
r4w 4/1

Weight 192 (+2)

Training has been top notch in the last few days. Everything is 100% on point. Today hit arms,chest and 45 mins elliptical sprints... at gym about 2 hours.

Skin is a tad oily.

Energy is great, joints feel great.

Stay tuned for the adventure to unfold.

~TrIpNanaZ

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Puttin on some weight mang, headin for 200 man land?
I've never been able to do it, I got to 197 twice. I don't want sloppy weight, I keep all gains lean as possible. When I tell people in person how much I weigh I always get that "shut up dude you look 220".

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

TribTest 3/3/2
Incarnate 3/3
R4W 3/2

Today was a non training day, and I hate days off.

Each bottle of TribTest will last 12.5 days at the dose i'm running it. I'm using 3 total in this experiment. I personally thing neetle root(Divanil) is a must with any test boosting product, or even on a test cycle. SHBG takes all the free test in your body and makes it basically worthless. This is a problem because in a sense you are getting screwed over by your own body. The more testosterone present the more the body pumps out SHBG. My next test cycle I plan on running a few bottles of this.

Steroids like winstrol also are very effective at combating SHBG, and I think Oral Turnabol as well.

Take home message is: Protect Your Test!!!!!!UGH!!!!:aargh:

~TrIppySteelFleXxx

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work kid! :D

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
TribTest 3/3/2
Incarnate 3/3
R4W 3/2

Today was a non training day, and I hate days off.

Each bottle of TribTest will last 12.5 days at the dose i'm running it. I'm using 3 total in this experiment. I personally thing neetle root(Divanil) is a must with any test boosting product, or even on a test cycle. SHBG takes all the free test in your body and makes it basically worthless. This is a problem because in a sense you are getting screwed over by your own body. The more testosterone present the more the body pumps out SHBG. My next test cycle I plan on running a few bottles of this.

Steroids like winstrol also are very effective at combating SHBG, and I think Oral Turnabol as well.

Take home message is: Protect Your Test!!!!!!UGH!!!!:aargh:

~TrIppySteelFleXxx
slap my ass brother gray we'z gon be jacked and tan for da females this summa UGH!

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards

Wow Trip has sfaer been telling you my thoughts on Divanil? I completely agree with you though. This is especially useful on long cycles (20+ weeks).

Having said that I dont really think running Trib Test Extreme in mega doses is really all that useful. You would likely get the same benefits at the recommended dose (speaking in terms of the divanil in the product). The extra trib pry doesnt hurt the ole libido though.

Hmm, its hard to tell actually not knowing how much divanil is in a serving....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Days 10, 11

Day 10: Hit the gym and did arms and cardio. Diet is great, eating more than normal. Skin is def oily (thats a good thing) I know free test is floating around. Libido is skyhigh, energy, and strength are all on point as well. TribTest is one of those products that can make other products 50x more effective. I plan on keeping it in my regular supplement intake, because I do truely believe keeping free test unbound is a HUGE factor in bodybuilding.

Day 11: Today is a non training day. Resting up, and getting my carbs in for tomorrow.

~TrippTraps

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Estrogen DOES signal shutdown. But I was just reading somewhere earlier that anabolic compounds don't shut you down as hard as androgenic (DHT) compounds do. But we read all kinds of conflicting sh*t nowadays! By the way, I also don't "feel" shutdown from my MMV2 cycle. But you can't go exclusively by "feel" can you? THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
You are right.. I did some further investigation and found that the higher the androgenic rating, the more severe the shutdown. Thats why things like m1t shut you down 100% in 3 days, and things like halodrol/t-bol don't really shut down to any significant degree.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are right.. I did some further investigation and found that the higher the androgenic rating, the more severe the shutdown. Thats why things like m1t shut you down 100% in 3 days, and things like halodrol/t-bol don't really shut down to any significant degree.
what about superdrol then? almost non androgenic while being highly anabolic, but some people complain of that superfast shutdown on it. others dont. then again some people complain about gyno cause they got a nipple itch :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about superdrol then? almost non androgenic while being highly anabolic, but some people complain of that superfast shutdown on it. others dont. then again some people complain about gyno cause they got a nipple itch :)
I think a lot of these people experience "placebo-sides" as I call them. They hear about people experiencing shutdown, and they somehow are experiencing it themselves. Or they hear about itchy nips or gyno, and all of a sudden, they got it too. I've never had a problem with superdrol shutting me down hard. But Phera on the other hand, WOW!! Hard shutdown after only a couple of weeks. I still holdfast to anabolics-little shutdown, androgenics-fast and heavy shutdown. This is just my real-world experience. No Bro-Knowledge here!! :study: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer: By the way, I still prefer strong androgens over strong anabolics. I love that primal male mentality!!

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see how this goes Trip. I have not tried megadosing TTE yet.

I’ve been thinking about adding in DTH or TTE into the cut I’m currently on, to keep my aggression, strength and energy up.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

TribTest 3/3/2
Incarnate 3/3
R4W 2/2/1

Today was a non training day, but my job is like insane workout so I never really rest. I'm gonna try to hit some Page Ranking's tomorrow to see whats up in the tripdog hormone department. I have bicep tendon issues from like months ago that never fully healed, so curls are very painful.

Not any real side effects to report. Mild oily skin, and kinda cranky at times. Thats to be expected so its all good in the hood.

Keepin' it real,
~T Peptide slinger

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have bicep tendon issues from like months ago that never fully healed, so curls are very painful...

Keepin' it real,
~T Peptide slinger
~T Peptide slinger,
Are you taking anything to sort out out your biceps problem? Cissus-type products? Something else?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
~T Peptide slinger,
Are you taking anything to sort out out your biceps problem? Cissus-type products? Something else?
That's why I added Incarnate into this log(cissus). I plan on running ghrp-6 soon(for like 10+ months), with some Igf-1RH, Igf-1lr3,and PGH. I have always been HUGE into peptides.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that compound remains a mystery to many of us. Similar to m1T, it's possible the metabolites stay active for longer than most people first thought. Good point though, as it's roughly 20% as androgenic as standard test. There must me more to the equation than just androgenic profile on shutdown degree.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logs lookn good broskinanna!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

TribTest 3/3/2
Incarnate 3/3
R4W 3/2/1

Today finishes bottle 1 of tribtest, and so far everything seems about where I thought it would be. Day by day feeling more dominant of a person. Workout today was awesome, hit just about everything I saw.

I have to give props to R4W, I do love this stuff, and hope Chuck keeps the caps instead of making it a powder preworkout supplement. Either way im sure it will represent, but I love the ease of popping caps on the run.

Incarnate is keeping joints in check....the bicep issue is a tendon I think, and I think I hyper extended it at some point.

All in all things are moving along nicely.

Keep it Bananas,

~T-Drizzle

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TribTest 3/3/2
Incarnate 3/3
R4W 3/2/1

Today finishes bottle 1 of tribtest, and so far everything seems about where I thought it would be. Day by day feeling more dominant of a person. Workout today was awesome, hit just about everything I saw.

I have to give props to R4W, I do love this stuff, and hope Chuck keeps the caps instead of making it a powder preworkout supplement. Either way im sure it will represent, but I love the ease of popping caps on the run.

Incarnate is keeping joints in check....the bicep issue is a tendon I think, and I think I hyper extended it at some point.

Keep it Bananas,

~T-Drizzle
Way to go Tripinski! Awesome log as always bro!:clap2: I suggest you wear a neoprene elbow support wrap until that biceps tendon heals. It will provide support and keep heat around the weakened area. Keep mastering those weights Tripnanna!!THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Way to go Tripinski! Awesome log as always bro!:clap2: I suggest you wear a neoprene elbow support wrap until that biceps tendon heals. It will provide support and keep heat around the weakened area. Keep mastering those weights Tripnanna!!THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
good advice thundergod

i'm doing this now and its working very good. might wanna give it a try brother gray

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love the originality!

TribTest 3/3/2
Incarnate 3/3
R4W 3/2/1

Keep it Bananas,

~T-Drizzle
Keep it Bananas huh? :D. Then to finish it off with T-Drizzle...original...I can always count on something new from you Trip. Keep up the solid work bud. It looks like the stack is treating you rather nicely.

Cheers!:cheers:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14

tribtest 3/3/2
incarnate 3/3
r4w 3/2/1

Holy sh*t today was one of my most hardcore days in a long time. I was at the gym for 3 hours going 200 miles an hour. Was doing elliptical sprints between sets, and hit 55 mins of straight cardio..... NUTS!!!! I didnt do any max sets, I was just too wired to stand still. Y'all would have been proud of ol' boy Trip today. I may take tomorrow off not sure yet, will see in the morning.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aargh:

~Trippin dawg