TrIpDoG's TribTest Extreme(mega dosed), Incarnate, and Ready 4 War

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work as always kid. You make big bro proud. ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean like this Dan hahahahaha!! Good times man.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
HUMMMMERsss subbed.

im curiuos about igf1 and injecting it near my back issues, never done anything liek that before, i doubt i can find a doc who would back me either

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HUMMMMERsss subbed.

im curiuos about igf1 and injecting it near my back issues, never done anything liek that before, i doubt i can find a doc who would back me either
This log ended today , but at least you can say to the world you were part of the best active log on AM. :hammer:

better late than never I guess..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaawwwwwdddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy mmmmmaaaaaaaasssssssaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeee

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea man, today was the last day.
I'm super stoked for your next ride!
:D

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=GmG4X9PGOXs&feature=user"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 35- Man what a way to go out. I spent 2 1/2 hours at the gym today and was unstoppable. At one point I was doing elliptical sprints and when I was wiping it down, the girl next to me was like "my god I thought you were going to break that thing."..lol. I was super pissy today and just walking around the gym with pure rage in my eyes...haha people were prolly like "dam whats that dude on"..lol...fuk em'. I go to the gym for game time, not fuykcin social hour with the NOxplode dorks.

TribTest: After about week 2 I noticed a rather prominent change in my strength and drive. Skin def got oily and some minor acne.

R4W: holds it's own with the best preworkout supps out there. I really love the feeling it gives me at the gym. I liked taking 3 preworkout, then 2 more during the workout.

Incarnate: Best joint support supplement out there, thats a bodybuilders best friend at times. Heavy weight = joint stress.

I plan to keep Nettle root (divinal) a part of my supplement intake , as I really feel it plays a big role by keeping testosterone unbound and active in the system. This is critical to those that are truly serious about bodybuilding.

Thanks to Chuck D and Get Diesel Nutrition for making top notch supplements that break the mold, and push open new doors.

Go out and try this stack if you hit a wall with your training, and take Trips word that it will move you foreword.

Thanks to everyone for following along with my adventure.:)

~The man the myth the legend,

~SuperTrip :aargh:
Good job, "~SuperTrip" :thumbsup:
Do you think the results you achieved could also be duplicated at normal (non-megadosed) supplementation levels?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol I think Crader wants nudes of Dr. Tripnizzle :toofunny:

And very true about the gym mode/F the no-xplode socializers... I go in there, stare everyone down, grunt, and don't waste time. Nice log man, can't wait for the next crazy ass log to begin.

****'s bananas.

LOL no, I want to achieve the ability to have great muscle and yet stay lean all year long. Being female I can't take all the same things to achieve that so I have to fight every single day. Some days I get tired and discouraged and he is a reminder that it can be done.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job, "~SuperTrip" :thumbsup:
Do you think the results you achieved could also be duplicated at normal (non-megadosed) supplementation levels?
I would imagine they would be similar depending on the persons level of shbg. I'm just a beast and have to take more to keep those NOxplode chumps at bay. I responded very well to the original Activate at the standard dose.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
day 35- Man what a way to go out. I spent 2 1/2 hours at the gym today and was unstoppable. At one point I was doing elliptical sprints and when I was wiping it down, the girl next to me was like "my god I thought you were going to break that thing."..lol. I was super pissy today and just walking around the gym with pure rage in my eyes...haha people were prolly like "dam whats that dude on"..lol...fuk em'. I go to the gym for game time, not fuykcin social hour with the NOxplode dorks.

omg tripdog these words are priceless:icon_lol:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For those that don't know this is Iron lungs,Sfear, and my favorite video.....just hilarious. I quote it all the time , the first version is a must to view also.
Ballz yeeaaahhhh!
Great video, and great quotes!

Good call, TripDiesel.