Tomahawk's SUPERcharged Log to 725

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not watching the fights tonight like I had hoped but honestly the card didnt interest me all that much. Penn vs Fitch is the only interesting fight and that could turn boring. I hope Bisping gets put to sleep but honestly Rivera just isnt all that good. It is a good weekend to rest up and recover.

Looks like I will be lifting by myself this upcoming week. Matt talked about taking a week off from training because of his ankle. Suggested I do the same since I havent had a rest week in Idk how long. But of course Im not going to while on cycle nor did I mention that lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol leg extensions but yes the pump was painful. Could only do 20 second quad stretches at a time because they were so full.

Shoulders and triceps got called short today. My leg elbow was hurting worse than ever. Plus my workout partner wasnt feeling it after being laying in bed for 3 days of just protein shakes and popping pain pills.

Going to ice and rub skelly balm on my elbow a lot this weekend.

Ordered some S4 and Ostarine today.
Thought this might be of interest to you T-Hawk:

SARM S4:
-Androgenic at any dose
-Mildly Anabolic at doses above 50mg
-Great for strength
-Great for muscle hardness
-Great for enhanced vascularity
-Great for endurance (aerobic or anaerobic)
-Accelerated fat loss above 50mg
-Joint soothing/healing effects
-Half life is 2-4 hours (multiple doses per day is optimal)
-Better if used on a 5on 2off approach to reduce or diminish sides even at above average doses

Sides:
-Yellow tint (person dependent, but usually starts around 75mg and up)
-Loss of night vision (person dependent, but usually starts around 75mg and up)
-Gene transcription (no known gene transcription effects to be reported yet, but the possibility is there tha you could be permanently messed up)
-Possible mild suppression at 60mg and above (person dependent)

Ostarine SARM (S1):
-Lean mass gains (doses as low as 5mg to cause muscle growth)
-Accelerated fat loss (much moreso than S4 and at doses as low as 5mg ED)
-Half life is 24 hours (one dose per day optimal)
-Can go up to 50mg ED with no known side effects
-Full looking muscle all day long

NO KNOWN SIDES
NO SHUTDOWN

:happysad:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh man I decided to skip out on tonights fights also. Boring card and I just wasn't interested...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought this might be of interest to you T-Hawk:

SARM S4:
-Androgenic at any dose
-Mildly Anabolic at doses above 50mg
-Great for strength
-Great for muscle hardness
-Great for enhanced vascularity
-Great for endurance (aerobic or anaerobic)
-Accelerated fat loss above 50mg
-Half life is 2-4 hours (multiple doses per day is optimal)
-Better if used on a 5on 2off approach to reduce or diminish sides even at above average doses

Sides:
-Yellow tint (person dependent, but usually starts around 75mg and up)
-Loss of night vision (person dependent, but usually starts around 75mg and up)
-Gene transcription (no known gene transcription effects to be reported yet, but the possibility is there tha you could be permanently messed up)
-Possible mild suppression at 60mg and above (person dependent)

Ostarine SARM (S1):
-Lean mass gains (doses as low as 5mg to cause muscle growth)
-Accelerated fat loss (much moreso than S4 and at doses as low as 5mg ED)
-Half life is 24 hours (one dose per day optimal)
-Can go up to 50mg ED with no known side effects
-Full looking muscle all day long

NO KNOWN SIDES
NO SHUTDOWN

:happysad:
and where did you acquire this data?

ive used Ostarine- and it leaned me out QUICK

but they are still so NEW i would like some scientific data to back up what you posted
:sick:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Im getting better i can now eat crackers and goldfish crackers with out puking...lol take a week off..:) rest does the body good

TC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh man I decided to skip out on tonights fights also. Boring card and I just wasn't interested...
I dont blame u. Got word back from a friend of mine about each one. None sounded all that great. I want to see Bisping fight Silva. I hate them both but I figure atleast Silva will toy with him and make him look like a bitch :mischievous:

and where did you acquire this data?

ive used Ostarine- and it leaned me out QUICK

but they are still so NEW i would like some scientific data to back up what you posted
:sick:
Sounds like the effects I want from Ostarine. Plan is to start Ostarine during PCT and wait on the S4.

Im getting better i can now eat crackers and goldfish crackers with out puking...lol take a week off..:) rest does the body good

TC
Nice glad to hear u r keeping something down. Shoot no rest for the wicked on cycle. It will be a cold day in hell when I take a week off on cycle haha. Im icing the elbow and rubbing Skelly Balm on often.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like the effects I want from Ostarine. Plan is to start Ostarine during PCT and wait on the S4.
I would go with the Ostarine also. Too bad that stuff is illegal over here :sigh1: I'm sad :sad2:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with the Ostarine also. Too bad that stuff is illegal over here :sigh1: I'm sad :sad2:
All the good stuff is illegal.......:mischievous:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the good stuff is illegal.......:mischievous:
Ya if it isnt "bad" it isnt any fun :laughing:

So I took today off from lifting. Just wanted to give the elbow an extra day to heal. Plus plenty of reading to catch up on for class. Although I took a crazy nap after my 1st class. Slept a good 3 if not 4 hours :yikes:

Usually on cycle I feel run down but get in the gym and go lift good. It feels like I have to take some kind of preworkout to even lift on this cycle. Just way more run down than usual. Could be feeling the effects of being so stim dependent too.

Going to do back tomorrow dont think I will be doing deadlifts.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you still on SD, or is the lethargy that bad from Phera?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you still on SD, or is the lethargy that bad from Phera?
Dropped the SD but the Phera is enough to run me down. I honestly didnt get enough sleep last night but a 4 hour nap is crazy. Id sleep wake up and still be tired so I would pass back out. Going to try to get more sleep tonight but have a test tomorrow so studying tonight.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you using the 4-ad, or just derma?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dropped the SD but the Phera is enough to run me down. I honestly didnt get enough sleep last night but a 4 hour nap is crazy. Id sleep wake up and still be tired so I would pass back out. Going to try to get more sleep tonight but have a test tomorrow so studying tonight.
Studying with lethargy, that can't be easy.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
X factor is what I'm trying now
We'll see how it goes using it
Archiadonic Acid right? I had good experiences with that, but it took a good 10 days for it to kick in for me.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you using the 4-ad, or just derma?
Just Derma and it seems like Im not getting 4 full pumps. Still havent finished the 1st bottle. Trying to make sure I get enough.

Studying with lethargy, that can't be easy.
Hell no this ish is boring enough as it is :banghead: Im hoping studying gets easier when I come off cycle.

Archiadonic Acid right? I had good experiences with that, but it took a good 10 days for it to kick in for me.
I have some AA in the form of Axis Labs Hemodraulix. Been wanting to try it just have so much ish to get to.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established

TC
Add special k crackers to, funny note everything I can eat is crackers...LOL anyway.....take a day off??? I wish I could lift, I have no energy to do cardio nevermind lift.....:(

TC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not nice :( Too bad you don't get that euphoric good feeling some get while on Phera. 4hour nap and still tired afterwards:eek: That sux..

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add special k crackers to, funny note everything I can eat is crackers...LOL anyway.....take a day off??? I wish I could lift, I have no energy to do cardio nevermind lift.....:(

TC
Haha well atleast the list is growing :party:

Well I wish my elbow didnt bother me. Friday that ish hurt way too much. Not much seems to really help so far. Well I havent done cardio in a while. That is why my belly is poking out lol.

That's not nice :( Too bad you don't get that euphoric good feeling some get while on Phera. 4hour nap and still tired afterwards:eek: That sux..
Ya I wish it was more euphoric for me. I mean I havent been in a bad mood but just tired. I have been in a fairly good mood kind of I guess just cant put it to good use since Im in bed all the time :laughing:

Ya sucks being this tired when u know u have PLENTY to do.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Yo Tom, numbers are looking great man.

...yea I've been creepin around lately :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo Tom, numbers are looking great man.

...yea I've been creepin around lately :)
Oh snap look at this guy :dance: lol Havent seen a post from u in forever.

I plan on taking a little nap hopefully and icing my elbow and then doing some back. Hoping I dont sleep too much. 5 more classes and Im on spring break which will be the same as being in school just dont have to go there lol.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh snap look at this guy :dance: lol Havent seen a post from u in forever.

I plan on taking a little nap hopefully and icing my elbow and then doing some back. Hoping I dont sleep too much. 5 more classes and Im on spring break which will be the same as being in school just dont have to go there lol.
All my Spring/Winter/Summer breaks sucked balls. I've been working full time since I was 18, so I never had a real break since high school. Even then, I had summer school throughout high school, I hadn't had a real summer break since 7th grade, lol.

How's the lethargy today Tom?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All my Spring/Winter/Summer breaks sucked balls. I've been working full time since I was 18, so I never had a real break since high school. Even then, I had summer school throughout high school, I hadn't had a real summer break since 7th grade, lol.

How's the lethargy today Tom?
I hear u. I have never had a real spring break or summer vacation. Closest thing I had to summer vacation was when my parents went on vacation and then I would throw house parties :party:

I will let u know when I wake up. Did wake up later than I wanted to today. Didnt get a shower in before class to apply Dermacrine. I woke up and then fell back asleep but got up in time to make it to class. Noticed my shirts feel smaller.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear u. I have never had a real spring break or summer vacation. Closest thing I had to summer vacation was when my parents went on vacation and then I would throw house parties :party:
I've done that twice, throw house parties at the folk's house and both times I ended up drinking too much before the party ever got started and ended up passed out or spinning & hugging the toilet upstairs by the time the party really started. Sucked.... but I heard they were cool parties.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done that twice, throw house parties at the folk's house and both times I ended up drinking too much before the party ever got started and ended up passed out or spinning & hugging the toilet upstairs by the time the party really started. Sucked.... but I heard they were cool parties.
Haha oh I know that feeling oh too well. Only like one time did I like last the whole night. Even then I was pretty damn hammered. Somehow this drunk girl and I made it upstairs that alone was an accomplishment. We were smashed drunk. One time I didnt even make it past 12am. The last time I got way too drunk and my parties had gotten a little too popular. I was in no shape to crowd control and the cops got called. Lets just say I havent been tempted to ever have a party again lol.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sup Tom... Doin a little catch up. So this cycle hasn't treated ya so well? Man SD & PP are my favs!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sup Tom... Doin a little catch up. So this cycle hasn't treated ya so well? Man SD & PP are my favs!
It has just made me super tired thats all. Little set back with my hand but other than deadlift strength is up.

Just got home from the gym.

WIDE pull ups
BW for 4 sets of 8 didnt feel too hard even with the extra weight

T-bar row machine
drop set 4 for 15, 3 for 15, 2 for 15
Felt like death afterwards so pumped

V-bar lat pull downs
5 sets just adding weight and going by feel

DB rows superset with lat flyes
only 1 set used 135s and then 20s

Saw a friend of mine and talked to him a bit. He noticed right away I was bigger. He said about 20 or 15 pounds. I checked my weight today and I was 235 which is tied for the most I have ever weighted. So this cycle is def putting weight on me. Wasnt expecting anymore weight gain switching to phera but it def added some. Anxious to cut up and show off some new muscle :dance:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bud, so how much weight gain total now?

Ya the first 3 days or so on phera i had horrible lethargy, then after that I felt great on phera @ 50mg and no sides and the best muscle pumps i've ever had.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ya the first 3 days or so on phera i had horrible lethargy, then after that I felt great on phera @ 50mg and no sides and the best muscle pumps i've ever had.
YOU HAVE NOT TRIED THE DIANABOL YET?!:dance:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I started at about 218 so a total of 17 pounds.

Im at 40mg and going to bump it up to 50. The pumps today were sick. Really believe that is why my friend thought I was so much bigger. They are like instant pumps. When I went to wash my face my bicep pumps got in the way lol.

Found out I dont have class on Thursday nigth :banana: Start spring break early but I have so much shit to do over the break it isnt funny.

Feeling so damn good I almost want to go hit chest tonight :hypnotized:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started at about 218 so a total of 17 pounds.

Im at 40mg and going to bump it up to 50. The pumps today were sick. Really believe that is why my friend thought I was so much bigger. They are like instant pumps. When I went to wash my face my bicep pumps got in the way lol.

Found out I dont have class on Thursday nigth :banana: Start spring break early but I have so much shit to do over the break it isnt funny.

Feeling so damn good I almost want to go hit chest tonight :hypnotized:
Awesome, seems like you are back on track bruther ;) And I hear ya on those bicep pumps getting in the way :lol:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell ya Tom, good job buddy!
Thanks bro glad to see u in here seeing as u were a driving force in selecting this set up :scool:

Awesome, seems like you are back on track bruther ;) And I hear ya on those bicep pumps getting in the way :lol:
Hell I have a hard time just applying the Derma I couldnt imagine applying it with pumps.

So I honestly dont know if I have my afternoon class tomorrow. Looks like I dont as far as the schedule goes. We start spring break next week and in 2 of my classes we had tests the 1st day of class in the week. Doesnt make much sense to start on something right before a week long break. T/TH night class teacher said no class Thursday night. I guess I should make it to class on time from now on :banghead:

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
damn i want to get some phera-plex everyone seems to get sick results. Im still salty about my "cyano-plex" failure....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest tonight

Bench
75%, 275 for 5 reps
80%, 295 for 5 reps
85%, 315 for 7 reps
Went for an 8th rep but got anxious and started pressing too early. Spotter ended up taking it from me anyway. Mark him off the list of people to ask for a spot.

1 rep max calculator says it is a 380ish max. Will use 375 as my "max" next week.

Incline DB press
105s for 10,8,9
too big of a jump to be honest

Flat db flyes
sets of 10 with 20s, 25s, 30s, and then 35s
good form and really focusing.

Finished off with incline machine rotating in a group of 3
just a nice way to burn anything left in the tank

Chest felt huge afterwards. Weight was only 234 but I expected it to be down. Didnt really eat much today.

Kind of got called out today but not really. It was by some twiggy asian teenager. Not trying to sound racist but asian guys dont like me lol. Especially the "hard gainer" types. I just joked it off and continued on with my workout.

So finally got joked around with a girl in my lit class. Look at her facebook and she has a bf now. To make it better it is a guy I had mutual friends with a few years back. The kind of person who would talk just to hear himself really annoying SOB at the time. Oh well I guess.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout, congrats on the 17lbs gain! That is awesome, those pumps sound amazing btw.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome numbers on the bench bruther!! :thumbsup:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome numbers on the bench bruther!! :thumbsup:
Thank u sir :beerchug: I would have to say this is the strongest I have been on bench before. Most I have 1 rep maxed is 365. Most reps I have done with 315 was 5 maybe 6 but def complete failure at 6. These 7 reps were nothing short of beautiful bitches :approve:

Elbow held up great. Used Skelatal Balm on my shoulders and elbows plus Joint Force on my bad elbow. Seems to make for a solid attack plan. Thought about doing biceps after chest but didnt want to push it too much.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also who thinks of this

When they see this

??????

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank u sir :beerchug: I would have to say this is the strongest I have been on bench before. Most I have 1 rep maxed is 365. Most reps I have done with 315 was 5 maybe 6 but def complete failure at 6. These 7 reps were nothing short of beautiful bitches :approve:

Elbow held up great. Used Skelatal Balm on my shoulders and elbows plus Joint Force on my bad elbow. Seems to make for a solid attack plan. Thought about doing biceps after chest but didnt want to push it too much.
I wish my bench were that strong :D
Maybe I'll shoot for a 1RM at 310 if I dare :p

The Skelly Balm + Joint Force combo sounds great for the joints!! I remember reading a post by someone who had used both and the feedback was awesome.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! 17 lbs is great Tom! ...and very nice bench too :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish my bench were that strong :D
Maybe I'll shoot for a 1RM at 310 if I dare :p

The Skelly Balm + Joint Force combo sounds great for the joints!! I remember reading a post by someone who had used both and the feedback was awesome.
I will only believe mine is respectable when I put 4 plates on each side. Hopefully I dont have to tip the scale at 300 pounds for that to happen lol.

Ya it seems to really attack the problem from all angles.

Nice! 17 lbs is great Tom! ...and very nice bench too :)
Ya decided to just eat a lot and let the weight pack on. Hell if Im going to use 2 of the stronger compounds out there why the hell not. Thanks it feels good to make 315 rep weight again.

Oh ya and chest is all kinds of sore. Can tell it is going to be fun doing squats later.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, you are doing great. I was hoping I'd be able to at least catch up with you on bench since DL is out of the question, but there goes my hopes and dreams...

Maybe squats, yeah, squats... prolly not!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
315 for 7 :yikes: Solid and isn't chest your "weak" lift, lol. You tha Asian mayne.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, you are doing great. I was hoping I'd be able to at least catch up with you on bench since DL is out of the question, but there goes my hopes and dreams...

Maybe squats, yeah, squats... prolly not!
Haha sorry bro Im just too big now. Umm squats are up too lol. Last week on high box squats I did 560 for 7 reps and it felt light. Need to find a better box though.

315 for 7 :yikes: Solid and isn't chest your "weak" lift, lol. You tha Asian mayne.
Haha ya my bench is def lagging. Before starting this 315 for 1 was a chore. I think 5/3/1 suits me well for chest too. Next week Im going to use 375 as my "max" which means 335 for 3 plus reps.

Deciding to take today off from lifting. Feeling a bit under the weather. Id rather have a break in my workouts anyway. Dont like the idea of lifting 4 days straight. Just means 1 day off over the weekend instead of 2. Hell it is spring break anyway :dance:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya bro I really like this cycle... Sorry I been MIA but I'm here now!!!
MAN don't you just love those phera pumps?? I gotta look back at my log I think I took phera up to 60mg for 3-4 days i believe...

Be on the lookout for my next cycle log coming up. Think I will log it.. Gonna be Test + Deca + SD. No Phera to bridge into, so I'm thinking SD for 6 weeks:D

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Nice work bro. Keep it up!! I'm still in on this just been watching from the outside. Lol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya bro I really like this cycle... Sorry I been MIA but I'm here now!!!
MAN don't you just love those phera pumps?? I gotta look back at my log I think I took phera up to 60mg for 3-4 days i believe...

Be on the lookout for my next cycle log coming up. Think I will log it.. Gonna be Test + Deca + SD. No Phera to bridge into, so I'm thinking SD for 6 weeks:D
I know you're a beast, but there's no real need to run SD for 6 weeks. I'd rather run higher dosages of it for 3 or 4 weeks. 3 weeks being the wiser option.

Stuff puts a real whammy on your lipids. Your HDL can sink into the single digits using this stuff.
Make sure you supplement with some Niacin to increase your HDL.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you're a beast, but there's no real need to run SD for 6 weeks. I'd rather run higher dosages of it for 3 or 4 weeks. 3 weeks being the wiser option.

Stuff puts a real whammy on your lipids. Your HDL can sink into the single digits using this stuff.
Make sure you supplement with some Niacin to increase your HDL.
LOL ya i was messin around... I never run it past 4 weeks. Think I'd be better off running Dbol for 6 weeks TG?