Tomahawk's SUPERcharged Log to 725

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL ya i was messin around... I never run it past 4 weeks. Think I'd be better off running Dbol for 6 weeks TG?
I half-way knew you were joking.......but sometimes it's easy to misconstrue. ha ha

I really think you'd be better off running Anadrol for 4 weeks. Maybe 100 mgs. per day. That would pack on incredible mass for ya.

Cycle for the Beast:

12 WEEKS

Test-Enanthate @750 mgs. weekly
Deca-Durabolin @350 mgs. wekly
Arimidex @.5 mgs. EOD

4 WEEK KICKSTART

Anadrol @100 mgs. daily

Here's a Thunder-Rating on AAS in comparison to PH's.

Anadrol would be close in comparison to SD.
D-Bol is a close comparison to Phera.
T-Bol is sorta like Halo-Drol.
And so on and so forth......:22:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya bro I really like this cycle... Sorry I been MIA but I'm here now!!!
MAN don't you just love those phera pumps?? I gotta look back at my log I think I took phera up to 60mg for 3-4 days i believe...

Be on the lookout for my next cycle log coming up. Think I will log it.. Gonna be Test + Deca + SD. No Phera to bridge into, so I'm thinking SD for 6 weeks:D
Well good to see ya back here bro. Def hit me with a link when that log starts. And dont do anything too stupid you crazy fool :22:

Nice work bro. Keep it up!! I'm still in on this just been watching from the outside. Lol
Thanks good to know people are still arouund.

Just got home from the gym trying to relax a bit. Feel like I got ran over by two tanks :laughing:

High box squats
600 for 3 reps
Def close to my max effort. Smelled ammonia after finishing the lift. Felt like I had good power through the lift though. Next week plan on doing squats without the box. Wont go nearly as heavy just want to gauge where Im really at without a box.

Vertical leg press
3 plates each side for 3 sets of 15
The pumps were intense. Really felt it on the outside of my legs. First time trying this machine but it wont be the last.

Seated leg curls
2 plates 3 sets of 15
Felt these in all the right places

Great solid workout. Took time to get through squats though. Hopefully my form is good and it will translate well to regular squats.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
600lbs man, goddang. Nice.
Seriously. This is my goal by the end of the year, but I've got a LONG way to go. Tom's deads trump us all.
Like I have been saying all along these are HIGH box squats. This box is probably better suited for Nick than me lol.

Might test out a 700 deadlift on Monday. Camera if at all possible.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I have been saying all along these are HIGH box squats. This box is probably better suited for Nick than me lol.

Might test out a 700 deadlift on Monday. Camera if at all possible.
700 dead.. DAMMMMMMN!!!!:yikes: Kill it!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
700 dead.. DAMMMMMMN!!!!:yikes: Kill it!
It is a hope but who knows. Honestly not the ratio I want. My weight is at 235 right now so it wouldnt even be 3 times my bodyweight.

Got plenty of good food today so I should be well fueled :party:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a hope but who knows. Honestly not the ratio I want. My weight is at 235 right now so it wouldnt even be 3 times my bodyweight.

Mental prep is a strong element in effecting lifts. Mental confidence can exert an odd effect over the bodies' physical capabilities. Keep replaying that successful pull in your mind, it's a sports psychology trick. No guarantees of course, but it can't hurt.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You are too hard on yourself man. I know your saying "its not even 3 times my body weight and not exactly the ratio I wanted" but DAYUMM!!....

ITS 700 FUGGIN POUNDS!!

you are a humble beast, and that makes you pretty darn cool in my book bro!

Now get that goal :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders and triceps on saturday went like this
behind the neck hammer strength
heavy set was 280 for 6 atleast

Front raise with neautral grip
finished with a drop set of death

Overhead tricep machine
180 for 15,12,9

Had a guy talk to me. Wanted to start working out together. I think Im too nice to people lol. Basically said I already had a workout partner who is more my size and strength. I dont want to work out with someone I am going to have to change the weights for completely each set. Unless there is T&A involved. So Im hoping Matt's foot and ankle are healed up soon.

Oh ya the smart little guy who asked me if I wanted to start working out together asked me "have you ever done a cycle before?" Lol really good way to make someone want to lift with you. I just said "I have never injected steroids before" lmao. He later something along the lines of "you can take them in pills too" I didnt acknowledge that comment.

Ok so basically out of nowhere today my body aches. Feels like I was in a car wreck. I have joint and muscle pain. Think I might be getting sick Idk. Sure hope not that is for sure.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders and triceps on saturday went like this
behind the neck hammer strength
heavy set was 280 for 6 atleast

Front raise with neautral grip
finished with a drop set of death

Overhead tricep machine
180 for 15,12,9

Had a guy talk to me. Wanted to start working out together. I think Im too nice to people lol. Basically said I already had a workout partner who is more my size and strength. I dont want to work out with someone I am going to have to change the weights for completely each set. Unless there is T&A involved. So Im hoping Matt's foot and ankle are healed up soon.

Oh ya the smart little guy who asked me if I wanted to start working out together asked me "have you ever done a cycle before?" Lol really good way to make someone want to lift with you. I just said "I have never injected steroids before" lmao. He later something along the lines of "you can take them in pills too" I didnt acknowledge that comment.

Ok so basically out of nowhere today my body aches. Feels like I was in a car wreck. I have joint and muscle pain. Think I might be getting sick Idk. Sure hope not that is for sure.
You should of just told him you got so strong by switching to all Muscletech products. :laugh2:

OafMister

Awards
Goodluck bud! hope your not gettin sick :/

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you feel better and you're not too sick. It's looks like the SD flu...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh no, I sure hope you haven't caught the flu too. Seems to be going around a lot, over the whole planet too it seems :(

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went to the doctor and found out it is the flu. Good thing about going to the doctor today was there was a hot student following the doctor today. Plus they gave me a shot and I feel much better. Just got up from a nap and actually feel better. I did just cough some stuff up. When I went to the pharmacy they tried to give me test :lmao:

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
nice Tom, did they give u anything or jus tell u to rest up and stop lifting cars at the gym hahaha

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice Tom, did they give u anything or jus tell u to rest up and stop lifting cars at the gym hahaha
They gave me a shot and some pills. Im sweating like a damn whore in church. Going through like 4 shirts a day.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I am going to go ahead and start PCT tonight. Wish it didnt end like this but no point in extending this cycle. By the time I am better and back in the gym it will be time to come off cycle. It was a fun ride not what I planned but still good.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I am going to go ahead and start PCT tonight. Wish it didnt end like this but no point in extending this cycle. By the time I am better and back in the gym it will be time to come off cycle. It was a fun ride not what I planned but still good.
Well, I'm sure you'll be glad to be out of lethargic mode.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'm sure you'll be glad to be out of lethargic mode.
Ya I dont think the flu helped with that feeling.

get better :)

TC
Thanks Heidi. Feeling ur pain as far as not eating. I have to basically forcefeed myself. When I was at the doctor today the scale say 238 and that was with jeans, a jacket, my wallet, keys, and phone. I have been 240 with shorts a and T on.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sad to see you have to end it early. Poor CC (Concrete Conny) had to end his cycle early, also due to the flu.

I hope you get back to 110% soon, brutha. :thumbsup:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sad to see you have to end it early. Poor CC (Concrete Conny) had to end his cycle early, also due to the flu.

I hope you get back to 110% soon, brutha. :thumbsup:
Ya I have been following his log too. Made me sad to see his come to an end. What sucks the most is I was throwing up good weights too. Bench was getting oh so close to 405. Havent been worried with bench all that much these last few years, but I wasnt going to complain if it finally happened.

My weight is down a bit so I know strength is eroding.

More bad news talked to my workout partner and his ankle is worse than they thought. Doctor said a good 6-8 weeks. Def taking the rest of this week off so I dont spread this hell to others.

I plan on getting some bar b que today Idk how smart that is but I am craving it and I havent been eating anything with protein lately. U know u feel like shit when the idea of eating protein hurts u.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ya I have been following his log too. Made me sad to see his come to an end. What sucks the most is I was throwing up good weights too. Bench was getting oh so close to 405. Havent been worried with bench all that much these last few years, but I wasnt going to complain if it finally happened.

My weight is down a bit so I know strength is eroding.

More bad news talked to my workout partner and his ankle is worse than they thought. Doctor said a good 6-8 weeks. Def taking the rest of this week off so I dont spread this hell to others.

I plan on getting some bar b que today Idk how smart that is but I am craving it and I havent been eating anything with protein lately. U know u feel like shit when the idea of eating protein hurts u.
It does suck that it ended this way but you still can deadlift way more then me on you're worse day then me on my best day. Plus we all know you'll be back to killing that **** in no time!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was CC running?

There seems to be a lot of folks who get sick on cycle. I don't know if its coincidence or not, but SD seems to be the worst culprit. Maybe it just wears down your immune system?

Maybe there's a case for running 7-oxo on cycle to keep immune higher?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
CC is running xtren and epi. I think it has to do with strain on people's cns while being on. I always get sick while being on. It sucks but I always get it when I start.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25% sale for the month of March at the needtobuildmuscle store use the code azntomahawk25.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most steroids lower the immune system, with the exception of deca(nandrolone) which raises it. This i would attribute to sickness. Working out- temporarily lowers immune functioning as well- these two combined and its actually easy to get sick!

Im getting sick for the first time in a year, with a head cold- sucks funny it just came on when i started using trenbolone

wash your hands often, and listen to ur body

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I am taking time off from the gym. Still feeling like crap. Taking my clomid and phytoserms 347.
Sorry to hear about that bro. Hope you start feeling better soon. I still have a little cough and feel light headed. Doctor told me I probably have a Mycoplasma Bacteria. I sure hope you don't have it too. Seems to be going around a lot :(

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went to a med stop today. Was coughing so much. Got bronchitis and got some meds for it. One of which eats away at ur tendons so I wont be able to lift for a good while even after taking it. Big epic fail as far as a cycle and spring break go.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh that sucks. Sorry to hear that bro.. Sh*t happens though. Rest it out and it'll all be over soon.

In the meantime why don't you play some Black Ops with Beast??

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh that sucks. Sorry to hear that bro.. Sh*t happens though. Rest it out and it'll all be over soon.

In the meantime why don't you play some Black Ops with Beast??
Ya the meds are actually working. They gave me an albuterol inhaler lol.

Dont have Black Ops brother. I need to get on the homework I couldnt do but still not feeling up to it yet. Honestly Idk what I am going to do about the speak I am going to have to give. Thursday I am still going to be coughing plenty.

Going to watch Jackass 3 tonight though :240:

Oh ya I think my xbox live is finally working now.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aw man ur missing out! Gotta get a ps3 and black ops. ****s addicting.

Jackass 3 is friggin hilarious. Enjoy!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aw man ur missing out! Gotta get a ps3 and black ops. ****s addicting.

Jackass 3 is friggin hilarious. Enjoy!
Yeh I played that game so much when it came out that I had little RC cars blowing sh*t up in my dreams at night...lol

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Went to a med stop today. Was coughing so much. Got bronchitis and got some meds for it. One of which eats away at ur tendons so I wont be able to lift for a good while even after taking it. Big epic fail as far as a cycle and spring break go.
I'm really sorry to hear that your cycle got messed up too! Hopefully the meds don't do more harm than good and you'll be able to hang on to a good portion of the strength and muscle.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like we both had bad timing on our cycles bruther :(
I'm one week into PCT (going to be 2) , not being able to lift - sux!

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slowly making progress on kicking this cough. Anxious to get back in the gym. Will be taking it slow when I get back though. That tendon warning really scared the shit out of me tbh. Probably going to take it easy on the weights for a little while and see if I can drop some weight. Would be cool not to be a fat ass for a while. Then after a long enough break get back on cycle. Dont feel all that shut down. Like the boys are hanging fine, but def plan on giving the ole liver a break.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slowly making progress on kicking this cough. Anxious to get back in the gym. Will be taking it slow when I get back though. That tendon warning really scared the shit out of me tbh. Probably going to take it easy on the weights for a little while and see if I can drop some weight. Would be cool not to be a fat ass for a while. Then after a long enough break get back on cycle. Dont feel all that shut down. Like the boys are hanging fine, but def plan on giving the ole liver a break.
Heey bruther, feeling better are we? I was back in the gym yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks. Felt good, but I felt weak :(

I'm already anxious to see what your next cycle plans out to be ;)

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heey bruther, feeling better are we? I was back in the gym yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks. Felt good, but I felt weak :(

I'm already anxious to see what your next cycle plans out to be ;)

//CC
I honestly dont know if I am getting better. I felt kind of better today. Cough still sounds like Im trying to cough up a lung or 2. Allergies are acting up now too. Wish I could just fast forward a month and a half lol.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly dont know if I am getting better. I felt kind of better today. Cough still sounds like Im trying to cough up a lung or 2. Allergies are acting up now too. Wish I could just fast forward a month and a half lol.
Damn, you're still sick?!? Someone is poisoning your morning tea. Hire a buddy to be your personal cup bearer and see how he holds up.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel you on the cough, sounds like that nasty stuff I got. The cough medicine I got didn't do anything my cough the first week, 2nd week at constant dosing it started fading. I am still having "1cough-coughs" once in a while :lol:

Hope you get well soon bruther, hang in there! And rest up.

//CC

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you feel better. I just finally kicked out a cough I've had for about 2 months now. It's nice to know your body will recover, it just takes time...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, you're still sick?!? Someone is poisoning your morning tea. Hire a buddy to be your personal cup bearer and see how he holds up.
Yeah had bronchitis so this cough wont go away for a month according to the doctor.

I feel you on the cough, sounds like that nasty stuff I got. The cough medicine I got didn't do anything my cough the first week, 2nd week at constant dosing it started fading. I am still having "1cough-coughs" once in a while :lol:

Hope you get well soon bruther, hang in there! And rest up.

//CC
Well the cough syrup they gave me had hydrocodone(narcotic) in it. So I slept like a champ and didnt even worry about coughing because I was feeling good and sleeping. Now I wake up every few hours for no reason :irked:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread's pretty active......for a non-active lifter, that is. :poke:

J/K Tom. Get better soon brah.

The iron sorely beckons thee. :twisted: