Tomahawk's SUPERcharged Log to 725

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, i can barf on someone for you, still a ongoing problem and i dont see the doc till 3/4......down26 pds....:( i miss food
Haha a barf bath wont be necessary. I was somewhat skeptical from the get go. Just would have been nice.

Dang well I hope they get that situation cleared up soon. Dont need u withering away on me.

Dude all asians have ridiculous traps. Its a given man wtf is up with that im jealous...i kill my traps all sorts of ways and still im flat trapped!

Tom i went to the doc today because ive had a fever the past few days and i got the flu! Nothing i can do for that so thats undoubtedly why i have been feeling like death lately. He said its about 7days along so it should be over anyday now. How the hell can they tell this crap by shoving a q-tip up my nose lol.
Haha Idk about that statement. I have seen plenty of Asian guys who have no muscle tone much less huge traps lol.

Well atleast it is on the way out so u can start making the gains. Pretty crazy u have gained so much weight with a flu lol. Haha you should just start sending a pic text to the doc of a q-tip with some snot on it lol.

lol is that an asian thing? I have decent traps but I work on them quite a lot.
I havent really worked my traps in a while. Plus I dont think mine r all that special lol.

Flu must be going around, I've got it now too. Didn't stop me from pulling a 525lb DL though, so MAN UP! :drillsergeant:

:mischievous: :)
Hell ya I saw that 525 in ur log. Need to get a video of u getting with as Batman :mischievous:

DAMN nice lift! Im hoping thats about my max right now i hit 495 for 3 reps my last DL day. But that was at 165lbs haha. Im trying to keep up with TOM's DL/weight ratio of over 3.0....this guys a beast!
Hell Idk what u r talking about u got me on the ratio. Plus this lay off is killing me.

Just did box squats tonight.
Plenty of warm up
465 for 5(took it easier with this set to save gas for final set)
510 for 6! Last week I got 3. Plus tonight it felt like I should have actually gone for a 7th rep. Just couldnt believe it.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yes man you already probably have your old squat PR beat man! Video time...and i want to see that infamous presquat ritual lol!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yes man you already probably have your old squat PR beat man! Video time...and i want to see that infamous presquat ritual lol!
Well I checked a calculator and it says I do. Keep in mind Im doing box squats and the box is higher than it should be. I will try and get video but no pre squat ritual lol. I actually like the place I workout at now lol.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Well I checked a calculator and it says I do. Keep in mind Im doing box squats and the box is higher than it should be. I will try and get video but no pre squat ritual lol. I actually like the place I workout at now lol.
AHHH man that ritual got me hyped up, i immediately wanted to go out and squat after seeing it lol. Yea but box squats IMO are harder...when my ass hits the box my body wants to quit. It thinks WHEEWWWW thanks goodness its over, but little does it know the hardest part is yet to come! Hows the hands holding up man?? You think near the end of this theyll be in any condition to give that 725 a whirl? I know youll hit it if your hands can survive.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Haha a barf bath wont be necessary. I was somewhat skeptical from the get go. Just would have been nice.

Dang well I hope they get that situation cleared up soon. Dont need u withering away on me.

I dont see the dumb doc till 3/4 per HIM!!! if i go to the ER they are going to say go see your doc that did the damn surgery, thing is he dosen;t seem to concerned that I now can barf when I eat, everytime I eat.....:( I hate being bulimic

H

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just did box squats tonight.
Plenty of warm up
465 for 5(took it easier with this set to save gas for final set)
510 for 6! Last week I got 3. Plus tonight it felt like I should have actually gone for a 7th rep. Just couldnt believe it.
Great numbers bruther :thumbsup:
Seems like I got some catching up to do on those box squats :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont see the dumb doc till 3/4 per HIM!!! if i go to the ER they are going to say go see your doc that did the damn surgery, thing is he dosen;t seem to concerned that I now can barf when I eat, everytime I eat.....:( I hate being bulimic

H
Sorry to hear this Heidi. It's a good thing you're a "toughchick" or it would be really rough.
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, dear lady. :box:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lifting doesn't cater well to us long limbed gents!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lifting doesn't cater well to us long limbed gents!!
Well, the manlets need something to compensate for our higher average wages and higher percentage of executives... :mischievous:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tom- you need
a. anadrol
or
b. Tren
or
c. Halotestin

with these you will surpass your goals

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great numbers bruther :thumbsup:
Seems like I got some catching up to do on those box squats :D
Haha well got to keep in mind the box is a big high.

Dear Tom,

I hate you and your stubby, strong legs.

Sincerely,
A man awed by your squat #s.

;)
Haha its ok Im not really all that strong anyway.

Well, the manlets need something to compensate for our higher average wages and higher percentage of executives... :mischievous:
:happysad:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha well got to keep in mind the box is a big high.

Haha its ok Im not really all that strong anyway.

:happysad:
Far too modest...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only real gauge of strength was seated DB presses
80s for 10 reps
90s for 6 reps

I have done more before but these were some damn clean reps. Full range of motion and just pretty.
Awesome :thumbsup:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tom- you need
a. anadrol
or
b. Tren
or
c. Halotestin

with these you will surpass your goals
stop telling people they need to join you.
Alright children calm down :spank: :lmao:

So this weekend was my mom's birthday. Ended up eating way to much. Didnt really have too much dessert though. Cheesecake wasn't all that good. It did make me want to go to New York again and grab a pie and some cheesecake :mischievous: I wish I would have had the foresight to order a legit NY cheesecake for her birthday.

Anyways I think the post cycle pics are going to be damn good. Feel good about how Im looking so far. Wont take any pics until the end to compare.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
BEAST!!! What up brother? Doing some good work in here man, get those hands back.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Nope just honest bro.

Well I hope u can eat soon and keep it down.

I quit food,we are at war!!!! Middle of a restraint tonight, I had finally eaten something had to run into restrain a Kid and YAAAKKKK all over the kids arm...oopppppssss!!!! I am boycotting till I see my doc..

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BEAST!!! What up brother? Doing some good work in here man, get those hands back.
Bloated like a mofo. Feels like something is trying to get out lol.

Hope u feel better soon TC.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Im starting to wonder if it the 2nd compound I added that is causing the bloat. I first felt it on the 1st day of dosing. But now it is def more present. Feels like a bunch of gas is trapped inside me.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Im starting to wonder if it the 2nd compound I added that is causing the bloat. I first felt it on the 1st day of dosing. But now it is def more present. Feels like a bunch of gas is trapped inside me.
Forgive me for being lazy brother, in not wanting to re-read the entire 13 pages of this thread, but what 2nd compound are you talking about? The Dermacrine? That shouldn't bloat you at all. Nor should the SD.

Might really be gas due to diet or something. Take some Gas-X and see if it helps you.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I realize that you've bridged over onto P-Plex (phera) now. That can cause some bloat.

I sent you a PM concerning this issue and how to deal with it.

Keep Killin' Dis Shit, Tomahawk!!!:aargh:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big News

Tried to deadlift today. 615 for 2 went up but was a lot harder than it should have been.

I am dropping this routine. It just isnt working for me. The amount of volume is too much even on cycle. Maybe if I was on test and had more time. I feel like I am getting weaker on back and deadlifts. My workout partner agrees. Lifts that were easy enough at the start of the program feel harder and more taxing.

All my other lifts have been going up. Volume on them has been love. Time to change it up. Still plan on killing the weights with intensity but the volume is just too damn much. Deadlifts will be taken back a bit. Probably deadlift heavy less frequently like a wise man advised me to do :147:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be back to 100% in no time bruther :thumbsup:
What day are you on now btw? :think:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am dropping this routine. It just isnt working for me. The amount of volume is too much even on cycle. I feel like I am getting weaker on back and deadlifts. My workout partner agrees. Lifts that were easy enough at the start of the program feel harder and more taxing.

Time to change it up. Still plan on killing the weights with intensity but the volume is just too damn much. Deadlifts will be taken back a bit. Probably deadlift heavy less frequently like a wise man advised me to do :147:
That wise man gave you some very sound advice.

Franco Colombu once said that you can train hard or you can train long, but never both at the same time.

I love shorter more intense workouts. Holding nothing back. Attack those few work sets with the rage of a true Berzerker!!!:aargh:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That wise man gave you some very sound advice.

Franco Colombu once said that you can train hard or you can train long, but never both at the same time.

I love shorter more intense workouts. Holding nothing back. Attack those few work sets with the rage of a true Berzerker!!!:aargh:
Thank u sir always good to talk to u. I think working out with u would kill me though lol.

It's also nice to have the experence to recognize when a routine isn't for you, and you can adapt.
Ya just started to actually dread back workouts and deadlifting. Def not something I want.

Chest today went well. Last set was 335 for 2 reps. Felt like I could have gone for a 3rd but left elbow is sore. Damn libido is doing a number on it lol.
Did 5 sets of 10 on incline DB press with 95s. Havent done these in forever.
Did 3 sets of 10 on dips and felt so damn heavy.
Then 2 sets of incline and flat DB flyes.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lifting with TG would be a lesson for all of us.
:)
Oh yes no doubt about that.

I just saw how tall he is. All you dang tall people lol. Why do I have to be so short lol.

Bloat seems to have faded a bit.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yes no doubt about that.

I just saw how tall he is. All you dang tall people lol. Why do I have to be so short lol.

Bloat seems to have faded a bit.
Lol, we have two tall people from our tribe. Hong Man Choi and Yao Ming.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest today went well. Last set was 335 for 2 reps. Felt like I could have gone for a 3rd but left elbow is sore. Damn libido is doing a number on it lol.
Did 5 sets of 10 on incline DB press with 95s. Havent done these in forever.
Did 3 sets of 10 on dips and felt so damn heavy.
Then 2 sets of incline and flat DB flyes.
Nice numbers on the Incline DB presses :mischievous:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, but the drive to Asgard is terrible, let alone Valhalla!
Hang a right after you cross over Bifrost (the Rainbow Bridge) and that will take you there. :147:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to go lift legs solo. Got a text from my workout partner earlier. He sprained his ankle. Probably just going to do some box squats and seated leg curls. That way Im not late for class.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
About to go lift legs solo. Got a text from my workout partner earlier. He sprained his ankle. Probably just going to do some box squats and seated leg curls. That way Im not late for class.
I'm finding I love box squats.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got home from the gym and I feel like death. Idk how but 3 exercises almost put me 6 feet under.

High box squats: 560 for 6 reps
Honestly this felt light. On the 3rd rep it felt like the bar got nudged and threw me off balance a little. Probably could have gone for me in reality.

Leg extensions rest pause: 300 for 20, 8, 4
The pump was painful. Followed this up with DC quad stretch

Seated leg curls plate loaded: 4 sets of 12 with 90 pounds
Followed these up with DC ham stretch.

Felt like pure death. Honestly should have waited a little longer to drive home.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sticking with the basics can still give you a hell of a workout. No need to stand on bosu balls holding a kettle bell in each hand, just do real squats!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
hand check :hump:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured this should be put on this new page so it is seen

Just got home from the gym and I feel like death. Idk how but 3 exercises almost put me 6 feet under.

Honestly this felt light. On the 3rd rep it felt like the bar got nudged and threw me off balance a little. Probably could have gone for me in reality.

Felt like pure death. Honestly should have waited a little longer to drive home

Sticking with the basics can still give you a hell of a workout. No need to stand on bosu balls holding a kettle bell in each hand, just do real squats!
Haha exactly people need to man up and remember where we came from not all this crazy shit where u look like a full retard while working out. Special Jack isnt for everyone.

Still trying to figure out what all I want to do after this cycle. I mean obviously I have PCT figured out and have everything I could ever want in PCT. I am talking more along the lines of what goodies to add :mischievous:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X factor is what I'm trying now
We'll see how it goes using it

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Felt like pure death. Honestly should have waited a little longer to drive home

Still trying to figure out what all I want to do after this cycle. I mean obviously I have PCT figured out and have everything I could ever want in PCT. I am talking more along the lines of what goodies to add :mischievous:
Don't let one bad day beat you down bruther! My leg day yesterday also sucked :( Just gotta go with it and hit it even harder the next time :thumbsup:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X factor is what I'm trying now
We'll see how it goes using it
Nice I have had some interest in trying that in the future.

T, you should see some of the funky **** I have seen people doing at my gym. It's bbuilding meets ballet.
Haha too funny but I will raise u. I used to work out at an Air Force fitness center :surprised:

Don't let one bad day beat you down bruther! My leg day yesterday also sucked :( Just gotta go with it and hit it even harder the next time :thumbsup:
Idk if u misunderstood me or u have picked up the art of sarcasm lol. 560 for 6 on box squats is great for me. 2 weeks ago I did 470 for 8 and 510 for 3, last week I did 510 for 6, and then this week I did 560 for 6 and it felt the lightest :147:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk if u misunderstood me or u have picked up the art of sarcasm lol. 560 for 6 on box squats is great for me. 2 weeks ago I did 470 for 8 and 510 for 3, last week I did 510 for 6, and then this week I did 560 for 6 and it felt the lightest :147:
Well I have always mastered the art of sarcasm, but this was a misunderstanding :lol: I guess I associated the word death with a bad workout :lmao: And since your as strong as you are it is hard to keep up with what numbers are heavy/light for you bruther :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout Tom. The DC style leg presses must have been painful.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout Tom. The DC style leg presses must have been painful.
Lol leg extensions but yes the pump was painful. Could only do 20 second quad stretches at a time because they were so full.

Shoulders and triceps got called short today. My leg elbow was hurting worse than ever. Plus my workout partner wasnt feeling it after being laying in bed for 3 days of just protein shakes and popping pain pills.

Going to ice and rub skelly balm on my elbow a lot this weekend.

Ordered some S4 and Ostarine today.