THUNDERGOD'S "STICKING" IT TO THE WICKED INJECTABLE CYCLE--Prop/Cyp Combo

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
My buddy and I started curling in the squat rack... just to get back at all the little f*ckers that do it to us. Let em say something.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arm circles in the squat rack would be sick, and then don't let anyone use the spare weight clamps your not using.

"I got three more sets bro, sorry."

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
My buddy and I started curling in the squat rack... just to get back at all the little f*ckers that do it to us. Let em say something.
Hahahaha I actually snapped on someone for that about a week ago. He actually got up and moved, and let me use the squat rack. I kind of felt like a bully, but that's what the f*cker gets for curling 65 lbs in a squat rack for 20 minutes.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha I actually snapped on someone for that about a week ago. He actually got up and moved, and let me use the squat rack. I kind of felt like a bully, but that's what the f*cker gets for curling 65 lbs in a squat rack for 20 minutes.
The other day i was at the gym and some tool bag was on the hack squat machine. I went up to him and asked when he was going to get done with sorry excuse for a workout, and he says "what do you mean" . I said listen bud your not even taking the stoppers out of place and your using a 2 in range of motion. He was like what is a stopper? So I tell him to do a squat again and when he raises it I take the stopper out and say now go down. Shizz was priceless he tried to go down and got so buried i had to lift it up for him. Needless to say I bet he will be using much less weight next time.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The other day i was at the gym and some tool bag was on the hack squat machine. I went up to him and asked when he was going to get done with sorry excuse for a workout, and he says "what do you mean" . I said listen bud your not even taking the stoppers out of place and your using a 2 in range of motion. He was like what is a stopper? So I tell him to do a squat again and when he raises it I take the stopper out and say now go down. Shizz was priceless he tried to go down and got so buried i had to lift it up for him. Needless to say I bet he will be using much less weight next time.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good work. Bring BS ROM to justice worldwide. BS ROMnocide :AR15firing:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Off topic... What's the hot mess appetite suppresant these days? Specifically For a female client. As you know, I cannot stand them personally - so no official view.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Off topic... What's the hot mess appetite suppresant these days? Specifically For a female client. As you know, I cannot stand them personally - so no official view.
ECA stacked with 7-keto ftw!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOODIA. But I've read that the mass produced version of Hoodia we can buy is B.S., because true African Hoodia is a protected plant. Maybe I shouldn't believe everything that I read, but I've tried Hoodia on two occasions from two separate companies and both times it did nothing.

I basically offered no help with this post.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new supp "Black Cats" from Appnut has some serious appetite suppression, but it also has a hardcore stim. I take it once in the morning and that's it and I'm a known stimaholic. Cheap as hell, too. $20.00 a bottle at NP.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ReCreate will suppress her appetite and is not stimmy. Also has strong anti cortisol properties too.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
OEP was pretty good, bit I got used to it within 2 weeks. Might be diff for a female

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya you know me?

newbie2bb

well now ur talking my game . i did a log about OEP ..Oxy ..wouldnt go with anything less its was awesome and extreme focus. would hit in 15 min if that some days. and def will take off the fat i did a mini cycle and lost 10 pounds was awesome

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/146138-what-can-prime.html

i wouldnt go with anything else . its unbelieveable plus the fact that i pulled my back muscle and left me down for 4 days . it was crazy thought but def check out the log.

see aint as newbie as u all thought

but focus is bar none on it . also sheds the fat

newbie2bb

btw anyone wanna sponser my next one of OEP prime and powerfull (or any other supp) great pm me. but the only reason i did mini stack is cause i had to pay for it myself. since someone already asked me why so short .

back to ur regular scheduled THUNDA GAWD

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
btw anyone wanna sponser my next one of OEP prime and powerfull (or any other supp) great pm me. but the only reason i did mini stack is cause i had to pay for it myself. since someone already asked me why so short .

back to ur regular scheduled THUNDA GAWD
are you on a stack of crystal meth right now?!? Calm the f*ck down, son...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
love the Oh Snap Rob!!!! and TG you have always BEEN down!!! LOL

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like OEP. I have a bottle of Black Cats, OEP and Adrenalean. I've gone through about 4 bottles of OEP (not in a row) and I'm a week or so into Black Cats. I think OEP will appeal more to the masses in comparison to Black Cats because OEP is actually milder then Black Cats, but as far as appetite suppression, Black Cats is stronger, from my personal experience. I only ever eat because I know I'm suppose to and I do it intentionally every 3hrs or so, but I haven't felt hunger since I've been on Black Cats.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
IM DOWN WITH OEP YA YOU KNOW ME!!!! I SAID YOU DOWN WITH OEP!!!! YA YOU KNOW ME!!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
My fat burner usage has been pretty strictly ECA/ECY since the good venom gave way to the crap they use these days. How does this OEP compare? I might be down for some new juju.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new supp "Black Cats" from Appnut has some serious appetite suppression, but it also has a hardcore stim. I take it once in the morning and that's it and I'm a known stimaholic. Cheap as hell, too. $20.00 a bottle at NP.
I like OEP. I have a bottle of Black Cats, OEP and Adrenalean. I've gone through about 4 bottles of OEP (not in a row) and I'm a week or so into Black Cats. I think OEP will appeal more to the masses in comparison to Black Cats because OEP is actually milder then Black Cats, but as far as appetite suppression, Black Cats is stronger, from my personal experience. I only ever eat because I know I'm suppose to and I do it intentionally every 3hrs or so, but I haven't felt hunger since I've been on Black Cats.
Since I've never been one to follow the masses, I think I will give the Black Cats a try.

Unleash the fury of the feline!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with the addition!
Well, it's my buff and shredded little sistah!!:wave2:

Hello C. I trust that everything is well with you. How's the training going now? Still crushing it?
Your workouts are more hardcore than any of the guys' I see on here. Including mine!! When I read what your workouts consist of, I start to feel lazy. ha ha
Take care of yourself and have the time of your life!!!:djparty: :party:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My fat burner usage has been pretty strictly ECA/ECY since the good venom gave way to the crap they use these days. How does this OEP compare? I might be down for some new juju.
I'm really not trying to pimp out Black Cats, because I have no reason, I'm just trying to give accurate and helpful advice. I sincerely like OEP a lot, but in terms of a comparable stim to anything EC, Black Cats is much closer then OEP. OEP seems to offer more of a mental stim, like you're wide awake, but not necessarily physically restless. Black Cats has that ephed like physical restless stim. The kind that will make you want to do cardio in the middle of a dirty bulk. Also, the appetite suppression isn't very strong in OEP, whereas, Black Cats has an ephed'esque app supp.

As far as a pound 4 pound, "direct" fat burner, I don't know which is more effective between the two, but as far as appetite suppression and high octane stim effect, Black Cats is more effective on those two specific elements. I understand more stim does not equate to better fat burn and too much stim could lead to a rise in cortisol, burn the adrenals....etc. so Recreate is actually may favorite "fat burner," but as far as high octane stim and app suppression that is liken to Ephed, Black Cats is the stand out.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, Black Cats hits the ground running at a higher intensity. My morning routines on T, W, Th, is I wake up at 5:30 am, pop my stims and lay my head back down, because I really don't need to get out of bed until 6:00am.

On OEP, I'll feel "awake-awake" by 5:50am-6:20am. On Black Cats, I'm "stim-eyed" by 5:40am-5:50am and much more ready to go. On OEP in those initial early hours, I can be awake and still be sitting there staring at the wall while taking 5 min to put on my shoes in that half awake, mentally still asleep state. Black Cats so far has me going once it's kicked in.

On OEP I'm able to take a nap at 8:30am for about 15-20 min before going into my second job. Black Cats I can't nap until 2:30-3:30pm.

Bad side, OEP has a much lesser degree of first 1-3 days insomnia. Black Cats, if you don't burn yourself out in the gym hardcore, those initial 1-3 days I have to use 12mg Melatonin to sleep.

I only take stims T, W, Th, because those are my early days, and then I don't take anything until those same days the next week, so I've yet to take either of the two consistently enough to become adapted to either one or experience any long term crashes or measure the time-frame of adapting.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Careful with high-dosing the Melatonin, Volcom. I've read that even the standard 3mg. dosage is a little high. I've done 6mg. before, but not more. If I feel I need something to help further, I toss in 50mg. of Diphenhydramine to help matters along.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, it's my buff and shredded little sistah!!:wave2:

Hello C. I trust that everything is well with you. How's the training going now? Still crushing it?
Your workouts are more hardcore than any of the guys' I see on here. Including mine!! When I read what your workouts consist of, I start to feel lazy. ha ha
Take care of yourself and have the time of your life!!!:djparty: :party:
LOL I'm doing good! Still training hard and hopefully leaning out more for summer!! Shes killing me nicely in the gym and I'm still sore from Tue! You are far from lazy!! I might post an updated pic in my old log if I can see the progress in the picture!!!!

Hows life with you, training I know is spot on!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I'm doing good! Still training hard and hopefully leaning out more for summer!! Shes killing me nicely in the gym and I'm still sore from Tue! You are far from lazy!! I might post an updated pic in my old log if I can see the progress in the picture!!!!

Hows life with you, training I know is spot on!
As the Red Hot Chili Peppers say, "Life Is Beautiful Around The World!!"
Everything is awesome with me!! Couldn't be better. And yeah, the training is going real well right now. Maybe the Cyp and Prop are having something to do with it!!:thinking: LOL

I remember the last pic I saw of you was with you in the mirror doing a biceps flex. And your abs were absolutely popping in that pic!! :yikes:
Very sharp indeed.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was just looking at the black cats, no wonder it kicks in so fast looks like it has a good bit of caffeine in it, great for that in your face rush of energy. Then basically Chocamine and Geranium for the long term no crash type of energy with some other goodies for bioavailability and blood pressure control. Looks like it would have one hell of an initial kick and a pretty smooth come down. As far as superior appetite suppression, I always have a hard time eating if I take in high levels of caffeine. Coincidentally, I just became a fan of the energy and feel produced by bulk Chocamine so it being in this product intrigues me.

OEP is not supposed to be ridiculous on energy, it does provide a good bit but it is really working more towards CAMP, thermogenesis, and appetite suppression. It is the only non ephedra diet pill I have taken that had me just sitting here doing nothing and would feel drops of sweat run down my arm pits. BLECH! Yet you know it is doing it's thermo thing. That is from the A-Yohimbine in it doing more for thermogenesis than energy.

To me if you are a serious stim lover who loves the instant kick and intensity that comes along with high quality caffeine with a long lasting no crash end then Black Cats seems the way to go by the profile. If looking for a more low key smooth energy that doesn't stim you so much it makes you want to pace, but heats you up and burns a lot of fat then OEP.

Difference is you have one Energy pill that also burns fat effectively in Black Cat, and a Fat Burner, that also provides good quality energy. It just depends on what exactly you are looking for.

In Timbers case person he is asking for being female I might opt for OEP since it is less stimmy according to Volc. Most of the ladies I work with do not like to be stimmed out of their minds.

For a deity such as Thunder who loves his stims I would say pick up 3 bottles while they are $20 right now.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So since we have Timber present, who's the new troll ready to be blasted on the boards? We need a new patsy with Buster gone.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Kinda in the "special needs" category. I feel kinda bad when I give him a hard time.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
So since we have Timber present, who's the new troll ready to be blasted on the boards? We need a new patsy with Buster gone.
umm he is already posting in here:think:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just looking at the black cats, no wonder it kicks in so fast looks like it has a good bit of caffeine in it, great for that in your face rush of energy. Then basically Chocamine and Geranium for the long term no crash type of energy with some other goodies for bioavailability and blood pressure control. Looks like it would have one hell of an initial kick and a pretty smooth come down. As far as superior appetite suppression, I always have a hard time eating if I take in high levels of caffeine. Coincidentally, I just became a fan of the energy and feel produced by bulk Chocamine so it being in this product intrigues me.

OEP is not supposed to be ridiculous on energy, it does provide a good bit but it is really working more towards CAMP, thermogenesis, and appetite suppression. It is the only non ephedra diet pill I have taken that had me just sitting here doing nothing and would feel drops of sweat run down my arm pits. BLECH! Yet you know it is doing it's thermo thing. That is from the A-Yohimbine in it doing more for thermogenesis than energy.

To me if you are a serious stim lover who loves the instant kick and intensity that comes along with high quality caffeine with a long lasting no crash end then Black Cats seems the way to go by the profile. If looking for a more low key smooth energy that doesn't stim you so much it makes you want to pace, but heats you up and burns a lot of fat then OEP.

Difference is you have one Energy pill that also burns fat effectively in Black Cat, and a Fat Burner, that also provides good quality energy. It just depends on what exactly you are looking for.

In Timbers case person he is asking for being female I might opt for OEP since it is less stimmy according to Volc. Most of the ladies I work with do not like to be stimmed out of their minds.

For a deity such as Thunder who loves his stims I would say pick up 3 bottles while they are $20 right now.
Nice compare Kleen and I agree with you. I have used both and the Black Cats are definitely a nice long term clean energy boost. I took 1 cap in the morning and was nicely buzzed for a good 6-8 hours. It wasn't jittery or over stimmed but just very alert and energized. The OEP is not as energized but you definitely have a better focus with some mood enhancement. I took 2 pre-workout the other day and was sweating..(Thundrer words) like a whore in church. So yes the thermo effect is very present. Both are great products with their own subtle differences.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I'm ready to make someone sound stupid. Nice to be wanted.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buster's not gone. He's running that hardcore injectable cycle. He's just so busy smashing weights and boning *Heartless88, that he doesn't have time to post!!! :lol:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NUT UP!!

Time to man up or should I say God up? Time to leave the mortal constraints behind and transcend to that sacred realm where "all things are possible to him that believeth!!"

NO LIMITS!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxoHV3LKHDM"]YouTube- Body Building Compilation[/ame]