THUNDERGOD'S "STICKING" IT TO THE WICKED INJECTABLE CYCLE--Prop/Cyp Combo

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Time to man up or should I say God up? Time to leave the mortal constraints behind and transcend to that sacred realm where "all things are possible to him that believeth!!"
Time to grab Mjolnir and get to work! :aargh:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty sweet vid :yup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE LOWDOWN ON THE THROWDOWN

Spent.....totally spent. The Berzerker Rage that fueled me through the battle has left me exhausted. A great feeling of accomplishment and victory courses through my being. No holding back on the power this morning!! I let it loose!!
URL=http://media.photobucket.com/image/thor/cvgu2/thor.gif?o=250]
[/URL]

SHOULDERS

Seated Arnold DB Presses--25'sX12, 40'sX10, 80'sX12 drop to 50'sX14. I gained a rep with the 80's and it wasn't easy either. I was huffing and puffing, sucking up great gasps of air to see me through. :eek:mfg:
Upright Cable Rows--40X12, 90X10, 180X12 drop to 120X15. I gained a rep on the heavy set here too. On the lighter drop set I was pulling the bar up to my forehead to really engage the medial delts. Also hits some traps in the process.
BentOver DB Rear Laterals--35'sX10, 60'sX11 drop to 40'sX14. Those 60's felt oh so heavy and oh so nice!! I love the effort involved. Nothing garnered easy is worth it. :fing02:

QUADS

2 light sets of leg extensions to warm up the quads. 100X15 each set.

Machine Squats--150X15, 300X10, 460X12. Short rest and then 350X15. I might have rested 45 seconds max between these 2 sets. Not exactly a dropset, but very damn close!! I went up 10lbs. on the heavy set here and matched last week's reps. Very happy. Felt powerful this morning!!
Seated Leg Presses--200X20, 350X15, 660X23 PR!!! Woo-to-da-Hoo!! I surprised myself here. I thought that after the heavy machine squats, I'd lose some strength here. But instead it was like I was totally warmed up for this action!!!
Second Set: 450X28. Again.....didn't expect this. The weights felt lighter than normal this morning. But I think rather that I was more powerful this morning!! :twisted:
Leg Extensions--Already warmed up fully. 150X26!!
Another round please...150X23!! Hel Yeah!! I was like a friggin machine!! Pistons pumping to da max!!:head:

HAMSTRINGS

Stiff-Legged Deadlifts--135X12, 225X10, 375X11 drop to 275X14. Not an immediate drop, but only about 30 seconds rest between the 2 sets. I'll call it a drop if I want to!! After these 2 sets I had to sit down and rest for a full minute. I usually don't sit between sets.....I pace around like a caged tiger!! This shit took it out of me. I was seeing white spots and then the fade to black. Love it!! :smlove2:
Standing One-Legged Hamstring Curls--40X12, 80X10, 135X10 drop to 90X15. 5lb. increase here. Earned it too. Wasn't for free.

CALVES

Seated Calf Presses On Leg Press Machine--200X20, 420X26, 400X23. Straight sets here. But very intense!! Bullls were bellowing at me after this. :aargh:

Strength, power, recovery, stamina, and endurance are all increasing now!! The gear is in full force and I'm going to take full advantage of it too!! :thumbsup:

More weight please!!!:yup:

BATTLE ON MY WARRIOR BROTHERS!!! :duel:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-DJPyMldjg"]YouTube- Megadeth - Angry Again[/ame]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test...does a body good!! Madness big man.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way to wage the war! Congrats on the PR, and you weren't even fresh. NOICE!!!! By the way those 60s on rear delts. Yeah they felt heavey, BECAUSE THAT IS MONTSTROUS WEIGHT FOR THOSE!!!! Just awesome. Inspirational workout Thunder!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thundergod - choppin heads and breaking pr's. Ya best protect ya neck.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GDPZpRmTg0"]YouTube- Wu-Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck[/ame]

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CARDIO DAY

20 minutes of torture on the glider machine from Hel. :smite:
330 nonstop reps of ab action comprised of seated machine crunches, leg raises, and kneeling rope crunches.

Torrents of sweat running down my broad back and off my Asgardian brow. Proof of effort. I was riding the glider hard this morning. It kept "walking" across the floor I was kicking it so hard. LOL :buttkick:

DOMS is in da hizzy too!! Lots of DOMS. Legs are trashed.
And by trashed I mean demolished, devastated......DESTROYED!!! :aargh4:

Oh....sweet agony. Thou art my ever faithful companion!! Never hast thou deserted my side. lo these many years. :no:

I'll always be KING OF PAIN!!!

YouTube- King of pain - music video

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That defies description. It is beyond what mere mortal words can convey or define.
It is too awesome.........completely sublime. :love:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BRING FORTH THE PAIN!!:aargh4::aargh4::aargh4:

Go time. Time to transform and transcend. To rise above past efforts and accomplishments.

As the quote says, "Living in the past........there's no future in it!!!"

Let's grab hold of the present and make it give us what we desire!!

YouTube- Bodybuilding is a Pain

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Timr for IRON and BLOOD!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kill it TG, and after that you should go get your car washed...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DER BLITZ-KRIEG!!:AR15firing: :rocketwhore:

It was all-out warfare. Nothing short of pure adrenalin-charged mayhem!! I imagined that the weights was Jormundgandr the Midgard Serpent whom I am fated to confront at Ragnarok, the Twilight of the Gods!! I saw his slimy head and red peircing eyes and his gaping venomous maw. I attacked him with full unabated fury and force!! The only thing he understands....

BACK

Reverse-Grip Pulldowns--100X12, 150X10, DC Rest-Pause now: 270X10-6-3=19 total reps. And then after a 30 second rest: 200X12. Oh what effort. By Hela's cold, eternal embrace!! A DC Rest-Pause set into a drop set......damn near insane! :stupid:
One-Arm DB Rows--40X12, 70X10, 135X11 drop to 90X12. One drop was all that was needed. I could feel my lats throbbing from the encounter. :aargh4:
SUPERSET ACTION:
Machine Rows--100X12, 140X10, 240X13, 240X12.
One-Arm Pulldowns--30X12, 50X10, 100X11, 100X10. I did a set of the rows and then immediately followed it with a set of the one-arm pulldowns. Stupendous pumps ensued!! I could feel the fibers being taxed to their max.
Standing Straight-Arm Pulldowns--for width: 140X11, 140X10. And done. Lats were screaming at me now!! No mercy. :smite:

BICEPS

EZ Bar Drag Curls--65X12, 95X10, DC Rest-Pause now: 175X11-6-3=20 total reps. And it was uber heavy action too!! I was growling like a maddened animal. Rage overwhelmed and consumed me!! :twisted:
SUPERSET ACTION:
DB Incline Curls--35'sX10, 55'sX13, 55'sX11
Spider Curls--40X10, 80X9, 80X9. I did a set of incline curls and immediately followed it with a set of the spider curls. And spider curls are HARD!! By Ymir's frozen beard.....they are rough!! :shocked:
Seated One-Arm Concentration Curls--30X10, 60X11, 60X10. Again.....ginormous pumps!! Huge and swollen. Throbbing with pain. Loaded for battle!! :AR15firing:

FOREARMS

Reverse-Grip EZ Bar Curls--45X12, 75X10, 115X11 and drop to 75X14. Done. Exhausted.....in the best way!! Satisfaction aquired. Victory accomplished!!

Now this was an amazing workout. Loaded with all sorts of intensity techniques. DC Rest-Pauses, Supersets, and Drop Sets too!! All of my favorites!! LOL

NEVER SURRENDER FELLOW WARRIORS!!! :duel:

YouTube- ManOwaR - Hail & Kill

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it TG, and after that you should go get your car washed...
She is indeed blessed. What genetics. Look at how tiny her waist is in contrast to her........um.....ASS!!!!
Beautiful booty action.

Bravo Kleen.....bravo. :clap2:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DER BLITZ-KRIEG!!:AR15firing: :rocketwhore:

It was all-out warfare. Nothing short of pure adrenalin-charged mayhem!! I imagined that the weights was Jormundgandr the Midgard Serpent whom I am fated to confront at Ragnarok, the Twilight of the Gods!! I saw his slimy head and red peircing eyes and his gaping venomous maw. I attacked him with full unabated fury and force!! The only thing he understands....

BACK

Reverse-Grip Pulldowns--100X12, 150X10, DC Rest-Pause now: 270X10-6-3=19 total reps. And then after a 30 second rest: 200X12. Oh what effort. By Hela's cold, eternal embrace!! A DC Rest-Pause set into a drop set......damn near insane! :stupid:One-Arm DB Rows--40X12, 70X10, 135X11 drop to 90X12. One drop was all that was needed. I could feel my lats throbbing from the encounter. :aargh4:
SUPERSET ACTION:
Machine Rows--100X12, 140X10, 240X13, 240X12.
One-Arm Pulldowns--30X12, 50X10, 100X11, 100X10. I did a set of the rows and then immediately followed it with a set of the one-arm pulldowns. Stupendous pumps ensued!! I could feel the fibers being taxed to their max.
Standing Straight-Arm Pulldowns--for width: 140X11, 140X10. And done. Lats were screaming at me now!! No mercy. :smite:

BICEPS

EZ Bar Drag Curls--65X12, 95X10, DC Rest-Pause now: 175X11-6-3=20 total reps. And it was uber heavy action too!! I was growling like a maddened animal. Rage overwhelmed and consumed me!! :twisted:
SUPERSET ACTION:
DB Incline Curls--35'sX10, 55'sX13, 55'sX11
Spider Curls--40X10, 80X9, 80X9. I did a set of incline curls and immediately followed it with a set of the spider curls. And spider curls are HARD!! By Ymir's frozen beard.....they are rough!! :shocked:
Seated One-Arm Concentration Curls--30X10, 60X11, 60X10. Again.....ginormous pumps!! Huge and swollen. Throbbing with pain. Loaded for battle!! :AR15firing:

FOREARMS

Reverse-Grip EZ Bar Curls--45X12, 75X10, 115X11 and drop to 75X14. Done. Exhausted.....in the best way!! Satisfaction aquired. Victory accomplished!!

Now this was an amazing workout. Loaded with all sorts of intensity techniques. DC Rest-Pauses, Supersets, and Drop Sets too!! All of my favorites!! LOL

NEVER SURRENDER FELLOW WARRIORS!!! :duel:

YouTube- ManOwaR - Hail & Kill
Awesome workout Brother! I was just talking about implementing these in DW's thread I think. Doing and RP then drop setting that. PHENOMINAL!
She is indeed blessed. What genetics. Look at how tiny her waist is in cotrast to her........um.....ASS!!!!
Beautiful booty action.

Bravo Kleen.....bravo. :clap2:
Yeah hypnotizing isn't it.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great crush TG!!! love the drops... tempting!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great crush TG!!! love the drops... tempting!!!!
It was fun doing the whole mix up. My muscles aren't gonna have a clue as to what just hit em!!:drive:

I especially like the DC Rest-Pauses. I missed those. And the supersets were a nice addition too. Next workout I'm thinking of tossing some pre-exhaust sets into the mix!!

I tell you, I've gone mad, By-Odin. Mad....:fool2:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the workout routine TG..DC Dropset Superset insanity at it's finest!! What is the scale saying these days?

And that wouldn't be soap on her leg if she was washing my car!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the workout routine TG..DC Dropset Superset insanity at it's finest!! What is the scale saying these days?

And that wouldn't be soap on her leg if she was washing my car!!
The scales saying, "Get off of me you fat-ass!!" :biglaugh:
I weighed in at 252 this morning. I'm eating very lean. This wasn't intended to be a bulker, hence the usage of the Prop. I consider this an "aggressive" recomp!! :twisted:

Still couldn't help but gain some weight though. I'm up 6lbs. from the start. And I'm not quite yet at the half-way mark either. So, it's gonna be fun. :woohoo:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't complain about 6lbs of lean mass can you?? We are all in for the rest of this crusade bubba!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Who else enjoyed watching Mir eat a size 5X uppercut?! Wipe that smug smile of his face.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who else enjoyed watching Mir eat a size 5X uppercut?! Wipe that smug smile of his face.
Hel Yeah!! Mir the queer lost his sneer!!!:silly:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KILLED DA CARDIO!!

A little mayhem in the A.M. Just what the body needs to properly wake up and greet the day.

20 minutes of punishment (or is that funishment?) on the glider machine from Hel.
330 nonstop reps of ab action involving seated machine crunches, leg raises, and kneeling rope crunches.

Very good lather foamed up on the ol' thoroughbred this morning! And I was kicking at the stall door to be unleashed. Felt so strong and fit. Veins bulging, muscles glistening under the sweat, lungs bursting from the effort, and pulse racing!!

I had a carb re-feed yesterday and I look better for it. I was beginning to flatten out. So now my muscles look full and rounded. Swollen. And I don't know when, if ever, that I've felt so tight and hard. Feels like I'm made of stone. Love it!!!!:love:

YouTube- P.O.D-Alive Full Music Video

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome feeling eh Thunder, I am cutting down to be there with ya. Well maybe not as big, but the whole feeling like stone part.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
What do your normal days(carb wise) look like? You can definitely get away with more carbs while on test. They get me so full and large feeling.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do your normal days(carb wise) look like? You can definitely get away with more carbs while on test. They get me so full and large feeling.
Regular days are probably around 200 grams coming from clean sources like sweet potatoes, green beans. pinto beans, asparagus, and fruit. Plus my Kashi Raisin Bran for breakfast, I can't live without that stuff!! Some days are definately lower around the 125 to 150 grams mark.

I just ate 2 steaks and some pinto beans with tobasco sauce......dude, that was good grubbage. :09: :food:

And for desert: :439: :smokin: I feel......good. Yeah.....good. :silly:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:eek: well I never

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Regular days are probably around 200 grams coming from clean sources like sweet potatoes, green beans. pinto beans, asparagus, and fruit. Plus my Kashi Raisin Bran for breakfast, I can't live without that stuff!! Some days are definately lower around the 125 to 150 grams mark.

I just ate 2 steaks and some pinto beans with tobasco sauce......dude, that was good grubbage. :09: :food:

Probably best to do that for dessert than an appetitzer. LOL You would eat the rest of the groceries in the house.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably best to do that for dessert than an appetitzer. LOL You would eat the rest of the groceries in the house.
I always wait until after workouts and meals to light up.
I don't want to ruin either of those situations. My workouts, meals, or my buzz. :rofl:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

Glad to see you know how to roll. Saving the smoke for after on a full stomach. I just ate some chicken breast, grapefruit, and a banana. Then i did the same thing.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you know how to roll. Saving the smoke for after on a full stomach. I just ate some chicken breast, grapefruit, and a banana. Then i did the same thing.
Oh, I know how to roll!! :yup:

For you, brosetski!!!:head: Enjoy.........YouTube- Godsmack - Sweet Leaf

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the winner of the Golden Woody Award is the blonde humping the speaker monitor. She wins hands down........way down!!!:notworthy:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I'd bounce breasticles with them!!! :cool2: And even let that dorky chick smack my ass!!
I'd put it to all 3 of em at the same time. :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing:

:fest30: :fest30: :fest30: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd put it to all 3 of em at the same time. :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing:

:fest30: :fest30: :fest30: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:
They'd think I was a coctopus. They'd swear I was throwing 8 dicks at them at the same time!!! :hump: :yeah:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
They'd think I was a coctopus. They'd swear I was throwing 8 dicks at them at the same time!!! :hump: :yeah:
....wooooooooow, lol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I love the thunderisms. Three legged ninja on ecstasy is my personal favorite.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like "Sweating like a whore in church"

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BY ODIN, I'M READY!!!

I'm psyched way, way up this morning. Like I could chew chains and spit nails. Like I could eat lightening and spit sparks!!

LET'S DO THIS!!!:head:

YouTube- bOdYbuiLDing eXtREmes