MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A Warrior God caught at see tossed over board during a deadly treacherous storm with his mighty Mjollnir in hand. Tossed to and fro he chose one direction and swam until land fall. Surrounded by tiny men dressed all in black the giant man swung his mighty hammer destroying the first wave of attackers. An overwelming force of Ninja's attacked as he slung them by the wayside slamming his mighty Mjollnir into one after another. The onslaught stops the and the Ninja's bow down before the superior warrior. Interested in these tiny men and their fighting style the Warrior God stayed with his newfound subjects to train in the ways of their art form. He is "THUNDERGOD THE NINJA WARRIOR!" Coming soon to a VERY LARGE screen near you....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
who wouldn't want to see that!!!! LOL

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to see that one myself. ha ha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A Warrior God caught at see tossed over board during a deadly treacherous storm with his mighty Mjollnir in hand. Tossed to and fro he chose one direction and swam until land fall. Surrounded by tiny men dressed all in black the giant man swung his mighty hammer destroying the first wave of attackers. An overwelming force of Ninja's attacked as he slung them by the wayside slamming his mighty Mjollnir into one after another. The onslaught stops the and the Ninja's bow down before the superior warrior. Interested in these tiny men and their fighting style the Warrior God stayed with his newfound subjects to train in the ways of their art form. He is "THUNDERGOD THE NINJA WARRIOR!" Coming soon to a VERY LARGE screen near you....
FAIL

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
....also that movie sounds :head:...I would download it twice :yup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAYHEM IN THE A.M.:firedevil:
OR
MORNING MASSACRE!!:smite:

And it went thusly:

CHEST

Incline Machine Presses--120X12, 240X10, DC Rest-Pause: 400X8-4-2=14 total reps. Time to go heavy now. I love it!! I will stay at this weight though until I move up in reps. Now for a drop set: 300X13. Slow and controlled stuff here. The lactic acid was searing through my muscles like molten lava. :zx11pissed:
Pre-Exhaust Action:
Incline DB Flyes--30'sX12, 90'sX9, 70'sX11
Incline DB Presses--30'sX12, 90'sX11, 70'sX12. I did a set of flyes and then went straight into the presses without even setting the DB's back down. This accounts for what seems to be light weights on the presses. Pre-Exhaust sets ain't no joke!! :no:
SuperSet Action:
Cable-Crossovers--Each Arm: 40X12, 80X15, 100X12
Pec-Deck Flyes--100X12, 220X14, 220X13. Again....I did a set of crossovers and went straight into the pec-deck flyes with no rest at all. And this produced some of the best pec pumps I've ever experienced. Humungous pumps!!:shocked:

TRICEPS

Lying EZ Bar Extensions--75X12, 95X10, DC Rest-Pause: 175X11-6-4=21 total reps. It was heavy but I still need to add weight here next time. I was putting the power to these bad boys!! :aargh4:
Pre-Exhaust Action:
One-Arm Overhead Rope Extensions--30X12, 80X12, 100X10
Standing Pushdowns--100X12, 200X11, 200X10. And again, I did a set of the one-arm rope extensions and then immediately hit up a set of pushdowns. These brought on some excruciating contractions. Intense pain. I love nothing better!!:twisted:
DB Kickbacks--25'sX12, 50'sX12 and drop to 25'sX14. Single drop just to finish them off. And the pumps were ginormous indeed. Huge slabs of beef hanging off the back of my arms!!:eek5:

This workout had it all. DC Rest-Pauses, Pre-Exhaustion Sets, Super-Sets, Drop-Sets. It was wundebar!!:yup: My fierce nature is suited to this style of Berzerker training. Balls to the wall!! :head:

It's time to break barriers and smash through walls. No limitations!!

Time to make those weights cry like a bitch!!!

YouTube- Crying Like a Bitch -Godsmack (HIGH QUALITY!)

BATTLE FIERCELY MY WARRIOR BROTHERS!! :duel:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Met, I can't spell... but at least I don't make fun of your dicklickxia. ;)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great crush TG!!!! and light weight is not what crossed my mind while looking at your DB Incline numbers!!!! especially after being 3rd in the line up!!! Sick work on the cables as well!!! Just giving the rest of us a bar to reach my god like friend!!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Sick workout!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously, I hate you gais

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
And in iMax
Remember the big virtual reality fad in the early 90's? Whatever happened to that lawnmowerman sh*t? I'd want to see this movie in a gyroscopic virtual reality system.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great crush TG!!!! and light weight is not what crossed my mind while looking at your DB Incline numbers!!!! especially after being 3rd in the line up!!! Sick work on the cables as well!!! Just giving the rest of us a bar to reach my god like friend!!!
It's not the fact that they were 3rd in the lineup that accounts for the light weights used. They were actually 2nd in lineup with the flyes.
It's the fact that it was pre-exhaustion sets with flyes leading immediately into the presses that accounts for the lighter weights/lower than normal reps on the presses.

If you've never done pre-exhaust sets before, you have no idea how hard this is.

With utilizing pre-exhaustion techniques you're forcing the muscles to work beyond normal failure by using an isolation movement first that isolates the working muscle without activating secondary assistance muscle groups. Then the compound move that immediately follows also works the target muscle by using these secondary muscle groups to further assist in working the target muscle group.

For instance, with the flyes I totally isolate my pecs without involving the delts or triceps. Once I reach failure on the flyes, I go straight into the presses which allows my fresh delts and triceps to get in the action and this further pounds my target muscles (the pecs) into complete submission.

It's like doing some leg extensions and then going straight into a set of squats or leg presses. Or side laterals into shoulder presses. You get the idea.

Pre-Exhaust sets are downright BRUTAL!!:twisted:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That second pic is called frustration...for good reason....grrrrrrr

Kinda like this one

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no way

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You guys just killed any hopes of me logging into this page at work.

Good thing its still before 7... otherwise co-workers would walk by my office seeing all sorts of bouncing yams.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys just killed any hopes of me logging into this page at work.

Good thing its still before 7... otherwise co-workers would walk by my office seeing all sorts of bouncing yams.
And everybody knows how much you and I love yams!!! :32::yumyum:

This is Trish Stratus.....and yes, stratusfaction is guaranteed!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's actually my friends ex wife
He may not miss her attitude, but I'll bet he misses her attributes!! :yup::boobies:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used a similar quote before saying, "No matter how pretty she is....there's a guy somewhere, who really knows her, and he hates her freakin' guts!!" :silly:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I've used a similar quote before saying, "No matter how pretty she is....there's a guy somewhere, who really knows her, and he hates her freakin' guts!!" :silly:
so true man. so true. :drive: :censored: :AR15firing: :smite: :fest30: :tongue2: :08:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, it is just me or could you have a sh*tty job every now and again? :lol:

Vida reps.
He may not mind a little fudge considering the lovely fountain that it's coming out of.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Remember the big virtual reality fad in the early 90's? Whatever happened to that lawnmowerman sh*t? I'd want to see this movie in a gyroscopic virtual reality system.
Yeah! There was the Demolition Man sex scene too. I think VR was to the 90's what flying cars were to the 80s. And skateboards. Remember the rumors after Back to the Future 2? All the kids used to swear that thing was in development somewhere.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy Moly some interesting pics and gifs up in here! Could stare all day if not for fear of being caught. LOL

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
It's not the fact that they were 3rd in the lineup that accounts for the light weights used. They were actually 2nd in lineup with the flyes.
It's the fact that it was pre-exhaustion sets with flyes leading immediately into the presses that accounts for the lighter weights/lower than normal reps on the presses.

If you've never done pre-exhaust sets before, you have no idea how hard this is.

With utilizing pre-exhaustion techniques you're forcing the muscles to work beyond normal failure by using an isolation movement first that isolates the working muscle without activating secondary assistance muscle groups. Then the compound move that immediately follows also works the target muscle by using these secondary muscle groups to further assist in working the target muscle group.

For instance, with the flyes I totally isolate my pecs without involving the delts or triceps. Once I reach failure on the flyes, I go straight into the presses which allows my fresh delts and triceps to get in the action and this further pounds my target muscles (the pecs) into complete submission.

It's like doing some leg extensions and then going straight into a set of squats or leg presses. Or side laterals into shoulder presses. You get the idea.

Pre-Exhaust sets are downright BRUTAL!!:twisted:
You know I've employed those bad boys frequently TG, so I know where you're coming from. Pre-exhausting w/ iso movements tears your sh!t up. Probably my favorite is a flye into a press.

I"m actually using this technique (sort of) on certain days to mix up my full body circuits, so I'll put an iso movement on the front end and save a compound lift for the same group at the end.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah! There was the Demolition Man sex scene too. I think VR was to the 90's what flying cars were to the 80s. And skateboards. Remember the rumors after Back to the Future 2? All the kids used to swear that thing was in development somewhere.
Flying cars were the 50s, my dad is still bitter that he hasn't received his yet. He also wants us off his lawn.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Or, the ever-popular, "show me the hottest girl in the world and I bet I can show you some guy who's tired of laying pipe there."

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flying cars were the 50s, my dad is still bitter that he hasn't received his yet. He also wants us off his lawn.
I'm somewhat of an old fugger myself. When I was in elementary school in 1970, the teacher taught us about G.E.M.s or ground elevating machines. It was the flying car. And it never came to fruition....
....damn it!! :banghead:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub'd

this thread just took on a whole new dimension
Wilkommen. And you're bound to find something in this thread that you can enjoy. I know I do. :silly:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leave a flaming bag of doodie on his porch and run!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CARDIO CARNAGE!! :AR15firing: :rocketwhore:

20 minutes of delicious torture on the glider machine from Hel. :smite:
330 nonstop reps of ab action consisting of seated machine crunches, leg raises, and kneeling rope crunches.

Feeling awesome this morning. Downright godly. :hail::hammer:

Energy and stamina are off the charts. Endurance is better than when I was in my 20's. Fo rizzle.
Even had a 2 hour splooge-a-palooza with the goddess before getting out of bed!!:hump::yeah:

TEST........FTW!!!!:head:

YouTube- Conan the Barbarian (1982) - De Wemen

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great work TG, and I hear you on the pre exhaust!!! I love and hate doing those. It was a fav of a buddy of mine once... I think he's in an insane asylum now