THUNDERGOD'S "STICKING" IT TO THE WICKED INJECTABLE CYCLE--Prop/Cyp Combo

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Man TG this has me amped up. I have debated picking up some sustanon when I go to Cancun this month. Figure their pharmacy grade would be good to have on hand.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And random wood is one of the really fun parts, ain't it? It's like being a kid again!
Like a 12 year old who just discovered that his penis can now shoot projectiles. :yikes: LMAO

It's rough though with all the sex and whacking off, the ol' Johnson is getting kinda tender.
:eek:p: :boobies: :hump: :aargh4:

newbie2bb

Like a 12 year old who just discovered that his penis can now shoot projectiles. :yikes: LMAO

It's rough though with all the sex and whacking off, the ol' Johnson is getting kinda tender.
:eek:p: :boobies: :hump: :aargh4:
plus side is u no longer have hair on ur palms lol :tongue2:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
plus side is u no longer have hair on ur palms lol :tongue2:
Not since I incorporated the Karate Kid's "wax on....whacks off" routine!! :lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DHT is good for something I guess..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...test is a powerful drug

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
POWER UP!!

The iron foe calls out to me this morning, challenging me. Desiring to test my full mettle. The foe unwittingly will force me to unleash my unrestrained fury of the mighty tempest!!

Bring Forth The Storms!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Zq4hsQeaw"]YouTube- Прокачка[/ame]

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
TG, slaying the Iron Foe!!!! Attack homeboy. ATTACK!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DROPSET DEMENTIA:stupid:

The smoke is dissipating from the field of valor. What remains in the wake of the attack are corpses strewn across the landscape. The enemy has been soundly defeated!!!:buttkick:

CHEST--Decline Machine Bench Presses--120X12, 220X10, 430X8>300X14>200X23. 10lb. increase on the heaviest set. Lost 1 rep but still majorly satisfied!! Will reclaim that rep soon enough. And then some.....:yup:
BACK--Behind The Neck Pulldowns--80X12, 120X10, 220X11>150X13>100X16. Really tight form and fierce contractions on these. This ain't an exercise to cheat on. You won't feel anything from these if you don't use good form.
SHOULDERS--DB Upright Rows--20'sX12, 35'sX10, 60'sX13>45'sX11>30'sX15. Gained a rep on the heavy set. These really target my medial delts. My cantaloupes are getting ripe and round now.
TRICEPS--Behind Head Cable Extensions--60X12, 90X10, 180X11>120X14>90X16. Gained a rep on the heavy set here also. Fighting for these increases!! They don't come easy. But nothing worthwhile ever does!!:33:
BICEPS--Standing EZ Bar Curls--55X12, 75X10, 165X10>115X11>75X15. 10lb. increase on that heavy set. Gear is kicking now.....gotta strike while the iron is hot!!!:angryfire:
QUADS--Seated Leg Presses--200X20, 300X15, 660X20>450X31. No 3rd drop. Not needed. Totally spent after the 1 big drop. 10 lb. increase on this heavy set too. Man, I'm loving this!!
HAMSTRINGS--Standing One-Legged Hamstring Curls--30X15, 60X12, 130X13>90X14>60X16. Gained a rep on this heavy set. Fighting with the fury of a thousand Berzerkers!!!:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
FOREARMS--Reverse-Grip Cable Curls--40X12, 70X10, 150X11>110X12>70X14. Gained a rep on this heavy set too. I was a godling on a mission this morning!! GAINS!!!
CALVES--Seated Calf Presses On Leg Press Machine--200X20, 400X26, 450X22. And that was a rap!!

Streams of sweat were cascading down my Asgardian brow!! Lungs were like a smitty's billows rising and falling, gathering more oxygen. Pulse racing like a diabetic hummingbird on Reese's Peices!!! :woohoo:

I know that these gains won't continue forever. There's a wall out there just waiting for me to hit it. But as long as I have air in my lungs, blood in my veins, desire in my heart, and the living lightening in my soul......
I will never surrender!!:nono:

Thus Sayeth The THUNDERGOD!!

BATTLE ON MY WARRIOR BROTHERS!!!:swordfight:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOMec-rYTbo"]YouTube- Slayer - Eyes Of The Insane video[/ame]

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
would have love to been a fly on the wall during that rampage!!! Holy kill it bro!!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'll say Victory won, my brutha. You KILLED it!

What wall you talking about? Seems you keep bustin' through them.:AR15firing:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
GOOOD GOD MAN!!! HAHAH why have i been missing out in this insanity!!! WTF :AR15firing: haha I'm in like flint man!!! DESTROY MY BRUTHA KILL!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
660x20? BRUTALITY.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man TG this has me amped up. I have debated picking up some sustanon when I go to Cancun this month. Figure their pharmacy grade would be good to have on hand.
Bring it back in your system. LOL have em shoot you up with 2-3 grams you will be good for a month as long as the esters last then start a PCT maybe even on week 3 after the shot. Otherwise get it at home...

660x20? BRUTALITY.
Hell Yeah way to kill it TG.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm hearing the intro to the old techno song, "MORTAL COMBAT!!!"

Man, you just worm holed that crap into my brain and I didn't even play the song... So now... "Your soul is miiiiiiine!"

Flawless Victory!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, you just worm holed that crap into my brain and I didn't even play the song... So now... "Your soul is miiiiiiine!"

Flawless Victory!
For the longest time, every and I mean every type of Marital Art demonstration I saw was choreographed to that song.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the longest time, every and I mean every type of Marital Art demonstration I saw was choreographed to that song.
You aint kidding. Every demo, every performance kata, it was everywhere.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You guys remember this song?:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_9MI2ymN6s&feature=related"]YouTube- Babylon zoo - Spaceman[/ame]

**** popped into my head, and I've been listening to it all day.

newbie2bb

Omgosh ...ur my new best friend!!! i got that album and i play the song daily !!! who doesnt like waking up to that ..i mean really ...wake up to it 7 days a week and tell me u dont kill the weights

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
660x20? BRUTALITY.
About 4 years ago while I was still a member of a public gym, I hit 800+ for 20 reps on an angled 45% leg press. This seated vertical version is MUCH harder!!! :yup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Flawless Victory!
You aint kidding. Every demo, every performance kata, it was everywhere.
the good old days!!!
Omgosh ...ur my new best friend!!! i got that album and i play the song daily !!! who doesnt like waking up to that ..i mean really ...wake up to it 7 days a week and tell me u dont kill the weights
Damn......I didn't click to play the song either....and like MrKleen, that shit is sounding off in my brain now!!

Just for that Volcom, I'm gonna have to make the strike a "babe-ality'!!:baby:
Remember that shit? And one was....."friendship"......WTF??!!

I spent too many hours playing that game. Me and my brother would get stoned and fight each other for hours on end.

Yeah......good times!!!:439:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:head:LET'S DO THIS!!!:head:

Watching Big Ronnie laying it down has me in a rather surly mood.

Time for the Thundergod to lay his own thingy down!!!:hammer:

Light Weight Babeh!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJoPuGff8bM"]YouTube- Ronnie Coleman - RELENTLESS PERSONIFIED[/ame]

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DROPSET DEMENTIA:fool2:

I said I was gonna lay it down.....and I did!! Big fukkin' time. I was smokin' dis morning!! :zx11pissed:
I put myself under self-hypnosis yesterday in preparation for this workout. I used mental-visualization to see myself doing each set with with complete succeess.

CHEST--High Incline DB Presses--40'sX12, 60'sX10, 105'sX18>70'sX18>50'sX17. Same reps as last week but with better form and mental activity. I also used my new extra long DB's I made out of a long standard barbell. It was a little awkward the first time out. I'll adapt.....plus I have an idea that I'll share with all of you later. :thumbsup:
BACK--Wide-Grip Long Bar Seated Rows--100X12, 200X10, 325X13>240X14>170X16. Not only did I increase the weight by 5lbs. but I also gained a rep!! Hel to the Yes!!! :head:
SHOULDERS--Machine Shoulder Presses--80X12, 150X10, 265X11>190X12>140X15. A 5lb. increase here. Baby steps....that's what it's all about. Why do you think they made those little 2 and 1/2 pound weights??!! LOL
TRICEPS--Reverse-Grip Bench Presses--115X12, 165X10, 250X11>205X12>155X14. A 5lb. increase here also. And I fought furiously to get it!! I just cannot allow failure to occur. The only acceptible failure is total muscular failure after you've pushed as far as you can possibly go!!!:twisted:
BICEPS--One-Arm Cable Preacher Curls--30X12, 60X10, 100X11>70X12>50X16. I gained a rep on these. Again......not without tremendous effort on my part. I mentally "willed" that extra rep to occur!! :thinkerg:
QUADS--Hack Squats--140X12, 220X10, 430X12>320X12>240X10. A 10lb. increase on these bad boys!! And that third drop......that's all I had left in the tank for these. My lungs were bursting with the effort and my thighs were on fire. Stupendous pumps!!
HAMSTRINGS--Lying Leg Curls--40X12, 70X10, 150X11>100X11>70X15. I gained a rep here as well. But in all honesty.....that light weight on the third drop was more difficult to complete than the heavy set was. The lactic acid was scorching. I smoked dem hams!!:smite:
FOREARMS--One-Arm Cable Hammer Curls--25X12, 50X10, 100X10>75X11>50X14. For some strange reason these felt extra heavy today!! ha ha Maybe I was tiring at this point. Or maybe the weight was actuall a bit heavy. Either way.,....task completed.
CALVES--Seated Machine Calf Raises--200X20, 300X15, 400X24--10--6. That 400lb. set was done in Rest-Pause fashion. I just felt like making it a little extra intense this time!! And it was......

Very happy about this battle!! Total and absolute victory. Nothing left to question. I don't have to look back and wonder, "Did I give it my all this time?" I know I did!! :yup:

I said I was gonna lay it down!!! And how!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIyPrMdRabM"]YouTube- Ratt-Lay It Down (Official Music Video)[/ame]

NEVER SURRENDER MY WARRIOR BROTHERS!!!
:duel:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Holy Rage Batman!!!! You killed it brotha!!! great work and holy wide arm cable rows!!! No wonder your back looks like something out of a comic book!!!

newbie2bb

fun fact about me spence ..

i won mortal kombat competion and like money !! my claim to fame in bowling green ky

lol ....

ps . i got mortal kombat for the wii

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Lo.. I have been too long at Himinbjorg! Hofud has been sharpened to cut death itself and is raised high upon Gulltoppr in your honor! The Bifrost is again under the guard of the Watchman of the Gods!:AR15firing: :redeemerwhore: :firedevil::saevilw:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, that song does get you pumped up.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to this "new idea" with the long Db's... :fest30:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking forward to this "new idea" with the long Db's... :fest30:
Voila!!

Dumbell Hooks. No more cleaning heavy dumbells. It takes a lot of your energy just to get 120+lb. DB's into position.
I figure I can get a couple extra reps just because of this.

Oh.......and I already made some. Yeah, I made my own. Screw paying for a design so simple!!! LMAO
Except that mine are the exact opposite of these. I reversed the design. My DB's come out of the hooks at the bottom and the hooks stay attached to the barbell above. Getting the DB's back to floor is always easy enough. ha ha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDUT2Rhb06Q"]YouTube- Dumbbell Power Hooks - No More Clearing Heavy Dumbbells From The Floor - Demo 1 D/B Bench Press[/ame]

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lo.. I have been too long at Himinbjorg! Hofud has been sharpened to cut death itself and is raised high upon Gulltoppr in your honor! The Bifrost is again under the guard of the Watchman of the Gods!:AR15firing: :redeemerwhore: :firedevil::saevilw:
Aye...and long have I tarried here in Midgard intermingling with the mortals.
Today requires that I attend to some affairs in Bilskirnir. Mjolnir's powers are needed there. :hammer:

I will hail thee as I pass thee on the Rainbow Bridge. :wave2:

For Honor, For Glory, For ASGARD!!!:swordfight:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, do you plan to do half reps like he was too? I know you don't! LOL

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Nice, do you plan to do half reps like he was too? I know you don't! LOL
Lol! I was going to say the same! That was some spectacular form. Way to go deep into the stretch!

TG, what do you recon you'd push in that fashion?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could probably hit up 200's with a set up like that eh TG?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool hooks, but yeah, why would a guy youtube himself doing such crimes against humanity ROM? Kim Jong il reps.