THUNDERGOD'S "STICKING" IT TO THE WICKED INJECTABLE CYCLE--Prop/Cyp Combo

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Timber party!!!
:djparty:
You got that right. It's always a party when the Timber is in the hizzy!!

And right after my "second" breakfast here in a minute, I'm gonna celebrate!!! :smokin::cool2:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff going on in here as always TG. You had to get sore from that hellish workout. It was a beast!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure you can beat 140 lb presses with db...:*

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t! TLake in the hiz. What it be, broski?

You TG, just catchin up over the weekend. 125x11 on DB Inclines? Nasty my brother. Just f:censored:ckin' nasty.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At first I was like...

...then I was like...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
here you go thunder!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJr4cjVjjHs"]YouTube- Branch Warren - ONE OF A KIND[/nomedia]

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Except bitch.

Love,

Timber
LOL ^^^

Guess who's back?!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=961R3koX8kI&feature=related"]YouTube- Eminem - Without me[/ame]

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Timber party!!!
:djparty:
:hump:

Holy sh!t! TLake in the hiz. What it be, broski?

You TG, just catchin up over the weekend. 125x11 on DB Inclines? Nasty my brother. Just f:censored:ckin' nasty.
Haven't seen you around here either for awhile... Chillin man.

Bangin:bandit:
Man, baking bread changed my whole perspective on eating... I can post the recipe if you guys feel industrious. I made the recipe myself after failing about 30 times :lol:... Takes about 4 hours though, but you can play video games in between. :AR15firing: Or fuck... :hump:

:smite:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Man, baking bread changed my whole perspective on eating... I can post the recipe if you guys feel industrious. I made the recipe myself after failing about 30 times :lol:... Takes about 4 hours though, but you can play video games in between.

please post it up brother!!!! A few of us like to bake... besides, Julia is a TG supporter!!

Attachments

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
:hump:

Haven't seen you around here either for awhile... Chillin man.

Man, baking bread changed my whole perspective on eating... I can post the recipe if you guys feel industrious. I made the recipe myself after failing about 30 times :lol:... Takes about 4 hours though, but you can play video games in between. :AR15firing: Or fuck... :hump:

Yeah, I've been poppin' in a little more lately. My sked's gotten a little better. Or more like I've gotten better at managing my time.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
TimberLoaf :lol:

• 2 1/2 cups of Whole Wheat Flour
  • 2 1/2 cups of Bread Flour
  • 2 cups of cooked quinoa (warm)
  • 2 envelopes of Yeast
  • 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup of Agave Nectar
  • 1 1/4 cup raisins (about 5 boxes)
  • 1 cup flax seeds
  • 2 1/2 cups of warm water
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon table salt
  • 1 beaten egg white (optional)
First get a room temperature glass bowl:
  • Brown Sugar
  • Yeast
  • 1/2 cup warm water (NOT HOT!!!)
Mix up well and place in a warm area of the kitchen for 5 minutes (will double in volume)

Big Bowl
  • 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
  • 1 cup Bread Flour
  • quinoa
  • Raisins
  • Flax Seeds
  • 2 cups of warm water
  • Agave Nectar
Mix that all together, then dump in the proofed yeast and mix well. Put this in the warm spot again and let it proof for 30 minutes.

Grab that bowl and toss in the olive oil and salt and mix well. Start incorporating in the rest of your flour (1 1/2 cups of each) until it gets hard to stir. Use the rest of the flour to coat a counter or cutting board (might need a little extra). Coat your hands too - or it'll be a sticky mess (that's what she said)... Knead for 10 minutes (will still be slightly sticky since you're using whole wheat flour).

Grab a glass bowl and spray with some nonstick spray and throw the ball on dough in there. That should proof in a warm place for 45 min to an hour. Now punch it, let rest for 5 minutes, then form into 2 loaves. Throw those loaves into 2 bread pans (also sprayed with nonstick). If you want a crisp crust, paint the egg white on top now... let these 2 loaves proof for another 45 minutes - then throw into a 375 degree oven for 40 minutes.

The first slice out of the oven is amazing... My favorite thing to do is two slices, one with natural PB, the other with sliced bananas....

This is a snack bread - you can remove the raisins for a sandwhich bread / remove flax / sub in nuts or other dried fruit... let me know how it works out for you. Also - try subbing the olive oil for coconut oil / macadamia oil - possibilities are endless.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
looks awesome... Going to give it a shot sometime this week. Thanks brother!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TimberLoaf :lol:
TimberLoaf.......Holy Hel. Sounds like something you pinch off in the toilet bowl.....
It goes in as TimberBread and comes out as TimberLoaf!!!:Flush:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Noooo... That's the TimberMess aka Timberreah.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DROPSET DEMENTIA:stupid:

If I had to sum up this morning's battle with one word it would be VICIOUS!!!:twisted:
It was carnal brutality at its finest. I fought the weights with an unlimited fury that has yet to be matched by any former battles. It was like an early display of Ragnarok!! I fought like my life depended on it!!

CHEST--Incline Machine Bench Presses--120X12, 220X10, 390X10>280X14>200X20. I gained a rep on the heaviest set. It seems like I was stuck at 9 reps for weeks and weeks. Not any more!! :rant2:
BACK--One-Arm Incline DB Rows--30X12, 50x10, 100X12>80X12>50X16. I gained 2 reps on the heaviest set here. Gonna have to increase the weight next time these are in the rotation.
SHOULDERS--Seated DB Arnold Presses--2'sX12, 40'sX10, 80'sX11>50'sX14>35'sX16. I gained a rep with the 80's here. And it didn't come easy!! I earned it. Big time!! :yup::yo:
TRICEPS--Standing Cable Pushdowns--80X12, 110X10, 210X11>150X12>110X14. I gained a rep on the heaviest set here too from last time I did these!!! I'm ecstatic about this shit!! :dance2::arms:
BICEPS--Incline DB Curls--20'sX12, 35'sX10, 60'sX11>40'sX13>25'sX17. Gained a rep on the 60's here. Struggled hard against the iron foe for it. I forced the weights to yeild to my will. :hail:
QUADS--Leg Extensions--80X15, 120X12, 210X21>140X14>90X20. I went up 10lbs. today on the heavy set. Lost 1 rep. But was satisfied just the same. It was still uber-intense!!! :saevil:
HAMSTRINGS--Stiff-Legged Deadlifts--135X12, 225X10, 370X12>275X10>205X14. Not only did I increase the weight by 5lbs. but I also gained a rep. Woo-to-da-Hoo!!!:woohoo:

Will hit up forearms and calves tomorrow morning directly after cardio and ab work. This seems to work well for me. I have Thursdays off as a complete rest day. So I'm recovering just fine. Especially with the injectable Test running through my veins!! Lots of reps gained with some weight increases to boot!!

3 weeks on injectable Test with 9 weeks to go.......it's gonna get freaky up in here!! :Eyecrazy:

I felt so friggin' mean this morning!!!! :smite:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpqOSdDI6yo"]YouTube- W.A.S.P. - Mean Man with lyrics[/ame]

BATTLE ON WARRIORS OF THE REALM ETERNAL:duel:

Thus Sayeth The THUNDERGOD

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
TG SMASH!!! Great work my barbarian friend!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AWESOME workout, congrats moving up that rep after a few weeks of trying! Was a good battle and fought well!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least he didn't leave a Timberload :yuck:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure I want to attend a Timberparty now :blink:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Ain't no party like a Timber Party.

Which reminds me. May 1st in NYC. It's goin down.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 finger, circular motion AND DON'T YOU LOOK AT ME!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I think there should be a timber dictionary of proper use of the "timber" prefix.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'd love for Kelly Kelly to give me that "stink face" move!! :moon: :hump:
Yeah, I don't know what the brunette seems to be making all that fuss over. That didn't look like a bad thing to me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there should be a timber dictionary of proper use of the "timber" prefix.
..and a Timbasaurus and a Timber Atlas...we could make it a box set. Buster tool set not included.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
..and a Timbasaurus and a Timber Atlas...we could make it a box set. Buster tool set not included.
Billy May's here with a great product for you... The Official Buster Tool Box! Full of regurgitated information and useless tools to make yourself a second profile of a "girlfriend".

*Heartless88 blow up doll not included.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Billy May's here with a great product for you... The Official Buster Tool Box! Full of regurgitated information and useless tools to make yourself a second profile of a "girlfriend".

lawlerskates :lol:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
BILLY MAY'S HERE WITH A GREAT PRODUCT FOR YOU... THE OFFICIAL BUSTER TOOL BOX! FULL OF REGURGITATED INFORMATION AND USELESS TOOLS TO MAKE YOURSELF A SECOND PROFILE OF A "GIRLFRIEND".
*HEARTLESS88 BLOW UP DOLL NOT INCLUDED

Fixed. Now it really sounds like Billy Mays.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha so much awesome sauce in that pic!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Is Buster still around? Did his sloppy ass ever run a cycle?

(aside from the tren that gave him the chest pillows?)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

:toofunny:
Daatz a skreem. dood!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CARDIO,FOREARMS,AND CALVES

20 Minutes of unabashed brutality on the glider machine from Hel....:smite:
330 nonstop reps of agonizing ab activity consisting of seated machine crunches, leg raises, and kneeling rope crunches.

FOREARMS--DB Pinwheel Curls--25'sX12, 50'sX10, 90'sX13>50'sX12> 35'sX16. That was a PR on the 90's!! I was gruntin', growlin', and cussin' the whole way!! :rant2: :cussing:
CALVES--Standing One-Legged DB Calf Raises--40X20, 80X23>40X22. I thought I'd make it a drop set for some added intensity. I usually do these as straight sets. Oh the burn.......:angryfire:

That was a torturous little session if I do say so myself......and I do!! I keep telling myself, "You're on Test now bitch.....lift that heavy shit!!":twisted:

Can somebody give me a "Hel Yeah??!!"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWs1_Xqu4f4"]YouTube- HellYeah! Stone Cold video[/ame]

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Great work from the land of the Gods TG!!! Tried those 330 yesterday, only hit 300 before the pain took me. Will get there though!!!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
He sure isn't updating much about that cycle. I wonder if his gear was "fake"? ha ha
I should pop in over in his thread and mention that possibility.
He'll pour the rest of it down the drain once I plant the sublimial suggestion in his little brain.
LMFAO! Yeah you may be right, or maybe Heartless88 grounded him from the computer lol