THUNDERGOD'S "STICKING" IT TO THE WICKED INJECTABLE CYCLE--Prop/Cyp Combo

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
God these TG logs are always in the most epic of logs. You think we're gonna beat your old record of 75+ pages TG?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
God these TG logs are always in the most epic of logs. You think we're gonna beat your old record of 75+ pages TG?
Dude, with what? 9 weeks to go? This one's going to blow past 75 for sure.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how can you guys be so heartless? Buster was genuine and alpha. I..pffffft hahaha nah Im fukkin with you guys :toofunny:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
So what's the uber supplement these days... aside from the ballsack juice TG is shooting?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what's the uber supplement these days... aside from the ballsack juice TG is shooting?
Stims. A host of new Stims and pre-workouts have been getting released like "non-violent" offenders in California.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stims. A host of new Stims and pre-workouts have been getting released like "non-violent" offenders in California.

Twin Stim? So 90's bro :suspect:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, never needed stims and pre-workout stuff... Seems like thats the simple route for supplement companies.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, never needed stims and pre-workout stuff... Seems like thats the simple route for supplement companies.
I liked having pre-workout supps, except, I've stopped using them once they all started adding Beta-Alanine to them, which is about every single pre-workout supp for the last 3-4 years. I can't use BA. I have some hyper-allergic paraesthetic reaction to it and I can't even operate a vehicle properly from itching so bad.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Damn that sucks. I love me some BA

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can't handle Beta-alanine what does that make you? I don't know anything below beta...weyyyoohhhhhh!!!! :poke: I'm just playn V-note....I'd give you a full frontal bro hug because I respect you (homo squared)

newbie2bb

If you can't handle Beta-alanine what does that make you? I don't know anything below beta...weyyyoohhhhhh!!!! :poke: I'm just playn V-note....I'd give you a full frontal bro hug because I respect you (homo squared)
hahhah i read this and word came to my mind. and not a shot at u v note..vagtastic...sometimes it goes beyond taste its a whole lifestyle lol ...... and love u said homo squared ..

again not shot at vnote just saying what came to mind

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
hahhah i read this and word came to my mind. and not a shot at u v note..vagtastic...sometimes it goes beyond taste its a whole lifestyle lol ...... and I love homos squared ..

again not shot at vnote just saying what came to mind
Haha u just admitted to loving homos

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Or the punch hose...

Ayoooooooooooooo!!!

:bandit:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL it never stops in a Thunder thread!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell to the MF Yea!!! Kiss are the sh*t, def got their own sound, and vibe. The new album that just came out Sonic Boom, is perhaps their top 3 studio albums. It blew me away when I first played it..:notworthy::twisted:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some classic 80's Ozzy for Mr. TG! :439:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
most of the young bucks are saying to themselves... who???? Loved those songs!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell to the MF Yea!!! Kiss are the sh*t, def got their own sound, and vibe. The new album that just came out Sonic Boom, is perhaps their top 3 studio albums. It blew me away when I first played it..:notworthy::twisted:
I've been a KISS fan since I was 12 years old. I saw them in concert in 2000. Was supposed to be their final tour.........again.

I hope they keep on rockin' dude.

"Don't pull the plug on me......keep it in.....and keep me high. SHOCK ME!!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=jOD6YCvbB5k

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw them in 1977 and they were the first band that really put on a show. It just blew me away!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw them in 1977 and they were the first band that really put on a show. It just blew me away!!
They really pour their hearts out to their fans. They put on the most spectacular show on Earth!!!

Barnum and Bailey......fuhget about it!!!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
They really pour their hearts out to their fans. They put on the most spectacular show on Earth!!!

You know what? On second thought, I think I'm gonna stick it too, TG. 600mg Prop per week next cycle instead of a base TD:hump:! Whatchu think about that, home slice??

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what? On second thought, I think I'm gonna stick it too, TG. 600mg Prop per week next cycle instead of a base TD:hump:! Whatchu think about that, home slice??
I think you'll absolutely go bat-shit crazy on 600mg of Prop per week.
With the short ester involved, that really equates to about 700 to 750mg. of Enanthate or Cypionate.

And with the shorter ester, it also kicks in MUCH faster than E or Cyp. Like the second week....you know it!!

Prop fukkin' rules!!!:head:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice back shot in the Avi Thunder. The low back is spectacularly 3D. That's when you know someone is thick as $hit, when the low back comes off the body like that. Good stuff :head:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll absolutely go bat-shit crazy on 600mg of Prop per week.
With the short ester involved, that really equates to about 700 to 750mg. of Enanthate or Cypionate.

And with the shorter ester, it also kicks in MUCH faster than E or Cyp. Like the second week....you know it!!

Prop fukkin' rules!!!:head:
I mean, I don't want to be an extremist or anything. I'm planning on stacking with Xtren, Dplex and Proviron, which I realize is going to be plenty (oh...and Pstanz). But how do you measure out 166mg on your Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday weeks, in order to get to 500?? Weeks you pin 4 times are easy enough, 125mg each time. But weeks that you pin 3 days make 600mg weekly a mathematical necesity. :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice back shot in the Avi Thunder. The low back is spectacularly 3D. That's when you know someone is thick as $hit, when the low back comes off the body like that. Good stuff :head:
Thanks bro. That low back thickness comes from years of heavy rowing exercises. People won't get that kind of thickness with light weights.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro. That low back thickness comes from years of heavy rowing exercises. People won't get that kind of thickness with light weights.
"light weight...." I don't understand the combination of those words... I'm not sure what you're saying..... hmmmm...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean, I don't want to be an extremist or anything. I'm planning on stacking with Xtren, Dplex and Proviron, which I realize is going to be plenty (oh...and Pstanz). But how do you measure out 166mg on your Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday weeks, in order to get to 500?? Weeks you pin 4 times are easy enough, 125mg each time. But weeks that you pin 3 days make 600mg weekly a mathematical necesity. :D
170mg, 3 times weekly will give you 510mg. That's about as close as you can slice it!!! It'll be tricky measuring it out. I wouldn't obsess about it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

Just round up to 200

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

No way dude. Maiden puts on a way better show than Kiss. Robotic Eddy onstage and pyrotechnics all the way.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No way dude. Maiden puts on a way better show than Kiss. Robotic Eddy onstage and pyrotechnics all the way.
I've seen both bands in concert. And as much as I love Iron Maiden (and that's a LOT) I still have to say that KISS puts on a more extreme show with the pyrotechnics and explosions and shit!!

But Zombie Eddie is always a cool addition to a Maiden extravaganza!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In those days(1977) Kiss was a pioneer with their stage presence. The only other performer that came close was Alice Cooper. He did some freaky stage shows.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I've seen both bands in concert. And as much as I love Iron Maiden (and that's a LOT) I still have to say that KISS puts on a more extreme show with the pyrotechnics and explosions and shit!!

But Zombie Eddie is always a cool addition to a Maiden extravaganza!!

Agree to disagree.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
170mg, 3 times weekly will give you 510mg. That's about as close as you can slice it!!! It'll be tricky measuring it out. I wouldn't obsess about it.
While, most likely I'll just run 600 weekly 150mg doses on weeks w/ 4 pins and 200 on weeks w/ 3.

Just round up to 200
You mean all the way through?? Because that'd be 800mg on some weeks, which isn't exactly a small amount. I'd rock it if I were running solo (or even 1g), or with a single compound stack. But this is one of 5 things I'm going to run over the course (Xtren bridging into DPlex, and proviron and Pstanz throughout).

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE UPDATE: DAY 21

Seeing as how this is a not a sponsored log, I tend to forget to give proper updates. Sorry.

Beginning Bodyweight: 246lbs.
Present Bodyweight: 251lbs.

Up 5lbs. And it's ALL lean too. I never intended this cycle to be a bulker. At my size, I'm not looking to bulk. Just an aggressive recomp, if you will. The carbs have been kept very low so far. But I'm absolutely pounding down the protein!!

Muscle hardness and density are increased. My muscles look much thicker and like they're made of stone. Luvin' it!!

Vascularity is increased. I've never had so much "veinage" in my life. I'm starting to look like a bodybuilder finally. ha ha

Strength is starting to take off like a fukkin' rocket now. I'm going to be more adventurous with weight increases on some of my exercises. It's time to add more weights!!

Recovery is astounding on real Test!! Amazing how fast I recover from these insanely brutal workouts that I'm doing. But after some initial soreness and the usual DOMS, I'm ready and raring to go again when the battle horn sounds!!!

Libido is like a 15 year old!!! Morning wood and just any ol' time random wood are frequent.....and enjoyed immensely!!

Appetite is ravenous to say the least. I'm always watching the clock thinking, "Is it time yet? Is it time yet? I'm starvin' here!!" LMFAO

All in all, I couldn't be more pleased with this cycle. Everything I had heard about real Test was true.............. Test Is Best!!!:thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
God I can't wait to pin. Not till I am done with the band though. I have to be out of town way too much to risk that.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CYCLE UPDATE: DAY 21

Seeing as how this is a not a sponsored log, I tend to forget to give proper updates. Sorry.

Beginning Bodyweight: 246lbs.
Present Bodyweight: 251lbs.

Up 5lbs. And it's ALL lean too. I never intended this cycle to be a bulker. At my size, I'm not looking to bulk. Just an aggressive recomp, if you will. The carbs have been kept very low so far. But I'm absolutely pounding down the protein!!

Muscle hardness and density are increased. My muscles look much thicker and like they're made of stone. Luvin' it!!

Vascularity is increased. I've never had so much "veinage" in my life. I'm starting to look like a bodybuilder finally. ha ha

Strength is starting to take off like a fukkin' rocket now. I'm going to be more adventurous with weight increases on some of my exercises. It's time to add more weights!!

Recovery is astounding on real Test!! Amazing how fast I recover from these insanely brutal workouts that I'm doing. But after some initial soreness and the usual DOMS, I'm ready and raring to go again when the battle horn sounds!!!

Libido is like a 15 year old!!! Morning wood and just any ol' time random wood are frequent.....and enjoyed immensely!!

Appetite is ravenous to say the least. I'm always watching the clock thinking, "Is it time yet? Is it time yet? I'm starvin' here!!" LMFAO

All in all, I couldn't be more pleased with this cycle. Everything I had heard about real Test was true.............. Test Is Best!!!:thumbsup:
All of it was exciting to read. Especially about the veinage coming.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of it was exciting to read. Especially about the veinage coming.
I'm not just talking about the usual bicep's hose or forearm snakes either. I have veins jumping off my delts and traps too!!! Very exciting. I even have veins showing in my calves and down my inner thighs.

These little nuggets of inspiration are helping me to keep my diet on track.
I wanna get as lean and mean as possible!!! :twisted:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not just talking about the usual bicep's hose or forearm snakes either. I have veins jumping off my delts and traps too!!! Very exciting. I even have veins showing in my calves and down my inner thighs.

That's too fricken awesome.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I got mad delt veins off my base TD run. And w/ pct finished a week ago, they're still kicking like Bruce Lee. ...or at least like Bruce Lee when he was alive and kicking.

And random wood is one of the really fun parts, ain't it? It's like being a kid again!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I got mad delt veins off my base TD run. And w/ pct finished a week ago, they're still kicking like Bruce Lee. ...or at least like Bruce Lee when he was alive and kicking.

And random wood is one of the really fun parts, ain't it? It's like being a kid again!
I'm so jealous. I want veins on my delts... :sad2:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice TG..very nice. Look forward to the rest of this run.