MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Myostatin works wonders for healthy people. It's given to "certain" people in regards to certain places they go....that's as mch as I can say
Can you type, sign or sky write it then? Enquiring minds want to know... Wasn't that young kid a while back supposed to have that genetic disorder. Looks like a mini arnold with long hair.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know though, take a look at flex wheeler he supposedly is natty and lacks a gene of mysotatin. The belgium blue cows lack both and they have so much muscle for doing nothing. I think the majority of the pros might lack a little but nothing significant. If they lacked more it would be far easier for them to gain that size with out juice.imo Look at the dam mice that they test on. That is quite a increase for no diet change and not activity level change.
That rat was SWOLE!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
3 pages of updates for today...my head's spinning. And now there's D-Plex in the mix? TG's gonna have to rob a damn gym soon. He's gotta be running out of weights to lift.

"Norse God resists police attempts to arrest while caught trying to steal plates from local high school weight room. Suspect still large and looking for 45s. This store plus this weekends forecast at 11."

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'll leave it at that...
LOL... it's a different kind of illegal you guys. I'm pretty sure I know why PR is not saying anything.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another side of "Don't ask don't tell" I guess..

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one of these days i wanna be that guy that gets sponsered . im working on it !! and i def wanna do it . so watch me grow and i just wanted to give mad props to thundergod for helping me with newbie questions and just plain clarifications. not like some people in the forums that just talk crap and try to put u down. he understands that everyone starts somewhere ..anyways i know thats why u get sponsers and i know thats why everyone follows ur logs
Don't even mention it bro. I don't deserve mad props. It's no problem at all for me to help you or any other "newbies" here. That's the reason I'm here. To Learn, Teach, and Lead.

I spent many years in the learning phase. Now I'm hoping to give back to the system for all the people who helped me out on this forum when I was first posting and asking questions.

Kudos to you for being such a good "listener"/Reader. :clap2:
It's refreshing to know that someone is actually using your advice instead of just merely reading it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so..... now with the D-plex in the mix we should expect more intensity?

at the rate you're hoarding iron, methinks you'll have to visit the armory and start melting tanks...
:haha: Melting down some tanks, huh? I just might have to do that yet. Actually, I've been looking through my local classified ads and been on Craigslist.com looking for some more used steel weights and machines to add to the arsenal. I'd love to find a decently priced Smith-Machine for the Temple!!

And as to the question, should you expect more intensity with the D-Plex being added in? You can expect massive increases in intensity.....D-Plex or no D-Plex!!
I'll be upping the intensity because that's just the way that ol' Thunder rolls!!:hammer:

YouTube- 3D Sound Thunderstorm

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 pages of updates for today...my head's spinning. And now there's D-Plex in the mix? TG's gonna have to rob a damn gym soon. He's gotta be running out of weights to lift.

"Norse God resists police attempts to arrest while caught trying to steal plates from local high school weight room. Suspect still large and looking for 45s. This store plus this weekends forecast at 11."
Thunder-Threads are so entertaining and informative......and I have NOTHING to do with it!! My supporters and brothers-in-arms do all the work for me!!

And about the need for more weights, seeing as how I only have 700lbs. here at the Temple:
I've been looking through my local classified ads and been on Craigslist.com looking for some more used steel weights and machines to add to the arsenal. I'd love to find a decently priced Smith-Machine for the Temple!!

The home gym just keeps on growing all the time. I'm gonna have to get a bigger stronghold or just go ahead and open up my own gym!! :lol:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
curious to see the review as the days turn into weeks. It's definitely an exciting combo to watch, and truly not for amateurs that might be following along. TG you might want to up your insurance on your Temple of Doom!!!! The walls will be down and the goddess very displeased!! She might inject a nerve on "accident"
:toofunny: No worries there. She wouldn't do something like that. ha ha
And now that you mention it........it's time for my goddess to pin my left deltoid with another 150mg. of that delicious Prop!!!:yumyum:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a support list that would take up 2 pages here. LMAO

You can't add up the milligrams of methyls like that either hman. There's more to that equation than mere milligrams. It's the compound itself that comes into play with toxicity issues.

I remember ForceOfGreen taking 225mg. of Halo-Drol per day for many weeks with NO problems.

It's not the same as taking 225mg. of Super-Drol......I can assure you that!!
Maybe thats why he aint around no more Thunder lol. RIP FOG...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam,....... Thats some crazy sh*t right there!!!
That's the way to train. Some people just lift weights.......true warriors attack the weights with a relentless fury!!! :aargh4: :zx11pissed:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe thats why he aint around no more Thunder lol. RIP FOG...
ha ha No, I'm sure that ol' FOG is fine.

You should know what I was referring to though. Lots of guys have run H-Drol at 100 to 150mg. with no problems. But you would NEVER run Super or Phera at that dosage. It's not merely the milligrams of methyls which accounts for total toxicity, but rather the compounds themselves are more liver-taxing than others.

By the same token you could run 100 to 150 mg. of T-Bol but you wouldn't want to run Anadrol or M1T at that dosage.

You know what I'm saying...........

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You should know what I was referring to though. Lots of guys have run H-Drol at 100 to 150mg. with no problems. But you would NEVER run Super or Phera at that dosage. It's not merely the milligrams of methyls which accounts for total toxicity, but rather the compounds themselves are more liver-taxing than others.

By the same token you could run 100 to 150 mg. of T-Bol but you wouldn't want to run Anadrol or M1T at that dosage.

O yea, no doubt I agree.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Booty Booty Booty! Booty Everywhere!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Booty Booty Booty! Booty Everywhere!
Check out this beautiful bubble butt!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niCTZntqnds"]YouTube- The Hottest ASS in the world HOT![/ame]

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established

Right you are, TG. I've done 150mg both PMag and HDrol. In fact, I thought that WAS the standard dosage. Are we saying it's not?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right you are, TG. I've done 150mg both PMag and HDrol. In fact, I thought that WAS the standard dosage. Are we saying it's not?
No. At least I'm not saying that. I believe it's perfectly safe to run H-drol even up to 175 or 200mg. Really. But that's just my opinion.
I was just trying to illustrate how you can't go by just the number of milligrams of methyls a product contains.

100mg. of H-Drol is a whole different critter than 100mg. of M-Drol.

Everyone should know that. :laugh: Halo-drol is a much milder compound than Super-drol is. But it's not the methylation that makes the difference.

I'm just trying to convince my friend hman that I'll be fine adding in 75 mg. of that D-Plex into my cycle since I'll only be running 20mg. of the Phera Clone that I'm already taking. Since the D-Plex is designed to be ran at 100mg per day on its own.
So, I'll be fine. :thumbsup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very nice, I think that girl and her two sisters workout at my gym. ALWAYS in short shorts or stretch pants!!!! My wife even points them out to me...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tom Platz was a character. He did stuff like Tai Chi at the beach shore and was all into "spiritualism" and positive energy focusing way before Hollywood made it hip. Tom Cruz would have sucked his johnson after a 3 mile run had he heard some of Platz old "spiritual" interviews.

Platz and Paul DeMayo also had the best legs in bodybuilding history, imho.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If toe striations and heel packs were possible, Tom Platz had it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If toe striations and heel packs were possible, Tom Platz had it.
Everyone was so enthralled with Platz's quads they seemingly failed to notice his stupendous hamstrings and calves!! Freaky hams.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The posterior chain often gets overlooked and under-appreciated. Training that backside can make such a difference in squats and even bench though! :booty:
I'm a bit of a goof in that I do more work for my posterior chain then my quads. My dead lift is quite literally, twice as much as my squat, currently, but I do O-lifts and everything from off the ground, so the backside gets the bulk of my attention.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Can you type, sign or sky write it then? Enquiring minds want to know... Wasn't that young kid a while back supposed to have that genetic disorder. Looks like a mini arnold with long hair.
Nah that kids dad was injecting him with roids

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that sucks, I heard it was the disorder. Sad to know he was being abused... At that age it is for sure abuse...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Man that sucks, I heard it was the disorder. Sad to know he was being abused... At that age it is for sure abuse...
Honestly anyone forcing someone to take a drug is abuse. If you choose to do it yourself and you are OVER the age of consent (whatever that is in your locale) do whatever you want, but making someone do it... regardless of age is abuse. But yea, the kid is so young its really a travesty. Probably won't ever develop correctly.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
There are kids with myostatin disorder though, the american kids tested with it was nails for his age, there was a show on TLC. The German kid looked crazy muscular..but I don't believe any info was released on him.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy is a rare condition characterized by reduced body fat and increased muscle size. Affected individuals have up to twice the usual amount of muscle mass in their bodies. They also tend to have increased muscle strength. Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy is not known to cause any medical problems, and affected individuals are intellectually normal.
http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition=myostatinrelatedmusclehypertrophy

Also called, "Muscle hypertrophy syndrome," can a brutha get myostatin disorder.

Granted, I've never seen pictures of people with such "disorder," I don't know if it looks out of whack like synthol abusers, but so far, I'm not going on a marathon walk for a cure anytime soon.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
That one kid was like doing pullups at 18 months.

The abused kid is trying to be an actor or something now.

Myo peptides are expensive. They are really a hidden secret.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That one kid was like doing pullups at 18 months.

The abused kid is trying to be an actor or something now.

Myo peptides are expensive. They are really a hidden secret.
I saw 1mg (Myostatin Propeptide Human Recombinant) for $4,680.00. You weren't kidding and it wasn't even the most expensive thing I saw for 1mg!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established