THUNDERGOD'S "STICKING" IT TO THE WICKED INJECTABLE CYCLE--Prop/Cyp Combo

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Crazy numbers thunder....Keep smashing it!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh snap, the way Matt got hyped out his brain when he finished his deads almost made me head butt my monitor.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THE LOWDOWN ON THE THROWDOWN

I was the Slayer of Steel this morning!! Insane intensity displayed in the Temple of Torture. Shook the very foundations!! The walls trembled and the floor buckled neath the heavy iron. :twisted:

CHEST--Decline Machine Bench Presses-130X10, 220X10, 420X11>300X15>200X24 mind-blowing reps!! Drop set fury at its finest!! :smite:
BACK--DB Pullovers--30X10, 50X10, 120X11>80X12>60X14. Very strict here. And I could feel my lats doing all the work. Tomorrow I'll be in DOMS city for sure!! :aargh4:
SHOULDERS--Upright DB Rows--20'sX10, 30'sX10, 60'sX12>40'sX13>25'sX15. I love this movement. Much better feel to these than with a barbell. And much less shoulder impingement.
TRICEPS--Reverse-Grip Bench Presses--95X12, 135X10, 245X11>205X12>155X16. I used a wider grip than normal this time. I felt more triceps activation and less shoulder engagement.
BICEPS--Regular Wide-Grip Barbell Curls (ala Arnold)--50X10, 80X10, 150X11>100X12>70X17. I just gritted my teeth and let it all hang out on that last drop!!! Intense!!
QUADS--Seated Leg Presses--200X20, 300X15, 650X18>400X28!! Whoo-wee!! Talk about a pump!! Quads were ready to explode after this one drop set!! I did some light leg extensions afterwards just to finish them off.
HAMSTRINGS--Standing One-Legged Hamstring Curls--40X12, 60X10, 130X12>90X12>60X16. I'm so glad that my right hamstring is completely healed now. Taking it to the limit now.
CALVES--Seated Calf Presses On Leg Press Machine--200X20, 400X24, 400X21. And done.....ha ha
FOREARMS--Seated DB Hammer Curls--20'sX12, 40'sX10, 70'sX11>50'sX12>35'sX16. Kept the form really tight here. I let it all hang out on Pinwheels on Sundays, but I try to keep these as perfectly strict as possible. FUF.....form until failure.

I'm feeling it now!! Definately "ON" now.
The juice is on the loose!!!:banana:

BATTLE ON WARRIORS OF THE REALM ETERNAL!!!:duel:

YouTube- METALLICA Broken Beat Scarred Music Video HQ
Keeping tight form with the 70lbs hammer curls..... what the hell.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know right, TG doesn't do battle... He wages war, it is a different level all together.

Thanks for going back to the old format TG the reading of the workout, the blurbs after each exercise, the weights all truly a part of the experience in here.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
THE LOWDOWN ON THE THROWDOWN

I was the Slayer of Steel this morning!! Insane intensity displayed in the Temple of Torture. Shook the very foundations!! The walls trembled and the floor buckled neath the heavy iron. :twisted:

CHEST--Decline Machine Bench Presses-130X10, 220X10, 420X11>300X15>200X24 mind-blowing reps!! Drop set fury at its finest!! :smite:
BACK--DB Pullovers--30X10, 50X10, 120X11>80X12>60X14. Very strict here. And I could feel my lats doing all the work. Tomorrow I'll be in DOMS city for sure!! :aargh4:
SHOULDERS--Upright DB Rows--20'sX10, 30'sX10, 60'sX12>40'sX13>25'sX15. I love this movement. Much better feel to these than with a barbell. And much less shoulder impingement.
TRICEPS--Reverse-Grip Bench Presses--95X12, 135X10, 245X11>205X12>155X16. I used a wider grip than normal this time. I felt more triceps activation and less shoulder engagement.
BICEPS--Regular Wide-Grip Barbell Curls (ala Arnold)--50X10, 80X10, 150X11>100X12>70X17. I just gritted my teeth and let it all hang out on that last drop!!! Intense!!
QUADS--Seated Leg Presses--200X20, 300X15, 650X18>400X28!! Whoo-wee!! Talk about a pump!! Quads were ready to explode after this one drop set!! I did some light leg extensions afterwards just to finish them off.
HAMSTRINGS--Standing One-Legged Hamstring Curls--40X12, 60X10, 130X12>90X12>60X16. I'm so glad that my right hamstring is completely healed now. Taking it to the limit now.
CALVES--Seated Calf Presses On Leg Press Machine--200X20, 400X24, 400X21. And done.....ha ha
FOREARMS--Seated DB Hammer Curls--20'sX12, 40'sX10, 70'sX11>50'sX12>35'sX16. Kept the form really tight here. I let it all hang out on Pinwheels on Sundays, but I try to keep these as perfectly strict as possible. FUF.....form until failure.

I'm feeling it now!! Definately "ON" now.
The juice is on the loose!!!:banana:

BATTLE ON WARRIORS OF THE REALM ETERNAL!!!:duel:
Oh, it sounds like it is most definitely loose, my brother!

Those pullovers would probably dislocate something in my rotator. Or maybe worse. I just can't do that movement with heavy weight for some reason.

BTW, expecting that IGF-1 I told you I was getting any day now. Looking like I'll be able to dive in next week! :sgrin: That oughta keep me entertained for 7 of the 8 weeks before my base/XTren/DPlex/PStanz combo.:439:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
120lbs DUMBBELL PULLOVERS?!!! I am pretty sure my arms are too short to do that... it would hit my head on the way back up!

Hey TG, throw a lightning bolt my way during my workout today... I need some of that electricity!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The old format really pumps me up for the next workout. I can't match the numbers but it awesome getting motivation from the main man!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
120lbs DUMBBELL PULLOVERS?!!! I am pretty sure my arms are too short to do that... it would hit my head on the way back up!

Hey TG, throw a lightning bolt my way during my workout today... I need some of that electricity!
I have been to 110 and my arms weren't too short until they got too tired funny how that worked out. As soon as the triceps failed and couldn't hold my arms straight they shortened right up and dang weight bonked me right on the noggin. Did not feel good! Some guy that thought he was being funny and says that is why those are called skull krushers. I wanted to get up and tell him "It is a pull over wise ass!" :slap: :buttkick: :eek:p:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Nice numbers tg! How the injects going so far any pain at the site?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I have been to 110 and my arms weren't too short until they got too tired funny how that worked out. As soon as the triceps failed and couldn't hold my arms straight they shortened right up and dang weight bonked me right on the noggin. Did not feel good! Some guy that thought he was being funny and says that is why those are called skull krushers. I wanted to get up and tell him "It is a pull over wise ass!" :slap: :buttkick: :eek:p:
same thing happened to me with the same weight. Right in the back of the head on the way up. Triceps were shaking like the walls of TGs temple!!! Was just glad I didn't hit the head on the way back down!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One the one time I did db pullovers with 120 with one arm but then I woke up.

That Matt fella is quite muscular ;)

...and nice declines:439:

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established

The Bifrost shakes with your fury and fuels my own rage against the Iron! død til
det strygejern!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt was shrugging those 260lbs pillars RAW GRIP! Now that's what I'm talk'n about!
That's just brutish!!! Raw power.

Oh snap, the way Matt got hyped out his brain when he finished his deads almost made me head butt my monitor.
Sounds like it fired you up like it did me!!!
That's a monstrous decline
It was Machine Declines which makes a big difference.

I know right, TG doesn't do battle... He wages war, it is a different level all together.

Thanks for going back to the old format TG the reading of the workout, the blurbs after each exercise, the weights all truly a part of the experience in here.
The old format really pumps me up for the next workout. I can't match the numbers but it awesome getting motivation from the main man!!!!!
Anything for my loyal readers!!! :yup: :notworthy:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Bifrost shakes with your fury and fuels my own rage against the Iron! død til
det strygejern!
Both Bifrost and the Realm Eternal remain safe as long as thou standest vigilant upon thy guard bruder Heimdall!!!

Niemals kapitulieren!! Never Surrender!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How the injects going so far any pain at the site?
I had a little pain from Thursday's right triceps injection. I pinned it right on the outer head of the triceps' horseshoe. I guess it's possible that I tensed up or subconciously flexed a little while my goddess injected me. Either way it was a little sore during yesterday's workout. Nothing extreme.....just some tenderness.
I rectified that situation this morning when I pinned the left tricep. I pinned it up higher. Above the outer head. Much less pain. :thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS MORNING'S ANABOLIC COCKTAIL

WEEK 2

Alpha-Tren: 1 cap of 40mg. Tren percursor (4 Estra) and 10mg. of Phera Clone
Epi Clone: 10 mg. of Chapparal Labs Epithio
Transdermal Formestane: 100 mg.
Test-Prop: 100mg.
Test-Cyp: 200mg. Both pinned in left triceps.

In the last 9 days I've injected exactly 1 gram of Test.

I'm really feeling this shit now!!! :twisted:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CARDIO DAY

20 minutes of HIIT on the glider machine from Hel.
330 nonstop reps of ab work consisting of reverse-crunches, leg raises, and kneeling rope crunches.

Sweating like a whore in church!!! :nervous:
All lathered up like a race horse on Winstrol!! Veins bulging, pulse racing, attitude........wicked!!! :firedevil:

Feeling very Warrior-Dominant this morning!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I think of all the things you post TG the 330 straight reps on abs is the most impressive. Truly abs of steal my Thor like brother

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I had a little pain from Thursday's right triceps injection. I pinned it right on the outer head of the triceps' horseshoe. I guess it's possible that I tensed up or subconciously flexed a little while my goddess injected me. Either way it was a little sore during yesterday's workout. Nothing extreme.....just some tenderness.
I rectified that situation this morning when I pinned the left tricep. I pinned it up higher. Above the outer head. Much less pain. :thumbsup:
Hmm yeah i don't remember it hurting this bad. Maybe I should dilute my gear.I did a glute shot that was much less painful but who knows maybe I am just getting used to it again.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm yeah i don't remember it hurting this bad. Maybe I should dilute my gear.I did a glute shot that was much less painful but who knows maybe I am just getting used to it again.
The thing to remember is to inject SLOWLY.
I swear my goddess is taking like 1 to 2 minutes to inject me. I think that has helped to avoid swelling and pain at the injection site.

You're not drawing and injecting with the same needle are you? I did that on my right tricep shot that hurt somewhat. I learned from that little mistake. I change the needles out everytime now. It's worth the extra 50 cents. Fo Sho!!

I would never have guessed that piercing that rubber seal would dull that needle so much.....but it did!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think of all the things you post TG the 330 straight reps on abs is the most impressive. Truly abs of steal my Thor like brother
Here's how that goes........30 reps of reverse-crunches, 30 reps of leg raises, 30 reps of kneeling rope crunches. Repeat this 3 times and I end with 60 more reps of the reverse-crunches.

330 nonstop reps of sweet pain!!! :aargh4: :hump:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
The thing to remember is to inject SLOWLY.
I swear my goddess is taking like 1 to 2 minutes to inject me. I think that has helped to avoid swelling and pain at the injection site.

You're not drawing and injecting with the same needle are you? I did that on my right tricep shot that hurt somewhat. I learned from that little mistake. I change the needles out everytime now. It's worth the extra 50 cents. Fo Sho!!

I would never have guessed that piercing that rubber seal would dull that needle so much.....but it did!!!
Well the glute one I injected real slow 2-3 mins. I always use different needles for drawing and injecting. I think it might be my gear. That's the only thing I am coming up with.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
same thing happened to me with the same weight. Right in the back of the head on the way up. Triceps were shaking like the walls of TGs temple!!! Was just glad I didn't hit the head on the way back down!!
AMEN to that! Forehead have a universal stamp on it.
THIS MORNING'S ANABOLIC COCKTAIL

WEEK 2

Alpha-Tren: 1 cap of 40mg. Tren percursor (4 Estra) and 10mg. of Phera Clone
Epi Clone: 10 mg. of Chapparal Labs Epithio
Transdermal Formestane: 100 mg.
Test-Prop: 100mg.
Test-Cyp: 200mg. Both pinned in left triceps.

In the last 9 days I've injected exactly 1 gram of Test.

I'm really feeling this shit now!!! :twisted:
Man I can't even imagine how you must feel. Maybe a little like this?
YouTube- Disturbed - Violence Fetish

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I like machine declines, allows for stricter form

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
INSPIRATION

It's time to flip that mental switch. To go from the realm of mortal bounds and transport to that realm of immortals where anything is possible to him that believeth!!! :box:

Here's some more of the Rhino, Stan Efferding laying down the gauntlet.
I'm particularly impressed with his Flat Benching 500X7 perfect reps.
This stuff gets me uber-amped to throw some heavy ass weights around!!!:yup:

YouTube- Team Super Training: Johnnie Jackson is Scared of The Rhino

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
INSPIRATION

It's time to flip that mental switch. To go from the realm of mortal bounds and transport to that realm of immortals where anything is possible to him that believeth!!! :box:

Holy sh!t, that dude is straight bada$$!!!!!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That joint smoking face is so money
HAHA nice, I thought I was the only person in the world that uses that phrase!!! lol

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
INSPIRATION

Straight beastmode

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DROP SET DEMENTIA:Eyecrazy::stupid:

I titled this workout right!! Straight-up crazy shit going down this morning!! I'd be understating the facts if I said I tore shit up this time!! I mean I REALLY took it to da hoop this round.......

As so....

CHEST--High Incline DB Presses--40'sX12, 60'sX10, 105'sX18>70'sX17>50'sX20. My pecs were swole up seemingly all the way to my chin. Incredible pumps.
BACK--Seated Cable Rows with V-Handle--100X12, 200X10, 320X12>240X13>170X18. I'm in love with these high reps on the drops. Makes my body ooze GH. Time to grow. :twisted:
SHOULDERS--Machine Shoulder Presses--80X12, 160X10, 250X11>190X13>140X17. This routine is particularly influencing deltoid growth and shape. My cantaloupes have never looked so ripe!! :laugh:
TRICEPS--Behind Head Incline DB Extensions--30X12, 60X10, 100X15>80X14>60X17. Way too light. I went real slow to make up for it. This is the first time I've done them on an incline bench. I've been doing them on a flat bench with my back unsupported to intentionally engage my core. I thought this would be harder but it wasn't. The incline supported my back and core. I will definately go up in weights next time I hit these up.
BICEPS--One-Arm Cable Preacher Curls--30X12, 60X10, 100X10>70X12>50X15. Extreme contractions here. Love these for shaping the peak. I flex really hard at the top of the movement.
QUADS--Hack Squats--140X12, 220X10, 420X12>320X11>240X12. I did a triple drop with these......finally. LOL And it was brutal as Hitler's BlitzKrieg!! :head: Sieg Heil!!
HAMSTRINGS--Lying Leg Curls--40X12, 70X10, 140X12>100X11>70X15. Smoked them hammies!!
FOREARMS--Reverse-Grip Cable Curls with Short Rotating Bar--50X12, 70X10, 140X12>100X13>70X14. Tight form here. I learned long ago that just throwing the weights around with momentum is no way to induce growth in forearms.
CALVES--Seated Machine Calf Raises--200X20, 300X20, 400X23, 400X21. And the bellowing bulls were put out to pasture after these!!! :angryfire:

I felt strong like buffalo.....hung like horse!!!
Gear is kicking now. Especially the oral Alpha-Tren and the injectable Prop.
Thunder-likey!!!:hammer: :woohoo:

FIGHT PROUD MY WARRIOR BROTHERS!!!! :duel:

YouTube- Manowar - Defender Live MCF 2008

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that workout structure, simple and effective hitting all the important stuff along the way. Drop sets are def a good way to add volume without just adding weight. NOICE!!!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellence exemplified Brother! Way to rock the fuggin house and shake the foundation. Thunder so intense your windows will rattle!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rocking the Thunder Dome this morning!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a visual!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need a 21 "jerking our gun" solemn salute to the death of :bukkake:
:usa2: :eek:p:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tear it up son of Odin

By my Father's sacred spear, Gungnir, I swear it!! So sayeth the Thundergod!!

With my mystic mallet Mjonlir in hand, I shall bring it to pass!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CARDIO DAY

330 nonstop reps of ab work consisting of reverse-crunches, leg raises, and kneeling rope crunches.

Feeling great this morning!! :banana: :arms: :dance2:

Tons of energy and enthusiasm. Wanted to do more.....but knew better. I'm just so damn motivated since the Prop has kicked in. I just wanna throw some heavy ass weights around, scream, headbutt the castle walls, pace around my gym, exhorting myself onto further weight increases, more intensity, etc.....

I'm simply in the mood to tear some shit up!!! Ready to brutalize my sworn iron enemy Loki until he is pounded into fearful submission. :scared::notworthy:

YouTube- Manowar - Loki God of Fire

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
CARDIO DAY

Feeling great this morning!! :banana: :arms: :dance2:

Tons of energy and enthusiasm. Wanted to do more.....but knew better. I'm just so damn motivated since the Prop has kicked in. I just wanna throw some heavy ass weights around, scream, headbutt the castle walls, pace around my gym, exhorting myself onto further weight increases, more intensity, etc.....

I'm simply in the mood to tear some shit up!!! Ready to brutalize my sworn iron enemy Loki until he is pounded into fearful submission. :scared::notworthy:

YouTube- Manowar - Loki God of Fire
There really isn't anything like when test kicks in, huh brother? Absolutely NOTHING like it!