THUNDERGOD'S "STICKING" IT TO THE WICKED INJECTABLE CYCLE--Prop/Cyp Combo

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jebus. and i see arnold presses with 80 pound dumbells.
It was a big jump from the 70's I used the week before. I got the 70's for 12 reps. The 80's knocked me down 2 reps. I'll get them back next time!!!! :mischievous:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
It was a big jump from the 70's I used the week before. I got the 70's for 12 reps. The 80's knocked me down 2 reps. I'll get them back next time!!!! :mischievous:
Damn TG! 80lb Arnold's are pretty f'n serious!

You take no sh!t from that iron! Show that iron who's boss!!!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
By the by, have you given any thought to HCG? I ran base 6 weeks purposely to avoid too much atrophy, but guess what? Tomorrow begins week 3 of pct and I'm JUST starting to get a wee bit of...hang, shall we say? And that was using clomid along with my nolva to kickstart the boys.

Last few dien/epi ph stacks I didn't even get shrinkage at all.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn TG! 80lb Arnold's are pretty f'n serious!

You take no sh!t from that iron! Show that iron who's boss!!!
Will do. I gotta make these delts grow!!

Attachments

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the by, have you given any thought to HCG? I ran base 6 weeks purposely to avoid too much atrophy, but guess what? Tomorrow begins week 3 of pct and I'm JUST starting to get a wee bit of...hang, shall we say? And that was using clomid along with my nolva to kickstart the boys.

Last few dien/epi ph stacks I didn't even get shrinkage at all.
I gave it some thought but elected to forego it this time. Maybe I'll learn better from this cycle and get some for my next one.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way thanks for adding the weights back in made the post much more exciting for me to read. Of course now my goal is to match your weights by this time next year or a decade from now, either way... LOL

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way thanks for adding the weights back in made the post much more exciting for me to read. Of course now my goal is to match your weights by this time next year or a decade from now, either way... LOL
I'll be 46 in a couple of months, meaning I'm almost a decade older than you are, so that makes sense. :439:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adding to the Carnage!

Gute GAWD!!! I know how hard it is for me just to get the 120's or 130's into position since I workout alone.

He should have just had those guys hand him the weights in the "up" or finished position. He might have gutted out a couple more reps that way.

Either way.....that was just mad impressive to say the very least!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Show them who's the boss ;)

//CC

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey TG my pressure is added right below Kleens. Band of Brothers "in Iron" my man!!!
Speaking of Band of Brothers, the new series, The Pacific made by the same people looks like it's going to be just as legit.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gute GAWD!!! I know how hard it is for me just to get the 120's or 130's into position since I workout alone.

He should have just had those guys hand him the weights in the "up" or finished position. He might have gutted out a couple more reps that way.

Either way.....that was just mad impressive to say the very least!!!!
I didn't think he was going to hit it when I saw how heavy that first Db looked on him when he threw it up. Stan Efferding is a beast. I like Johnny Jackson better, but I think Stan is the true "strongest bodybuilder."

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey TG my pressure is added right below Kleens. Band of Brothers "in Iron" my man!!!
I saw that. You, TripDog, MrKleen, and ThisGuy2 are the best battle bro's that a true warrior born could ever have or pray for!!! :notworthy::duel:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All those lifts looked very easy for him. Not much struggling noticeable at all. I think he could have pulled a double on each of those lifts. No shit.
And this was all done "raw" without a supersuit for squatting or a power bench shirt for the benching, nor a super deadlift singlet for the deadlifts.
That was just a loose-fitting wrestling singlet that offers NO support.

IMPRESSIVE!! :clap2:

I have some goals now........:icon_lol: :stooges:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All those lifts looked very easy for him. Not much struggling noticeable at all. I think he could have pulled a double on each of those lifts. No shit.
And this was all done "raw" without a supersuit for squatting or a power bench shirt for the benching, nor a super deadlift singlet for the deadlifts.

Johnny Jackson and I forgot the other guys name, had a strength contest at this years Olympia, to be officially crowned World's Strongest Bodybuilder. After Johnny won, Stan stood up from the crowd and challenged Johnny to a strength contest.

As much as I love Johnny, Stan is a true freak when it comes to strength.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I posted up again in there but it is my last post, 20 different posts in that thread requesting some D-Plex now with no response I told them I was not giving free thread bumps to the top for people who wont even respond... Unfortunate, they have great products from what I have heard. Yet professionalism and courtesy are important too.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I posted up again in there but it is my last post, 20 different posts in that thread requesting some D-Plex now with no response I told them I was not giving free thread bumps to the top for people who wont even respond... Unfortunate, they have great products from what I have heard. Yet professionalism and courtesy are important too.
agreed... let's hope the big guys in charge see that thread!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of Band of Brothers, the new series, The Pacific made by the same people looks like it's going to be just as legit.
should be pretty good. Band of Brothers rocked!

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established

put 30 lbs of muscle on you thunder and you got him! if not you can always hit him with your hammer..but then again that efferding is a beast

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw that. Army Guy, TripDog, MrKleen, and ThisGuy2 are the best battle bro's that a true warrior born could ever have or pray for!!! :notworthy::duel:
agreed... let's hope the big guys in charge see that thread!!
Now I also want to thank AZMYDLF, GMG760, and SunCloud along with Army Guy, TripDog, MrKleen, and ThisGuy2 for adding their votes for me to get some of that D-Plex in that CEL thread. I hope that it does some good. That stuff would be fun to toss into my pre-workout arsenal.

You guys are the greatest. I just hope that your efforts have not been in vain.
You'd think a CEL rep would chime in and say, "yes send Thundergod some of that shit", or at least say to everyone, "shut the fukk up"!!! :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word, PM the CEL guy Thunder!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL just posted in the thread in question. he said if PM'ed he may send you out a bottle or two TG, but if he PM'ed you first, he'd come off as trying to pimp his stuff out (in his opinion).
see 2nd paragraph : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/141635-introducing-d-plex-3.html#post2332002
Word, PM the CEL guy Thunder!!
CompEdgeLabs has been formally PM'ed. I'm just waiting for the reply. :phone:

I want to thank all of you who requested that I be allowed to run the D-Plex.
I won't let you guys down. I will run that stuff and give everyone a honest and fair evaluation of the product's efficacy. :deal: :thumbsup:

This is why I'm itching to run some of this stuff:

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving:
17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine – 25 mg

In addition to its pro-anabolic properties, D-Plex can act as an aromatase inhibitor and also help inhibit the actions of estrogen by being a competitive antagonist. It also can help lower SHBG, which is a hormone that can reduce the amount of free testosterone. By helping reduce SHBG, that can potentially enable more circulating free testosterone to reach the muscles.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice and glad to see that they stepped it up over there. Looks like nobody was actively monitoring it and not just not replying which is refreshing to know.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are going to get this opportunity TG!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It should lean you out pretty good while keeping aromitizarion at bay...good strength gains too.

Excuse the spelling, damn phone

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed....Sorry i got in here so late but i can't wait what to see what this run will do for you!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
In for da pins brother. looks like you're having all kinds of fun up in here lol. i am unfortunately in pct from a VERY long cycle myself. 4 months "on" up to 1g cyp per week and 50mg dbol/day at one point. Using form, hcg, and tamox now and all is well so far. today is day 13 of pct and i PRAYYY that I don't "hit the wall" like i usually do during pct. keep killin **** bro!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for da pins brother. looks like you're having all kinds of fun up in here lol. i am unfortunately in pct from a VERY long cycle myself. 4 months "on" up to 1g cyp per week and 50mg dbol/day at one point. Using form, hcg, and tamox now and all is well so far. today is day 13 of pct and i PRAYYY that I don't "hit the wall" like i usually do during pct. keep killin **** bro!!!!
So very good to have you here Bass. It's been ages my old friend.
That was one Heluva cycle you put together there brosenstein. How much weight did you gain on that one? And I'm guessing that your strength shot through the freakin' roof!!

I'm into my second week now, and the Prop is already kicking!!! :twisted:
I shot another 150mg. into my right tricep yesterday morning with a 25g by 5/8 needle. Tomorrow morning I'll pin another 100mg, of the Prop along with 200mg. of the Cyp.
My original dosing protocol has shifted somewhat.......as always!!! I've upped some of my dosages of Prop. I was going to just shoot 100mg. 3 times per week. But I've been upping 2 of those injections to 150mg. LMAO So last week's total Test dose was 600mg. And if you take into consideration Prop's short ester...it equates to more like 700mg. of total Test injected. Should be a good beginner's dose!!!:439:

Your PCT sounds very well rounded. Just keep eating lots of protein and lifting as heavy as possible and you'll retain most of your gains.

Keep smashing shit brosef!!!:head:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So very good to have you here Bass. It's been ages my old friend.
That was one Heluva cycle you put together there brosenstein. How much weight did you gain on that one? And I'm guessing that your strength shot through the freakin' roof!!

I'm into my second week now, and the Prop is already kicking!!! :twisted:
I shot another 150mg. into my right tricep yesterday morning with a 25g by 5/8 needle. Tomorrow morning I'll pin another 100mg, of the Prop along with 200mg. of the Cyp.
My original dosing protocol has shifted somewhat.......as always!!! I've upped some of my dosages of Prop. I was going to just shoot 100mg. 3 times per week. But I've been upping 2 of those injections to 150mg. LMAO So last week's total Test dose was 600mg. And if you take into consideration Prop's short ester...it equates to more like 700mg. of total Test injected. Should be a good beginner's dose!!!:439:

Your PCT sounds very well rounded. Just keep eating lots of protein and lifting as heavy as possible and you'll retain most of your gains.

Keep smashing shit brosef!!!:head:
That's my boy!! Adjust as you go is a method I tend to incorporate also lol. Try not to eat any children by mistake, the hunger increase is something that hits me like a ton of bricks with test. Like always, destroy everything, and anything in your way.......

WoRd

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's my boy!! Adjust as you go is a method I tend to incorporate also lol. Try not to eat any children by mistake, the hunger increase is something that hits me like a ton of bricks with test. Like always, destroy everything, and anything in your way.......

WoRd
U know this......mayne!!! :afro:

Don't eat any children......oh that's rich. I remember over a year ago you were saying that you'd like to see me on a gram of Test weekly. You said the neighborhood children would be like, "Mommy,,,,,that man just ate my dog!!" :crying:

That was freakin' hilarious!! :jester:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
U know this......mayne!!! :afro:

Don't eat any children......oh that's rich. I remember over a year ago you were saying that you'd like to see me on a gram of Test weekly. You said the neighborhood children would be like, "Mommy,,,,,that man just ate my dog!!" :crying:

That was freakin' hilarious!! :jester:
AHAHAHAHAHA holy sh!t I can't believe you remember that!! LMAO!!!! :laughing:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE LOWDOWN ON THE THROWDOWN

I was the Slayer of Steel this morning!! Insane intensity displayed in the Temple of Torture. Shook the very foundations!! The walls trembled and the floor buckled neath the heavy iron. :twisted:

CHEST--Decline Machine Bench Presses-130X10, 220X10, 420X11>300X15>200X24 mind-blowing reps!! Drop set fury at its finest!! :smite:
BACK--DB Pullovers--30X10, 50X10, 120X11>80X12>60X14. Very strict here. And I could feel my lats doing all the work. Tomorrow I'll be in DOMS city for sure!! :aargh4:
SHOULDERS--Upright DB Rows--20'sX10, 30'sX10, 60'sX12>40'sX13>25'sX15. I love this movement. Much better feel to these than with a barbell. And much less shoulder impingement.
TRICEPS--Reverse-Grip Bench Presses--95X12, 135X10, 245X11>205X12>155X16. I used a wider grip than normal this time. I felt more triceps activation and less shoulder engagement.
BICEPS--Regular Wide-Grip Barbell Curls (ala Arnold)--50X10, 80X10, 150X11>100X12>70X17. I just gritted my teeth and let it all hang out on that last drop!!! Intense!!
QUADS--Seated Leg Presses--200X20, 300X15, 650X18>400X28!! Whoo-wee!! Talk about a pump!! Quads were ready to explode after this one drop set!! I did some light leg extensions afterwards just to finish them off.
HAMSTRINGS--Standing One-Legged Hamstring Curls--40X12, 60X10, 130X12>90X12>60X16. I'm so glad that my right hamstring is completely healed now. Taking it to the limit now.
CALVES--Seated Calf Presses On Leg Press Machine--200X20, 400X24, 400X21. And done.....ha ha
FOREARMS--Seated DB Hammer Curls--20'sX12, 40'sX10, 70'sX11>50'sX12>35'sX16. Kept the form really tight here. I let it all hang out on Pinwheels on Sundays, but I try to keep these as perfectly strict as possible. FUF.....form until failure.

I'm feeling it now!! Definately "ON" now.
The juice is on the loose!!!:banana:

BATTLE ON WARRIORS OF THE REALM ETERNAL!!!:duel:

YouTube- METALLICA Broken Beat Scarred Music Video HQ