The one, The only....THE ONE!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the answer lol...hell we are gonna smash wts tonight i am already frickin pumped to go to the gym fukkkkkk yyyyyyeeeeaaahhhhhh whoooooowhoooo i'm ready to rock......:dl::laugh::18:
Hell yeah!! Destroy those weights man! They are the enemy!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats some good eating right there bro.

Quick question: Your cup of oats dry or cooked?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel like a retard here...Ummm dry?? Then I add milk and microwave it??
retards unite! that's how I do it too. From memory 1 cup is about 100g - from there can get number CHO etc :bandit:

I think it's about 50g CHO 8g PRO etc

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COLD [Update] #2

Cold is a bit better today, not perfect but much better than yesterday. May throw in a cheeky Sunday session tomorrow.
Glad you feel better doggy! do you mean Saturday? or is that NZ slang:laugh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
retards unite! that's how I do it too. From memory 1 cup is about 100g - from there can get number CHO etc :bandit:

I think it's about 50g CHO 8g PRO etc
ah thanks man! I might have a bowl soon :p

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's Saturday here now my friend... you're way behind ;)

We aren't behind, you're just from the future!!!!

I feel your pain on the days off. I had to take 3 days off recently and I swear, it did me a world of good. My first few days back were so flippin' awesome. I'm certain my CNS needed the break as well. Things are looking good bro!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We aren't behind, you're just from the future!!!!

I feel your pain on the days off. I had to take 3 days off recently and I swear, it did me a world of good. My first few days back were so flippin' awesome. I'm certain my CNS needed the break as well. Things are looking good bro!
I usually find that skeletal-muscular strength is down slightly after a break, but, as you said; I feel unmistakably 'better' after a scheduled rest in regard to joint pain, sleep and so forth! Also, the time off can often provide a necessary stimulus for growth.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In regards to CNS Craig, do P/H's help it recover quicker? Or is it just the muscle recovery that benefits from the extra testosterone? I actually like the feeling of being ultra sore. But, I hate when my CNS is blown....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
In regards to CNS Craig, do P/H's help it recover quicker? Or is it just the muscle recovery that benefits from the extra testosterone? I actually like the feeling of being ultra sore. But, I hate when my CNS is blown....
Well this is purely observational only. I think the CNS is enhanced during PH/AAS's but still will become tired with consecutive days in the gym. Fidning a balance is the key. I did 5 days in a row last week and might have been to much, also for my immune system.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well this is purely observational only. I think the CNS is enhanced during PH/AAS's but still will become tired with consecutive days in the gym. Fidning a balance is the key. I did 5 days in a row last week and might have been to much, also for my immune system.
its also somewhat compound dependent, max lmg/xmass/revolt has crazy crazy recovery, where depending on you some of the highly androgenic compounds could even give you worse than normal recovery (as with the strength boosts you are pushing a LOT more weight than normal)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong androgens have the ability to exert CNS stimulatory effects through both genomic [activation of the AR leading to transcription-dependent organizational changes] and nongenomic [androgens can effect Ca2+ channels in the brain] mechanisms; most primarily, DHT's high binding affinity for neural AR [androgen receptors] may cause an increase in visuospatial [the recognition of space through site] capacity - this can produce a greater sense of coordination.

All this being said, and unfortunately, the literature is a bit fuzzy as it pertains to cognition: certain trials using healthy young males found no improvement in cognitive ability from exogenous T administration; others on females and transgenders, however, elucidate differing results!

Also, while strong androgens may have stimulatory effects on brain activation and organization, they do not result in increased ability to "heal" the CNS, so to speak - that is, "burnout" will happen just as frequently, if not more frequently [due to increased intensity], while using A.A.S.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Strong androgens have the ability to exert CNS stimulatory effects through both genomic [activation of the AR leading to transcription-dependent organizational changes] and nongenomic [androgens can effect Ca2+ channels in the brain] mechanisms; most primarily, DHT's high binding affinity for neural AR [androgen receptors] may cause an increase in visuospatial [the recognition of space through site] capacity - this can produce a greater sense of coordination.

All this being said, and unfortunately, the literature is a bit fuzzy as it pertains to cognition: certain trials using healthy young males found no improvement in cognitive ability from exogenous T administration; others on females and transgenders, however, elucidate differing results!

Also, while strong androgens may have stimulatory effects on brain activation and organization, they do not result in increased ability to "heal" the CNS, so to speak - that is, "burnout" will happen just as frequently, if not more frequently [due to increased intensity], while using A.A.S.
Mullet my big, bulbous brained friend, I only understood the last paragraph of what you wrote. But, luckily, It was the answer to my question! :D As for the rest.....well.....If I get a masters in advanced chemistry or some sh1t i will come back and read it again :laugh:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rereading it all, my answer is sort of backasswards :D I was thinking (being an old guy) of the physical portion of recovery far more than the CNS (as its my slower, and harder to enhance than CNS)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet my big, bulbous brained friend, I only understood the last paragraph of what you wrote. But, luckily, It was the answer to my question! :D As for the rest.....well.....If I get a masters in advanced chemistry or some sh1t i will come back and read it again :laugh:
The first portion described that androgens have genomic, and nongenomic effects. Each have physiological effects owing to their namesake: androgen-mediated genomic action is the effect the activation of the AR [androgen receptor] has on the transcription, translation and expression of target genes - the development of the prenatal brain, for example, is a genomic action of testosterone and its metabolites; on the other hand, there are also non-genomic mechanisms, which are non-transcription dependent - in other words, they are not dependent on the altered "transcription" of mRNA [i.e., gene encoding].

The data in terms of healthy, developed brains being augmented by androgens, as I said, is fuzzy at best: some data relate spatial improvements; others, not so much.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Love the science coming out here, awesome read mullet :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The first portion described that androgens have genomic, and nongenomic effects. Each have physiological effects owing to their namesake: androgen-mediated genomic action is the effect the activation of the AR [androgen receptor] has on the transcription, translation and expression of target genes - the development of the prenatal brain, for example, is a genomic action of testosterone and its metabolites; on the other hand, there are also non-genomic mechanisms, which are non-transcription dependent - in other words, they are not dependent on the altered "transcription" of mRNA [i.e., gene encoding].

The data in terms of healthy, developed brains being augmented by androgens, as I said, is fuzzy at best: some data relate spatial improvements; others, not so much.
Love the science coming out here, awesome read mullet :)
Indeed!

:think: :burnout:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Mullet, Do you have two heads? I ask, cause I feel it would be impossible to fit that brain in one noggin.:laugh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day TWENTY FIVE]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:Jumped on a friends scale and I was 93.7kgs (206lbs), which is the heaviest I have EVER been!! I'm sooo pleased! Keep in mind this is the same scale I used about 2 weeks ago and I was about 3-4lbs lighter... Insane, considering 5 days off training and I'm just as lean!

The ONE [REST DAY]

Diet:Lots of wholesome food. Yum.
Training:N/A
Body composition and Look:Lean and Full
Muscle Hardness:Up
Vascularity:Normal
Strength:N/A
Speed:N/A
Co-ordination:N/A
Quality of Training:N/A
Mood/Aggression:Tired.
Libido:Normal
Joints:Normal
Overall Sense of Feeling:Damn cold/flu still got me, I will train tomorrow no matter what.
Notes:Hopefully after a big sleep I will be over this flu.

The ONE [DIET]

10:30
1 cups oats with milk (350calories)
Protein Shake (300 calories) 8g cho's/40g protein/9g fat
Chocolate Cream egg (180calories) 25g cho's/1.7g protein/7.3g fat

Four capsules "THE ONE"
Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
joint support
b5
Orange Triad
EFA (1serve)

13:30
Irish Beef Stew (300 calories)

15:15
220g Cream Rice (238calories) 42.5g cho's/8.2g protein/3.9g fat
Canned Chicken (300calories) 36g protein

16:30

17:15
Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
b5
joint support

18:30
Roast Dinner (400calories)

20:30
Fruit Loops and Milk 2 cups (300calories)

22:00
10mg's nolvadex
250grams Cottage Cheese (200calories) 18 cho's/25g protein/2g fat

Total Calories =
Notes:Fairly good days eating. Still never really feel full on The One. My stomach is a bottomless pit!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol - just messing with ya bro - wondering how long it took to figure it out.

Like the new avi? found this programe called snagit :bandit:

All good my man! took a few, haha .....The bandit is cool:thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day TWENTY SIX]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:Same as before

The ONE [BACK and BICEPS]

Diet:Dirty today.. I'm sick so hard to eat.
Training:Good.
Strength:Good considering flu
Quality of Training:Pretty good
Overall Sense of Feeling:Damn cold/flu still got me, but i trained anyway...
Notes:Big sleep again tonight!

Pullups:BWx10/BWx6/BWx8
Single Hand Cable Lat Pulldown:60x10/66x8/72x1negative/96x1negative (30seconds)
Cable Bar Lat Pull Down:48x10/54x8/54x8
Zottman Curls:13.5x12/15.5x7/15.5x6
Concentration Curls:13.5x6/13.5x6/13.5x6
Bar Cable Curls:38x8/38x8/32x10+8.5DBx8+6DBx10 (ouch!!)

The ONE [DIET]

08:30
Chocolate Cream egg (180calories) 25g cho's/1.7g protein/7.3g fat

Four capsules "THE ONE"
Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
joint support
b5
Orange Triad
EFA (1serve)

11:30
Ice Cream (200calories) Helped sore throat :p
40g cashews (250calories) 6.5g cho's/6.6g protein/22.1g fat
Chicken Tandoori Wrap (350calories)

13:15

15:00

Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
b5
joint support
Mass Gainer shake PWO (450calories) 35g cho's/40g protein/?g fat

19:30
2 pieces chicken, fries and roll (500calories)

10mg's nolvadex

Total Calories =
Notes:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol5:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothing worse then being sick and trying to do what your doing.theres isnt no shaking what you got..:sick:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man, I'm loving that diet - I just can't wait to bulk. . .

Soldier on bro - echenasia and blowjobs should sort you out :thumbsup:

ilovefish

Awards
Soldier on bro - echenasia and blowjobs should sort you out :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

LOL good ole home remedies

Great log man

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Way to press on although under the weather bro...:sick:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day TWENTY SEVEN]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:Same as before

The ONE [SHOULDERS]

Diet:Up and down...busy and stress :(
Training:Good.
Strength:Good considering flu
Quality of Training:Pretty good
Overall Sense of Feeling:Damn cold/flu still got me, but i trained anyway...
Notes:Big sleep again tonight!

Lateral Raise:6x15/10x15/10x15/13.5x10/15.5x6
Posterior Cable Pull:8x12/11x10/14x6
Posterior Cable Pull Upright:8x10/11x8/11x8
Cable Single Hand Front Raises:11x10/14x8

The ONE [DIET]

08:30

Four capsules "THE ONE"
Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
joint support
b5
Orange Triad
EFA (1serve)

11:30
40g cashews (250calories) 6.5g cho's/6.6g protein/22.1g fat
Chicken Tandoori Wrap (350calories)

13:15

15:00
Carbohydrate Drink (300calories) YUM

Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
b5
joint support
Mass Gainer shake PWO (450calories) 35g cho's/40g protein/?g fat

19:30
2 Cups Fruit Loops and Milk (300calories)
Whole Meal Toast (200calories)

10mg's nolvadex

Total Calories = Not the best diet but was really busy so didn't do bad considering. MY blood tests were alarming as well....Tell me what you think...

Blood Test:
Testosterone (nmol/L) - 6.97
SHBG result (nmol/L) - 24.1
[BioT] nmol/L Morris et al - 2.37
[FreeT] pmol/L Ly et al - 84.47
Free Androgen Index - 28.91
%of T Bioavailable Morris et al - 34.0%

Not sure what to make of this yet, just got it. Dirk? This was taken 5 days into The One.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comments on Bloods

Blood Test:
Testosterone (nmol/L) - 6.97
SHBG result (nmol/L) - 24.1
[BioT] nmol/L Morris et al - 2.37
[FreeT] pmol/L Ly et al - 84.47
Free Androgen Index - 28.91
%of T Bioavailable Morris et al - 34.0%

Not sure what to make of this yet, just got it. Dirk? This was taken 5 days into The One.
Normal Parameters for an adult male (20-40 years) for Bloods mentioned:

Total Testosterone: 10.4-34.7 nmol/L
SHBG: 6-50 nmol/L
Free Testosterone: 520-1387 pmol/L
% of T Bioavailable*: 0.3-5%

*I am assuming BioT is Free Testosterone in nmol/L and that % of T Bioavailabe is % of Free Testosterone (normally 0.3-5% of Total Testosterone) since the only Testosterone in the body that is "bioavailable" and able to be used is FREE Testosterone (correct me if I am wrong).

Both your Total Testosterone and Free Testosterone are REALLY low, Craig; despite having a higher than normal % of Free Testosterone. Which is interesting. Your lower Total Testosterone levels could be due to having run a few cycles in rapid succession; and the fact that your % of Free Testosteone is so high could be simply because your Total Testosterone is so low. Your SHG levels are normal.

Dirk, Don, any comments?