The New Product Release Thread

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Innøslim now available for pre order intro sale. Will be shipping by end of April. https://hpssupps.com/products/innoslim write up is on the product page!

Here are ingredients for the stim thermo Powder. It’s a 60 scoop tub. Im not releasing the name or dosage amount; will likely run a giveaway thread to guess the amount— so feel free to do so research before that thread goes live it will be fully open label for dosage so no one has to worry about 350mg of caffeine and dangerous combinations of overdosed stimulants. Flavors will be light, sweet/sour, and fruity. Possibly some iced tea and berry based flavors. If you’re familiar with innovapharms Enduralean flavoring or nuvital super spinach (same company) it’ll be close to those

View attachment 181096
Any chance of doing this with some light carbonation like some other products have been doing recently?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to seeing this. Got a thing about primeval labs at the moment, spent far to much :)
Think the solution was correct - they reformating alot- i think the brand is good.. would not say amazing but definitly have a few solid products

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are telling him what he should or should not post. He’s a sponsor. He gets to promote his products under the rules we set. The entire purpose of this thread is to announce new products.

Things generally don't end well when people tell other people how to post or how to enforce my rules. There are other ways to go about it that is much less confrontational and keeps this thread on track.
You have been banned for breaking the rules of Anabolicminds.com forums. This ban will last indefinitely.

Please message the new head moderator, VaughnTrue if you have any questions.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You have been banned for breaking the rules of Anabolicminds.com forums. This ban will last indefinitely.

coup d'etat :eek:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Congrats on the new position

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of doing this with some light carbonation like some other products have been doing recently?
That’s not in the cards. And I’ve heard some
Bad feedback about those causing shaker bottles to burst open during transport. I don’t think that marketing ploy will last long.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pyretic Black primeval Labs
Coming soon

I’m a big fan of pyretic so this excites me. I have a 30% promo code for their site for anyone interested via Modern Athletic Health where we have reviewed several of their products and I’ll try to get my hands on this for a review. MA30 is 30% off at primevals site

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s not in the cards. And I’ve heard some
Bad feedback about those causing shaker bottles to burst open during transport. I don’t think that marketing ploy will last long.
I had poured an open monster into a shaker bottle once on my way to class, because I was afraid I would spill the open can. When I got to class I opened the spout and the loud pop from the mixed up carbonation scared the sh*t out of everyone!

Anyone who used the OG NO-explode can attest to the dangers of carbonated products in a shaker bottle

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had poured an open monster into a shaker bottle once on my way to class, because I was afraid I would spill the open can. When I got to class I opened the spout and the loud pop from the mixed up carbonation scared the sh*t out of everyone!

Anyone who used the OG NO-explode can attest to the dangers of carbonated products in a shaker bottle
Had to clean this off the Kitchen Ceiling years ago !!!!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
00A literally complains about everything haha don’t think I’ve ever seen the guy happy with a product. chedapalooza you get a real tight butthole often on here as well. Let’s all agree to talk about new products! Okay moving on...

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Format C:

(wonder how many will get that)

:D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 scoops should do the trick, but it might be a bit to much Caffeine !!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had the pleasure of trying out two new products from corporeal nutrition today... very impressive
IMG_9594.JPG
IMG_9593.JPG

IMG_9595.JPG
IMG_9597.JPG

There’s a limited time deal for 40% off sitewide at https://corporealnutrition.com with code CORP40. The cbd has to be purchased thru DM on Instagram or you can email them thru their website to order it. The energy and mental clarity from the nootropic was very strong (in a good way.. ended up doing an impromptu hi rep deadlift session at the end of what was supposed to be just cardio tongitj) and the cbd drops was able to mellow me out (actually hitting pretty hard right now) within 30 mins of taking them after I finished dinner.

I have a 5 serving sample bottle of the nootropic but there’s full size bottles there as well.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Innøslim now available for pre order intro sale. Will be shipping by end of April. https://hpssupps.com/products/innoslim write up is on the product page!

Here are ingredients for the stim thermo Powder. It’s a 60 scoop tub. Im not releasing the name or dosage amount; will likely run a giveaway thread to guess the amount— so feel free to do so research before that thread goes live it will be fully open label for dosage so no one has to worry about 350mg of caffeine and dangerous combinations of overdosed stimulants. Flavors will be light, sweet/sour, and fruity. Possibly some iced tea and berry based flavors. If you’re familiar with innovapharms Enduralean flavoring or nuvital super spinach (same company) it’ll be close to those

View attachment 181096
I'd be all over this if it was caffeine free :/

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think the solution was correct - they reformating alot- i think the brand is good.. would not say amazing but definitly have a few solid products
Yeah I agree, only 2 solid products for imo that I’m interested in anyway.
Mega pre Black is a good all round pre for me for a non exotic stim formula and Eaa max, not tasted yet but gets good reviews on taste and that’s the main reason I’m trying it because I like to have a good tasting intra and there’s not many I’ve tried yet that are.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had the pleasure of trying out two new products from corporeal nutrition today... very impressive View attachment 181131View attachment 181132

View attachment 181133View attachment 181134

There’s a limited time deal for 40% off sitewide at https://corporealnutrition.com with code CORP40. The cbd has to be purchased thru DM on Instagram or you can email them thru their website to order it. The energy and mental clarity from the nootropic was very strong (in a good way.. ended up doing an impromptu hi rep deadlift session at the end of what was supposed to be just cardio tongitj) and the cbd drops was able to mellow me out (actually hitting pretty hard right now) within 30 mins of taking them after I finished dinner.

I have a 5 serving sample bottle of the nootropic but there’s full size bottles there as well.
Haven't heard of them before, but I like the nice clean aesthetic of their labels. Question, CBD says full spectrum, but ingredients says from hemp. I thought full spectrum meant it was not hemp derived, or am I wrong here? Haven't looked into the details of CBD in depth yet.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I agree, only 2 solid products for imo that I’m interested in anyway.
Mega pre Black is a good all round pre for me for a non exotic stim formula and Eaa max, not tasted yet but gets good reviews on taste and that’s the main reason I’m trying it because I like to have a good tasting intra and there’s not many I’ve tried yet that are.
Vasogorge Black is decent

And I’ve gone through two tubs of intracell7 and enjoyed it a lot, flavours are very refreshing

Definitely recommend it if you are looking for an Intra/carb

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw SAN released a CBD product and they're doing it the right way...not listing it as a dietary supplement on the label. Any company willing to sell CBD and classify it as a dietary supplement is gonna have a bad time.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This looks good!
It looks ok, but you would need 4 scoops more than likely to have a solid intra product. Also carb 10... idk about this stuff.

Before I continue, I have used intracell7 before and enjoyed it, but always had to add to it.

It seems so much more simple to me to just take a solid EAA product and add the desired about of carbs required by your training for that day.

One formula that I think had the right amounts of ingredients was prime nutrition intra md. Too bad that it might not have had the actual ingredients it said it did, but that product was great in theory

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You would not need over 10g+ of aminos (BCAA/EAA) and 4g of Taurine
If you want more carbs then add on your own. Simple
They have EAA MAX as a bulk EAA Product, then buy that and add your own Karbolyn/HBCD

This is why they make both. One is for convenience the other is a flexible option.
What you desire, and what many other desire is not always going to correlate to your standard.

You can get intracell 7 for around $25 if you shop right. Intra-MD you could never get that cheap

There’s not even 5g leucine in that mix... also 20g of carbs... idk I guess to each their own. That’s why I think it makes more sense to just make your own according to bodyweight and training demands.

Also bb.com always had sales and then discount codes. JM himself had a thread for the product and guys would be paying like 30$ a tub.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There’s not even 5g leucine in that mix... also 20g of carbs... idk I guess to each their own. .
Same Leucine amount in Intra MD as is Intracell7
If you really think 10g of carbs makes or breaks your diet and training then you need to look at the big picture of your total nutrition. The variance will be minimal at most.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That why I’m going with Eaa max, I don’t always want a high amounts of carbs intra but I have a stock of glycofuse for when I do.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same Leucine amount in Intra MD as is Intracell7
If you really think 10g of carbs makes or breaks your diet and training then you need to look at the big picture of your total nutrition. The variance will be minimal at most.
I really think you need at least 30g (low end) of carbs to really matter. But it is what it is... with intra you got 2.5g leucine and 30g for every scoop. So 5g and 60 per every 2. I think we both agree on one main point and that is the individual ingredients to better serve your purpose. Also there are a lot of other ingredients in the new product, so that definitely will serve more of a purpose for a wider audience.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I really think you need at least 30g (low end) of carbs to really matter.
Well that is you "Thinking"
So where is the literature or scientific backing of you need at least 30g of carbs for it to matter?
That is like me saying you need at least 20g of protein per meal for it to matter... doesn't really make a whole lot of sense depending on the individual, how much they weigh, how much protein they consume in a 24 hour period, do they have an increased P-Ratio from other things they take, how many meals they eat in a day and how they spread out their intake... etc

That is simply your preference. Does not mean 30g of carbs in an intra-workout is a concrete standard.. or else every company would put at least 30+g in their products if there was more research behind that specific number allotment.

In your shoes Grab EAA Max or your EAA choice of preference and add the carb source that suits you best (HBCD, Karbolyn) etc.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just eat a donut a day...problem solved.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops each of Lemon Purple Wraath, Cherry Lime Green Might, & Cherry Lime Karbolyn w/ a 1/4tsp of Morton Lite Salt & 10g collagen peptides - yeahhh buddy!
?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops each of Lemon Purple Wraath, Cherry Lime Green Might, & Cherry Lime Karbolyn w/ a 1/4tsp of Morton Lite Salt & 10g collagen peptides - yeahhh buddy!
��
I haven't used purple wraith for years...I need to get some!!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It looks ok, but you would need 4 scoops more than likely to have a solid intra product. Also carb 10... idk about this stuff.

Before I continue, I have used intracell7 before and enjoyed it, but always had to add to it.

It seems so much more simple to me to just take a solid EAA product and add the desired about of carbs required by your training for that day.

One formula that I think had the right amounts of ingredients was prime nutrition intra md. Too bad that it might not have had the actual ingredients it said it did, but that product was great in theory
The full disclosure is nice but I liked the OG better I think and the EAAs are super sprinkled in haha

I used to mix the first version with extra aminos and carbs so ya pretty much just add carbs to an EAA formula for myself now.

?
2 scoops Green Might? Do you drink that all during (you’ve probably posted in your log but I must have missed it).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used purple wraith for years...I need to get some!!!
Kinda funny how once the literature busted out everyone selling BCAAs many are scrambling to get an EAA product out. Meanwhile Controlled Labs has been offering a proven EAA ergogen blend forever.

2 scoops Green Might? Do you drink that all during (you’ve probably posted in your log but I must have missed it).
Yep, in about 64oz water over 2 hours or so. That water & electrolyte combo is just personal preference - could easily use less water or further dilute based on needs.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s a monoamine oxidase inhibitor. It makes the stimulants last much longer in the system. Which is good for people who want to retain that wakefulness for some hours after training, rather than having to take an afternoon nap.
Its a weakly competitive MOA-B inhibitor that has an elimination half-life of like 20 mins... aint doing squat for prolonging wakefullness hours later.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New MP Cookies coming this weekend.
Never been a fan after they protein spiked their products in the past

The options fans of the brand will have to choose from are a traditional Peanut Butter, Birthday Cake, and a delicious Triple Chocolate.

New Reign Energy Drinks being found in Safeway and other grocery stores

Its options are Carnival Candy, Peach Fizz, Melon Mania, Razzle Berry, Sour Apple, and Lemon Hdz.

The main ingredients in the upcoming Reign sports drink include the three branched-chain amino acids better known as BCAAs, CoQ10, and electrolytes. Natural caffeine is also in the mix at a pretty solid dose of 300mg per can to give you a good hit of energy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The main ingredients in the upcoming Reign sports drink include the three branched-chain amino acids better known as BCAAs, CoQ10, and electrolytes. Natural caffeine is also in the mix at a pretty solid dose of 300mg per can to give you a good hit of energy.
They picked these up at Circle K. Obviously an attempted Bang copy. Tried the Melon yesterday. It's decent, and they are on an introductory special.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Here you go:

Axe and Sledge GDA
~$50, but Seth is going to drop a coupon code tonight. I would guess around $35-40
For price. its hard to beat Predator from Chaos and Pain at around $14/Bottle currently on BOGO and 33% OFF

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well that is you "Thinking"
So where is the literature or scientific backing of you need at least 30g of carbs for it to matter?
That is like me saying you need at least 20g of protein per meal for it to matter... doesn't really make a whole lot of sense depending on the individual, how much they weigh, how much protein they consume in a 24 hour period, do they have an increased P-Ratio from other things they take, how many meals they eat in a day and how they spread out their intake... etc

That is simply your preference. Does not mean 30g of carbs in an intra-workout is a concrete standard.. or else every company would put at least 30+g in their products if there was more research behind that specific number allotment.

In your shoes Grab EAA Max or your EAA choice of preference and add the carb source that suits you best (HBCD, Karbolyn) etc.
I get it. I gave my opinion, based on what I have learned through reading and my experiences. No one really NEEDS a supplement unless it is addressing a deficiency, then it’s a need. Supplements like these are for those trying to maximize nutrient timing to improve performance and recovery. These are for not for the average gym goer. My thinking 30 grams of carbs as a starting point was not just random: http://www.mysportscience.com/single-post/2015/05/27/Recommendations-for-carb-intake-during-exercise

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I get it. I gave my opinion, based on what I have learned through reading and my experiences. No one really NEEDS a supplement unless it is addressing a deficiency, then it’s a need. Supplements like these are for those trying to maximize nutrient timing to improve performance and recovery. These are for not for the average gym goer. My thinking 30 grams of carbs as a starting point was not just random: http://www.mysportscience.com/single-post/2015/05/27/Recommendations-for-carb-intake-during-exercise
Research that has no dietary protocol
Research that has no exercise protocol
Research that has no control group
Research that doesn't specify what type of training the trainees were doing. For all we know they could be training at a 5-6 RPE.

When you don't have any consistent variables in your research its hard to draw a conclusion based off a lack of evidence. Anyone can workout 30-60 minutes or 1-2 hours . There is a vast difference when you factor in intense training, moderate training, the average joe training, endurnace based training. This is where specific protocol's, dietary protocol's, trianing techniques all play a factor on what is needed to perform at an optimal level, and what is needed to train like an average joe who goes through the motions.

Are these people training in a fed state?
Are they training in a fasted state?
Folks who train fasted and then throw in intra-workout carbs will immediately feel a drastic differnce, those who are fed may not even see a change in performance, recovery, or endurnace since they are still having stored glycogen from a pre-workout meal.

The outlined article is very cut and dry with no specifics. To take anything off that article is not really proving much merit to anything in regards to carbohydrates and their benefits. I can take any chump off the street who eats 1 time a day in a deficit and then throw in 50g of carbs intra-workout, of course, he will train harder

-- or --

you can take someone who is well fed (2-3 meals prior to training, a large carbohydrate dose pre-workout, and then train with or without carbs) This would be far more specific and understanding to the current debate at hand. When there is no outline for what you are researching there is no consistent variables to gauage and feedback or progress.

If you are consuming enough carbs throughout the day to replenish glycogen levels, then you will likely not benefit from consuming carbohydrates during your workout.

Some examples:
If you are someone who must train upon waking and cannot perform optimally on a full stomach, you may experience a boost in performance by drinking a fast digesting carbohydrate + BCAA shake throughout your workout.
-- or --
You may also benefit from intra-workout carbohydrate consumption if your training sessions are very high in volume, intensity, and length. A high level Crossfit athlete may fall into this category.
-- or --
Finally, if you are an endurance athlete that exercises for 90 minutes or longer then you may also benefit from intraworkout carbohydrate.

The most important factor in your nutrition is total daily calories and macronutrients. Focus on consistently hitting your macronutrient ranges; this is your bread and butter. Once you are able to be consistent with this, then you can begin to think about nutrient timing. Placing your carbohydrates pre and post training session is generally a good idea; this is when your body is most sensitive to them and when they can be utilized best. However, do not go over your daily calories and macros to have a pack of Sour Patch Kids around your training session. As with most things, perfect the big picture before you start to worry about the minute details.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here you go:

Axe and Sledge GDA
~$50, but Seth is going to drop a coupon code tonight. I would guess around $35-40
For price. its hard to beat Predator from Chaos and Pain at around $14/Bottle currently on BOGO and 33% OFF
SPRING33 will get you 33% off your entire purchase :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here you go:

Axe and Sledge GDA
That’s hardly a GDA. That’s just straight up blocking absorption. You will **** out 90% of whatever you ingest after taking that. It’s basically a remake of BSN Cheaters Relief and those ingredients if used daily will QUICKLY deplete essential vitamin and minerals from your body

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s hardly a GDA. That’s just straight up blocking absorption. You will **** out 90% of whatever you ingest after taking that. It’s basically a remake of BSN Cheaters Relief and those ingredients if used daily will QUICKLY deplete essential vitamin and minerals from your body
That’s the exact product it reminded me of!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

So wait, it has white kidney bean as an amalyse inhibitor and then extra amalyse added separately? Bulk Gymnema, Chitosan or Glucomannan are super cheap. I would rather go after a carb-targeted product for a higher carb meal and a fat-targeted product for a higher-fat meal.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what big deal with axe and sledge is, would not buy any of their supps all underdosed.. they been promoting heavily.. the brand is not top notch but a newbie acting like a heavyweight, they got long way to go