The New Product Release Thread

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not that the products aren't good, as they are. It just seems you've guys have cut out what your edge was, all to increase your bottom line.

Does that make sense. I can further elaborate if need be.
With all due respect this is 100% incorrect and a vision you hold and others may hold when they don’t understand the depths of business making decisions and how businesses evolve so let me elaborate

Here’s the thing the hardcore presentation of the brand with the warrior is staying for hardcore products so the vibe is still there. Now here are the issues, as a brand we have a prerogative to target both males and females and with the old level of product label branding our labeling and presentation was too intimidating for both mainstream and females.

We have continued to evolve the emphasis with our storytelling labels by offering something more gender neutral and a level of branding that invokes emotion, feeling, and connection to the packaging and story we are trying to present as a brand.

Our product T/A is also far longer now due to the processes we go through in R&D, flavoring, flavor development and processes such as prop65 testing.

What’s remained throughout the years is industry first innovation and do it the best or don’t do it at all mentality. When it comes to COGS all still very high while being controlled by the strategic supply chain advantages we have in place.

When it comes to formulations we are emphasizing DHSEA compliance, GRAS, etc and bringing 3 GRAS HUMAN STUDIED ingredients to the market this year. It’s cool to serve a niche with rat studies for a bit but without human toxicology there is no long term sustainability in products and product development.

Our niche type products are being reformulate to be far more effective yet 100% GRAS compliance and certain products are being liquidated like the muscle building protein a niche that did not sell. It’s not a blame thing but you guys want but don’t or possibly can’t support the level of investment that it takes with the scaling game in niche products so there are products that work and don’t work with niche.

To iterate our branding is far more inviting now yet disruptive by being so hyper focused on a 18-36 audience and our formulas cater all age groups but it starts with presentation and voila. Formulas are still top of the line with what tools and guidelines we have and vision is still the same if not stronger.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Allow me to reveal the complete and honest truth about formulations. Any brand that wants to make high 6 figure or 7 figure income HAS to:
A) get into large scale distribution to big box stores like the G store, Vit shop, w mart, etc
B) in order to do the above they HAVE to have formulas that are CHEAP aka underdosed and ineffective to maintain their margins. They’ll make something for $4 at 10,000+ units a clip, sell those 10,000 for $8, retailer sells it for $29.99 or more as a loose example.

Rinse and repeat.

There are some rare exceptions like if a brand owns their own manufacturing (factory that mixes all the raw materials, applies labels, and distributes to retailers) and in these rare cases they can get away with DECENT formulas... still nothing that is going to be clinically dosed or of any significant value to the EDUCATED consumer. But having your own facility to do this costs A LOT... 500k or more. So what comes first, the chicken or the egg?

I hope this gives some insight as to why we often see brands who start here that we LOVE ultimately pivot to conform to the “MONEY MODEL” described above.

Luckily HPS is not my first second or third source of income. In fact, I’ve maybe paid myself a few hundred bucks for gas money and a nice dinner out with my fiancé every now and then. I started HPS as a big smile face and thumbs up to the brands who sell out for money. Although, in all fairness that is often their ONLY means of making an income so do I get it? Of course. Is it right? Debatable. Is there anything consumers can do? Not really, aside from support the ‘little guys’ who have no need to sell out. If you want quality you have to know where to look and I hope more people begin to see HPS for that, like evomuse and BLR, for example, guys I have gotten to know personally over the years and are doing this for the right reasons with the consumer in mind.

That’s my 2 and a half cents. Goodnight!
Not true. I got OL well over 7 figures with niche products and no paid ads. Your audience is far smaller but it’s not really about audience. No BLR or HPS product is compliant as is whether it be formula or labeling to get into a bigger scale retailer anyways therefore meaning technically compliant against the laws of DHSEA and GRAS, and lastly it’s not about scaling to retailers your most important tool at the end of the day should be and eventually will be D2C as other industries have proven. 3rd party retailers value is minimal as they all have house brands and vested interests in themselves

Self investment and sustainment needs to be any young entrepreneurs motto in this scaling and evolving digital era.

There are a lot of countearguments to argue against the anecdotal benefits of AM popular products starting with compliance and lack of human toxicology on all ingredients.

I can go into far more depth but it’s very redundant at this point. Take my track record of scaling through every era as we reach to be a 9 figure brand. It’s my relentlessness, competitiveness, and passion that keep us at the apex of the industry

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lastly our formula costs are higher than yours CAM lol so no idea what you mean there. Flavoring alone costs near 3$ and cognizin itself is over 2$

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Allow me to reveal the complete and honest truth about formulations. Any brand that wants to make high 6 figure or 7 figure income HAS to:
A) get into large scale distribution to big box stores like the G store, Vit shop, w mart, etc
B) in order to do the above they HAVE to have formulas that are CHEAP aka underdosed and ineffective to maintain their margins. They’ll make something for $4 at 10,000+ units a clip, sell those 10,000 for $8, retailer sells it for $29.99 or more as a loose example.

Rinse and repeat.

There are some rare exceptions like if a brand owns their own manufacturing (factory that mixes all the raw materials, applies labels, and distributes to retailers) and in these rare cases they can get away with DECENT formulas... still nothing that is going to be clinically dosed or of any significant value to the EDUCATED consumer. But having your own facility to do this costs A LOT... 500k or more. So what comes first, the chicken or the egg?

I hope this gives some insight as to why we often see brands who start here that we LOVE ultimately pivot to conform to the “MONEY MODEL” described above.

Luckily HPS is not my first second or third source of income. In fact, I’ve maybe paid myself a few hundred bucks for gas money and a nice dinner out with my fiancé every now and then. I started HPS as a big smile face and thumbs up to the brands who sell out for money. Although, in all fairness that is often their ONLY means of making an income so do I get it? Of course. Is it right? Debatable. Is there anything consumers can do? Not really, aside from support the ‘little guys’ who have no need to sell out. If you want quality you have to know where to look and I hope more people begin to see HPS for that, like evomuse and BLR, for example, guys I have gotten to know personally over the years and are doing this for the right reasons with the consumer in mind.

That’s my 2 and a half cents. Goodnight!
I’m glad your getting the fiancé out for dinners now because the last time you had to stay in to defend yourself from all the bad people on the internet.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not true. I got OL well over 7 figures with niche products and no paid ads. Your audience is far smaller but it’s not really about audience. No BLR or HPS product is compliant as is whether it be formula or labeling to get into a bigger scale retailer anyways therefore meaning technically compliant against the laws of DHSEA and GRAS, and lastly it’s not about scaling to retailers your most important tool at the end of the day should be and eventually will be D2C as other industries have proven. 3rd party retailers value is minimal as they all have house brands and vested interests in themselves

Self investment and sustainment needs to be any young entrepreneurs motto in this scaling and evolving digital era.

There are a lot of countearguments to argue against the anecdotal benefits of AM popular products starting with compliance and lack of human toxicology on all ingredients.

I can go into far more depth but it’s very redundant at this point. Take my track record of scaling through every era as we reach to be a 9 figure brand. It’s my relentlessness, competitiveness, and passion that keep us at the apex of the industry
This wasn’t directed at you. I find the economics of this industry equally intriguing and disgusting at the same time. It’s a very fine line to walk to be able to offer quality and scalability and you’ve definitely been a pioneer in that regard.

if d2c is the holy grail and retailers are secondary why change everything to seemingly appease said retailers? And Of course flavoring a product with a 15+ g serving size is going to cost more than an encapsulated products.... I’d love to go more in depth. Again, my comment wasn’t directed at OL.

I was speaking about the brands who are doing literally 10mg of an active that should be dosed at 250mg for example and just preying on people who don’t know any better.

Of course, that is not what you have ever done nor are doing now. If you want to start up another thread on the topic I would love to take part as much as I’m sure others would like to follow along.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m glad your getting the fiancé out for dinners now because the last time you had to stay in to defend yourself from all the bad people on the internet.

Before I respond I’d like to know if this is a sincere or sarcastic remark

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really? I need to take 2 caps of that to really feel anything. Don’t think it was “spiked”. At least not from the batch I purchased last year.
It’s pretty much entirely “illegal” stimulants... every single extract on the label is a known spiked ingredient which is always just a synthesized amphetamine or adrenaline or aliphatic amine. And it’s got ALL of em. Together. It’s definitely got Two different DMHA compounds, and N-A-DEPEA in it at the very least.

And yeah maybe the first batch was too strong so they scaled it back but that stuff to me was ungodly awful

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey AM

Here's a new product from MA Labs for you guys to check out!

STIM FREAK

Ingredients:
Caffeine Anyhdrious
Eria Jarensis
L-Theanine
DMHA

stimfreak.jpg

stimfreakLABEL.jpg

If you cannot see the label, please go to MA Labs and zoom in. LInk is here:

https://masupps.com/product/stim-freak/

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you'd think after that brush with the FDA MASUPPS would start listing their labels in compliance with the law.

you'd think it, but you'd be wrong.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you'd think after that brush with the FDA MASUPPS would start listing their labels in compliance with the law.

What is non compliant about the label?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 caps of stim-freak and you may never sleep again. How much?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is non compliant about the label?
is it splitting hairs here by me? Sure. But is it non-compliant? Absolutely.

For any herbal extract, it needs to list the herb name itself, indicate wether its an extract or whole plant matter, and disclose which portion of the plant the extract comes from. For example, here is an acceptable labeling of an herb unlike the Eria listing

Tribulus Terrestris Extract (leaves & stem) 250mg

For the DMHA, you should be listing it similar to:

Juglans Regia Extract(leaves)(supplying DMHA)

or

DMHA (from Julgans Regia Extract[leaves])

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

For any herbal extract, it needs to list the herb name itself, indicate wether its an extract or whole plant matter, and disclose which portion of the plant the extract comes from. For example, here is an acceptable labeling of an herb unlike the Eria listing

or

Thanks for reply. I like the detailed label.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

or

outside of this, the ingredient panel is not boxed in correctly (FDA hates this although it is what it is) and there are a ton of tiny little things here which make it "non-compliant"

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

or

Do you think stim freak is a good pwo?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you think stim freak is a good pwo?
For clean energy, focus, and euphoria, it is a good stim base. From there you could add betaine, citruline, and any other pump ingredient.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

In a world with ever tighter regulations, I find Mike’s outlaw sensibilities refreshing. Not saying I would do it, but I appreciate that guys like him still do it their way.

Need to scoop up some of his insuligen before it’s gone, I keep making excuses but the bottom line is it’s pretty unique.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In a world with ever tighter regulations, I find Mike’s outlaw sensibilities refreshing. Not saying I would do it, but I appreciate that guys like him still do it their way.

Need to scoop up some of his insuligen before it’s gone, I keep making excuses but the bottom line is it’s pretty unique.
ehhhhh

If he is willing to cut these corners (these are very, very, VERY tiny corners that cost literally nothing outside of going to fda.gov and reading the rules/regulations) what other corners is he willing to cut when producing something that you're supposed to ingest?

No thanks.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ehhhhh

If he is willing to cut these corners (these are very, very, VERY tiny corners that cost literally nothing outside of going to fda.gov and reading the rules/regulations) what other corners is he willing to cut when producing something that you're supposed to ingest?

No thanks.
That's absolutely an unfair assumption to make. We have some of the best products on the market and they are lab tested etc. I use them and I have dozens of clients use them. I can admit some of them can be pricy but these are some of the highest quality products on the market and Mike would not skimp on a product, so please don't get that idea even out there. That's slander actually,

You may be right as far as the label, tbh I didn't look very close. But realize that I have nothing to do with that and I am just letting the guys know here who might be interested, this is what we have to offer.

Rest assured this will be a solid product, I will be trying it shortly myself.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's absolutely an unfair assumption to make. We have some of the best products on the market and they are lab tested etc. I use them and I have dozens of clients use them. I can admit some of them can be pricy but these are some of the highest quality products on the market and Mike would not skimp on a product, so please don't get that idea even out there. That's slander actually,

You may be right as far as the label, tbh I didn't look very close. But realize that I have nothing to do with that and I am just letting the guys know here who might be interested, this is what we have to offer.

Rest assured this will be a solid product, I will be trying it shortly myself.

I'm not sitting here saying "omg screw MASUPPS". I'm simply saying that ANY company who can't be bothered to at a minimum put out a legit label...why would I trust them to manufacture a product (which is infinitely more intricate than any label)?

You do you...if you guys want to use a product from a company who claims to do everything on the up and up, but they can't get a label right, that's your decision and rock on.

But to sit here and say "no bro I promise it's legit!" and suggest that it's a unique promise coming from you guys while EVERY company says the exact same thing no matter what...that's funny. Remember when ALRI came on this and the other forum and said "Don't worry guys, Jungle Warfare is legit, not spiked at all!" same with Craze, and every single other spiked/non-compliant product ever made.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if these are new, I just picked them up, but the BANG Keto-coffee cans are pretty damn good. Hazelnut is a bit strong on flavor but the C&C is really good.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if these are new, I just picked them up, but the BANG Keto-coffee cans are pretty damn good. Hazelnut is a bit strong on flavor but the C&C is really good.
I like the mocha flavor the most. Their peach mango meltdown keto drink tastes really good.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sitting here saying "omg screw MASUPPS". I'm simply saying that ANY company who can't be bothered to at a minimum put out a legit label...why would I trust them to manufacture a product (which is infinitely more intricate than any label)?

You do you...if you guys want to use a product from a company who claims to do everything on the up and up, but they can't get a label right, that's your decision and rock on.

But to sit here and say "no bro I promise it's legit!" and suggest that it's a unique promise coming from you guys while EVERY company says the exact same thing no matter what...that's funny. Remember when ALRI came on this and the other forum and said "Don't worry guys, Jungle Warfare is legit, not spiked at all!" same with Craze, and every single other spiked/non-compliant product ever made.
I can appreciate your stance completely. For me, my impression of Mike from all his presence on forums and especially his podcast discussions on Beast Fitness Radio (excellent shop talk btw) is that he really knows some useful stuff, he cares about what he sells, and I trust his product to deliver on the intent of the product.

That, my perception of MA as a man, is why I would use his product.

Man, you’re making it really difficult to pass on these! At $3/can they are easily competitively priced, but also still $3/can lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$2.50 at Walmart.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am using some of Mike's product right now and it is AWESOME !!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d use Stim Freak if it didn’t have DMHA in it, and did have hordenine.

I can’t do adrenaline.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We have a new product at MuscleGELZ. Fire Thermogenic. Right now it only comes in a 7 day sample size. I am unsure if/when it will go to a full size bottle:
https://www.musclegelz.com/products/fire-7-day-sample/

Incinerate stubborn fat cells. Used by professional bikini and bodybuilder competitors to shave off the stubborn abdominal and thigh fat. The secret weapon being used by professionals to get rid of the fat that otherwise can’t be accessed by cardio or diet. Especially effective before fasted cardio but can be worn all day to release stubborn fat during any interval during the day where there is a caloric deficit. Access stubborn fat for fuel not muscle. Preserve muscle and burn fat at the same time.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Aminophyline 4x, Yohimbine HCL, Caffeine, L Carnitine

FiremusclegelzAD.jpg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have a new product at MuscleGELZ. Fire Thermogenic. Right now it only comes in a 7 day sample size. I am unsure if/when it will go to a full size bottle:

Incinerate stubborn fat cells. Used by professional bikini and bodybuilder competitors to shave off the stubborn abdominal and thigh fat. The secret weapon being used by professionals to get rid of the fat that otherwise can’t be accessed by cardio or diet. Especially effective before fasted cardio but can be worn all day to release stubborn fat during any interval during the day where there is a caloric deficit. Access stubborn fat for fuel not muscle. Preserve muscle and burn fat at the same time.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

View attachment 180968
Who are the professional bodybuilders and bikini models that use it?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it’s called fire

But the website ‘how to apply ‘

Says erase

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who are the professional bodybuilders and bikini models that use it?

I have to believe this is not a serious question? And trolling.
You are unaware that MuscleGELZ is sister to Iron Mag Labs, who is sister to RXMuscle, do you not?

Do you know the reach of athletes, just in saying that?? For starters you got Palumbo, Lenartowicz (*spelling) and Bojana, and Theresa Ivancik ( several others come to mind, but again MuscleGELZ, IML and RX Muscle have hundreds of Pro customers.

Also I deal with many of the Worlds Strongest Man Athletes, stemming from my days working as a LW strongman and a WSM Judge. A few of my clients use these products. Humanogen, AndroShred and even a few use AndroHard. Those are primary used versions. I don't name clients identities and what they are using fyi.

Bojana is prob our most photogenic that comes to mind...
bojanaIML.jpg

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it’s called fire

But the website ‘how to apply ‘

Says erase
2 different products sir-

Erase is our new Topical Stretch Mark reduction cream

View attachment 180970

Reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Significantly increases skin smoothness and softness.
• Intense moisturization, and reduction of skin dryness and roughness.
• Fades age spots, freckles, blotches and all skin discolorations.
• Significantly improves skins firmness and elasticity

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

View attachment 180968
What’s the % level of aminophylline?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One Bar PB CUP
Don’t see how this will be so different then the PB Pie on their line or PB choc Cake

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One Bar PB CUP
Don’t see how this will be so different then the PB Pie on their line or PB choc Cake

I’ve never had either of the existing bars but my take as a baker is that the pie would have a creamier, sweeter PB flavor and the cake would have a deeper chocolate flavor. The new cup flavor *should* have both chocolate and PB flavors deep, rich with a decent saltiness. Does that make sense?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I agree with not cutting corners. But let’s remember a company like prime nutrition that ripped off a ton of people and used John meadows reputation to sell intra md Eaa. Turns out it didn’t have a lot of what it said it did, and I’m sure their labels were compliant. In the end meant nothing. I think mike has a really solid following and core who support him. It’s kinda here and there on anabolic minds, but Many people know him for his articles, posts etc. I look at his line as a love or hate thing, imo either your a fan or your not.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to believe this is not a serious question? And trolling.
You are unaware that MuscleGELZ is sister to Iron Mag Labs, who is sister to RXMuscle, do you not?

Do you know the reach of athletes, just in saying that?? For starters you got Palumbo, Lenartowicz (*spelling) and Bojana, and Theresa Ivancik ( several others come to mind, but again MuscleGELZ, IML and RX Muscle have hundreds of Pro customers.

Also I deal with many of the Worlds Strongest Man Athletes, stemming from my days working as a LW strongman and a WSM Judge. A few of my clients use these products. Humanogen, AndroShred and even a few use AndroHard. Those are primary used versions. I don't name clients identities and what they are using fyi.

Bojana is prob our most photogenic that comes to mind...
View attachment 180969
I just wanted pics of girls in bikinis :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We’ve got a Stack with a new product Genbolin which is 99% pure Laxogenin from NCN Supps (COA Verified) and blows away any other single ingredient Laxogenin I’ve ever tried.

The Lean Gains / Recomp Stack combines the coveted nutrient partitioning effects of Glycøshield with the natural Anabolic effects of Pure Laxogenin in the form of NCN Supps Genbolin ensuring all of those calories and protein get delivered straight into muscle before, during, and after your intense training sessions.

View attachment 180908

https://hpssupps.com/products/lean-gains-recomp-stack

Genbolin is the perfect compliment to Glycøshield for men and women looking to make lean muscle gains and drop body fat at the same time.

What is Laxogenin?

For those who have not used or read about Laxogenin products before, we’ll give you a quick rundown of what it is, and what you can expect out of it. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin, or just Laxogenin, is a steroidal saponin that is derived from plants. Yes, we said steroidal, however it is a non-hormonal saponin that can have some of the anabolic effects as AAS/PH’s, with zero side effects. These saponins or sapogenins are part of a group called brassinoids that can be derived from a multitude of different plants. When supplemented into your diet, Laxogenin has the ability to help individuals pack on some size and strength in the gym but also plays a role in fat burning and body recomposition. Look below to find a full list of benefits that are associated with Laxogenin supplementation.
• Non-Hormonal: Although it is considered a highly anabolic compound, Laxogenin is NOT hormonal and will not cause things such as testosterone shutdown or gynecomastia. You may see some websites throwing around a study that claimed Laxogenin to have some effects as strong as the steroid Anavar—but have no fear, your hormones are safe!
• Improved Protein Synthesis: This might be the biggest effect that has been demonstrated with use of Laxogenin. Multiple studies suggest that Laxogenin can improve muscle protein synthesis (MPS) anywhere from 50%-200% more than your normal rate. Although it is not yet completely clear how this mechanism works, these studies have also shown that Laxogenin has the ability to reduce protein degradation as well. The studies showed that the degradation is both time and dose dependent but this means that Laxogenin can provide muscle sparing effects as well as keeping more protein available for uptake by your body!
• Increased Muscle Size and Strength: This benefit is a result of many other positives listed in this section. By increasing muscle protein synthesis, improving recovery times, reducing inflammation, lowering of cortisol, and improving sleep quality, Laxogenin is a complete size and strength natural anabolic. One study even showed that competitive bodybuilders who dosed these saponins alongside their current anabolic steroids had a synergistic response, reporting that muscle mass was greatly increased and had resulted in a 10-20lb muscle gain over two months! While the effects will not be as profound in non-steroid users, Laxogenin works synergistically with anything it is stacked with and effects will only increase with those other supplements!
• Improved Recovery: Through the increased of muscle protein synthesis and specific adaptogen properties, Laxogenin can increase recovery in a few ways. The saponins in Laxogenin have also been shown to improve the efficacy of muscle protein synthesis through the improvement of mRNA synthesis. That means that the 50%-200% increases in muscle protein synthesis can be even more beneficial due to your body’s new-found efficiency to stimulate that muscle protein synthesis.
• Increased Nitrogen Retention: This benefit goes hand in hand with the increased muscle protein synthesis and decreased protein breakdowns. While not everybody understands the benefits of nitrogen retention, we can explain it in simple terms. Nitrogen is an important part of amino acids—the building blocks of protein. By retaining more nitrogen than your body releases, you will have more available for those amino acids, which will in turn mean there is a larger reservoir of amino acids and proteins available for use in your body.
• Improved muscular Fullness: While there isn’t a concrete study on this benefit, there have been numerous anecdotal reports of feeling fuller, harder muscles. Improved muscle fullness will not only leave you looking bigger, but it can also be a huge confidence booster as well! The improved muscle fullness will also help you to achieve more impressive pumps in the gym.
• Reduction of Cortisol: Studies have suggested that Laxogenin can also help to regulate and control cortisol levels. Why is this important? Well, Cortisol is your body’s main stress hormone and it can have numerous negative side effects. Increased weight gain, high blood pressure, poor sleep, and muscle weakness are just a few symptoms associated with higher levels of cortisol. Though the pathways are unclear, Laxogenin can lower cortisol levels and keep them in check, meaning stress is no longer in control of your body and you can push your workouts to the limit without the worry of over training.
• Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Studies have suggested that Laxogenin also provides powerful anti-inflammatory properties as well as pain reduction properties. A study showed a man in his 60’s who was slated for a double knee replacement started dosing Laxogenin one week prior to his surgery. He claimed the pain had diminished just 3 days after starting his first dose and post-surgery results were even more astounding. The subject was able to return to standing and walking large distances a week after his surgery and his surface inflammation and scarring was reduced greatly when supplementing with Laxogenin. Although there aren’t many human studies showing the pathways by which Laxogenin works to reduce inflammation and pain, the anecdotal reports speak for themselves. In fact, many users preferred Laxogenin to an MSM/Glucosamine, or chondroitin product!
• Glucose manipulation: Laxogenin has also been shown to control glucose levels and increase thyroid function, making it perfect for a bulk or cut! Although studies don’t purport its ability to increase glucose metabolism, they do say that they help to support proper oxygen and glucose metabolism in the body.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The problem is the PB Pie and PB Cake are pretty dang similar, and they also have a peanut butter brownie smash bar which is basically another chocolate/pb combo with a touch less saltiness (due to the brownie). That would put 4 on their line with very similar tendencies. I am sure this one won't have that much deviance, but the company may use the PB Cup as a mass-marketed candy that sells well to help boost sales? Could be wrong, but could be right. Time will tell when the reviews roll in.
Hmmm seems like they’re stuck for new flavors. But if I had macros I’d happily test them all to document the differences.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 different products sir-

Erase is our new Topical Stretch Mark reduction cream

View attachment 180970

Reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Significantly increases skin smoothness and softness.
• Intense moisturization, and reduction of skin dryness and roughness.
• Fades age spots, freckles, blotches and all skin discolorations.
• Significantly improves skins firmness and elasticity
I was on the fire page though reading through and noticed it

I hadn’t clicked on another other product

Looks like someone just copied and pasted the how to apply from erase under the fire link

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

View attachment 180968
I would like a full bottle of this!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We’ve got a Stack with a new product Genbolin which is 99% pure Laxogenin from NCN Supps (COA Verified) and blows away any other single ingredient Laxogenin I’ve ever tried.

The Lean Gains / Recomp Stack combines the coveted nutrient partitioning effects of Glycøshield with the natural Anabolic effects of Pure Laxogenin in the form of NCN Supps Genbolin ensuring all of those calories and protein get delivered straight into muscle before, during, and after your intense training sessions.

View attachment 180908

https://hpssupps.com/products/lean-gains-recomp-stack

Genbolin is the perfect compliment to Glycøshield for men and women looking to make lean muscle gains and drop body fat at the same time.

What is Laxogenin?

For those who have not used or read about Laxogenin products before, we’ll give you a quick rundown of what it is, and what you can expect out of it. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin, or just Laxogenin, is a steroidal saponin that is derived from plants. Yes, we said steroidal, however it is a non-hormonal saponin that can have some of the anabolic effects as AAS/PH’s, with zero side effects. These saponins or sapogenins are part of a group called brassinoids that can be derived from a multitude of different plants. When supplemented into your diet, Laxogenin has the ability to help individuals pack on some size and strength in the gym but also plays a role in fat burning and body recomposition. Look below to find a full list of benefits that are associated with Laxogenin supplementation.
• Non-Hormonal: Although it is considered a highly anabolic compound, Laxogenin is NOT hormonal and will not cause things such as testosterone shutdown or gynecomastia. You may see some websites throwing around a study that claimed Laxogenin to have some effects as strong as the steroid Anavar—but have no fear, your hormones are safe!
• Improved Protein Synthesis: This might be the biggest effect that has been demonstrated with use of Laxogenin. Multiple studies suggest that Laxogenin can improve muscle protein synthesis (MPS) anywhere from 50%-200% more than your normal rate. Although it is not yet completely clear how this mechanism works, these studies have also shown that Laxogenin has the ability to reduce protein degradation as well. The studies showed that the degradation is both time and dose dependent but this means that Laxogenin can provide muscle sparing effects as well as keeping more protein available for uptake by your body!
• Increased Muscle Size and Strength: This benefit is a result of many other positives listed in this section. By increasing muscle protein synthesis, improving recovery times, reducing inflammation, lowering of cortisol, and improving sleep quality, Laxogenin is a complete size and strength natural anabolic. One study even showed that competitive bodybuilders who dosed these saponins alongside their current anabolic steroids had a synergistic response, reporting that muscle mass was greatly increased and had resulted in a 10-20lb muscle gain over two months! While the effects will not be as profound in non-steroid users, Laxogenin works synergistically with anything it is stacked with and effects will only increase with those other supplements!
• Improved Recovery: Through the increased of muscle protein synthesis and specific adaptogen properties, Laxogenin can increase recovery in a few ways. The saponins in Laxogenin have also been shown to improve the efficacy of muscle protein synthesis through the improvement of mRNA synthesis. That means that the 50%-200% increases in muscle protein synthesis can be even more beneficial due to your body’s new-found efficiency to stimulate that muscle protein synthesis.
• Increased Nitrogen Retention: This benefit goes hand in hand with the increased muscle protein synthesis and decreased protein breakdowns. While not everybody understands the benefits of nitrogen retention, we can explain it in simple terms. Nitrogen is an important part of amino acids—the building blocks of protein. By retaining more nitrogen than your body releases, you will have more available for those amino acids, which will in turn mean there is a larger reservoir of amino acids and proteins available for use in your body.
• Improved muscular Fullness: While there isn’t a concrete study on this benefit, there have been numerous anecdotal reports of feeling fuller, harder muscles. Improved muscle fullness will not only leave you looking bigger, but it can also be a huge confidence booster as well! The improved muscle fullness will also help you to achieve more impressive pumps in the gym.
• Reduction of Cortisol: Studies have suggested that Laxogenin can also help to regulate and control cortisol levels. Why is this important? Well, Cortisol is your body’s main stress hormone and it can have numerous negative side effects. Increased weight gain, high blood pressure, poor sleep, and muscle weakness are just a few symptoms associated with higher levels of cortisol. Though the pathways are unclear, Laxogenin can lower cortisol levels and keep them in check, meaning stress is no longer in control of your body and you can push your workouts to the limit without the worry of over training.
• Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Studies have suggested that Laxogenin also provides powerful anti-inflammatory properties as well as pain reduction properties. A study showed a man in his 60’s who was slated for a double knee replacement started dosing Laxogenin one week prior to his surgery. He claimed the pain had diminished just 3 days after starting his first dose and post-surgery results were even more astounding. The subject was able to return to standing and walking large distances a week after his surgery and his surface inflammation and scarring was reduced greatly when supplementing with Laxogenin. Although there aren’t many human studies showing the pathways by which Laxogenin works to reduce inflammation and pain, the anecdotal reports speak for themselves. In fact, many users preferred Laxogenin to an MSM/Glucosamine, or chondroitin product!
• Glucose manipulation: Laxogenin has also been shown to control glucose levels and increase thyroid function, making it perfect for a bulk or cut! Although studies don’t purport its ability to increase glucose metabolism, they do say that they help to support proper oxygen and glucose metabolism in the body.
Hey brotha wondering what the price point on your laxo product will be, simply because there are offerings out there with more then 5x the amount of laxo per serving.

Not trying to bash at all genuinely curious

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder how Fire compares to Vasoburn and Eviscerate. Looks like both have more ingredients when compare to Fire.