The New Product Release Thread

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you guys tried the new mpa supps iso poofs flavor ...French toast? First of all the smell is ridiculously good and my kids won't stop taking some from me so now I hide it.

This stuff is a Godsend for me because I'm strictly keto so with regards the crunchy stuff it's pretty much anon existent in my life and and in my diet so I put this stuff in my protein sludge and it's "magically delicious" haa.... but yeah for a keto guy like me this is a welcome addition to my pantry.

Fyi:

IMG_20190315_140955_595.jpeg

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just wanted pics of girls in bikinis :)
Then my sincere apologies and I award you with more ;)
BTW come visit our booth at either the Arnold or Olympia and I assure you, you will be pleased!

bojana2.jpg

bojana3.jpg

bojana4.jpg

bojana5.jpg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you guys tried the new mpa supps iso poofs flavor ...French toast? First of all the smell is ridiculously good and my kids won't stop taking some from me so now I hide it.

This stuff is a Godsend for me because I'm strictly keto so with regards the crunchy stuff it's pretty much anon existent in my life and and in my diet so I put this stuff in my protein sludge and it's "magically delicious" haa.... but yeah for a keto guy like me this is a welcome addition to my pantry.

Fyi:

https://mpasupps.com/products/iso-poofs

Use code ketodiesel for 15% offView attachment 180990
This stuff looks awesome. I’ve been doing keto for a while now, I wish I could have cereal and stay on track outside of my refeeds. I might have to invest in this

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We’ve got a Stack with a new product Genbolin which is 99% pure Laxogenin from NCN Supps (COA Verified) and blows away any other single ingredient Laxogenin I’ve ever tried.

The Lean Gains / Recomp Stack combines the coveted nutrient partitioning effects of Glycøshield with the natural Anabolic effects of Pure Laxogenin in the form of NCN Supps Genbolin ensuring all of those calories and protein get delivered straight into muscle before, during, and after your intense training sessions.

View attachment 180908

https://hpssupps.com/products/lean-gains-recomp-stack

Genbolin is the perfect compliment to Glycøshield for men and women looking to make lean muscle gains and drop body fat at the same time.

What is Laxogenin?

For those who have not used or read about Laxogenin products before, we’ll give you a quick rundown of what it is, and what you can expect out of it. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin, or just Laxogenin, is a steroidal saponin that is derived from plants. Yes, we said steroidal, however it is a non-hormonal saponin that can have some of the anabolic effects as AAS/PH’s, with zero side effects. These saponins or sapogenins are part of a group called brassinoids that can be derived from a multitude of different plants. When supplemented into your diet, Laxogenin has the ability to help individuals pack on some size and strength in the gym but also plays a role in fat burning and body recomposition. Look below to find a full list of benefits that are associated with Laxogenin supplementation.
• Non-Hormonal: Although it is considered a highly anabolic compound, Laxogenin is NOT hormonal and will not cause things such as testosterone shutdown or gynecomastia. You may see some websites throwing around a study that claimed Laxogenin to have some effects as strong as the steroid Anavar—but have no fear, your hormones are safe!
• Improved Protein Synthesis: This might be the biggest effect that has been demonstrated with use of Laxogenin. Multiple studies suggest that Laxogenin can improve muscle protein synthesis (MPS) anywhere from 50%-200% more than your normal rate. Although it is not yet completely clear how this mechanism works, these studies have also shown that Laxogenin has the ability to reduce protein degradation as well. The studies showed that the degradation is both time and dose dependent but this means that Laxogenin can provide muscle sparing effects as well as keeping more protein available for uptake by your body!
• Increased Muscle Size and Strength: This benefit is a result of many other positives listed in this section. By increasing muscle protein synthesis, improving recovery times, reducing inflammation, lowering of cortisol, and improving sleep quality, Laxogenin is a complete size and strength natural anabolic. One study even showed that competitive bodybuilders who dosed these saponins alongside their current anabolic steroids had a synergistic response, reporting that muscle mass was greatly increased and had resulted in a 10-20lb muscle gain over two months! While the effects will not be as profound in non-steroid users, Laxogenin works synergistically with anything it is stacked with and effects will only increase with those other supplements!
• Improved Recovery: Through the increased of muscle protein synthesis and specific adaptogen properties, Laxogenin can increase recovery in a few ways. The saponins in Laxogenin have also been shown to improve the efficacy of muscle protein synthesis through the improvement of mRNA synthesis. That means that the 50%-200% increases in muscle protein synthesis can be even more beneficial due to your body’s new-found efficiency to stimulate that muscle protein synthesis.
• Increased Nitrogen Retention: This benefit goes hand in hand with the increased muscle protein synthesis and decreased protein breakdowns. While not everybody understands the benefits of nitrogen retention, we can explain it in simple terms. Nitrogen is an important part of amino acids—the building blocks of protein. By retaining more nitrogen than your body releases, you will have more available for those amino acids, which will in turn mean there is a larger reservoir of amino acids and proteins available for use in your body.
• Improved muscular Fullness: While there isn’t a concrete study on this benefit, there have been numerous anecdotal reports of feeling fuller, harder muscles. Improved muscle fullness will not only leave you looking bigger, but it can also be a huge confidence booster as well! The improved muscle fullness will also help you to achieve more impressive pumps in the gym.
• Reduction of Cortisol: Studies have suggested that Laxogenin can also help to regulate and control cortisol levels. Why is this important? Well, Cortisol is your body’s main stress hormone and it can have numerous negative side effects. Increased weight gain, high blood pressure, poor sleep, and muscle weakness are just a few symptoms associated with higher levels of cortisol. Though the pathways are unclear, Laxogenin can lower cortisol levels and keep them in check, meaning stress is no longer in control of your body and you can push your workouts to the limit without the worry of over training.
• Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Studies have suggested that Laxogenin also provides powerful anti-inflammatory properties as well as pain reduction properties. A study showed a man in his 60’s who was slated for a double knee replacement started dosing Laxogenin one week prior to his surgery. He claimed the pain had diminished just 3 days after starting his first dose and post-surgery results were even more astounding. The subject was able to return to standing and walking large distances a week after his surgery and his surface inflammation and scarring was reduced greatly when supplementing with Laxogenin. Although there aren’t many human studies showing the pathways by which Laxogenin works to reduce inflammation and pain, the anecdotal reports speak for themselves. In fact, many users preferred Laxogenin to an MSM/Glucosamine, or chondroitin product!
• Glucose manipulation: Laxogenin has also been shown to control glucose levels and increase thyroid function, making it perfect for a bulk or cut! Although studies don’t purport its ability to increase glucose metabolism, they do say that they help to support proper oxygen and glucose metabolism in the body.
The laxo is from china as it says on their official site... is this synthetic or not? If not where does it say to confirm??

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Next Ghost Collab

Ghost Partners with Sonic for Cherry Limeade Ghost Legend

More from the brand:

Cookie Dough Whey coming up
Coconut Whey - Summer
Max future collabs
Welch's Grape Collab
Gamer/Nootropic Product
Greens Product

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

PRE Extreme and PRE Stim Free in the new flavor favorite..Dragon Fruit Candy

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So spiked with roids? He said it was the best laxo he has ever had.
Well technically Laxogenin IS a steroid. It just doesn’t DO anything at the doses we can buy cheaply.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mark my words, 5a-Laxogenin Decanoate 200mg inject. Bet it would catch on.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mark my words, 5a-Laxogenin Decanoate 200mg inject. Bet it would catch on.
It would have to be cheaper than all of the lax products out now, or - more importantly - much more effective. Like low dose SARMs effective. That’s the only way people are going to consider subq/im administration of Lax. Would appeal to the peptide crowd.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would have to be cheaper than all of the lax products out now, or - more importantly - much more effective. Like low dose SARMs effective. That’s the only way people are going to consider subq/im administration of Lax. Would appeal to the peptide crowd.
I would imagine a price point of around $35 for 10ml.

I’d try it at 2ml a week, should be way stronger than a gram of oral per day plus all the delivery systems they can imagine for an oral.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Speaking of Lax we do have it currently in our product called Testrozone. And that means it is in transdermal /topical format. It's only at a low dose though (30mgs per mL) in addition to several other compounds. Everyone seems to like the product so far-

testrozoneBOTTLE.jpg

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s everyone’s go to flavour for glycofuse? Sizeon I used grape and while i did like it sometimes I felt like it was a bit too heavy to drink during a workout, if that makes sense

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the Grape !!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next Ghost Collab

Ghost Partners with Sonic for Cherry Limeade Ghost Legend

More from the brand:

Cookie Dough Whey coming up
Coconut Whey - Summer
Max future collabs
Welch's Grape Collab
Gamer/Nootropic Product
Greens Product
I’ll start sending then my money now

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cookie Dough Whey coming up Will Buy
Coconut Whey - Summer Will Buy
Max future collabs
Welch's Grape Collab Maybe
Gamer/Nootropic Product
Greens Product

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brotha wondering what the price point on your laxo product will be, simply because there are offerings out there with more then 5x the amount of laxo per serving.

Not trying to bash at all genuinely curious
The laxo isn’t ours. It’s just a Stack with another company who’s
Owner I’ve gotten to know and like working with. Their Laxogenin is 50mg capsules. 60 capsules per bottle and is about $33 depending where you get it, including the Stack on our site with Glycøshield. The Stack is $79.99 which brings Glycøshield to $44. And their laxo is 99% pure with publicly available COA’s. It’s very effective from my personal experience.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can confirm HPS next product will be out before Memorial Day. It’s called Inērtia. It’s a powder and the flavoring will be closely related to innovapharms products as we share manufacturers.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The laxo isn’t ours. It’s just a Stack with another company who’s
Owner I’ve gotten to know and like working with. Their Laxogenin is 50mg capsules. 60 capsules per bottle and is about $33 depending where you get it, including the Stack on our site with Glycøshield. The Stack is $79.99 which brings Glycøshield to $44. And their laxo is 99% pure with publicly available COA’s. It’s very effective from my personal experience.
Answer my question or stop advertising your products on the forums spamming sometimes

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Answer my question or stop advertising your products on the forums spamming sometimes
And this is what puts me off sending business his way.
Folks this is the New Product Forum, that this discussion somewhere else please !!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Folks this is the New Product Forum, that this discussion somewhere else please !!
They are commenting on someone’s Promotion of new products. What’s wrong with that?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you run Anabolic Minds? Sure talking like it buddy. Check yourself there’s zero reason to be rude and acting like a keyboard warrior is only scoring points with people as small minded as you- yes you GNO you’ve had a hard on for me since day one.

I don’t know the answer to question and if you don’t like seeing advertorial posts maybe you shouldn’t be subscribed to a thread that is literally about NEW Products and meant to advertise them!

I answered your question best I could by saying it’s NOT MY PRODUCT. You have questions about another brands product you can go and ask them.

You have questions about HPS products and want to act like a grown up and ask politely then I’ll engage you in a polite conversation.

I don’t tolerate rudeness. I will never be rude to someone first but don’t expect me to sit back and not defend myself for fear of losing a customer or two. I think people with actual backbones would appreciate that instead of me letting you talk **** whenever you feel like through a computer. It’s laughable.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
00A do I have permission to post my new products formula... in the new product release thread? Or is that to much advertising?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you run Anabolic Minds? Sure talking like it buddy. Check yourself there’s zero reason to be rude and acting like a keyboard warrior is only scoring points with people as small minded as you- yes you GNO you’ve had a hard on for me since day one.

I don’t know the answer to question and if you don’t like seeing advertorial posts maybe you shouldn’t be subscribed to a thread that is literally about NEW Products and meant to advertise them!

I answered your question best I could by saying it’s NOT MY PRODUCT. You have questions about another brands product you can go and ask them.

You have questions about HPS products and want to act like a grown up and ask politely then I’ll engage you in a polite conversation.

I don’t tolerate rudeness. I will never be rude to someone first but don’t expect me to sit back and not defend myself for fear of losing a customer or two. I think people with actual backbones would appreciate that instead of me letting you talk **** whenever you feel like through a computer. It’s laughable.
No need for a long story or as you say rudeness, I asked a simple question. You ignored yet your advertising someone elses product so heavily by copy and paste a webpage into a thread.. sorry your simple not in the right for once.. no one wants you to advertise chinese laxo.. you advertise own products thats ok but stop with copy and paste whole webpages into new threads

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need for a long story or as you say rudeness, I asked a simple question. You ignored yet your advertising someone elses product so heavily by copy and paste a webpage into a thread.. sorry your simple not in the right for once.. no one wants you to advertise chinese laxo.. you advertise own products thats ok but stop with copy and paste whole webpages into new threads
Dude. Who the fck are you to think you have any right to tell me how and when and where to post? Seriously. Now I’m not allowed to copy and paste long posts. Anything else? Should I send my monthly sponsorship payment check to you now too since you make the rules? Admin is this guy running the show now?

And what’s the reason for singling out Chinese laxo ... you do realize 99% of raws from every company come from China

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude. Who the fck are you to think you have any right to tell me how and when and where to post? Seriously. Now I’m not allowed to copy and paste long posts. Anything else? Should I send my monthly sponsorship payment check to you now too since you make the rules? Admin is this guy running the show now?
Are you seriously asking me this?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And you don't make the rules. If you don't like it, you don't have to read the thread.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And you don't make the rules. If you don't like it, you don't have to read the thread.
Im not making any rules- look at my posts- no where im stopping this guy from posting anything it was a convo between myself and him and he decided to complain and get admins involved.. i have not raised any insults to anyone.. i asked about a product he was selling and not sure what issue is- think its just hard feelings that i exposed a flaw in the advertising

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sorry what?! Did I say anything negative about you? You’re not worth my time.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sorry what?! Did I say anything negative about you? You’re not worth my time.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can confirm HPS next product will be out before Memorial Day. It’s called Inērtia. It’s a powder and the flavoring will be closely related to innovapharms products as we share manufacturers.
Interested in the new product. Can you tell us more about it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He’s a sponsor... he’s allowed to promote his products

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I remember when I was 10 years old.......

No trolling, as I have said before I like your products so that’s not the issue. It’s the plugging and everything you have used that your selling (along side your products) in some way is great, just comes across like a shady salesman and puts me off. Some reps (or owners) need to have a look at SNS reps.

Anyway my last post on this matter as I’m annoying myself and will be annoying everyone else on derailing the thread.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for your interest. Please follow our Instagram and subscribe to our emails (which I believe you both already do). Unfortunately I’m not terribly interested in posting here anymore.
Don't stop posting because one or two do not like how you post. Keep posting, if you believe in your products, then promote them.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't stop posting because one or two do not like how you post. Keep posting, if you believe in your products, then promote them.
Innøslim now available for pre order intro sale. Will be shipping by end of April. https://hpssupps.com/products/innoslim write up is on the product page!

Here are ingredients for the stim thermo Powder. It’s a 60 scoop tub. Im not releasing the name or dosage amount; will likely run a giveaway thread to guess the amount— so feel free to do so research before that thread goes live it will be fully open label for dosage so no one has to worry about 350mg of caffeine and dangerous combinations of overdosed stimulants. Flavors will be light, sweet/sour, and fruity. Possibly some iced tea and berry based flavors. If you’re familiar with innovapharms Enduralean flavoring or nuvital super spinach (same company) it’ll be close to those

F8AB2C86-6FFD-4DCB-BDBA-4B88DFBF935D.jpg

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are ingredients for the stim thermo Powder. It’s a 60 scoop tub. Im not releasing the name or dosage amount; will likely run a giveaway thread to guess the amount— so feel free to do so research before that thread goes live it will be fully open label for dosage so no one has to worry about 350mg of caffeine and dangerous combinations of overdosed stimulants. Flavors will be light, sweet/sour, and fruity. Possibly some iced tea and berry based flavors. If you’re familiar with innovapharms Enduralean flavoring or nuvital super spinach (same company) it’ll be close to those

View attachment 181096

Looks solid, definitely like an OG Alphamine cIone. I like the non-inclusion of alpha y and some of the other “questionable” stims. I also like the fact it will be a fully open label, as I’ve been really interested in the Enduralean products, but I don’t like the prop blend.

I’ll definitely be on the lookout for this one! Just in time for summer!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks solid, definitely like an OG Alphamine cIone. I like the non-inclusion of alpha y and some of the other “questionable” stims. I also like the fact it will be a fully open label, as I’ve been really interested in the Enduralean products, but I don’t like the prop blend.

I’ll definitely be on the lookout for this one! Just in time for summer!
Yessir! Exactly why I didn’t use any yohimbine or ingresients that’ll eventually be banned. just really no reason for it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Higenamine over hordenine eh?
lol I saw your post in another thread the other day about wanting hordenine in a product, forget which one. I’m pretty impartial to it... depending what this formula gets quoted at i can certainly see if it makes sense to add it in

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol I saw your post in another thread the other day about wanting hordenine in a product, forget which one. I’m pretty impartial to it... depending what this formula gets quoted at i can certainly see if it makes sense to add it in
It’s a monoamine oxidase inhibitor. It makes the stimulants last much longer in the system. Which is good for people who want to retain that wakefulness for some hours after training, rather than having to take an afternoon nap.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not making any rules- look at my posts- no where im stopping this guy from posting anything it was a convo between myself and him and he decided to complain and get admins involved.. i have not raised any insults to anyone.. i asked about a product he was selling and not sure what issue is- think its just hard feelings that i exposed a flaw in the advertising
You are telling him what he should or should not post. He’s a sponsor. He gets to promote his products under the rules we set. The entire purpose of this thread is to announce new products.

Things generally don't end well when people tell other people how to post or how to enforce my rules. There are other ways to go about it that is much less confrontational and keeps this thread on track.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a monoamine oxidase inhibitor. It makes the stimulants last much longer in the system. Which is good for people who want to retain that wakefulness for some hours after training, rather than having to take an afternoon nap.
Oh for sure I know what it does lol, just had never really been on my radar during this formulation. I really do appreciate the feeeback and mean it when I say if it’s feasible, I’ll strongly consider adding it.