The New Product Release Thread

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think your math is off. 8g of cit Mal at a 2:1 ratio is 4g of citrulline. Not saying that’s a bad dose by any means though. Just prefer l citrulline myself and found that 6g is an ideal dose for me
Check the math below (or above I guess), I was too lazy to do the exacts but I knew it was over 5g.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Citrulline Malate is composed of both L-Citrulline and Malic Acid.

Citrulline = molecular weight of 175.2g/mol
Malic Acid = molecular weight of 134.0874g/mol

a 2:1 preparation would mean you have 175.2 + 175.2 + 134.0874 giving you a finished product of 484.4874, of which 72.3% of that is L-Citrulline.

This means 1g of 2:1 L-Citrulline Malate should provide users with 720.3mg of L-Citrulline accompanied by 277mg of Malic Acid (give or take).

So an 8g serving size of this material equates to 5.784g of L-Citrulline
8g to 12 clinical below nongood bro trust me

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not knocking the ingredient, there’s just an over abundance of products using it. I want HPS products to A) be as unique as possible and B) limit overlapping ingredients to avoid dangerous / unnecessary amounts bc let’s face it, we all use a variety of brands and products and it’s very easy to over do some ingredients without even realizing it.. for example vitamin d and b Vitamins, and even carnitine... I recently had bloodwork showing abnormally high levels and when I went through my supp stash I realized I was taking way too much and subsequently had to stop using several products.
You got tested for carnitine levels? Or creatinine?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
8g to 12 clinical below nongood bro trust me
Are you sure of that? I haven't read much new on citrulline in years, and last i heard it was nowhere near this high.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got tested for carnitine levels? Or creatinine?
Both. As part of chronic idiopathic muscle and joint pain / inflammation. Full myositis panel was negative as were all arthritis/autoimmune screenings. Muscle loss (even on test cyp TRT) carnitine and creatinine are chronically elevated. Carnitine not so much only by a few points but creatine kinase is 1110 which is like quadruple the range on the test why do you ask? Happy to move this to PM or new thread as well

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Both. As part of chronic idiopathic muscle and joint pain / inflammation. Full myositis panel was negative as were all arthritis/autoimmune screenings. Muscle loss (even on test cyp TRT) carnitine and creatinine are chronically elevated. Carnitine not so much only by a few points but creatine kinase is 1110 which is like quadruple the range on the test why do you ask? Happy to move this to PM or new thread as well
Was genuinely curious! Never really heard of anyone being tested for that, but it makes sense!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its a weakly competitive MOA-B inhibitor that has an elimination half-life of like 20 mins... aint doing squat for prolonging wakefullness hours later.
And dhea is a weakly androgenic, weakly anabolic hormone with a half life of about 20 minutes... yet using it sets off a cascade of other effects that last for hours or even days.

Same thing happens if you take an MaOI, even a light one: a cascade of effects downstream which last for hours or even days.

Mr Giggles

Awards
And dhea is a weakly androgenic, weakly anabolic hormone with a half life of about 20 minutes... yet using it sets off a cascade of other effects that last for hours or even days.

Same thing happens if you take an MaOI, even a light one: a cascade of effects downstream which last for hours or even days.
Can they even test for DHEA in a doping test if the half life is only about 20 minutes?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think your math is off. 8g of cit Mal at a 2:1 ratio is 4g of citrulline. Not saying that’s a bad dose by any means though. Just prefer l citrulline myself and found that 6g is an ideal dose for me
Your math is wrong. Dude.. The ratio has to be 1:1 for Cit to be at 4gms. If it’s 2:1, It will be around 5.3gms of L-Cit and 2.7gms of Malic Acid

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't coke make one called full throttle I felt like vomiting with it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
fullthrottlesplashpage.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn't coke make one called full throttle I felt like vomiting with it.
Could not have been this, It says Easy Drinking right on the ad !!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I remember the hype over the cinnamon roll. Took one gulp and said got ****ed.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2211.JPG

Picked this up on a whim today - if you love White Monster and don’t mind green apple, this Paradise flavor was crazy good

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whatever happened to chocolate? Why do you guys need strawberry cinnamon cookie dough brownie lemon custard frosting flavored protein?

Is chocolate milk somehow suddenly not a good flavor?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ooooooh our protein tastes like DONUTS

Oh yeah? well my dick tastes like your mom.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
XF 2.0 Triple Chocolate
Metabolic Nutrition Chocolate Cake
Sparta Krunchy Krisp
Cellucor molten chocolate
Xtend pro Chocolate Lava Cake

Plenty of good chocolates out there .
Consumers enjoy variety, and if they can replicate desserts or pastries it helps that brand market that flavor & name.
XF also makes an incredible Lemon flavor

And their Butterscotch Ultra Peptide is my favorite casein flavor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LCP Is the GOAT 2.0 flavor IMO

I made a Lemon Meringue Pie with that 2.0 Flavor
Glorious
that pie doesn't look any less sinfull even knowing it isn't full of empty cals...looking good, bob.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wasn’t impressed either
Trutein red velvet remains the single worst-tasting protein I’ve ever had the misfortune of trying
LOL When I got back from the stan land in 2016 I hit up the forum looking for what was good in the protein game since I had been out of the net for 13 months. Everyone was like Trueitn this Truetein that. I orderd three different flavors and to this day those were the three worst flavors of protein I have ever had. Flavor, texture, consistency etc. Nothing has come close to being that dissapointing since then lol.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also I know Bowmar Nutrition doesn’t get a lot of love on this forum but I cannot giver higher praise to their protein flavoring. Absolutely on point. Every flavor. They just released bars so I had to pick up a case

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
XF Ultra Peptide Lemon is incredible.

I still stand by the OG myofusion vanilla which was like a butterscotch was one of the best proteins all time. I’m not even a vanilla guy.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the prime formula puts out a a solid flavor and competitive formula that will be a HUGE market disruptor

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ooooooh our protein tastes like DONUTS

Oh yeah? well my dick tastes like your mom.
Gotta ask... why do you know what your dick tastes like? ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
which lead to an eating spree !!!!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope all those foods had some fiber... ouch. My butthole hurts just looking at all that baked protein imagining it doesn’t have any fiber added.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that green monster is really good!

I tried the new Rockstar flavor that was posted a couple pages back.....wow! That thing is delicious! You definitely get a rush of each flavor with each sip! I really enjoyed it and it was cheaper than a monster! If I didn’t have these cases of bang, I would’ve picked up more