NEW PREWORKOUT - White Warped Loggers Wanted By CL

1. NEW PREWORKOUT - White Warped Loggers Wanted By CL

Controlled Labs is pleased to bring you itís latest release into the preworkout category: White Warped.

Name:  IMG_2124.JPG
Views: 5952
Size:  80.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_2123.JPG
Views: 152
Size:  83.3 KB

Warped features some significant reformulation away from its predecessor, White Flash - the traditional pump ingredients were pulled back a bit to make room for the novel Spectra blend as well as significant upgrades to the energy & focus formula. Also, itís packing another 10 workouts per tub!

Available in 3 brand new candy flavors: Sour Apple Candy, Strawberry Jellybean, & Gummy Worms

Weíre looking for a few more loggers on AM willing to give an honest review of a full tub of Warped. If you meet the requirements below, simply tell me why you think we should have you log this for us! Apply ASAP because I intend to choose within a couple days.

1. US residents only
    2. Age 18 or older
    3. Post count over 100, been a member for at least 90 days
    4. Not logging any other product currently
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Iím definitely interested in hearing reviews on this. I loved white flash. Guy gave me a scoop of his at the gym and got myself a couple tubs after. Iím hoping to be doing another log soon so not gonna drop my name in but would appreciate each winner to tag me in especially if you tried white flash and gonna compare/contrast
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526
    •   

3. Looking really solid and awesome sounding flavors. Really sad to see the other pres go since they where all solid pres but happy to see controlled labs keeping the science going and keep killing it. I have used every controlled lab product ever made and never been disappointed
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

4. Interesting, WF was my absolute favorite pwo.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Controlled Labs is pleased to bring you itís latest release into the preworkout category: White Warped.

Name:  IMG_2124.JPG
Views: 5952
Size:  80.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_2123.JPG
Views: 152
Size:  83.3 KB

Warped features some significant reformulation away from its predecessor, White Flash - the traditional pump ingredients were pulled back a bit to make room for the novel Spectra blend as well as significant upgrades to the energy & focus formula. Also, itís packing another 10 workouts per tub!

Available in 3 brand new candy flavors: Sour Apple Candy, Strawberry Jellybean, & Gummy Worms

Weíre looking for a few more loggers on AM willing to give an honest review of a full tub of Warped. If you meet the requirements below, simply tell me why you think we should have you log this for us! Apply ASAP because I intend to choose within a couple days.

1. US residents only
    2. Age 18 or older
    3. Post count over 100, been a member for at least 90 days
    4. Not logging any other product currently
    I'll give her the ol' college try.

I've used WF and WF Reborn, and I thought they were OK. Taste could've been better on the ones I had, but none were bad.

Plus, I train at like 0630 now, so I need all the help I can get to get out of bed and get motivated in the AM. I'm training 4-5x a week right now with one of Meadow's programs. I'm about to jump back into Week 1 and run through it again here in the next week or 2. I can commit to 3-4 weekly updates in a log; I've just been lazy with updating a regular training log because I'm a bum.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'll give her the ol' college try.

I've used WF and WF Reborn, and I thought they were OK. Taste could've been better on the ones I had, but none were bad.

Plus, I train at like 0630 now, so I need all the help I can get to get out of bed and get motivated in the AM. I'm training 4-5x a week right now with one of Meadow's programs. I'm about to jump back into Week 1 and run through it again here in the next week or 2. I can commit to 3-4 weekly updates in a log; I've just been lazy with updating a regular training log because I'm a bum.
    Glad someone with some CL experience is down - send me your info!
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Looking really solid and awesome sounding flavors. Really sad to see the other pres go since they where all solid pres but happy to see controlled labs keeping the science going and keep killing it. I have used every controlled lab product ever made and never been disappointed
    If youíd like to log for us, send me your info!
    [email protected]

8. Iím down, havenít tried a CL product I havenít liked. Iíve tried the OG WF which is great and the white pipes I wanna say. Iím wrapping up a cordygen log in the next couple days but besides that I meet all requirements. Be more then happy to test this stuff out
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Iím down, havenít tried a CL product I havenít liked. Iíve tried the OG WF which is great and the white pipes I wanna say. Iím wrapping up a cordygen log in the next couple days but besides that I meet all requirements. Be more then happy to test this stuff out
    Brother Iím so sorry - I already filled the last 2 slots I had. We were tight on time to get these going so I had to make it first come first serve for this opportunity. Thank you for applying; I know this wasnít up long as usual.

Blood Manor, Jim, and my other 3 loggers - your info has been sent to the boss already, so this ball is rolling!
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Brother Iím so sorry - I already filled the last 2 slots I had. We were tight on time to get these going so I had to make it first come first serve for this opportunity. Thank you for applying; I know this wasnít up long as usual.

Blood Manor, Jim, and my other 3 loggers - your info has been sent to the boss already, so this ball is rolling!
    No biggie man, looking forward to the logs!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 to 5 Loggers Wanted by Azoth!
    By Kaprice in forum Supplement Companies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2018, 07:09 PM
  2. Anyone Want To Try Our New Preworkout?
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 11:04 PM
  3. New Update To LG Sciences Lipoburn - Loggers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:17 PM
  4. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 11:23 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 07:29 AM