Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs is pleased to bring you it’s latest release into the preworkout category: White Warped.

IMG_2124.JPG

IMG_2123.JPG

Warped features some significant reformulation away from its predecessor, White Flash - the traditional pump ingredients were pulled back a bit to make room for the novel Spectra blend as well as significant upgrades to the energy & focus formula. Also, it’s packing another 10 workouts per tub!

Available in 3 brand new candy flavors: Sour Apple Candy, Strawberry Jellybean, & Gummy Worms

We’re looking for a few more loggers on AM willing to give an honest review of a full tub of Warped. If you meet the requirements below, simply tell me why you think we should have you log this for us! Apply ASAP because I intend to choose within a couple days.

1. US residents only
2. Age 18 or older
3. Post count over 100, been a member for at least 90 days
4. Not logging any other product currently

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m definitely interested in hearing reviews on this. I loved white flash. Guy gave me a scoop of his at the gym and got myself a couple tubs after. I’m hoping to be doing another log soon so not gonna drop my name in but would appreciate each winner to tag me in especially if you tried white flash and gonna compare/contrast

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking really solid and awesome sounding flavors. Really sad to see the other pres go since they where all solid pres but happy to see controlled labs keeping the science going and keep killing it. I have used every controlled lab product ever made and never been disappointed

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting, WF was my absolute favorite pwo.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Controlled Labs is pleased to bring you it’s latest release into the preworkout category: White Warped.

View attachment 180687
View attachment 180688

Warped features some significant reformulation away from its predecessor, White Flash - the traditional pump ingredients were pulled back a bit to make room for the novel Spectra blend as well as significant upgrades to the energy & focus formula. Also, it’s packing another 10 workouts per tub!

Available in 3 brand new candy flavors: Sour Apple Candy, Strawberry Jellybean, & Gummy Worms

We’re looking for a few more loggers on AM willing to give an honest review of a full tub of Warped. If you meet the requirements below, simply tell me why you think we should have you log this for us! Apply ASAP because I intend to choose within a couple days.

1. US residents only
2. Age 18 or older
I'll give her the ol' college try.

I've used WF and WF Reborn, and I thought they were OK. Taste could've been better on the ones I had, but none were bad.

Plus, I train at like 0630 now, so I need all the help I can get to get out of bed and get motivated in the AM. I'm training 4-5x a week right now with one of Meadow's programs. I'm about to jump back into Week 1 and run through it again here in the next week or 2. I can commit to 3-4 weekly updates in a log; I've just been lazy with updating a regular training log because I'm a bum.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll give her the ol' college try.

I've used WF and WF Reborn, and I thought they were OK. Taste could've been better on the ones I had, but none were bad.

Plus, I train at like 0630 now, so I need all the help I can get to get out of bed and get motivated in the AM. I'm training 4-5x a week right now with one of Meadow's programs. I'm about to jump back into Week 1 and run through it again here in the next week or 2. I can commit to 3-4 weekly updates in a log; I've just been lazy with updating a regular training log because I'm a bum.
Glad someone with some CL experience is down - send me your info!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking really solid and awesome sounding flavors. Really sad to see the other pres go since they where all solid pres but happy to see controlled labs keeping the science going and keep killing it. I have used every controlled lab product ever made and never been disappointed
If you’d like to log for us, send me your info!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’m down, haven’t tried a CL product I haven’t liked. I’ve tried the OG WF which is great and the white pipes I wanna say. I’m wrapping up a cordygen log in the next couple days but besides that I meet all requirements. Be more then happy to test this stuff out

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m down, haven’t tried a CL product I haven’t liked. I’ve tried the OG WF which is great and the white pipes I wanna say. I’m wrapping up a cordygen log in the next couple days but besides that I meet all requirements. Be more then happy to test this stuff out
Brother I’m so sorry - I already filled the last 2 slots I had. We were tight on time to get these going so I had to make it first come first serve for this opportunity. Thank you for applying; I know this wasn’t up long as usual.

Blood Manor, Jim, and my other 3 loggers - your info has been sent to the boss already, so this ball is rolling!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brother I’m so sorry - I already filled the last 2 slots I had. We were tight on time to get these going so I had to make it first come first serve for this opportunity. Thank you for applying; I know this wasn’t up long as usual.

Blood Manor, Jim, and my other 3 loggers - your info has been sent to the boss already, so this ball is rolling!
No biggie man, looking forward to the logs!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Solution thebigt Resolve10 jimbuick BloodManor

Tubs should all be en route - when you get your logs up, please link them here!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

will do.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Controlled Labs White Warped

[video=youtube_share;hV7WZ4sxfO8]http://youtu.be/hV7WZ4sxfO8[/video]
https://youtu.be/hV7WZ4sxfO8

Flavor

Sour Green Apple - I enjoy apple flavors, and this is a good one. White Warped has a very strong apple out of the gate.. The one thing I was a little upset about was the density of the sour and sweetness of the candy. Both of these aspects were lacking in the flavor department. While it is not overpowering (which may scare some people) it has a very refreshing overall flavor that makes it easy to sip on. Overall this is a good green apple flavor. I personally found this the best green apple flavored product on the CL line above White Flash and Orange Brainwash.

Mixability:

Controlled Labs White Warped mixes with ease. 1 Scoop in around 10-12 oz of water and a few shakes left no clumps. I have never had an issue with Controlled Labs (Purple Wraath, White Flash, and White Flood) as all the products I have used settle with ease. Some may prefer 6-8oz of liquid if you want a very strong tasting pre-workout.

Formula

Per Scoop
250mg Caffeine (Stimulant)
100mg Di-Caffeine Malate (Prolong Caffeine Half-Life)
3g L-Citrulline (Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up, Pumps, Enhance Nitric Oxide effects)
2g L-Tyrosine (Reduce Stress, Improve catecholamine production, Energetic Neurotransmitter)
1.5g Taurine (Antioxidant, Hydration Boosting Agent, Endurance)
500mg Agmatine (Improve Pump, Improve Blood Glucose, Lower Cortisol)
100mg Spectra Blend (Boost Nitric Oxide Levels)
100mcg Huperzine A (Nootropic to enhance focus & cognitive benefits)

Cost

CL White Warped will retail around $30 for 30 Servings once it hits other retailers besides direct from the brand ($57 for 30 Servings). This will be a very good bang for your buck pre-workout. CL also runs a ton of fantastic deals and introduction promotions. Keep your eye out, as you may be able to grab this at a very affordable rate

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never use PWO cause I’m hyper picky about what I use but this doesn’t have beta alanine so I’m down to give this a try for sure. I’ve run huperzine before and saw awesome mental results so I’m amped to give this a try assuming you don’t mind shipping another one out since I’m arriving kinda late to this thing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never use PWO cause I’m hyper picky about what I use but this doesn’t have beta alanine so I’m down to give this a try for sure. I’ve run huperzine before and saw awesome mental results so I’m amped to give this a try assuming you don’t mind shipping another one out since I’m arriving kinda late to this thing.
I’m sorry, if I could I would but we filled up quick and I’ve already had to turn away others - but like The Solution said, this is priced very aggressively so consider taking a chance on a tub. I don’t think you will be disappointed.

I’ll be cracking open a fresh tub of Gummy Worm flavor tomorrow morning and will report back after squatting!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Not a problem. Probably will post the official log this weekend. If I get the tub, then day 1 would be Sunday.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2208.JPG

This was a good ride! My initial impressions are:

-Absolutely tastes like Gummy Worms, but NOT sour at all
-Mixes well, very smooth & easy to put down
-Energy comes in quick and smooth but the infinergy provides a much better taper - this kept going over a solid 3 hours
-Good bloodflow, good focus

I felt great, not jittery - just ready to work. No sides to speak of, and burping up gummy worm flavor once as I left the gym was actually really enjoyable (don’t judge me). Got through all my programmed squats fine even with very little sleep, and I ran out of time before I ran out of energy.

Ready to try it some more tomorrow!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
log is up

CONTROLLED LABS-WHITE WARPED

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some good choices here
Damn bud, haven't seen you around in a hot minute. We getting the band back together?!

My tub showed up Saturday. I've used it 2x now, and have some notes taken for each session. My weekend was surprisingly hectic, so I plan to create the log tonight after work or tomorrow afternoon. I'll link it up then.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn bud, haven't seen you around in a hot minute. We getting the band back together?!

My tub showed up Saturday. I've used it 2x now, and have some notes taken for each session. My weekend was surprisingly hectic, so I plan to create the log tonight after work or tomorrow afternoon. I'll link it up then.
Thanks, Jim!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Update on White Warped (4 Workouts in)

Taste -The Sour and Candy portion of the green apple are still dull. I have tried 6-8-10 oz of liquid for 1 scoop and I can't get the density to truly shine. The green apple is there and this is the best Green Apple CL has probably done, but it still misses what is labeled on the tub IMO. I have had better green apples, but this is still good tasting.

Mixabilty - No issues. a bit of foam right away, but settles within a minute or two. CL has always been fantastic with making products that mix easy.

Energy/Focus : 250mg Caffeine, 100mg Di-Caffeine Malate, 2g Tyrosine, 100mcg Huperzine A
While this is not a crazy stim bomb, you still get a good kick of energy. I notice the additions of tyrosine and Hupezine A help prolong caffeine half life in conjunction with the di-caffeine malate. I find energy to last as long as 90-120 minutes. For someone like myself who favors around 200mg caffeine it does feel like a lot , especially in a fasted state. When I train fed (meal 60-90 minutes prior) this does not hit as hard, but still gives me a huge kick in the ass.

Pump - This is the kicker, The Spectra blend is not something we see a lot of in pump products, pre-workouts, and other stimulated products. This is also becoming something we see a lot of companies starting to look into. Remember I favor nitrates and a heavy dose of citrulline 4g or 8g citrulline malate. Even at 3g I still get a good pump. Agmatine has never really done much for me as far as a pump goes, but I will say this Spectra did catch me off guard. I do not know if i am a good responder or what, but I have been having fantastic, deep pumps on all body parts. For example legs for me I can stimulate with a single leg curl, but for body parts like arms & back which are weak points for me I am finding the mind muscle connection to come a bit easier. I trained legs on sunday and did a bulgarian drop set of death and I had to lie on the floor for 5 minutes after I was done my legs started to turn red. That was absolutely a mental mind F trying to push through that pain on a 7 minute dropset.

I have tried training in a fasted state two times since using white warped, and do not get me wrong the pump is there but nullified to a large extent. Pump is always going to be better with sodium, water, and carbs but I did still get my muscles firing. I would not say this is the best pre-workout I have used in a fasted state for pumps, but it still gets the job done for being what it is and its ingredient profile.

Overall I enjoy the product. I think for the price per serving it will be hard to not give it a shot and see how you like Spectra. Given many people will favor white flash for the formula and vaso6, I would still not rule this product out until you give it a fair chance.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a terrific pump working my right arm Sunday with no intraworkout carbs, which was very surprising based on how I normally respond without a quicker carb source in me. I fully expected to take a long time to get a so-so pump, but my veins were popping out QUICK and muscles filled up tremendously.

All my intra was the same; the lone variables were Warped & eating less than usual carb preWO (since this was just half my upper body). I plan to go full Keto Thursday so it will be interesting to see what happens with no carb this weekend.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just had my full intro post typed up and my app wigged out and deleted it all. I'm on my way to work now, so I'll have to redo the whole thing tonight when I get home.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hells yeah bröthër, it's good to be back.

I'll be following along Jimbo Slice

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got some lemon juice last night to make my Gummy Worms sour, then forgot to try it this morning

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got some lemon juice last night to make my Gummy Worms sour, then forgot to try it this morning
Added a squirt of pre-squeezed lemon juice - perfect sour gummy worm flavor!!!

Also, took a heaping scoop of Warped with a cap of Bronkaid and set a lifetime best on the safety squat bar, so that was pretty nifty as well

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am loving Warped. Like it is decidedly better than I anticipated, and I had a positive expectation going into it. It’s just consistently helpful with no drawbacks, easy to drink, great focus. I don’t miss Flash at all after using this the last week. Can’t wait to try the other 2 flavors.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 180687
View attachment 180688

1. US residents only
2. Age 18 or older
I’m down to log it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
any samples floating around? I even have been known to accept zip locks!~ 🏴‍☠️

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
See it for $30, on flash sale today for $24!! Probably going to snag just debating which flavor.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
any samples floating around? I even have been known to accept zip locks!~ ☠
We discontinued our sample program. Wasn’t really that cost effective in the end. Idea is just to sell stuff affordable enough that people go for it.

See it for $30, on flash sale today for $24!! Probably going to snag just debating which flavor.
Where’s it going for $24 at today?

Get the gummy worm and add a shot of lemon juice if you like it sour! Or mix with lemon green mag or cherry lime green might. It’s dead on.

Log is up
Link it up, Buck Nasty!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where’s it going for $24 at today?

Get the gummy worm and add a shot of lemon juice if you like it sour! Or mix with lemon green mag or cherry lime green might. It’s dead on.
Amazon. 20% off still.

Even at $30 that’s a good deal.

That’s the one I’m going with.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote